+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The origins of human civilization, deep state sorcery, and the collapse of our world

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Default The origins of human civilization, deep state sorcery, and the collapse of our world

The Dark Journalist gets Joseph P. Farrell on a spellbinding look into how the Deep State has attempted through data mining to appropriate and utilize ancient systems of power and occult initiation to create a rule by sorcery!

Dr. Farrell explains the cultures that left behind the record of advanced technology to the Babylonians and Egyptians and the implications of the sacred mystery rites falling into the wrong hands.
    Farrell goes on to ridicule the devastatingly cruel insanity of the Bidenista/Fausti Regime.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th November 2021 at 05:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amor (15th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Bluegreen (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Chip (7th November 2021), daddy-keith (6th November 2021), Daughter of Time (6th November 2021), Ewan (7th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Heart to heart (6th November 2021), Ioneo (6th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), onawah (6th November 2021), palehorse (6th November 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Richard S. (6th November 2021), Snoweagle (6th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2021), toppy (6th November 2021), Watching from Cyprus (6th November 2021), william r sanford72 (6th November 2021), yelik (6th November 2021), zebowho (7th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: The origins of human civilization, deep state sorcery, and the collapse of our world

Here's a transcript of a little bit of the above video, from near the end:

Farrell:
    We're looking at some very interesting times, and it's just
    getting started.
    Dark Journalist:
    Those "domestic terrorists".
    Farrell:
    How dare they confront their school board about critical race
    theory and transgender males raping girls in bathrooms?
    How dare they? Come on!

If this government has gone to that extreme, it's not going
    to be around much longer. It really isn't. People are just
    not going to go for it, they're just not going to go for it.

Maybe, if my scenario is right, they're deliberately trying to
    provoke a crack-up. I don't know.
    Dark Journalist:
    The push, when it crashes, pretty ugly.
    Farrell:
    Yeah, it is. It's an ugly scenario any way you slice it.
    We're in for some tough, rough times, but I think the good
    thing is that we're seeing enough signs of enough push back
    on this whole thing, all over the world. The protests in
    Australia are not even being covered, and they're massive,
    massive. So I'm all for flying a plane over Australia and
    just dropping a bunch of guns. Go get 'em.

I've seen one Australian confront a policeman, and the
    policeman says: "You know, we're really on your side,
    but I have my family, I have to pay ...".

There's the NAZI defense. People don't realize what they're
    saying. It's going to get much worse. It's going to get
    much worse.

The good thing is that people are going to start to band
    together. We're seeing it. We're seeing it.
    == ===

Or, as I wrote to a friend who was feeling the pressure on his life, his family and his small business:

With all the warriors in our country's military being dishonorably discharged for not taking the vaxxx, and all the warriors in our police and fire departments similarly pissed off for being fired for not being vaxxxed, and all the warrior class front line medical techs and nurses similarly pissed off, and with millions of mothers pissed off because their children are being taught Critical Race Theory, getting maimed and killed by the vaxxx, and their daughters getting raped in the girl's bathroom by transgenders ...

The fan blades will have failed and blown off by next year, overloaded by the tonnage of sh*t hitting them.

"They" thought they had control of the narrative, by powning the major news, entertainment and social media.

"They" are losing that control, big time. Our warriors will unite, and have little left to lose.

This will be one for the ages.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th November 2021 at 05:20.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (15th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Ben (6th November 2021), Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Blacklight43 (7th November 2021), Bo Atkinson (16th November 2021), Chip (6th November 2021), daddy-keith (6th November 2021), Daughter of Time (6th November 2021), East Sun (6th November 2021), Ewan (7th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Heart to heart (6th November 2021), Ioneo (6th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), onawah (6th November 2021), palehorse (6th November 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), Peace in Oz (9th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Richard S. (6th November 2021), Siphonemis (6th November 2021), Snoweagle (6th November 2021), Tintin (6th November 2021), toppy (6th November 2021), yelik (6th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Default Re: The origins of human civilization, deep state sorcery, and the collapse of our world

Have not head this countless times from not just Dark Journalist, but many others? Something that has been repeated constantly over the past, I dot know over the past ten or more years or so?

Why is there not a time where you cannot see the messages that is the same every time?

When does this cycle of repeating end ?

I am just tied of being aware of these old facts, and just trying to come up with a solution.

Most I hear lately is already known.

Is this the best we can do?

We know what is going on now. So move on past that, and lets figure this **** out from a different angle of how to really stop it.

not just showing how we understand it.

Just understanding what is going on is ego of who is farther along. sorry, but **** that in this point in the time we have.

We have all the information of what is happening now. Stop beating it and get off that page and come up with new ideas.

Please.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

amor (15th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Blacklight43 (7th November 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Chip (7th November 2021), mokosh (7th November 2021), palehorse (7th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Snoweagle (7th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

When you have murderers, rapists, arsonists, foreign armies, raiders and terrorists of the very worst kind who have long planned with deliberation their every more against people quietly managing their lives; and you spring upon them with planned and deliberate forethought to rob and kill billions and enslave the remainder, removing from them every possibility of survival as free thinking and acting humans with the intention of REDUCING CIVILIZED ADVANCEMENT TO AN ENSLAVED HIVE MIND LIVING UNDER PERPETUAL TYRANNY AWAITING MOMENTARY EXECUTION BY OVERLORDS, IT IS TIME TO PULL THE RUG OUT FROM UNDER THE BASTARDS AND SUMMARILY E N D T H E M, A L L O W E D OR N O T. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ARMS TO U S E. ACT NOW; TOMORROW WILL BE TOO LATE. KICK OUT THE U N RED CHINESE AND RUSSIAN ARMIES AT YOUR MILITARY BASES AWAITING THEIR ORDERS FROM YOUR COMMUNISTS IN WASHINGTON. (Do not convert this to lower case type.)
    Last edited by amor; 15th November 2021 at 23:41.

+ Reply to Thread