+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bock Saga comes back to us via NY POST!!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Default Bock Saga comes back to us via NY POST!!

This is pretty cools stuff here! I always felt like there was a lot of truth to this saga! I don't know about your thoughts but this is worthy of attention! Bill, this may need attached to a greater thread! I could not find it! Sorry! I did look! Not much luck tho. Feel free to move it to the appropriate thread tho as this may be a developing story!! BOCK SAGA coming to life soon?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alecs (3rd November 2021), Brigantia (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Sadieblue (4th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default Re: Bock Saga comes back to us via NY POST!!

This is really interesting. I looked closely at the Bock Sa Ga a few years ago and continued to follow developments and I was really sure that the "hoard" was real.

There are a few threads on PA Bock saga search page

Jim Chesnar was a friend of Ior Bock and knew the saga and was a member of the group looking for the Lemminkainen Hoard. This is the last video Jim Chesnar made before he passed away.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Ratszinger (4th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread