+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Folate - alternative treatment for Covid?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Cool Folate - alternative treatment for Covid?

Note: New information in post #13.

I am happy to have found Dr. Mercola's pdf file in the Avalon library regarding vitamins which you can find here:

https://avalonlibrary.net/Coronaviru...Mercola%29.pdf

The part which indicates about Folic Acid aka Folate, listed under the "Vitamin B9" section, which specifically stated that it has been recently found that Folic acid inhibits the furin enzyme, thus blocking the viral spike protein.

In early 2020, I requested this specific nutrient to be outlined in heavy detailed research at the Royal Society of Chemistry. A group of Iranians decided to fulfill my request and did the explicit analysis. The report you can find here outlines it well:

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/arti.../ra/d1ra03299b

As you can see, it was peer reviewed and accepted into the main RSC library.

However, the request was only for determining folate aka folic acid interaction with the furin enzyme and an depth comparative analysis with Folicin. It was found that folic acid, has a better 'communicative pathway' with how it deals with the enzymatic processes.

However, this had left out a crucial component regarding the so called 'Synthetic folic acid' which is a common fortifier in our food today.

Synthetic folic acid (SFA) was created somewhere from 1930 to 1945 and it has been introduced in our food since the 1990s'. Synthetic folic acid, a man made composition is pretty much the same as the real thing, with an exception of how it is metabolized coming from the blood plasma. SFA does leave un-metabolized particles in the blood plasma and it does not get excreted the way metabolized compositions do. Real folate does not leave any parts of it 'un-metabolized' as it is completely absorbed by the body.

With that being said, this 'un-metabolized' SFA in the blood plasma is highly suspect involving issues with SARS-Cov-2 infected individuals. Unmetabolized SFA is first hijacked by the virus and it increases the speed of transition to the nearest cell in order to replicate. Such replication of the viral counterpart, causes the immune system to delay response to churn out proper immune cells and antibodies. This SFA, accumulated in the blood over years of food consumption has actually delayed the immune response system. Science has always indicated that it takes 2 to 3 weeks for the immune system to churn out the proper antibodies in an attempt to destroy the viral particles...and it has been recently found that SFA is largely responsible for.

The validation of SFA interaction with Sars-Cov-2 has not been vindicated, because there is no more money coming into the folate analysis project. This was a one time thing as it costs a lot of money to procure a such report. Therefore the project had been left idle, abandoned until the next investor comes along and request a such explicit detailed report. I know now, that this most likely will never happen. There has been so much control over this SFA issue that it involves multitudes of manufacturers, product making, etc, on a factory level that it has to be completely re-investigated. I had my chance at convincing the ISC, a scientific community panel, to re-investigate SFA; as they indicated in their judgment that they will do this explicit work. So.. I had to accept it as it is and move on.

As example - SFA is heavily used in high processed foods. They strip the real folate from them and replace it with SFA. Since Folate is a sensitive water soluble vitamin, it is also stripped from fruits and veggies via the use of pesticides. Red meat is also stripped of natural folate due to antibiotics use in animals. Every time you look up on a search site about the contents of fruits or veggies, for example, it lays out details of how much folate are in them.. well.. that is if they are not sprayed with pesticides...

This is why I am sharing this with you today - I am trying to spread this information to other people, forums, etc, and keep going with it.. and perhaps someday it will reach the mainstream media level, which I kinda heavily doubt due to the ever constant propaganda coming from the vaccination front - as this would conflict with their agenda. If they were to find out that real food folate actually kills the virus in the initial infection stage, there would be no need for vaccines, now would there be?

So here is my simple advice:

If you are an avid vitamins taker, please get REAL FOOD FOLATE.. such example which I purchase from Swanson vitamins - Label "Real Food Folic Acid" and has an ingredient list of "Folate - 1665 mcg" etc and is 'prenatal' version. Prenatal versions are usually the strongest out of the whole batch. Do not be tricked into purchasing labeled folic acid as they are synthetic. Make sure you look at the ingredient list on the back.. You could add this to your collection of vitamins because I've noticed that everyone, is always talking about vitamin C, D, zinc, HCQ, IVM, etc.. but mostly never about real food folate. But as a warning, be very careful in using this type of folate.. you may need to build yourself up from using a weaker form of real food folate for temporary until you are ready to take the strongest one. This is due to reports of vomiting from other people regarding the strength of the swanson folate, which was indicative of a viral infection in the gut biome which reacted with it.

Preventative method is simple.. Vitamin C as a "placeholder" along with a pill form of real food folate. It can be taken everyday, or once every few days, depending on what situation you are in, involving potential infected individuals.. This would make an excellent viral preventative.

This real food folate from Swanson which I use, actually worked when I was infected with covid. I have my own home clinitest antigen rapid test from another country, and I've tested positive 3 times confirmed, and at the end of the day, I tested 3 times negative. It was a risky experiment, placing myself as a lab rat in this scenario, for just hanging out with a group of confirmed, sick infected people, without a mask, etc.. This had confirmed the validation of the RSC Folate report - I needed to find out to 'prove it'... and now I can hang around with infected individuals without worrying about getting seriously ill. The cellular conversion rate has been increased with the real food folate. Ever wonder why our grandmothers have always told us to eat real fruits from trees?

Keep in mind, that the SARS-Cov-2 virus WILL cause an influenza pathway if it cannot invade your cells to replicate. After all, it is a Chimera type virus... and it's the ONLY ONE out of all the coronaviruses to have an DIRECT attachment to furin enzymatic processes. This 'flu' is temporary which comes with low fever for a couple days, as the immune system will automatically kick start, giving you quicker and faster immunity processes.

So, for writing this up for you to read..
    PLEASE SHARE this information with your family and friends...
    If there is ever any doubt about any of this, have them RESEARCH this at their own leisure..

Thank you so much for reading.
    -An
    Last edited by Harmony; 8th December 2021 at 05:21. Reason: adding note about new information

2. The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (17th November 2021), Alan (24th November 2022), Alpha (8th November 2021), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Apulu (7th January 2022), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Blacklight43 (7th November 2021), bluestflame (3rd December 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th November 2021), Czarek (7th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), East Sun (7th November 2021), Ewan (7th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th November 2021), fifi (19th July 2022), Franny (7th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), haroldsails (7th November 2021), Heart to heart (7th November 2021), Icare (7th February 2023), Ioneo (7th November 2021), iota (7th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th November 2021), Journeyman (18th July 2022), kenj70 (23rd December 2021), Kryztian (7th November 2021), leavesoftrees (7th November 2021), LifeAngel (5th December 2022), Maknocktomb (7th November 2021), Matthew (16th November 2021), meat suit (7th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (7th November 2021), Natasha (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), Olam (2nd August 2022), OmeyocaN777 (8th November 2021), onawah (3rd December 2021), palehorse (7th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Ravenlocke (8th December 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), ronny (7th November 2021), samsdice (7th November 2021), Snoweagle (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Sunny (7th November 2021), Suzi E (7th November 2021), Tintin (7th November 2021), toppy (7th November 2021), TravelerJim (18th July 2022), Vangelo (8th December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022), Violet3 (8th November 2021), wondering (7th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Default Re: Folate - alternative treatment for Covid?

This all seems very significant, Anu. Thanks for posting!

Quote Synthetic folic acid (SFA) was created somewhere from 1930 to 1945 and it has been introduced in our food since the 1990s'. Synthetic folic acid, a man made composition is pretty much the same as the real thing, with an exception of how it is metabolized coming from the blood plasma. SFA does leave un-metabolized particles in the blood plasma and it does not get excreted the way metabolized compositions do. Real folate does not leave any parts of it 'un-metabolized' as it is completely absorbed by the body.

With that being said, this 'un-metabolized' SFA in the blood plasma is highly suspect involving issues with SARS-Cov-2 infected individuals. Unmetabolized SFA is first hijacked by the virus and it increases the speed of transition to the nearest cell in order to replicate. Such replication of the viral counterpart, causes the immune system to delay response to churn out proper immune cells and antibodies. This SFA, accumulated in the blood over years of food consumption has actually delayed the immune response system. Science has always indicated that it takes 2 to 3 weeks for the immune system to churn out the proper antibodies in an attempt to destroy the viral particles...and it has been recently found that SFA is largely responsible for.
    Do you have any info on why SFA was introduced into our food supply in the 90's?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alpha (8th November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2022), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), haroldsails (7th November 2021), iota (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Snoweagle (7th November 2021), Tintin (7th November 2021), toppy (7th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022), wondering (7th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It was introduced as mandatory food fortifier and was put in place for issues regarding birth defects. (as claimed).

This is on a global scale.

Synthetic folic acid, apparently is cheaper to manufacture than using the real thing.

This is as far as I know, regarding SFA introduction in food.

fortifier
    Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms.
    for·ti·fy (fôr′tə-fī′)
    v. for·ti·fied, for·ti·fy·ing, for·ti·fies
    v.tr.
    To make strong, as:
    a. To strengthen and secure (a position) with fortifications.
    b. To reinforce by adding material.
    c. To impart physical strength or endurance to; invigorate.
    d. To give emotional, moral, or mental strength to; encourage: Prayer fortified us during our crisis.
    e. To strengthen or enrich (food, for example), as by adding vitamins.
    v.intr.
    To build fortifications.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alpha (8th November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2022), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), haroldsails (7th November 2021), Ioneo (7th November 2021), Kryztian (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Snoweagle (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Sunny (8th November 2021), Tintin (7th November 2021), toppy (7th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022), wondering (7th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Thanks Anu - I figured cost may be a factor, and I did know about the relationship to birth defects...
    But those un-metabolized particles floating about - Yikes! That sounds like unnatural scary stuff.

Welcome to the forum, and I appreciate your valuable contributions!
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alpha (8th November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2022), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), haroldsails (7th November 2021), iota (7th November 2021), meat suit (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Tintin (7th November 2021), toppy (7th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Thanks Anu - I figured cost may be a factor, and I did know about the relationship to birth defects...
    But those un-metabolized particles floating about - Yikes! That sounds like unnatural scary stuff.

Thanks

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16365081/

I would think that by taking REAL food folate.. would be way better.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Blacklight43 (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2022), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), haroldsails (7th November 2021), iota (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), palehorse (7th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Snoweagle (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Tintin (7th November 2021), toppy (7th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022), wondering (7th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

Thanks

Yes, a very warm welcome to the forum from me too, and a gentle suggestion here; we think we should change the title of this thread to something more easily searchable.

Do you have any suggestions yourself?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2022), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), toppy (7th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022), wondering (7th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Thanks, But I must ask, why do we need anything added to our food, or water, that is always been enough to support our nutritional needs though out the history, of our very beginnings of life?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Ewan (8th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), haroldsails (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

If you are an avid vitamins taker, please get REAL FOOD FOLATE.. such example which I purchase from Swanson vitamins - Label "Real Food Folic Acid" and has an ingredient list of "Folate - 1665 mcg" etc and is 'prenatal' version. Prenatal versions are usually the strongest out of the whole batch. Do not be tricked into purchasing labeled folic acid as they are synthetic. Make sure you look at the ingredient list on the back.. You could add this to your collection of vitamins because I've noticed that everyone, is always talking about vitamin C, D, zinc, HCQ, IVM, etc.. but mostly never about real food folate. But as a warning, be very careful in using this type of folate.. you may need to build yourself up from using a weaker form of real food folate for temporary until you are ready to take the strongest one. This is due to reports of vomiting from other people regarding the strength of the swanson folate, which was indicative of a viral infection in the gut biome which reacted with it.

Preventative method is simple.. Vitamin C as a "placeholder" along with a pill form of real food folate. It can be taken everyday, or once every few days, depending on what situation you are in, involving potential infected individuals.. This would make an excellent viral preventative.

-An
    Thank you Anu for this information. A quick search in UK doesn't turn up any Swanson product labelled "Real Food Folic Acid - with an ingredient list of "Folate - 1665 mcg"

As the following product, whilst only 400 mcg, is about three times the cost of Folic Acid - might this be the right product?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Thanks

Yes, a very warm welcome to the forum from me too, and a gentle suggestion here; we think we should change the title of this thread to something more easily searchable.

Do you have any suggestions yourself?
    Not sure what I could title it with... I am just happy, is all - lol.

Maybe "Covid Alternative" ? ... or something similar?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2022), gord (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), Tintin (8th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    Thanks, But I must ask, why do we need anything added to our food, or water, that is always been enough to support our nutritional needs though out the history, of our very beginnings of life?
    Bingo!

Why would they need to replace folate with a synthetic version of it? .. isn't natural folate enough? In fact, natural folate would be more than enough..

That is a very good question - which led me to think otherwise in a "conspiracy thought"

Conspiracy is like this..

They came up with the synthetic version and discovered that it weakens our immune systems, paving the way to constant use of medicine and vaccines in the future. They claim to have it in our food as fortification, to help prevent birth defects, and is cheaper to manufacture than using the real thing. This also aids who manufactures pesticides, herbicides, and so forth because they know this is true. ... and here comes Sars-Cov-2... the only one which directly deals with the furin enzyme. It's pretty much of an coincidence, I think not.

That is a real conspiracy, one which will never be proven... because it's on a global scale, that was once mandatory.
    How did they get so many countries involved in this? .... were they fooled over scientific claims and supposed 'evidence' on birth defects?..

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), bobme (7th November 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), Frankie Pancakes (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th May 2022), O Donna (3rd December 2021), palehorse (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022), Vicus (8th November 2021), wondering (16th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

-An
    Thank you Anu for this information. A quick search in UK doesn't turn up any Swanson product labelled "Real Food Folic Acid - with an ingredient list of "Folate - 1665 mcg"

As the following product, whilst only 400 mcg, is about three times the cost of Folic Acid - might this be the right product?

Methyltetrahydrofolic acid is the converted part. The "already converted" folate based supplements is in a "weaker form" but is a bio-available product.

When I say "Weaker Form"; I mean the content has already been converted and once you take this, this will bypass any conversion needed to be done in a cellular format.

This "Bypass" also bypasses the act of securing a foot hold against the furin enzyme when the virus is in the system. This is not what you would want.
    The already converted folate will fail to act against the viral implemention of the furin enzyme.

You need to have an "organic" folate, or original folate that has not been converted and let your cells deal with the conversion process so it can deal directly
    with the enzymatic processes. (*It must be able to be metabolized*) This is why I said to get "Real Food Folate or Real Food Folic Acid (as long it says FOLATE on the ingredient list)" -

There is a rule involving chemistry in the human body. If something completely chemically identical comes in, it must replace the one which was originally there. Therefore Folic acid, an synthetic version has to be replaced with the real folic acid. This removes the accumulative properties of the SFA in the blood plasma. While it's being removed, the metabolites will increase interactions inside the plasma, thus increasing cellular conversion "rates" via metabolic rates.

*There is another issue with homocysteine conversion to methionine, etc..*

You can always buy it from Amazon. I got friends from UK who bought such specific folate products from Amazon..

Quatrefolic ® is the glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and is structurally analogous to the reduced and active form of folic acid so Quatrefolic ® completely bypasses the "damaged" MTHFR conversion step and delivers a "finished" folate the body can immediately use without any kind of metabolization. *Those who have a gene malfunction regarding the consumption of folate, use "Methylfolate" instead - this is ONLY for those who have this gene issue*

Here is what I use, even though it says 'prenatal' for pregnant women... It doesn't matter as long it works against the virus and directly removes the accumulation of SFA in the plasma.

https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Real-...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

An earlier, but weaker form of folate is what I used to use - as long it says 'folate' on the back ingredient label -

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valley...W&srpt=VITAMIN

This is basically you can find - but always MAKE SURE it says "FOLATE" on the back ingredient label, not anything else besides it..

Update:

Here's an interesting article you should read. What do you think causes all this "Methylation" issues? Can you guess? What causes slow metabolism in some people? .. and why does Sars-cov-2 which causes the disease Covid runs rampant in the blood stream while it seems like the immune system 'isn't responding correctly nor responding quickly enough'... thus causing multiple deaths in the elderly, immunocompromised individuals, and even in some healthy individuals seemingly for no reason at all.

https://suzycohen.com/articles/methylation-problems/
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 7th November 2021 at 20:58. Reason: update

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th July 2022), Ewan (8th November 2021), Franny (19th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (7th November 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th November 2021), palehorse (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), Sunny (8th November 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am finished with all the updates on the previous post here. I know there is a ALOT of information needing to be told, but I think I got enough of this on here that would answer your most basic questions about Folate and why it's so important to use real food folate or real food folic acid instead of synthetic folic acid. They have muddied these names on manufacturer labels on different products, seemingly with intent.

Thanks for reading! .. and bearing with me!

Peace out and have a great day guys!
    -An

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), Blacklight43 (17th November 2021), bobme (7th November 2021), Ewan (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), meat suit (8th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE STATUS: RED ALERT.

The so called "Omicron" variant no longer has the "Q52R" amino component in the viral spike protein S1 "housing". It was previously validated to bind to human ACE-2 via ELISA, which is now 'substituted' in the N terminal. Therefore,
    instead of no longer overly focusing on the ACE-2 binding, it will now overly focus binding to furin enzymatic processes instead -aka cleavage, etc. To keep it sweet, short and simple, this variant should be mild, however, in expressive terms due to the
    no longer placed Q52R amino, it will "bind" to enzymatic processes, thus causing myriad reactions of sorts. Hopefully the "reactive" process will be kept minimal as long there is less accumulative unmetabolised synthetic folic acid in the blood plasma.

This is indicative of a possible conflict within the furin cleavage, aka protease thus causing apoptosis (cellular death) cascade instead of forming new replication. This is now an open possibility unlike previous variants which would occur but on a rare occasion. This, we will have to see with validation of reports. Again, those who are taking vitamins, please resort to taking real food folate, with of course, vitamin C as "placeholder" to make it 'last longer' in your blood plasma, because this variant will have the capability to hijack SFA on a more repetitive basis.

This is more of a warning... instead of just information. I understand now why health officials have greater concern about this particular variant.

Edit: This variant has the potential to end covid once for all... but we will have to see about that.

That is all.

-An

Additional info:
    https://www.timesnownews.com/health/...experts/836603

Last edited by Anu Raman; 3rd December 2021 at 06:45. Reason: update grammar

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), fifi (19th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), palehorse (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2021), Sunny (3rd December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

Thanks for the VERY informative discussion on folic acid...

I have some heirlooms spinach seeds that I will give priority in the spring planting as spinach reported to be high in folic acid.

Organically-grown heirloom spinach would have the REAL folic acid, not the inferior, perhaps dangerous, substitute.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), O Donna (3rd December 2021), palehorse (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2021), Sunny (3rd December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by teotwaiki (here)
    thanks for the very informative discussion on folic acid...

I have some heirlooms spinach seeds that i will give priority in the spring planting as spinach reported to be high in folic acid.

Organically-grown heirloom spinach would have the real folic acid, not the inferior, perhaps dangerous, substitute.
    great food!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), palehorse (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good article! >> but pushing for vaccines... UMM...
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 3rd December 2021 at 07:57.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), palehorse (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Natural sources of Folate.

Beef liver: 215 mcg per 3 ounces (Grass-fed, Organic)
    Spinach: 131 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled or 58 mcg for 1 cup raw
    Black eyed peas: 105 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled
    Asparagus: 90 mcg for 4 boiled spears
    Brussels sprouts: 78 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Romaine lettuce: 64 mcg for 1 cup shredded
    Avocado: 59 mcg for 1/2 cup sliced
    Broccoli: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Mustard greens: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Green peas: 47 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Kidney beans: 46 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Wheat germ: 40 mcg for 2 Tablespoons

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Anu Raman (22nd December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), fifi (19th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Natural sources of Folate.

Beef liver: 215 mcg per 3 ounces (Grass-fed, Organic)
    Spinach: 131 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled or 58 mcg for 1 cup raw
    Black eyed peas: 105 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled
    Asparagus: 90 mcg for 4 boiled spears
    Brussels sprouts: 78 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Romaine lettuce: 64 mcg for 1 cup shredded
    Avocado: 59 mcg for 1/2 cup sliced
    Broccoli: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Mustard greens: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Green peas: 47 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Kidney beans: 46 mcg for 1/2 cup
    Wheat germ: 40 mcg for 2 Tablespoons
    Yes. As long pesticides/herbicides/animal antibiotics are not used..

In every listing which indicates amounts of natural folate, they are based upon non-affected food. This is why it's best to get these foods from farm markets who do not use harsh chemicals on them.

Natural folate is a very sensitive water soluble vitamin... and pesticides, insecticide, for example, gets into the soil and it begins to neutralize nutrients in the soil which then the plant absorbs it in a water base form.

We all know this is true and we cannot deny this. This happens all the time, but what is not discussed is how specifically "Folate" gets 'stripped' from vegetables. You can compare this to antibiotics used in animals.

EDIT:

The term "Real Food" Folate, is meant to be in a pill form that is derived from natural plant sources and is not synthetic. If you do a comparative analysis, you will find that these 'real food' derived Folate has more amount than you could get from pesticide laden food.

It is something that we all have to think about. Folate deficiency is a serious health matter. Such deficiency is a huge warning sign that the body can no longer tolerate synthetic folic acid.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 22nd December 2021 at 20:15.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Blacklight43 (22nd December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), fifi (19th July 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2021), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE:

Those who have clicked on the Royal Society of Chemistry website links regarding Folate interaction with Covid, may have received an 404 Error in the link. The link was somehow altered by simple capitalization omission. Very clever!
    Please make sure you download any FOLATE interaction studies, PDF files, for yourself just in case they get permanently deleted.

That is all.
    -An

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alan (24th November 2022), Ewan (7th January 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE:

COVID infections are now becoming more serious. It's increasing very quickly - - - unlike before.

If you haven't taken organic folate (real food folic acid/folate), I suggest you start getting some of that in your body.

Just saying.. that is all.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2022), Alan (24th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), fifi (19th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast