+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former con artist sees sea of spiders at the gas station

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Former con artist sees sea of spiders at the gas station

I am a former con artist. I started scamming people when I was 13. It actually started out innocently enough. I had terrible acne and everyone was mean to me because of it. I was cut from the freshman soccer team and my mother wanted me to get a job at the grocery store so that I wasn't just sitting at home, but I didn't want to, because I thought that meant hundreds of people being mean to me or looking down on me (AKA pitying me) because of my terrible skin. How different my life would have been if I had just gotten that job!

Instead, I looked up "make money online" and stumbled upon blackhat marketing forums. The internet was a crazy place around 2009 and pretty much anyone could make shady money if you had half a brain cell. I started making shady money and my mother stopped caring about me getting a job. Obviously, she didn't know I was scamming people.

I continued doing this type of blackhat online marketing stuff for 11 years, taking only a brief hiatus to become a freelance writer for a year or two.

In 2018, I hit complete rock bottom. I had a $300-400/day YouTube spam operation going that made me tons of money on autopilot. YouTube did an update which deleted all of my videos. My income evaporated, and I spent the rest of my money trying to beat the new spam filter, but nothing worked and I drained my bank account balance on testing new strategies. My extracurricular spending was also completely outrageous.

Suddenly, I was broke, also living at home, and my girlfriend of five years had just dumped me.

That's when it dawned on me - I didn't have to do this sh*t forever. I could change. I could do anything. But I didn't want to stay in Boston anymore for a myriad of reasons, so I made the decision to move to a warm coastal city on my Honda CBR250R. For those who don't know, this is a tiny sport motorcycle. I moved with two backpacks (one on my back and one strapped to the bike), my motorcycle, one week of an AirBNB paid for, and about $300 to my name.

On the drive down, things were going well. Then I got a late start one day and had to wait out the rain. So it's about 6 PM and I still have many hours of driving before I get to my next AirBNB. I have to drive through the night.

The Honda CBR250R is not a fast bike. It tops out at about 90 MPH considering the fact that I had two heavy backpacks weighing it down. Therefore, I decided to not take the highway. It's not great having zero passing power, though the CBR is great for city driving.

This decision led me to a VERY rural route. I was screaming down this road, full throttle in 6th gear, and there was nothing - zilch - nada on this road. Pitch black. No reception. Farmland on either side. I did not pass a single car. It dawned on me that I would be completely stranded in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night if I broke down. I started to get a little terrified. I let the terror build and I candidly became quite frightened.

Finally, a gas station appeared in the distance. It was the most out-of-place source of civilization I have ever seen. Upon pulling into the gas station, I had two objectives. Firstly, I needed to pee. Then, I needed to get gas. I was almost out and I had no idea where the next station would be because I had no reception.

I walked in the front door and asked the cashier where the bathroom was. He told me that the bathrooms were outside and around the corner, then handed me a key. His eyes were beady and his voice had a hint of malice in it. As a formerly malicious person, I’m usually one to pick up on things like these, but I was so shook from the ride that I didn’t. I’m also not sure why I didn’t just pee anywhere in the wilderness upon learning that the bathrooms were outside. Automatically, I just took the key and walked over the bathroom.

I entered and began peeing. I looked down. Two big, juicy, hairy spiders were on the floor next to my feet. My senses sharpened and I considered fleeing the scene. But the spiders didn’t seem to be moving, and I was about a quarter of the way done peeing anyways, so I figured I could just avert my gaze and tough it out.

When I started looking at the new section of the bathroom, I saw three more of these big, juicy, hairy spiders. That was enough for me. This bathroom must have dozens of these spiders in it. That’s why the cashier had been so weird about handing me the key. He had known. I cut off the stream, zipped up my pants, and walked outside. Then, I returned the key to the cashier, trying to appear as calm as possible so that he wouldn’t get the satisfaction of having scared me.

Upon walking outside, a wave of absolute terror came over me. The gas station was crawling with these spiders. I’m talking hundreds of them everywhere. Big, thick spiders, moving all around. On the ground, on the pumps, on the building, everywhere. Seriously creepy. I have no idea how I hadn’t noticed them when I pulled in, but then again, I really had to pee.

My first instinct was to run back to my bike, get on, and start driving, even though I was nearly out of gas. My subconscious chimed in. NO. Stay and get gas. I felt borderline frozen with fright. These spiders were crawling ALL AROUND MY FEET! But I pushed past it.

The first few seconds of pumping gas were terrible. Then, I realized none of the spiders seemed to be bothering me. They didn’t care about me at all. They were doing whatever they were doing, and a random human didn’t matter to them. I finished getting gas, put my helmet on, and took off into the darkness at full speed. As far as I can tell, zero spiders came along for the ride.

The terror continued until I arrived at another gas station, and some guy walking in said "nice bike" to me. For some reason, this little comment was like a valve of relief. The rest of my night was amazing, just as my life had been since I had made the decision to turn a new leaf.

At this point, I'm nearly certain that there was a metaphysical aspect to this spider experience. I've read a few of 9eagle9's threads here on Project Avalon and there is a good bit of mention about spiders. I'm fairly certain that these spiders were directly connected to the terror I was experiencing, though I can't say for sure. I have experienced spiders seemingly appearing out of nowhere during loosh-inducing events in my past as well, though I thought nothing of it until recently.

BTW - if you're interested in any of my crazy scams I conducted while I was a con artist, or you want to know how I turned a new page in life, you can read my book. The self-help content is a little outdated considering what I know now, and I actually would not recommend visualizing anything on the material plane as that is often a surefire way to subconsciously make a deal with negative entities, but it's good beginner info and you'll certainly enjoy the rest.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Agape (4th November 2021), Bluegreen (4th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th November 2021), DNA (4th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), fifi (4th November 2021), Franny (4th November 2021), gini (4th November 2021), Ioneo (4th November 2021), jimbobule (4th November 2021), lisalu (4th November 2021), Mare (4th November 2021), Mercedes (4th November 2021), Mike Gorman (4th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), O Donna (4th November 2021), onawah (5th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Former con artist sees sea of spiders at the gas station

Thanks for sharing the truth, on this auspicious day of Dipawali.

Thousands of years ago, Rama returns to his kingdom after 14 years in exile . That’s 14 years of deception staged by his greedy brothers.

Truth always returns home, to its bearer 🙏😄🙏

Long lost on the way it was us who lost it the first place. Eventually we may make it to the welcome back ceremony .

The truth mind the reader has a long way to go ...

Miles Johnston saw black and various giant spiders and space crabs around the equipments when he was working in the Sky TV News in London.
    He’s described the experience repeatedly through out his presentations.

In my best opinion , the experience breaks into two here as we are living entities observing electromagnetic phenomena ( of many kinds).
    The same happens to some people when they watch even natural energy outbursts like lightenings.
    The EMP leaves energetic imprint in our eyes that our eyes who are alive can choose to interpret as living pattern.

The same part of our childish brain prone to pareidolia that keeps searching for code ,”a game”, in nature so to decipher meaning of the intelligence out there.

So in more than one way I see nothing odd with spiders at gas station as gas stations are just another terrible place to be on this planet.

In moments and times like you had I think it’s important “to find the beauty” again or being able to recall it exists and is easy to try.
    Change bad thoughts for good thoughts and loving feelings.

Get out of the danger path ..

🏹

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Franny (4th November 2021), lisalu (4th November 2021), Mare (4th November 2021), Mercedes (4th November 2021), Mike Gorman (4th November 2021), onawah (5th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), Reinhard (4th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

I used to attend classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in CA. See:
    https://www.berkeleypsychic.com/
    The psychics talked a lot about parasitical spiders that suck people's energy.
    They aren't on the physical plane, but they are visible to those who are clairvoyant and/or can see inter-dimensionally.
    Apparently they are quite common.
    The psychics who did healing work on people were often working on getting such spiders out of people's energy fields.
    It may be you were seeing interdimensionally for a time.
    Sometimes spirit guides will enable the people they are guiding to do that temporarily.
    You might find it instructive to watch some of these videos about scammers:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV_...d7bPbazMW7Zp4A
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Franny (4th November 2021), lisalu (4th November 2021), Mercedes (4th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I would like to simply state that you write extremely clearly, and you obviously have a gift for communication. You remind me of myself to some extent, I too became fixated on the concept of 'making money online', however in my case it was a foregone conclusion that I could not immerse myself in that very murky, greed driven world; my essential nature just won't allow me to hoodwink, or deceive people who are less experienced with the WWW culture. Don't get me wrong, I am no saint, but I just don't have it in myself to be a successful con artist. I pursued the idea of making honest money from Web building for others, and I succeeded to a small degree, but there is something within me that seems to pull me away from concentrated commercial enterprise!
    Know thyself, I think that is the golden path.
    The spiders, I am tempted to draw a metaphorical analogy, just like that giant spider in Lord of The Rings, they seem to symbolise evil, and clever deception don't they? Webs and the Web.
    Thanks for your story, I feel a sense that you and I would have some good conversations should we ever meet, I recognise something familiar with your style.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), lisalu (4th November 2021), Mercedes (4th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), pabranno (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Really good read your book…recommended.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

lisalu (4th November 2021), Mercedes (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Good stuff. And yes 9eagle9 was a very valued poster/creator. Very smart lady.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th November 2021), Mercedes (4th November 2021), Reinhard (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread