Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reptilian Beings emerge during Government funded studies

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

Default Reptilian Beings emerge during Government funded studies

In 1990 groundbreaking research began at the University of New Mexico. Federal government funding had been allocated to investigate N, N-Dimethyltryptamine, the most powerful psychedelic on planet Earth. Also known as DMT or the ‘spirit molecule’, it is a naturally occurring chemical compound that can be found in both plants and animals. Rick Strassman, a highly respected medical doctor and associate professor of psychology, conducted the clinical trials. He administered over 400 injections to 60 diverse test subjects. What was disclosed during the five-year project would permanently alter his perception of reality.

The Participants
    Voluntary candidates underwent a rigorous vetting process. Each received full psychological evaluations to ensure they were of sound mind and had no underlying mental illness. Upon completion of the initial screenings, physicians performed detailed physical examinations. Laboratory tests and electrocardiograms verified who possessed optimal physical health. An initially large number of prospects was whittled down to a final group of carefully selected examinees. Age, gender, ethnicity, occupations, and religious beliefs varied widely. To remove external influences and maintain environmental control, participants did not have any contact or communication with one another.

A Double-Blind Study
    Sessions took place in a clinical hospital setting. Medical staff injected the drug intravenously and doses varied with each session. Researchers wanted the unsuspecting recipients to avoid developing any preconceived expectations. Nurses closely monitored the patient’s vitals including temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. During certain experiments, pupil dilation was also measured. Twenty minutes after receiving the infusion, Dr. Strassman questioned them about their experiences. Respondents were asked what they felt, heard, tasted, smelled, and observed.

A startling revelation soon surfaced: more than half of the volunteers described encountering nearly identical reptilian entities.

Sounds like the participants may have accidentally astrally projected themselves into the G20 summit

Read the full story here...
    https://downthechupacabrahole.com/20...delic-studies/
    Last edited by Sérénité; 4th November 2021 at 01:26.

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Agape (4th November 2021), Alan (4th November 2021), Alecs (3rd November 2021), anasazi (4th November 2021), Andre (8th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Ben (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Blacklight43 (4th November 2021), Bluegreen (4th November 2021), Brigantia (4th November 2021), Brodie75 (4th November 2021), daddy-keith (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th November 2021), DNA (4th November 2021), East Sun (3rd November 2021), Elainie (4th November 2021), etheric underground (7th November 2021), Ewan (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), happyuk (4th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), hm337 (4th November 2021), Ioneo (3rd November 2021), Jad (3rd November 2021), jaybee (4th November 2021), Kryztian (4th November 2021), Mare (3rd November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th November 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Mike Gorman (4th November 2021), mizo (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (4th November 2021), Peace in Oz (4th November 2021), Phoenix1304 (8th November 2021), raregem (4th November 2021), Rawhide68 (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (4th November 2021), s7e6e (5th November 2021), Sadieblue (4th November 2021), Sirus (3rd November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th November 2021), thepainterdoug (4th November 2021), TomKat (5th November 2021), toppy (4th November 2021), Wansen (4th November 2021), Wind (3rd November 2021), wondering (3rd November 2021), XelNaga (8th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Default Re: Reptilian Beings emerge during Government funded studies

I just do not grasp why the injections would lead to identical entities, unless purposely meant, and created to do that.

All injections, in my humble opinion, always shut down the immune system for quit some time.

I wonder sometimes, if that is a major factor in programming of all humans, many anyway, as to them becoming oblivious to the reality of what is really going on right now. Any how ,to me . it is the injections of any drug, that is messing with critical thinking and rationality among humans.

Or maybe I just think too much.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Agape (4th November 2021), anasazi (4th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), jaybee (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (4th November 2021), raregem (4th November 2021), Reinhard (4th November 2021), Sadieblue (5th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021), toppy (4th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I just do not grasp why the injections would lead to identical entities, unless purposely meant, and created to do that.

All injections, in my humble opinion, always shut down the immune system for quit some time.

I wonder sometimes, if that is a major factor in programming of all humans, many anyway, as to them becoming oblivious to the reality of what is really going on right now. Any how ,to me . it is the injections of any drug, that is messing with critical thinking and rationality among humans.

Or maybe I just think too much.
    I’m glad for your perspective. I have to admit I posted it as I couldn’t get my head around why this would happen either, but I hoped someone here may have some ideas. Was the injection the link, the drugs or the experiment settings and the intentions behind it?
    Last edited by Sérénité; 4th November 2021 at 00:32.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Andre (8th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), bobme (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), jaybee (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (4th November 2021), Reinhard (4th November 2021), Sadieblue (5th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021), toppy (4th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,609 times in 1,598 posts

Hi, interesting
    I made use of Ayahuasca which is DMT straight from 1 of the 2 plants used to prepare the tea or tincture, I have to confess I had never been in contact with reptilians neither aliens when under the influence of it.
    I wrote here about it a while ago, I don't think (at least) Ayahuasca induce the user into alien/reptilian visions (the late McKenna believed it did), I believe it has something to do with your current state, I did in fact came in contact with strange patterns things like self-similarity, fractals, random trees, etc.. (I went to the stars) but maybe because the time I took it I was a programmer and my brain was already flooded with all this sort of things, then it was just intensified.
    Anyway, I heard from others they had different experiences with energies and other deep thoughts, even alien presence, I guess it depends pretty much on the subject, one thing sure, do not attempt to make use of it if going through depression or other mental issues.

As your article states the subjects had no intention in seeing a reptile, which make me thing what was really inside the vials? since it was a "Government-Funded Psychedelic Studies", I would not take it too seriously.

-=update=-

This book can be very helpful to anyone researching into this field of DMT.

If have the chance I recommend reading the book named "Food of The Gods" by Terence McKenna, it will give a lot of insights into this thing.

Here is the PDF version available for download:

and here is the direct link to download this PDF http://ia600300.us.archive.org/35/it...dOfTheGods.pdf

If prefer to listen instead of read, here goes the audio book (mp3 files) https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=7748656
    Last edited by palehorse; 4th November 2021 at 08:28.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

anasazi (4th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Ewan (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), jaybee (4th November 2021), Mike Gorman (4th November 2021), mizo (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Reinhard (4th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021), Sunny (4th November 2021), toppy (4th November 2021), Wansen (4th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I do not have personal experience with DMT, but I do have direct and considerable experience with LSD, and also some other hallucinogens, it is fascinating how many times shared experiences tally, and familiar landmarks are encountered, for example I recall going outside at night time and viewing the heavens in the middle of summer, cloudless and clear, the sky looked just like Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' while under LSD, you had a visceral sense of connection, as if 'Relativity' is a palpable, organic medium in which we are all immersed, that is the intellectual grasp we have, but in this context you actually witness unfolding right before you. I think there is great value to be gained from careful explorations with these substances, they are provided for us and seem to mesh with our physical nature, this is an area that has intrigued and compelled me for many years.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 4th November 2021 at 08:48.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Agape (4th November 2021), Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), Ewan (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), jaybee (4th November 2021), Kryztian (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021), thepainterdoug (4th November 2021), toppy (4th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I do not have personal experience with DMT, but I do have direct and considerable experience with LSD, and also some other hallucinogens, it is fascinating how many times shared experiences tally, and familiar landmarks are encountered, for example I recall going outside at night time and viewing the heavens in the middle of summer, cloudless and clear, the sky looked just like Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' while under LSD, you had a visceral sense of connection, as if 'Relativity' is a palpable, organic medium in which we are all immersed, that is the intellectual grasp we have, but in this context you actually witness unfolding right before you. I think there is great value to be gained from careful explorations with these substances, they are provided for us and seem to mesh with our physical nature, this is an area that has intrigued and compelled me for many years.
    have you followed the symbolisms ?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the links Palehorse, I will start reading the book this evening.
    I think that’s what struck my interest with the article as I’ve always wanted to try Ayahuasca but really don’t fancy it if it involves coming into contact with negative energy forms of any kind.
    Have you links to posts on here of your experiences?
    I’m guilty of only browsing the current front page list of new posts so I do miss a lot of valuable content.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,395 times in 4,617 posts

Sounds rather adventurous but one thing you would probably want to find is record of the actual study and where in the scientific journals was it published.
    It should list detailed data of the group ( anonymously of course) such as gender, age, occupation , belief systems the participants aligned with during their life time and preceding the experiment, did they have other experiences with DMT , alcohol or other drugs, what was their actual medical status before and after the screening and so forth.

The way the article talks about it is very lay, such as “all were of sound mind”.

On the other hand ..and considering the above study was conducted in University of New Mexico , the likeliest explanation following the description given in the article is that those “reptilians” were the people and medical staff conducting the experiment .

😅

Pun intended of course.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,975 times in 4,336 posts

Sounds like a matrix type setting. As if they are prepared to deal with those who momentarily awake. This corresponds with Kathleen Turners take, " that the reptilians value human flesh once it has been properly marinated with a soul and upon harvesting the meal they place said soul in another body to marinate". Instead of a Duracell battery we are another source of energy, one that is consumed.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I think that’s what struck my interest with the article as I’ve always wanted to try Ayahuasca but really don’t fancy it if it involves coming into contact with negative energy forms of any kind.
    I’m guilty of only browsing the current front page list of new posts so I do miss a lot of valuable content.
    regarding psychedelic's ...

it can be summed up as darkness measuring darkness ... it all being of the soul, as in an opening of Pandora's box ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    as if 'Relativity' is a palpable, organic medium in which we are all immersed, that is the intellectual grasp we have, but in this context you actually witness unfolding right before you..
    I completely understand this. I tried LSD in my (much much) younger years.
    I think maybe I was too young to handle it and handle the feeling of not being in control.

But I did come away from the experiences wondering is that actually the real world and this every day reality is one based on a more solid and structured construct of how we want/need it to appear to function ‘productively’.

Id probably not go there again, but I’m glad I did it... it made me question what reality really is from a young age
    Last edited by Sérénité; 4th November 2021 at 10:34.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), gini (8th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)
    it can be summed up as darkness measuring darkness ... it all being of the soul, as in an opening of Pandora's box ...
    Yes indeed! Maybe this is why they’ve all had the mutual experience of the reptilian encounter.
    If they are going under for the purpose of dark intent of the military experiments then they have opened the box labelled darkness too...intriguing!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Sounds like a matrix type setting. As if they are prepared to deal with those who momentarily awake. This corresponds with Kathleen Turners take, " that the reptilians value human flesh once it has been properly marinated with a soul and upon harvesting the meal they place said soul in another body to marinate". Instead of a Duracell battery we are another source of energy, one that is consumed.
    So you think that means they’re around us already ready to drain our energy, we just can’t see them and the DMT thins the veil?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th November 2021), DNA (5th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Sounds rather adventurous but one thing you would probably want to find is record of the actual study and where in the scientific journals was it published.
    It should list detailed data of the group ( anonymously of course) such as gender, age, occupation , belief systems the participants aligned with during their life time and preceding the experiment, did they have other experiences with DMT , alcohol or other drugs, what was their actual medical status before and after the screening and so forth.

The way the article talks about it is very lay, such as “all were of sound mind”.

On the other hand ..and considering the above study was conducted in University of New Mexico , the likeliest explanation following the description given in the article is that those “reptilians” were the people and medical staff conducting the experiment .

😅

Pun intended of course.
    This is very true! And I guess having a control group that is both sound of mind and free of ‘additives’ is hard to ascertain!

Very good point about the staff! 💡
    Joking aside it may be a valid response

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Agape (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Dr Richard Allan Miller did a lot of experimental work with psychodelic drugs when training navy seals who demonstrated some psychic abilities. They became highly aware and could visualise the location of the enemy from afar.

Hallucinogenic herbs and magical ritual have been used by Pharos and elites for thousands of years – but censored.

Personally, I have never tried them because I take the view that we likely open ourselves up to an entity attachment – perhaps a negative one

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

palehorse (4th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (4th November 2021), SpookyMulder (6th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,609 times in 1,598 posts

I do understand, before my first experience I wasn't so sure, but I went to the tribe anyway and made my decision when I was there, I could have only watched or help others taking part in the ceremony, this is one important thing, there will always be someone watching you (not using Ayahuasca) in case things go down south, these are volunteers.

Yes, I found this post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1370554

and here i wrote about a friend who had an experience with it in a different place (in Peru, mine was in Brazil): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1393044

which goes a little in contradiction of what I said on this thread, but it is really hard to write all details of such experience (in my case), I had the visions beside all the detox thing that in most cases is just inevitable, unless you are already making use of Ayahuasca for an extended period of time then will be no more detox, in the case of my friend it was extreme situation, she was sinking and had to somehow "be radical".
    Last edited by palehorse; 4th November 2021 at 17:37.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th November 2021), Sérénité (5th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,975 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    So you think that means they’re around us already ready to drain our energy, we just can’t see them and the DMT thins the veil?
    That would go along well with Carlos Castaneda's mud shadow. Personally I have no idea. This is all dark conjecture. I'm simply correlating data. Kathleen Turner learned and used the David Jacobs and John Mack method of abduction regression in that they knew about screen memories and worked past them or through them. Karla Turner found in her "deep"regressions that people would often speak of reptilians and dismembered human body parts. She mentioned her hypothesis as to what all of this means on an episode of coast to coast with art bell. She said that multiple witnesses have seen or had their souls pulled out of their bodies and placed in a indistinguishable copy of themselves, a clone. Her best guess was that the reptilians were eating human flesh and needed it flavored with a soul. This is all echoed in the alien love bite website material. Honestly this is all some way out there dark sh!t and if it's true we are probably better off not knowing. If things are this dark opt for the blue pill.
    Last edited by DNA; 5th November 2021 at 03:53.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th November 2021), palehorse (6th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (5th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

Heard a nice analogy recently that this subtle world was like what's under the surface of the ocean. Looking out across the expanse, its calm--nothing going on and we normally cant really see below the water's surface. And yet there is an entire world just beneath the surface with incredible diversity.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (5th November 2021), palehorse (6th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (8th November 2021), XelNaga (8th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NX.P (here)
    Heard a nice analogy recently that this subtle world was like what's under the surface of the ocean. Looking out across the expanse, its calm--nothing going on and we normally cant really see below the water's surface. And yet there is an entire world just beneath the surface with incredible diversity.
    no doubt ... we all are really just jumping about in a puddle thinking its deep ....

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sérénité (8th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,395 times in 4,617 posts

If you have spare 3 hours ( never confess it in open ) I would recommend listening to this very recent ex-CIA disclosure interview with John Ramirez.

It has “appendix”, a cut off part of 8 extra minutes closing the interview so do not miss those.
    Reptilians are mentioned in the last hour and the appendix.

There is a suggestion he’s made that the next authorized disclosure statement could involve the idea that humans are, historically speaking, reptilian hybrids.

As someone above said already, the truth about life is both sublime and its depths are difficult to fathom, both here on this planet and more so delving to origins and entangled history of every species and form of Life in the Universe.

It’s nowhere a far fetched idea to modern evolutionary biologists who coined the basal part of human brain “reptilian brain” known to dominate and excel in survival instinct and tactics but there isn’t much that “modern biologists” know about it from autopsies and subject studies.

Decades ago they labeled this part of brain “primitive” ( yet essential) but what do they really understand about the intelligence sleeping “within it”?

Most of the ancient yoga systems were aware of the enormous potential resting in our spinal chord and power it unleashes when awakened ,
    transformative power we should be aware of , instead just automatically misusing it.

So also, in this case , I’d warn every reader to the newly emerging field of exo-anthropology from accepting any identifications and statements as plain values but rather values with space around that allow multiple evolution paths and explanations to them and further on( more importantly),
    if you want to face “the truth” one day ( can’t see it would happen any soon now),

get out of the “commonist idea” that “we are all the same”
    ( per autopsy reviews) for being born in the “homo sapiens sapiens” family.

No, we are not. In best case, we are sort of “similar”. Good luck with finding those internally similar to your self 😅

We are unique and biologically, functionally diverse , not only that, the intelligence running our minds , bodies and life instincts can differ entirely from one individual to another.

Knowing Thy Self truly, exploring the potential given to us from this ancient human lineage of ancestors, thorough mixture of potentials in most cases is crucial.
    No one will learn about themselves from “books about the other people” the best

No, photos of idols and other people’s achievments won’t help a lot either.

There are many people around who aren’t run by the reptilian cortex( intelligence) and people who aren’t exactly run by “mammalian intelligence” either.

There is always a space at the end of eliminating all options for every seeker to ask “Who am I ?” ( other than err ..yours truly).

Add some salt , sugar and mix it.

😂
    Last edited by Agape; 8th November 2021 at 04:12.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

daddy-keith (9th November 2021), onawah (8th November 2021), Sérénité (8th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast