+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Folate - alternative treatment for Covid?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Default Re: Folate - alternative treatment for Covid?

Well consider going vegan and add more fruits and green vegetables as a baseline if you are at risk of Covid infection.

Includes overconsumption of diary products save for what’s essential to your survival.

Leave most milk and cream to babies.

Wash everything again like everyday and consider keeping yet greater social distance ...

Show remorse in order to get along with gatherings.

If you still want to be some kind of happy consider doing it all on your own.

And unless you’ve got Covid don’t laugh

“😅🙏🌟

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Anu,
    My husband is recovering from a trauma for which he was hospitalized and left with quite a bit of nerve damage. While in the hospital, I read that folate is one of the nutrients that actually helps accelerate nerve regeneration, so we have immediately started him on the brand you recommended above.

Do you know anything more regarding folate and nerve damage? (such as, recommended dosage for healing?)
    Thank You much,
    Sue
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Anu Raman (19th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), iota (19th July 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Anu,
    My husband is recovering from a trauma for which he was hospitalized and left with quite a bit of nerve damage. While in the hospital, I read that folate is one of the nutrients that actually helps accelerate nerve regeneration, so we have immediately started him on the brand you recommended above.

Do you know anything more regarding folate and nerve damage? (such as, recommended dosage for healing?)
    Thank You much,
    Sue
    As long there is no genetic variant of disorder involving consumption of organic folate.

Organic folate known as FOLR1 biosynthesis involved in DNA methylation.

I suggest that your husband reduce consumption of certain foods while taking organic folate. Foods such like bread, processed foods, and any sugary products.
    Sugar based products intervene with DNA methylation repair such as demethylation. You would want him to increase a higher threshold of nerve repair without interference.
    On top of all this, synthetic folic acid would be a big NO-NO while attempting nerve repair.

For addition of aiding organic folate chemical composition for the purpose of increased direct 'attention' to the damage, I do also suggest taking real vitamin B-12, in addition to
    taking Organic folate capsules. (Simply by mixing liquid B12 and swallowing Folate capsules........ in a timely fashion.....) Make sure the Vitamin B-12 is liquid, not capsules.

This will begin immediate repair...and have him eat more natural wild caught fish!

Dosage - I suggest 1 folate per 36 hours, but liquid B12 once every 14 hours. That is just a recommendation, not medical advice.

This is based upon of what I know about nerve damage and what 'timed structure' it needs to build with. Just saying.....

Hope this helps!
    Speedy recovery!
    -An
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 19th July 2022 at 04:00.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), iota (19th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2023), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Final edit above.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Victoria (2nd September 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Anu,

Thank You much,
    Sue
    As long there is no genetic variant of disorder involving consumption of organic folate.

I suggest that your husband reduce consumption of certain foods while taking organic folate. Foods such like bread, processed foods, and any sugary products.
    Sugar based products intervene with DNA methylation repair such as demethylation. You would want him to increase a higher threshold of nerve repair without interference.
    On top of all this, synthetic folic acid would be a big NO-NO while attempting nerve repair.

For addition of aiding organic folate chemical composition for the purpose of increased direct 'attention' to the damage, I do also suggest taking real vitamin B-12, in addition to
    taking Organic folate capsules. (Simply by mixing liquid B12 and swallowing Folate capsules........ in a timely fashion.....) Make sure the Vitamin B-12 is liquid, not capsules.

This will begin immediate repair...and have him eat more natural wild caught fish!

Dosage - I suggest 1 folate per 36 hours, but liquid B12 once every 14 hours. That is just a recommendation, not medical advice.

This is based upon of what I know about nerve damage and what 'timed structure' it needs to build with. Just saying.....

Hope this helps!
    Speedy recovery!
    -An
    Thank You! He will switch to liquid B-12 as you recommend. He has been taking the folate 2x per week, but will switch to every 3 days.
    Unfortunately, he is not a fish eater, but does take a krill oil capsule daily, as recommended by Dr. Mercola. Hoping this compensates somewhat for the fish.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ewan (24th November 2022), iota (19th July 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Anu,

Thank You much,
    Sue

Hope this helps!
    Speedy recovery!
    -An
    Thank You! He will switch to liquid B-12 as you recommend. He has been taking the folate 2x per week, but will switch to every 3 days.
    Unfortunately, he is not a fish eater, but does take a krill oil capsule daily, as recommended by Dr. Mercola. Hoping this compensates somewhat for the fish.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ewan (24th November 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Brilliant, Anu. An extremely valuable thread. The thanks button is inadequate.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Anu Raman (21st July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2