+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Repto-humans need mRNA jab?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Repto-humans need mRNA jab?

An Ex-partner is an acupuncturist and chiropractor. She has an off-on patient of 30 years whom I've met. He's gay, comes from a probable illuminati family -- an uncle of his helped start the music hub of Branson decades ago -- but his branch of the family has never been in on the riches. He's always hustled for a living, starting his own lowly businesses to keep fed. When I drove a taxi in the 1970s I was struck with how odd-looking some of the gay people, who often rode together in a group, looked. Well this "patient X" looked kind of reptillian. Other than being extremely extroverted and a little manic, he was normal, but his face was odd. At the time I thought (pre Icke, but thinking in terms of L Ron Hubbard's soul race theories) that this one must have a reptile esoul. Nothing nefarious with patient X tthough, a thoroughly nice guy.

Well, recently but I can't say how recently, he came to her and she said you could see there was something wrong with him, myriad issues for a few months. He was covid Negative but he then got "fully vaxxed" and all his physical problems went away. I'm not used to hearing that! A positive effect from being mRNA'd! If he was a false Negative from covid, the mrna jab should not have helped him immedialy,mid-illness. If hwas a true Negative for covid, he should have had the usual moderna or pfizer reactions for a couple of weeks. I don't know what to make of this! What if "ascension" was harming these hybrids and the j70% vaccination goal is vital to stopping the ascension process?
    Last edited by TomKat; 5th November 2021 at 17:12.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), BMJ (6th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2021), gini (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), hm337 (6th November 2021), Mercedes (5th November 2021), Michi (5th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), Sadieblue (5th November 2021), selinam (5th November 2021), toppy (6th November 2021), TravelerJim (7th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021), yelik (5th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Repto-humans need mRNA jab?

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    An Ex-partner is an acupuncturist and chiropractor. She has an off-on patient of 30 years whom I've met. He's gay, comes from a probable illuminati family -- an uncle of his helped start the music hub of Branson decades ago -- but his branch of the family has never been in on the riches. He's always hustled for a living, starting his own lowly businesses to keep fed. When I drove a taxi in the 1970s I was struck with how odd-looking some of the gay people, who often rode together in a group, looked. Well this "patient X" looked kind of reptillian. Other than being extremely extroverted and a little manic, he was normal, but his face was odd. At the time I thought (pre Icke, but thinking in terms of L Ron Hubbard's soul race theories) that this one must have a reptile esoul. Nothing nefarious with patient X tthough, a thoroughly nice guy.

Well, recently but I can't say how recently, he came to her and she said you could see there was something wrong with him, myriad issues for a few months. He was covid Negative but he then got "fully vaxxed" and all his physical problems went away. I'm not used to hearing that! A positive effect from being mRNA'd! If he was a false Negative from covid, the mrna jab should not have helped him immedialy,mid-illness. If hwas a true Negative for covid, he should have had the usual moderna or pfizer reactions for a couple of weeks. I don't know what to make of this! What if "ascension" was harming these hybrids and the j70% vaccination goal is vital to stopping the ascension process?
    Few wild thoughts I have on this topic:

Perhaps the "ascension" process in case of humans with reptiloid DNA is an evolution towards being full fledged reptiles. Maybe mRNA jab helps reptiloids not to evolve into full fledge reptiles and not to shift involuntary to reptilian look. When masks were introduced in first days of covid19, I have had a side thought that perhaps it was needed so that reptiles and who knows what can walk among us freely covering their reptiloid faces with masks.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), gini (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), TomKat (7th November 2021), TravelerJim (7th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,842 times in 2,591 posts

Actually, I've read a few reports fromother people saying that the vax healed some of their unrelated problems.

From a physical standpoint, this person could possibly have had a low-functioning immune system to begin with, resulting in a variety of symptoms. And the vax may have put it into overdrive for a length of time, which may have served to clean up some of his other problems. (Of course, immune systems remaining in overdrive for a length of time result in the many autoimmune syndromes that so many suffer with now.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Dubsy (7th November 2021), gini (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), hm337 (7th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), TomKat (7th November 2021), TravelerJim (7th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,938 times in 4,332 posts

I've had a few theories in the past I've since rejected but because they relate to your story I'll bring them up.
    On the subject of vaccines on the whole what if they were designed to poison those who would find nourishment in our flesh and bodily fluids? One way we protect our crops is to spray them with insecticide so as to prevent bugs from eating them. That being said I implore all to avoid the jab.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), TravelerJim (7th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I look at things this way.

While the virus/vax issue is new to us this type of thing has probably been played out in some form over and over in many different places throughout the galaxy. They would have practice putting it together. To think something this big is not on the radar screen of all parties who have played a part in the human story would be naive, imho. Any of these theories could be right.

Think about how much knowledge we have at our fingertips now compared to even 30 years ago pre-Internet. Growth is so much easier compared to before. Whatever has been using using humankind in the way they wanted to is/was losing their franchise. Something has to give.

Wow.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Actually, I've read a few reports fromother people saying that the vax healed some of their unrelated problems.

From a physical standpoint, this person could possibly have had a low-functioning immune system to begin with, resulting in a variety of symptoms. And the vax may have put it into overdrive for a length of time, which may have served to clean up some of his other problems. (Of course, immune systems remaining in overdrive for a length of time result in the many autoimmune syndromes that so many suffer with now.)
    Excellent point! I should point out that he's never shown any signs of AIDS and he isin his 60s and in a monogamistic relationship going on many years.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread