Thread: Reptilian Beings emerge during Government funded studies

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Reptilian Beings emerge during Government funded studies

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    If you have spare 3 hours ( never confess it in open ) I would recommend listening to this very recent ex-CIA disclosure interview with John Ramirez.

It has “appendix”, a cut off part of 8 extra minutes closing the interview so do not miss those.
    Reptilians are mentioned in the last hour and the appendix.

There is a suggestion he’s made that the next authorized disclosure statement could involve the idea that humans are, historically speaking, reptilian hybrids.

As someone above said already, the truth about life is both sublime and its depths are difficult to fathom, both here on this planet and more so delving to origins and entangled history of every species and form of Life in the Universe.

It’s nowhere a far fetched idea to modern evolutionary biologists who coined the basal part of human brain “reptilian brain” known to dominate and excel in survival instinct and tactics but there isn’t much that “modern biologists” know about it from autopsies and subject studies.

Decades ago they labeled this part of brain “primitive” ( yet essential) but what do they really understand about the intelligence sleeping “within it”?

Most of the ancient yoga systems were aware of the enormous potential resting in our spinal chord and power it unleashes when awakened ,
    transformative power we should be aware of , instead just automatically misusing it.

So also, in this case , I’d warn every reader to the newly emerging field of exo-anthropology from accepting any identifications and statements as plain values but rather values with space around that allow multiple evolution paths and explanations to them and further on( more importantly),
    if you want to face “the truth” one day ( can’t see it would happen any soon now),

get out of the “commonist idea” that “we are all the same”
    ( per autopsy reviews) for being born in the “homo sapiens sapiens” family.

No, we are not. In best case, we are sort of “similar”. Good luck with finding those internally similar to your self 😅

We are unique and biologically, functionally diverse , not only that, the intelligence running our minds , bodies and life instincts can differ entirely from one individual to another.

Knowing Thy Self truly, exploring the potential given to us from this ancient human lineage of ancestors, thorough mixture of potentials in most cases is crucial.
    No one will learn about themselves from “books about the other people” the best

No, photos of idols and other people’s achievments won’t help a lot either.

There are many people around who aren’t run by the reptilian cortex( intelligence) and people who aren’t exactly run by “mammalian intelligence” either.

There is always a space at the end of eliminating all options for every seeker to ask “Who am I ?” ( other than err ..yours truly).

Add some salt , sugar and mix it.

😂
    Thank you for the links and your insight Agape.

The reptilian hybrid theory is interesting.
    It’s not something I’ve ever cared to give much head space to previously, but feels like a topic we have to admit holds credence with current events unfolding.

I think we evolved too much for their liking and they want us back dumb and controlled again...quickly.

We woke up and they don’t like it one bit.

Can’t wait to give these a watch this evening
    Last edited by Sérénité; 8th November 2021 at 10:32.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Yoda (8th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I’ve never thought about it this seriously either and how broad may human genetic diversity be either but my observation to it comes only after (about) 3 decades of personal study to the topic. I would like to say “impartial observation” since I’ve never been prejudiced anyhow to the factor of human diversity and I’m more on the curious and empathic side encountering “other types of humans”.
    Through my years in India dating back to 1993 and on, I had the privilege to meet many kinds of people “from wherever”, including less known countries and habitats.

Yet ..the so called “reptile brain” dominance and its aspects seem to be spread all over the world and kinds of populace and seem to carry some common features to them, that is sometimes they do.

My suspicion as far as the original lineages are concerned is they are ( quite like the rest of ancient lineages) in regression - those born of them come with piercing intellect and intuition, inborn knowledge but literally “grow to the grounds” physically and have very little power in the physical world.

Humans who are able to epigenetically control and carry the genetic expression actively to their benefit and those of future generations on the other hand,
    become fighters, grow larger bodies , muscular systems,
    have higher body temperature than the rest - which makes them the most adaptable to all kinds of climatic conditions , probably including the necessity for heavy cloth ( think dinner parties and combats ), they’re naturally less prone to human emotion.
    Many are food dependent ( if not eating well they can turn very angry),
    not to forget about their physical prowess and capacity is far beyond human average.

They may be entirely good and loyal to their service to humanity so far and well,
    much better prepared for the times to come.

But as you’ve said we don’t have enough empirical data at hand “to be correct” so unless someone like DARPA come out with the next true statement ..

It’s not worrying me-a-lot.

Thanks for patience Serenite

💫

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,753 times in 20,828 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

hm337 (10th November 2021), sijohn (9th November 2021), Wind (9th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2