1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

Default Re: Project Veritas Under Attack by FBI and DOJ

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...ChQ9_qdMqVM7uQ

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...1eA-aEYNMFoVFA

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/s...1eA-aEYNMFoVFA

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...uCQX2oclfFag2w

Last edited by mountain_jim; 31st January 2023 at 16:34.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2023), gini (6th February 2023), Nasu (6th February 2023), onawah (1st February 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023), skogvokter (2nd February 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...ETje_88Kmhh9CA

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), Eva2 (2nd February 2023), gini (6th February 2023), Nasu (6th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Third Dr. J. T. Walker/Pfizer-Project Veritas Video
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/th...m_medium=email
    Robert W Malone MD, MS
    February 2, 2023,

https://rumble.com/v284pgu-pfizer-di...id-19-vac.html

"The mRNA vaccines must be pulled from the market, for the sake of humanity.

Today is February 2, 2023 and this has gone on much longer than it should.
    The content and implications of the two previous videos involving Dr. Jordon Trishton Walker were stunning, as far as I am concerned, but mostly involved future (potential) risks associated with what Dr. Walker asserted were both planned and ongoing Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 research studies.
    With today’s disclosure from the undercover investigations, we now learn more about current vaccine reproductive risk findings, Pfizer’s lack of comprehension of the basis for those risks, and (according to Dr. Walker) Pfizer’s leading hypothesis concerning the patho-physiologic basis for those risks.
    Once again, the implications are stunning and broad ranging, consistent with what many physicians are beginning to suspect, and once again Dr. Walker (Pfizer Global Director of Research and Development- Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at the time of the interview) appears to not fully comprehend the implications.

The TRANSCRIPT of the above video is appended below.

Just to re-cap, testimony long ago to a Rabbinical Court convened by the Orthodox Jewish community in New York in response to observations of menstrual irregularities in members of that community who had accepted the mRNA and Adenoviral vectored genetic COVID “vaccines” resulted in a determination on November 01, 2021 by the convened Rabbis that these products were forbidden to be used in many populations:

Once again, as myself and my colleagues did on May 11, 2022, I call for withdrawal of the COVID-19 mRNA gene-therapy based “vaccines” from all global and domestic markets.
    They are neither safe nor effective.
    But what this latest investigative reporting video documents is that a Pfizer senior executive with line responsibility for “mRNA Scientific Planning” is aware that these products have significant reproductive risks.
    Basically, this confirms risks which were identified by Bret Weinstein, Steve Kirsch and myself on 14 June 2021 during the Dark Horse Podcast titled “How to Save the World in Three Easy Steps”.
    Bret, Steve and I discussed the Pfizer non-clinical data package finding that, in rodent testing, it was demonstrated that the cationic lipid-mRNA nanoplexes demonstrated an unusual affinity for the ovaries, and speculated that this would have broad ranging implications for reproductive health.

Why is this important? Because neither Pfizer nor the FDA (nor the UK MOH, or EMA) can claim that these risks were not predicted or unpredictable.

What are the most important take-aways from this new video evidence?

Pfizer is well aware of the alterations in menstruation associated with administration of their mRNA-based product.
    Apparently Pfizer (and the FDA) do not find this particularly concerning, as Dr. Walker comments that this will have to be investigated sometime in the future (“so people will have to investigate that down the line”)

Per Dr. Walker, a leading internal hypothesis for the cause of this (the pathophysiologic basis) is that the mRNA/Pseudouridine/lipid nanoparticle is damaging some aspect of the “hypothalamus, pituitary, gonadal axis”. (“somehow the vaccine must be interacting with that axis, the HPG axis, to cause mutations in menstrual cycles”)

Pfizer apparently does not “really know what's going on” with this toxic effect of the product which has been injected into literally billions of human beings - men, women, and children.
    And apparently they believe that they may never know.

In stating “I hope we don't find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body”, Dr. Walker, Pfizer Global Director of Research and Development- Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning, is acknowledging that he is unaware of the Cell publication of Röltgen et al, published Mar 17, 2022, in which it was demonstrated that the pseudouridine-containing mRNA product persists in lymph nodes for at least 60 days after injection.

Dr. Walker’s response to the prospect that Pfizer may have “****ed” up the entire next generation was that he would have to remove reference to his employment at Pfizer from his resume !!??!!

Pfizer is actively developing the mRNA delivery technology for the purpose of developing gene editing-based medicines.

Dr. Walker again confirms that Pfizer is engaged in ongoing gain of function research with SARS-CoV-2

No-one at Pfizer “gives a ****” about COVID, and the firm has moved on to new horizons in product development for the mRNA technology.

Dr. Walker believes that Pfizer will not be able to be held accountable for malfeasance or fraud involving the mRNA products “because usually when you give drugs to people, if there's a known side effect, it's encoded on the FDA label.” (which displays his remarkably high level of ignorance of relevant regulatory and legal statutes and policies).

Dr. Walker recognizes that it takes years to determine long term safety of a vaccine product (“we'll see in the next couple of years if anything comes up”).

Dr. Walker asserts that “The vaccine doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier. “. I am not aware of data clearly demonstrating that neither vaccine nor encoded spike protein cross the Blood Brain Barrier. In fact, all of the data I am aware of indicate otherwise.

Dr. Walker and by extension Pfizer senior management are aware that public health policies which have coerced, compelled and mandated vaccination will have major scandalous political implications if the mRNA “vaccine” is shown to cause significant reproductive or other harms. “I will say if it does come down the line there's something wrong with the vaccine, then obviously people will criticize the big push because there was a lot of social pressure, government pressure, job pressure to get the vaccine. I had to get the vaccine otherwise I would have gotten fired. If something were to happen downstream and it was really bad, the scale of that scandal would be enormous.”

So, what is the HPG axis, and why would it matter if this were being damaged by the Pfizer mRNA product? Is this a reasonable hypothesis? Well, first off, the anterior hypothalamus and the adrenals are very fatty organs, and are reasonably likely to attract mRNA/cationic lipid nanoplexes.

Why should you care?

Per Wikipedia:

The hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis or HTPA axis) is a complex set of direct influences and feedback interactions among three components: the hypothalamus (a part of the brain located below the thalamus), the pituitary gland (a pea-shaped structure located below the hypothalamus), and the adrenal (also called "suprarenal") glands (small, conical organs on top of the kidneys). These organs and their interactions constitute the HPA axis.

The HPA axis is a major neuroendocrine system[1] that controls reactions to stress and regulates many body processes, including digestion, the immune system, mood and emotions, sexuality, and energy storage and expenditure. It is the common mechanism for interactions among glands, hormones, and parts of the midbrain that mediate the general adaptation syndrome (GAS).[2]

While steroid hormones are produced mainly in vertebrates, the physiological role of the HPA axis and corticosteroids in stress response is so fundamental that analogous systems can be found in invertebrates and monocellular organisms as well.

The HPA axis, hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis (HPG), hypothalamic–pituitary–thyroid axis (HPT), and the hypothalamic–neurohypophyseal system are the four major neuroendocrine systems through which the hypothalamus and pituitary direct neuroendocrine function.[1]

If the HPA axis is being damaged by these product, that has profound implications for almost all of human physiology as well as reproductive biology.

Please keep in mind, these products are being administered to young children as well as adults.

Damage to the HPA axis can damage the following systems in your body:

Immune system

Stress responses

Digestion

Mood and emotions

Sexuality and sex drive

Energy storage and stamina

Reproduction

Fetal development

Placental and ovarian functions required to maintain pregnancy

The implications of all of this are profound.

The next key question is what does Pfizer know, when did they know it, did they disclose what they know to the FDA, EMA, and other global regulatory agencies, when did they make disclosures, and why has the general public not been informed of these risks.

Inquiring minds want to know, and the world deserves answers.

Video Transcript
    Dr. Jordan Walker:

There is something irregular about their menstrual cycles, so people will have to investigate that down the line.

Project Veritas Reporter:

Yeah.

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Because that is a little concerning. The vaccine shouldn't be interfering with that, so we don't really know what's going on.

It shouldn't?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

It shouldn't, no.

But is it?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

There's something happening, but we don't always figure it out.

Well, I mean, you're a urologist, so you must understand what's going on with it, right?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Well, that's why I don't understand that. It's weird. I hope we don't find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body because it has to be affecting something hormonal to impact menstrual cycles. Yeah, or like the entire next generation is like super ****ed up. Could you imagine the scandal? Oh, my god. I would take Pfizer off my resume.

So tell me more. What's developing with the whole virus mutation process?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Well, they're still conducting the experiments on it, but it seems like from what I've heard they're optimizing it but they're going slow because everyone's very cautious. Obviously you don't want to accelerate it too much, but I think they're also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don't want to advertise that you're trying to figure out future mutations.

Why would the research study be delayed for COVID stuff?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Well, not for COVID specifically. So now we're basically focusing on mRNA beyond COVID. A lot of our forward looking research says you've got to make sure they're on track and things like that.

What is RNA going to be used for in the future?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Lots of stuff, but I can't tell you because you can't release it.

Wait, why not? Oh come on. I feel like it's just going to be like, what, for flu?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

It will be for other things too. There's a whole list of things we're developing it for, not just for viruses. We're applying it for oncology. Well, I'm less certain about the oncology prospects, but we're doing it for gene editing.

Wow.

Dr. Jordan Walker:

We prefer to move beyond, at least internally, our focus will be to move beyond COVID. Now they have a dedicated COVID mRNA team that just keeps their eye on that, and so the company has folks on, "Okay, now where are we going to use this technology in the future?" Because that's what's going on now. No one gives a **** about COVID.

Is Pfizer going to be held liable for any of these vaccine injuries that have happened?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

I don't think so because usually when you give drugs to people, if there's a known side effect, it's encoded on the FDA label. But it could be a scandal. There are a lot of people on Vioxx and heart attacks.

Really. Vioxx?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

That wasn't for us. That was another pharma company. Well, they still have to do the monitoring for it over time so there haven't been any problems so far, but we'll see in the next couple of years if anything comes up. I'm hoping it won't obviously.

Hope nobody's growing three legs or something like that, right?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Yeah, or like the entire next generation is like super ****ed up. Could you imagine the scandal? Oh my God. I'd take Pfizer off my resume. There's something irregular about their menstrual cycles so we will have to investigate that down the line because that is a little concerning because if you think about the science, it shouldn't be interacting with... It's called the hypothalamus, pituitary, gonadal axis, the hormones that regulate their menstrual cycles and things like that. The vaccine shouldn't be interfering with that so we don't really know.

It shouldn't?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

It shouldn't, no.

But is it?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

There's something happening, but we don't always figure it out.

Well, you're a urologist so you must understand what's going on with it, right?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Well, that's why don't understand that. It's weird.

I've heard that, menstrual cycles...

Dr. Jordan Walker:

I don't know what's going on there actually. I hope we don't discover something really bad down the line. I hope we don't find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body because it has to be impacting something hormonal to impact menstrual cycles. So somehow the vaccine must be interacting with that axis, the HPG axis, to cause mutations in menstrual cycles. If you think about how this axis-

The HPG axis?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Yeah, it goes hypothalamus, pituitary, and then gonads [inaudible 00:04:32].

So the HPG axis is why the fertility problems are happening?

Dr. Jordan Walker:

Yeah because they control the cycle so if anything is impacting that, it must be impacting these hormones somehow, but then we need to figure out how are they affecting hormones because the signaling starts in the brain. The vaccine doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier. I will say if it does come down the line there's something wrong with the vaccine, then obviously people will criticize the big push because there was a lot of social pressure, government pressure, job pressure to get the vaccine. I had to get the vaccine otherwise I would have gotten fired. If something were to happen downstream and it was really bad, the scale of that scandal would be enormous."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v25is2a
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2023 at 07:25.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Ewan (6th February 2023), gini (6th February 2023), mountain_jim (3rd February 2023), Nasu (6th February 2023), wegge (3rd February 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pfizer Admits 'Directing' the Evolution of COVID-19 Virus Part 1 of 4
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    February 06, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1714069937

(Rumble videos have to be posted at the end of each post, so they will not be in the correct order.)

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    January 25, 2023, Project Veritas released an undercover video of Dr. Jordon Trishton Walker, director of Research and Development for Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer, discussing an internal plan to “direct the evolution” of the COVID-19 virus in order to make more money from COVID boosters
    According to Walker, Pfizer is doing research to make the virus “more potent,” and this research is “ongoing”
    Walker explains how the drug industry has captured American regulators, and states that while it’s good for the industry, “it’s bad for everyone else in America”
    At 8 p.m., January 27, 2023, two days after Project Veritas released the video, Pfizer finally published a response which, oddly enough, seems to substantiate rather than refute Walker’s claims
    Pfizer basically denies using “directed evolution” in its vaccine development, but suggests it may be used in ongoing Paxlovid-related research

By now, many of you will have seen Project Veritas' undercover video of Dr. Jordon Trishton Walker, director of Research and Development for Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer, discussing an internal plan to "direct the evolution" of the COVID-19 virus in order to make more money from COVID boosters. The video was released January 25, 2023.

Allegedly, the undercover journalist working with Project Veritas also worked at Pfizer. This would help explain Walker's surprising candor. However, during a later confrontation by Project Veritas, Walker insisted he'd "lied" to impress a date.

"I'm literally a liar," Walker said when confronted by Project Veritas journalist James O'Keefe in a New York City café. "I was trying to impress a person on a date — by lying."

Pfizer Considering Mutating COVID to Drive Profits
    In the undercover video, you can hear Walker saying:

"You know how the virus keeps mutating? Well, one of the things we're exploring is, like, why don't we just mutate it ourselves so we could focus on — so we could create and preemptively develop new vaccines, right?

So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that, though, there's a risk of, like, as you could imagine, no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.

So, we're like, do we want to do this? So, that's like one of the things we're considering, for, like, the future, like maybe we can, like, create new versions of the vaccines and things like that."

"OK. So, Pfizer ultimately is thinking about mutating COVID?" the Project Veritas journalist asks, to which Walker replies: "Well, that is not what we say to the public. No. That's why it was, it was a thought that came up in a meeting." Later Walker says:

"Part of what they [Pfizer scientists] want to do is, to some extent, to try to figure out, you know, how there are all these new strains and variants that just pop up.

So, it's like trying to catch them before they pop up and we can develop a vaccine prophylactically, like, for new variants. So, that's why they like, do it controlled in a lab, where they say this is a new epitope, and so if it comes out later on in the public, we already have a vaccine working."

"Oh my God. That's perfect. Isn't that the best business model though? Just control nature before nature even happens itself, right?" the Project Veritas journalist says. "Yeah, if it works," Walker replies. When asked for an explanation, Walker replies:

"Because some of the times there are mutations that pop up that we are not prepared for, like the delta and omicron, and things like that. So, who knows? I mean, either way, it's going to be a cash cow. COVID will probably be a cash cow for us for a while going forward [laughs]."

Is Pfizer Engaged in Illegal Gain-of-Function Research?
    While Walker, at one point, states that this is just an idea they're considering for the future, later he claims efforts to mutate the virus are "ongoing." So, which is it? Here's a transcription of that conversation:

Project Veritas journalist: "So, I mean, when is Pfizer going to implement the mutation of all these viruses?"

Walker: "I don't know. It depends on how the experiments work out because this is just, like, something we're trying, right?"

Project Veritas journalist: "It sounds like gain of function to me."

Walker: "I don't know, it's a little bit different. I think it's different. It's, like, this [thing] — it's definitely not gain of function."

Project Veritas journalist: "It sounds like it is. I mean, it's OK [laughs]."

Walker: "No, no, no. But directed evolution is very different."

Project Veritas journalist: "Directed evolution, OK. Well, so, I mean, is that what it is?"

Walker: "Maybe. I don't know [laughs] … Well, you're not supposed to do gain-of-function research with the viruses. They'd rather we not. But we do these selected structure mutations to try to see if we can make them more potent. So, there is research ongoing about that."

As noted by Carlson, it very much sounds like Pfizer is engaged in illegal gain-of-function research. Merely making up another term (directed evolution) doesn't change the end result. Walker clearly stated that Pfizer is doing research to make the virus "more potent," which is what gain of function is all about. That research, Walker also admitted, is "ongoing," which means it's currently happening, and not something merely pondered as a future possibility.

How Is Pfizer Mutating the COVID Virus?
    Assuming Walker was telling the truth to his "date," just how is Pfizer going about mutating COVID into something "more potent"? According to Walker:

"… they're still kind of conducting the experiments on it, but it seems like, from what I've heard, they're kind of optimizing it. But they're going slow, [be]cause everyone's very cautions.

Like, you know, obviously they don't want to accelerate it too much. But I think they're also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing, because you obviously don't want to advertise that you're figuring out future mutations …

But you have to be, like, very controlled to make sure that this virus that you mutate doesn't create something [that], you know, just goes everywhere — which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. Like, it makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It's bull**** …

Don't tell anyone. Promise you won't tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them."

As noted by Carlson, if you suspect the COVID pandemic was the result of a lab-created virus that got out, why would you conduct the same kind of experiments and risk another, possibly worse, pandemic?

Walker Admits Regulatory Capture Is Real
    Walker also explains to his "date" how the drug industry has captured American regulators:

"It [Pfizer] is a revolving door for all government officials. Yeah, for any industry though. So, in the pharma industry, all the government officials who, you know, review our drugs, eventually they come work for pharma companies. And the military, all the Army and defense government officials eventually go work for the defense companies afterward."

When asked how he feels about that revolving door, Walker replies:

"It's pretty good for the industry, to be honest. But it's bad for everyone else in America."

When asked "Why is it bad for everybody else?" Walker explains:

"Because if the regulators, who review our drugs, you know that once they stop being a regulator they want to go work for the company, they are not going to be as harsh on the company where they're getting their job."

As noted by Carlson, this is a very clear and succinct description of regulatory capture, which we've long suspected to be real. We've just not heard an industry executive admit it.

Is Walker Really a Pfizer Exec?
    In case you're wondering if Walker might have lied about working for Pfizer, Project Veritas did its homework before putting the video out. Screenshots1 from Pfizer's HR system "Workday" confirm Walker works under Global Pipeline Planning, just two levels below CEO Albert Bourla. His immediate supervisor reports to Dr. Mikael Dolsten, who in turn reports directly to Bourla.2

Walker's LinkedIn also confirmed his position. Additional corroborations of his position can be found on Brian O'Shea's Substack.3

jordon walker linkedIn
    One of the strangest features of the Hall of Mirrors in which we now live is that the public facade of powerful institutions and corporations is staffed with people who seem stunningly incompetent and unserious. ~ John Leake
    As reported by the Substack Pharma Files:4

"He works under Global Pipeline Planning. These are the people who plan new drugs (i.e. analyzing disease trends and unmet needs and evaluating the demographics to see if these drugs would be profitable).

One of their primary responsibilities is ensuring R & D money goes into the right therapeutic areas. For example, spend less R & D money on finding treatment for diseases in some poor countries and put more R & D money into finding treatment for diseases in developed countries because those governments are rich enough to subsidize expensive drugs.

So, when you work in Pharma, usually there are terms that you use 'publicly,' and there are terms that you use 'privately.' So, for example, his job description would be 'to evaluate potential future diseases and unmet treatment needs.'

But privately, they are just looking for future drugs that potentially turn into cash cows. That's why you hear him talk casually about 'cash cows.' This is very common among execs in Pharma.

Terminologies are essential in Pharma because they don't want to get caught. Another example is that he insists that this is not a 'Gain of Function' but 'Directed Evolution.'

For example, people who work in the Commercial side of Pharma are constantly trained to say 'increasing patient treatment' instead of 'increasing sales' whenever they discuss marketing tactics. You don't want to get caught, especially since some junior staffs capture these in meeting minutes, and these meeting minutes might go public."

'Stunningly Incompetent and Unserious'
    (continued in next post)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v24odbi/?pub=ijro7
    Last edited by onawah; 6th February 2023 at 09:34.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), Ewan (6th February 2023), gini (6th February 2023), Nasu (6th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part 2 of 4
    "That people initially doubted Walker could be a Pfizer executive isn't surprising, considering his behavior. As noted by John Leake, who coauthored "The Courage to Face COVID-19" with Dr. Peter McCullough:5

"One of the strangest features of the Hall of Mirrors in which we now live is that the public facade of powerful institutions and corporations is staffed with people who seem stunningly incompetent and unserious …

[It] does seem incredible that a major corporation — one that has played a key role in perpetrating a global criminal fiasco — is staffed with an executive who seems to have been recruited at a frat party."

Walker isn't the only example of incompetence at Pfizer. During an FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) meeting, (see video above) the FDA wanted to know why Pfizer's shot only contained 3 micrograms of mRNA while Moderna's contained 25 mcg. Was Pfizer's mRNA just more efficient at making cells produce spike protein?

The Pfizer executive's response was that they "obviously, we don't have a complete understanding of the nature in which the COVID vaccine works in terms of producing an immune response."

They just experimented and found that 3 mcgs seemed to work, but why that dose, they have no clue. In other words, we're dealing with something that is the complete opposite of precision medicine. This Pfizer representative also lied, stating that the primary benefit of the shot is that it "prevents infection," which it never did, and wasn't designed to do.

Pfizer Press Release Does Not Refute Walker's Statements
    At 8 p.m., January 27, 2023, two days after Project Veritas released the video, Pfizer finally published a response via press release.6 Oddly enough, the press release actually seems to substantiate Walker's claims rather than refute them:

"New York, N.Y., January 27, 2023 — Allegations have recently been made related to gain of function and directed evolution research at Pfizer and the company would like to set the record straight.

In the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research. Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern.

This work is undertaken once a new variant of concern has been identified by public health authorities. This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern. We then make this data available through peer reviewed scientific journals and use it as one of the steps to determine whether a vaccine update is required.

In addition, to meet U.S. and global regulatory requirements for our oral treatment, PAXLOVID™, Pfizer undertakes in vitro work (e.g., in a laboratory culture dish) to identify potential resistance mutations to nirmatrelvir, one of PAXLOVID's two components. With a naturally evolving virus, it is important to routinely assess the activity of an antiviral.

Most of this work is conducted using computer simulations or mutations of the main protease — a non-infectious part of the virus. In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells.

In addition, in vitro resistance selection experiments are undertaken in cells incubated with SARS-CoV-2 and nirmatrelvir in our secure Biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory to assess whether the main protease can mutate to yield resistant strains of the virus.

It is important to note that these studies are required by U.S. and global regulators for all antiviral products and are carried out by many companies and academic institutions in the U.S. and around the world."

In a Substack commentary,7 Dr. Robert Malone noted that Pfizer "only denies directed evolution as a component of vaccine development, but leaves that research door open for ongoing research supporting Paxlovid … They literally say they engineer viruses that don't even exist outside of simulations … There's also no direct response suggesting that Mr. Walker was lying. Interesting … Doesn't look like they denied anything."

Worldwide Media Blackout
    Not surprisingly, while this is clearly one of the biggest stories of the pandemic, legacy media hasn't printed or said a word about it, except for Fox News host Tucker Carlson (see video above).

The U.K. Daily Mail did post a summary of the video, but the article was taken down minutes later.8,9 YouTube also blocked and removed the video for violating community guidelines on COVID-19 vaccines, but by then it had already racked up more than 20 million views.

If you haven't seen it, you can view Part 1 on the Project Veritas website. Carlson also featured parts of it in his report. Part 2, which shows Walker's response when O'Keefe confronted him about what he’d said, is embedded below.

According to Project Veritas, there's also more undercover footage of Walker that they haven't released yet. If you're in New York City, you can stop by Pfizer's headquarters at 235 East 42nd Street and view the video "live." Project Veritas parked a van with video screens on all sides right outside their office, with the video playing on a constant loop.10"

(continued in next post)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v16lu9x/?pub=ijro7
    [COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by onawah; 6th February 2023 at 09:35.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), Nasu (6th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part 3 of 4
    "In his Substack commentary,11 Malone also reviewed evidence suggesting a massive collaboration between Pfizer and Google took place in the hours after the video's release to censor online searches and memory-hole anything related to Walker:

"Almost immediately after the first Veritas video dropped, we all got a masters class in the amazing power and capabilities to control narrative and information which Pfizer has assembled …

People are hitting Google like crazy with queries regarding Jordon Walker, Pfizer and Veritas. As they did when I said 'mass formation psychosis' on Rogan #1757, Google manually interferes with the searches, returning wishy washy 'these results are changing rapidly' screens instead of actual links.

So, now we have a pretty clear smoking gun involving collusion between Pfizer and Google to suppress the story. Then everything, anything, having to do with Jordon Walker, MD gets memory holed. Wiped from the internet, including the Wayback machine.

And then the chaos agents, bots and trolls descend on all social media channels. Sowing doubt that Jordon Walker is even a real person. Floating paranoid conspiracy theories that this is all a big deep-fake set up of Veritas, O'Keefe and myself.

Which of course get amplified by the usual actors. Now THAT is an example of Fifth Gen Warfare power! And by the way, I gently advise that readers who were aware of this as it was happening set a check-bit in their brains on the names of those chaos agents who actively promoted this false narrative …

Pfizer legal … finally dropped a response at 8:00 PM EST Friday night. Again, classic textbook timing. Designed to bypass the Friday PM news cycle and more importantly to give Wall Street maximal time to digest the news before opening bell next Monday. These guys are professional grade.

To recap, they have shut Google searches down, memory holed/scrubbed the internet, deployed an army of bots, trolls and chaos agents to cause confusion and doubt on social media, and almost completely suppressed any coverage of the story by the many corporate media outlets that they have been pumping money into over the last three years."

McCullough and Kirsch also discussed Project Veritas' drop on Tommy Carrigan's podcast, below."

(continued in next post)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v24neoc/?pub=ijro7
    [COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), gini (6th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part 4
    "The COVID Cash Cow
    Pfizer has made record-high revenues these past two years and it seems the waterfall-like cashflow may have gone to their heads. In 2021, they had a net revenue of $81.3 billion12 — a 92% operational growth in revenue from 2020 — and in 2022, they raked in $100.3 billion, more than half of which came from COVID jabs and Paxlovid.13 It's worth noting that BOTH of these drugs promote COVID reinfection, which in itself appears to be part of Pfizer's revenue-growth strategy.

With uptake of boosters dwindling, they expect revenues to drop by 33% in 2023,14 and that's despite quadrupling the price of the shots. Still, that revenue stream is relatively secure, as the the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) has added the unlicensed shots to the U.S. childhood, adolescent and adult vaccine schedules.

The European Union is also considering paying more for fewer doses, as governments already have too large a stockpile, so Pfizer will make out like a bandit there too.15

The question now is, is Pfizer also mutating the COVID virus to keep demand for reformulated boosters going? If Walker is telling the truth, the answer appears to be yes. In January 2023, Pfizer suffered the largest monthly loss of value since 2009,16 and down-trends are never viewed favorably, no matter how much money they've already made.

That's one of the problems with many companies. They must continue to grow, but how do you surpass the success of more than doubling growth in just two years? In this case, could they be resorting to crime to keep milking the cash cow that is COVID?

Sen. Ron Johnson Calls for Investigation
    It'll be interesting to see what happens next. Pfizer's financial downturn occurred before Walker spilled the beans on Pfizer's plans and made himself, and therefore the company, appear foolish, shallow, callous and incompetent at best, and criminal at worst. Just how many scandals and how much criminality will the American people and Congress accept before they say "Enough"?

Time will tell. For now, in response to Project Veritas' undercover video of Walker, Sen. Ron Johnson has taken the lead and is calling on Congress to investigate vaccine manufacturers and the COVID jab approval process. In a January 26, 2023, tweet, Johnson wrote:17

"Federal health agencies have been captured by Big Pharma and grossly derelict in their duties throughout the pandemic. It's time for Congress to thoroughly investigate vaccine manufacturers and the entire COVID vaccine approval process." "

Sources and References
    1 Twitter James O’Keefe January 25, 2023
    2 The Defender January 26, 2023
    3 Brian O’Shea Substack January 26, 2023
    4 Pharma Files Substack January 26, 2023
    5 Peter McCullough Substack January 26, 2023
    6 Pfizer January 27, 2023
    7, 9, 11 RW Malone Substack January 28, 2023
    8 Steve Kirsch Substack January 28, 2023
    10 Hannity.com January 31, 2023
    12 Pharmaceutical Technology February 9, 2022
    13, 14 Proactive January 31, 2023
    15 Reuters January 27, 2023
    16 ZeroHedge January 31, 2023
    17 Gateway Pundit January 26, 2023

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v24xoeu/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), gini (6th February 2023), Vangelo (6th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Project Veritas is Controlled Opposition
    This puts an entirely different slant on things.
    It's obvious once you look deeper.
    Thanks to Aoibhghaire.

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    The operations of Project Veritas (PV), has only one goal, a money making activity with no interest in the truth when criminal evidence can be exposed but never to the media which they are part of.

Over the years, whenever whistle-blower comes forward and presents verbal evidence that is crucial to what goes on in various establishments there are never any prosecutions after these events.

PV exists to create a ' school play' that causes emotional triggers for the public and media. The sensation alone entraps people over such an emotional event. There is a pattern to a strategy to make announcements that come in 3 drip feeds. We have the current Walker event that has the first two. This last combined two gained huge views of 30M and income of 2M dollars over 7 days for PV.

The third one may not come out as researchers are now finding out that PV is not what they represent. There is no rigur to there research, but an ala cart menu that only selects and supplies sensation without repercussions for themselves. They leave the criminals out of the equation even though they know they have the evidence to act.

PV a niche media industry to announce significant events with a marketing strategic model of 3 drips and no follow through for prosecutions of any sort. It creates a sensation without serious repurcusions for its marketing model.

In the recent viral video, James O’Keefe fantastically overstates the role of a Boston Consulting Group contractor as the Director of mRNA Scientific Planning. in this viral video. Jordon Walker, the Boston Consulting Group contractor, even yells at O’Keefe, “I’m a contractor! I’m a contractor! I’m a contractor!” in the video.

A minor Boston Consulting Group contractor for Pfizer named Jordon Walker, grossly overstating his position at Pfizer as “Director of Worldwide R&D Strategic Operation and mRNA Scientific Planning”

In a Project Veritas viral video, Jordon Walker explains to James O’Keefe he was fantastically exaggerating his position as a contractor at Pfizer to impress a date, explaining to O’Keefe, “I am literally a liar”. O’Keefe chose to publish the gross exaggerations as facts anyway.

No matter, the Project Veritas video still garnered over 30 million views, and Project Veritas raised over two million dollars in the seven days the video ran.

Walkers checkered background:

Project Veritas did very little fact-checking of their story or they would have found out that Jordon Walker washed out of his first job as a doctor at an internship at Tufts University in Boston after only a few months. Walker had lied to his Project Veritas date that he was a urologist which requires a five-year residency - an easily verifiable fact. Walker had also completely lied about having an internship at Mass General Hospital in Boston, MA. Again, an easily verifiable fact.

Walker never finished his medical degree and has had a series of odd jobs over the years that just don’t fit a Pfizer executive high position. For example, he was some years as an entertainer on a cruise liner, which included dancing. There is a dancing school nearby in Brooklin which he may have attended as he may live nearby. Walker may have been contracted by Pfizer for one day encompassed in an umbrella contractor role.
    Therefore he’s in that position to show his badge, but his credibility is lacking. When one explores Walkers background it doesn’t add up for a person that is portrayed in this recent PV event.

Restaraunt scene:

Similarly, PV’s portrayal scene of the Pizza restaurant beside the Brooklin bridge shows film footage inside and outside that are inconsistent. Interestingly enough, other restaurants nearby within a 300 metre radius from the first Pizza restaurant appear to have been selected and used to show a slightly different scene within the film footage. It appears to be inconsistency when one analyses the scene. Meaning the two or more restaraunts may have been used, in particular different paintings showing up. This is not important and it doesn’t mean its bad for PV but an interesting observation.

Project Veritas filming locations have been identified as Deux Amis, 356 E 51st St. NY 10022. This may be where the second sitting took place. The first being the Ignazio Pizza Restaurant. Project Veritas has withheld the timing and locations of its undercover camera recordings,

Boston Consulting Group

Boston Consulting Group whitepaper which explained a Directed Evolution presentation to Pfizer that Jordon Walker had participated in shows that Jordon Walker actually participated in how the real heavy hitters of the whitepaper were Managing Partner Josh Kellor and ex-Moderna employee technical mRNA expert, Ciaran Lawlor.

The Jorden Walker Near Term COVID Therapeutics paper is the one that pushed Remdesivir a few days after FDA emergency approval after remdesivir had failed already in several trials. In particular, the two failed trials with Hepatitis C and Ebola.

Joseph Dana Hughes background:

Boston Consulting Group did in fact make a Directed Evolution presentation to a Pfizer executive named Joseph Dana Hughes and other Pfizer executives in the Worldwide Business Group at Pfizer’s 42nd Street Headquarters in New York City.

Joseph Dana Hughes had worked at Pfizer for twelve years in the Worldwide Business Unit of Pfizer after working at Boston Consulting Group, and his wife had worked for Hillary Clinton in the White House since 1997. Joseph Dana Hughes’ wife, Melissa Prober, left the White House staff only recently in 2021, and her father was a key founder of the New York Genome Institute.

Joseph Dana Hughes had run the integration of Pfizer’s acquisition of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals at Pfizer’s Pearl River research lab. Joseph Dana Hughes has also become a Partner at Boston Consulting Group in New York in September of 2021, and Jordon Walker’s experience at Pfizer was limited to his interactions with Joseph Dana Hughes.

It seems that Jordon Walker was taking on the identity of Joseph Dana Hughes, right down to assuming Pfizer has decided to implement the Boston Consulting Group Directed Evolution presentation. Interestingly enough Ignazio Pizza location where James O’Keefe filmed Jordon Walker, also has near by Joseph Dana Hughes residency location only 300 meters from the Ignatio Pizza restaurant. This may be part of the set up to have Walker being ‘the patsy’ to take on the identity of Hughes.

Project Veritas left out the most important parts of the story, protecting the higher-ups at Boston Consulting Group that trace directly to their CEO and protege of WEF’s Klaus Schwab. Project Veritas should have corrected their Jordon Walker story and expose the Boston Consulting Group connections as key criminal elements?

I was also surprised to see the interview of fraudser Dr Robert Malone immediately after the event on Fox news, who also has outstanding criminal links when properly researched and made exposed.

There are many inconsistencies and intentional written off evidencial material implicating Malone leading to the whole pandemic. Even citing his work 20 years ago, on a milder note, he was involved not only with the tobacco industry but in recent times the vapour industry. Both these industries have been linked to suppressing health issues for the public.

As a side note, one can speculate that the timing of Walker’s interview, may benefit Pfizer stocks, in particular falling stocks.

James O’Keefe background when drilling down historically shows a link to one of the 3 letter agencies. PV may be a useful to them, even though PV may be unaware in its sourced infiltration. Again, further research may link the PV as a useful pysop/controlled opposition without PV realising it.
    Each breath a gift...

16. Link to Post #89
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,695 times in 20,824 posts

• Project Veritas COLLAPSING as James O'Keefe is Forced Out of his Own Company:

• Tuesday LIVE: James O'Keefe, Project Veritas, National Divorce, Putins Suspends START (Superchats):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), gini (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Thanks

• James O'Keefe Video LEAKED, Confirms He's Been OUSTED From Project Veritas:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), gini (21st February 2023)

20. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Thanks

• James O'Keefe Exclusive Statment On His Removal From Project Veritas:

Here is James' statement to Infowars: “I need to make clear that I have not resigned from the company that I founded. On February 10th, while I was on PTO mandated by the Project Veritas board of directors, the board had a meeting.

The minutes of the meeting were shared with me and I was stripped of my position as CEO and Chairman of the board of Project Veritas. I came to the PV office today to remove my personal belongings and share truth with our staff.

I do not know why the board took these actions, why they released untrue statements about my status while I was on mandated leave, nor why they chose this timing to act. I will continue my work as a journalist.” – James O’Keefe statement to Infowars.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st February 2023 at 17:07.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), gini (23rd February 2023), Hym (21st February 2023), JohanB (21st February 2023)

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Thanks

• Leaked Corporate Documents PROVE James O'Keefe Made TENS OF MILLIONS For Project Veritas:

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (29th March 2023), Hym (21st February 2023)

24. Link to Post #93
    Language
    Thanks

• What James O'Keefe Being OUSTED as CEO Means For The Future of Project Veritas:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (23rd February 2023)

26. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Thanks

• James O’Keefe | The Ben Shapiro Show Sunday Special:

James O’Keefe is a writer, guerrilla journalist, and the founder and former President of the non-profit organization, Project Veritas. His investigative work, often involving undercover operatives equipped with hidden cameras, exposed numerous high-profile incidents of corruption, dishonesty, waste, and fraud in both public and private institutions. In February, James was fired by Project Veritas’ board, shortly after breaking a story in which Pfizer’s Director of Research and Development admitted the pharmaceutical company was conducting gain-of-function SARS-CoV-2 research. In today’s episode, we discuss James’ ousting from the organization he founded, and his continued effort to bring truth through journalism to the American public with the creation of his latest venture, O’Keefe Media Group.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (29th March 2023)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,164 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • James O’Keefe | The Ben Shapiro Show Sunday Special:

James O’Keefe is a writer, guerrilla journalist, and the founder and former President of the non-profit organization, Project Veritas. His investigative work, often involving undercover operatives equipped with hidden cameras, exposed numerous high-profile incidents of corruption, dishonesty, waste, and fraud in both public and private institutions. In February, James was fired by Project Veritas’ board, shortly after breaking a story in which Pfizer’s Director of Research and Development admitted the pharmaceutical company was conducting gain-of-function SARS-CoV-2 research. In today’s episode, we discuss James’ ousting from the organization he founded, and his continued effort to bring truth through journalism to the American public with the creation of his latest venture, O’Keefe Media Group.
    -Anyone who still doubts James O'Keefe's intentions should watch this claryfying interview.
    In fact ,'coincidently' i was actually just thinking about the same kind of idea -like James-but in a much more simple way,and far from worked out so geniusly as James so timely did.
    His idea is to basically educate an army of reporting -warriors veritas style , in the basics of journalism,essential legal advice,strategies and providing even professional equipment !
    I think this is a brilliant plan ,and i forefeel a new powerful trend & weapon against the cabal and her tentacles.

May this idea spread to all the corners of the world so that all what hides in the darkness will be brought into the broad daylight! You go James ,Go for it!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th March 2023)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,164 times in 898 posts

3-4-23 Megyn Kelly begins the show today by addressing the latest attempts to smear Tucker Carlson in the press through leaked texts and videos, how the campaign against him by Fox News isn't working, whether Tucker's fans will eventually return to Fox, and more.
    Then James O'Keefe, founder of O'Keefe Media Group, joins to discuss the ethics of releasing private text messages, the pros and cons to the capitalist incentive in the media, what really happened at Project Veritas that led to his recent ouster, his exclusive reporting on what's happening inside female prisons with male inmates claiming to be trans, his confrontation with Dylan Mulvaney and the ethics of ambush journalism, Bud Light's failing sales, and more. Then GOP Sen. Mike Lee of Utah joins to talk about new bombshell details about the Supreme Court leaker's identity, hypocrisy by the Biden Department of Justice in protecting the Supreme Court justices, nonstop attacks on Justice Clarence Thomas, the sham hearing in the Senate yesterday, and more.--

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Ewan (4th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023)

32. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Project Veritas Under Attack by FBI and DOJ

• Raided By The FBI! – James O’Keefe Speaks Out!:

Like any good journalist, James O’Keefe has upset more than a few powerful people and institutions. So it should probably come as no surprise that when he and his former organization Project Veritas obtained a copy of Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary and began trying to authenticate it, the authorities came down on him like a hammer, including an FBI raid of his home. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger talk to O’Keefe about the raid and why Americans of all political stripes should be concerned about this abuse of government power and violation of the first amendment.

Like any good journalist, James O’Keefe has upset more than a few powerful people and institutions. So it should probably come as no surprise that when he and his former organization Project Veritas obtained a copy of Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary and began trying to authenticate it, the authorities came down on him like a hammer, including an FBI raid of his home. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger talk to O’Keefe about the raid and why Americans of all political stripes should be concerned about this abuse of government power and violation of the first amendment.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th May 2023 at 19:40.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (29th May 2023), gini (28th May 2023), Vangelo (27th May 2023)

34. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Thanks

• James O’Keefe Addresses Being Fired After Exposing Pfizer Lies:

When notorious guerrilla journalist James O’Keefe was fired from Project Veritas, the organization he founded well over a decade ago, rumors swirled about what he had done to run afoul of the organization’s board. Many speculated that O’Keefe had chosen an ill-advised target — Pfizer — and was paying the price for challenging such a powerful institution. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger talk to O’Keefe about the Pfizer sting operation and his unceremonious departure from Project Veritas.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (29th May 2023), gini (29th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023)

36. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Thanks

• James O'Keefe Clip06 RFK Jr Commends James O'Keefe A Mirror of Uncomfortable Truths:

James O’Keefe is a journalist and entrepreneur, who is probably best known as the founder of Project Veritas, the renowned non-profit organisation, which turned investigative reporting on its head, and thanks to James’s determination uncovered hidden truths that shed light on important societal issues.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (3rd July 2023), Vangelo (29th July 2023)

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th July 2023 at 00:37.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (15th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast