Thread: Mainstream vs. Alternative

1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

Default Re: Mainstream vs. Alternative

I was was going to write out a long considered response, but then saw post #4. Dennis laid it all out in a gold-plated nutshell. Besides, I've written many a post about the MSM before, and the rampant decay of that once noble profession called journalism. There's no 'news' anymore, only 'narrative'.

Avalon is pretty much my primary news outlet. That doesn't mean I believe all that I hear and read. Far from it. It doesn't really matter though. We don't have to believe anything, really - do we?

I already believe, and know, the only true things that are important. Love, liberty, peace, God, etc... I simply inform myself with what interests me these days, and store it away. F**k the rest, it will only have you turning in circles.

Below sums up my feelings on the matter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	msm_mainstreamnewsre9e0s0pbnw71.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	47855
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th November 2021), Bluegreen (8th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), gord (8th November 2021), Gracy (8th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Mike (9th November 2021), Mike Gorman (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (8th November 2021), PurpleLama (8th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021), Reinhard (10th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I also avoid MSM like the pest. I even turn off the news of my favourit rock radio station when it comes up at full hour. It is that extreme. I cannot stand these suckers anymore. Any MSM news I get indirectly from the alternative sources or by accident (e.g. walking past a newspaper stand and not being able to look the other way).

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), Elainie (8th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gracy (8th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2021), Mike Gorman (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (8th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021), Reinhard (10th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    I also avoid MSM like the pest. I even turn off the news of my favourit rock radio station when it comes up at full hour. It is that extreme. I cannot stand these suckers anymore. Any MSM news I get indirectly from the alternative sources or by accident (e.g. walking past a newspaper stand and not being able to look the other way).
    While I'm certainly no fan of mainstream news, I still tune in here and there just to keep tabs on what's going on from that perspective, and how it's being presented depending upon which venue it is of course. It's usually fairly predictable.

I guess I just don't get the reflexive knee jerk reaction to it. Yes I know there's the usual propaganda, urging us to think this way or that, and of course the old "if it bleeds it leads"; but it doesn't ruin my day or anything, and besides, is there none of that in alt media as well?

I certainly see myself being led down certain paths there as well, along with all the trappings of "if it bleeds it leads", it's just done differently, for a different audience.

If I had to choose one or the other of course I'd choose alt media, but I fully see and acknowledge that swamp critters abound there as well. It's certainly no safe space...

I can just hear ole Mick Jagger now, as if warning the unwary taking either path:

Quote Let me please introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    And I laid traps for troubadours
    Who get killed before they reached Bombay
    Last edited by Gracy; 8th November 2021 at 23:35.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    i agree with you wholeheartedly

there is ABSOLUTELY NO point in continuance of participation or "playing along"

they are insulting our intelligence

and now they are guilty of promoting death to multitudes through complicit intentional deceit with the vaccines

crimes against humanity for a paycheck and the loss of their soul

those our enemies have hired to POSE as alternative are criminals as well

but AS i made QUITE clear ...

those are NOT, in fact, "alternative"

they are FRAUD > PRETENDING to be alternative

which are TWO different things

a rat can pretend to be a rose all it wants > and it still is and will ALWAYS be just a rat

each day, as death tolls increase

as our freedom is threatened

our very way of life is slowly unraveling

i become more and more convinced

this issue of DECEPTION in the media NEEDS to be resolved if we EVER hope to regain our Freedom

there TRULY is no way around it

they are both agitators AND instigators committing treachery with smiling faces

President Lincoln correctly named them enemies and addressed this very point

Quote … ‘Must I shoot a simple soldier boy who deserts, while I must not

touch a hair of a wily agitator who induces him to desert?
    Obama made this legal and THAT must be redressed

but that alone, will not stop them

i think there should be mandatory imprisonment for them

and those who are paid to infiltrate the "alternative" side

THINK ... HOW can we move forward? much less succeed when we are constantly subjected to lies, manipulation and control mechanisms in order to enslave us

THIS forum has thousands upon thousands of posts ALL attempting to decipher

their CODES
    their LIES
    their STEERING

INSTEAD ... of playing along?

effort should be put to a SOLUTION

it NEEDS to END

is there another?

WHAT is solved by ALLOWING its continuance, exactly?

Last edited by iota; 10th November 2021 at 18:15.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2021), Bubu (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), Frankie Pancakes (10th November 2021), Heart to heart (11th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021), Reinhard (10th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

There is a mainstream NEWS an alternative NEWS and there is "MY NEWS". in trying to formulate my conclusion of almost anything. I give a 90% weight on "my news" ( the things I observe with my 6 senses) 10% on the alternative and 0% on the MSN

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gracy (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (10th November 2021), raregem (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Before you watch the list ... test yourself: how many you think there are versus how many actually are the list in above link shows!

I predict vast majority have no clue

cheers,
    John

• These biases affect belief formation, reasoning processes, business and economic decisions, and human behavior in general.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th November 2021 at 14:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gracy (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Gracy, someone compiled a statistic a few years ago, which showed that fully 80% of what the people who read/watch the news hear is actually read directly from corporate press releases and State Department/US gov offices. Directly read off the paper/teleprompter. I'd guess that about 99% of it is lies, "sins of omission" (that which is never covered), and social-engineering propaganda. And the other 20%, well, that's the "cat in a tree rescue" and high school football scores, which are actual, real, true stories/news.
    The thing I notice most from msm is that the base storyline, necessarily so, is always rooted in an objective fact. Like say when NBC trots out their wonder boy Chief Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel to report/repeat on the latest war or hot spot.

Sure enough he's in that place, it's a real country and there certainly is something going on there, but soon as he starts breaking down for the viewer the how's and why's of it, that's when I know I'm watching a Pentagon sponsored dog and pony show aimed at getting me to see things their way, and support whatever it is they want to do.

Alt media is a great place to find out the true data, the true data points, and then to cogitate your own analysis. Probably the biggest problem with the alt sites is that the commentators often present the data wrapped in their own analysis of the data, and spend time trying to convince others that their analysis is correct. There's no question that mainscream media is basically nefarious pro-corporate propaganda, but that doesn't automatically make the "alt news" websites the final say in the analysis of data that they dare to present - but they are the only places to find the real data to start ones own analysis.
    A couple things there, so let me break that down into pieces, but not Richard Engel style lol:

Quote Alt media is a great place to find out the true data, the true data points, and then to cogitate your own analysis.
    True, to a point, but what about say, the flat earth presentations? Corey Goode's blue birds, or Fulford's white hat ninjas coming to save the day any time now? (to point out just 3 examples)

That's what I mean by people seeing and escaping the mainstream narrative, only to run head long into this kind of crapola. Human nature dictates that people tend towards information that "feels" right to them, so they think they've found the motherlode of unadulterated truth in alternative, and they'll nestle into any corner that "feels" right for them.

And then off they flutter into never never land. I did that for a while, following different examples, and it took some time for me to slowly realize that my head was so firmly planted up my hind side, I didn't even know which way was up.

I had found the place where certain truths can indeed be found, but I had to learn the hard way that finding them is like navigating one's way through a pasture full of cow patties, on a moonless night without a flashlight.

It's still that way, but I went and bought a flashlight to help avoid some of the stepping in it.

Quote Probably the biggest problem with the alt sites is that the commentators often present the data wrapped in their own analysis of the data, and spend time trying to convince others that their analysis is correct
    Now that's news and commentary, and common with both mainstream and alternative. "Here's the news, and here's how you'll look at it if you're smart".

Quote There's no question that mainscream media is basically nefarious pro-corporate propaganda, but that doesn't automatically make the "alt news" websites the final say in the analysis of data that they dare to present - but they are the only places to find the real data to start ones own analysis.
    I may be nitpicking here Dennis, but I do think this hair splitting is important. Here's how I would amend the final sentence of your point: "but they are the only places that you may find the real data to start ones own analysis, and you'll have to pick your way through an awful lot of those cow patties to get there".

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Before you watch the list ... test yourself: how many you think there are versus how many actually are the list in above link shows!

I predict vast majority have no clue

cheers,
    John
    Nice list John. My confirmation led me to what I believe is the mother of all bias in that list, a detriment to the ultimate goals any researcher:
    Quote Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values.[1] People display this bias when they select information that supports their views, ignoring contrary information, or when they interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing attitudes. The effect is strongest for desired outcomes, for emotionally charged issues, and for deeply entrenched beliefs. Confirmation bias cannot be eliminated entirely, but it can be managed, for example, by education and training in critical thinking skills.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    Gracy, someone compiled a statistic a few years ago, which showed that fully 80% of what the people who read/watch the news hear is actually read directly from corporate press releases and State Department/US gov offices. Directly read off the paper/teleprompter. I'd guess that about 99% of it is lies, "sins of omission" (that which is never covered), and social-engineering propaganda. And the other 20%, well, that's the "cat in a tree rescue" and high school football scores, which are actual, real, true stories/news.
    The thing I notice most from msm is that the base storyline, necessarily so, is always rooted in an objective fact. Like say when NBC trots out their wonder boy Chief Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel to report/repeat on the latest war or hot spot.

Sure enough he's in that place, it's a real country and there certainly is something going on there, but soon as he starts breaking down for the viewer the how's and why's of it, that's when I know I'm watching a Pentagon sponsored dog and pony show aimed at getting me to see things their way, and support whatever it is they want to do.
    I think you're making a good point here, but I'll nit-pick it anyway: One of the most egregious actions of the MSM is the deliberate omission of critical information, critical details, even the omission of entire stories. The overall big picture is severely compromised by, eclipsed by, the missing information and missing news stories.

I don't think it's a fair characterization of MSM media to say their stories are rooted in objective fact, either. That war correspondent staged in front of a partially destroyed building (that US missiles probably destroyed) presents an opening glimpse into "the situation" in a highly biased way, and the first few words often hammer home the underlying propaganda, "I'm here in civil war-torn Syria...", and the audience hears yet another repetition that Syria actually had a civil war, not a CIA/MI6/Mossad regime-change black-ops operation a la John Perkins' recipe. You also likely know that some "news" segments that allegedly did show a correspondent on or near a battlefield were actually in a TV studio in front of a green screen. So even the reality of, "I'm here in Kabul..." isn't necessarily so real after all.

I also don't see alt news stories that are not rooted in an objective fact (the inverse of your statement.) I don't believe that starting a news story with a known fact is an attribute solely of the mainstream media, just a well-known and well-worn technique for setting the hook to accept the author's conclusion, already drawn.

Alt media is a great place to find out the true data, the true data points, and then to cogitate your own analysis. Probably the biggest problem with the alt sites is that the commentators often present the data wrapped in their own analysis of the data, and spend time trying to convince others that their analysis is correct. There's no question that mainscream media is basically nefarious pro-corporate propaganda, but that doesn't automatically make the "alt news" websites the final say in the analysis of data that they dare to present - but they are the only places to find the real data to start ones own analysis.
    A couple things there, so let me break that down into pieces, but not Richard Engel style lol:

Quote Alt media is a great place to find out the true data, the true data points, and then to cogitate your own analysis.
    True, to a point, but what about say, the flat earth presentations? Corey Goode's blue birds, or Fulford's white hat ninjas coming to save the day any time now? (to point out just 3 examples)

That's what I mean by people seeing and escaping the mainstream narrative, only to run head long into this kind of crapola. Human nature dictates that people tend towards information that "feels" right to them, so they think they've found the motherlode of unadulterated truth in alternative, and they'll nestle into any corner that "feels" right for them.

And then off they flutter into never never land. I did that for a while, following different examples, and it took some time for me to slowly realize that my head was so firmly planted up my hind side, I didn't even know which way was up.

I had found the place where certain truths can indeed be found, but I had to learn the hard way that finding them is like navigating one's way through a pasture full of cow patties, on a moonless night without a flashlight.

It's still that way, but I went and bought a flashlight to help avoid some of the stepping in it.
    Yes, I could modify my wording on that to add the caveat of "discernment required", of being faced with both real data and BS manufactured crapola on alt sites. The salient point (to me at least) is that the MSM sites don't even have the data or information at all. I think the caveat that discernment is still required regardless where one picks up information is a given, but I do see your point that I could have included it as a reminder.

I'm also kinda talking out of my butt on the general term "alt sites", because I really don't visit many of them at all and others not really enough to make sweeping statements about them. I dropped a number of them one by one as their biased, Empire-serving messages metastasized and devolved them into faux-alt-news sites. But, I stand by my assertion that the alt news sites are the only place you're going to find the hidden information (hidden to protect the status quo corporate Empire) to even begin to discern and analyze the truth.

Quote Probably the biggest problem with the alt sites is that the commentators often present the data wrapped in their own analysis of the data, and spend time trying to convince others that their analysis is correct
    Now that's news and commentary, and common with both mainstream and alternative. "Here's the news, and here's how you'll look at it if you're smart".

Quote There's no question that mainscream media is basically nefarious pro-corporate propaganda, but that doesn't automatically make the "alt news" websites the final say in the analysis of data that they dare to present - but they are the only places to find the real data to start ones own analysis.
    I may be nitpicking here Dennis, but I do think this hair splitting is important. Here's how I would amend the final sentence of your point: "but they are the only places that you may find the real data to start ones own analysis, and you'll have to pick your way through an awful lot of those cow patties to get there".
    Actually, I don't find that to be true of Project Avalon, the "alt" site I do frequent. "Woo" tales, like Corey Goode's, aren't really what I would consider as either "news" or "alternate news." News is news (real events are real events), but it is the presentation or deliberate omission of pieces of the information that distinguishes news from alt news. In fact, the term "alternate" indicates that what is being presented is being presented from a non-mainstream alternative, compared to mainstream perspective (including the missing data to make an informed analysis.) The mainstream wants to use those 'cow patties', like Good's tales, to discredit and dismiss alt sites entirely, to remove any narratives competing with the Empire-approved narrative.

It's not a good idea to walk through a cow pasture blindfolded and barefoot; discernment is required regardless where the info comes from. On the other hand, MSM is more like walking over a giant pile of manure and black holes (missing information), where you are deliberately propagandized as their primary objective.

Stop nitpicking me, you commie!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Gracy (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), loungelizard (11th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2021), Mike (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (10th November 2021), Reinhard (10th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

pretty sure a "knee jerk reaction" is EXACTLY the intent here

when the TRUTH?

was/IS actually THIS

this 30 second video explains the video above

https://streamable.com/3vs1ip

it is a flat out insult to intelligence

and has ZERO merit!

no self respecting person i know would subject themselves to this

or waste their time other than to know what they are "peddling" next ...

but certainly not to take them seriously .. they are detestable and despicable

and their lies? now have blood on their hands ...

i will never forget that

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th November 2021 at 12:40. Reason: embedded the video

so that any adversary

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th November 2021), Mike Gorman (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (10th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

We have seen very clearly how rapidly the corporate/legacy media organizations were coopted in the SARS-CoV2 event: there was virtually NO critique or any analysis provided for the lock down policies, they have consistently stuck with the official narratives, offering only disgusting smear campaigns and discrediting anyone who dares to offer alternatives to the official codes. The Vax has been promoted, absolutely and consistently, MSM is NOT 'mainstream' because it is not universally accepted or consumed.
    The reason for this dearth of analysis and critique is complicated, it is a rabbit hole which could consume entire lifetimes if taken on!
    While the WWW has provided a powerful platform for mind control, and official propaganda it has also given independent media and disenfranchised non-core medical people a means to communicate with us all, thank God for Blogging, and those brave souls who try to build their own media platforms.
    I agree, don't be drawn into the MSM cultural web, but we have to 'know our enemy' so I tend to keep an eye on what is being pushed out. Always take the time to meditate and sit quietly, withdraw from the maelstrom. These are difficult days for us all. I wish you well.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), Gracy (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (10th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Gracy
    Quote While I'm certainly no fan of mainstream news, I still tune in here and there just to keep tabs on what's going on from that perspective, and how it's being presented depending upon which venue it is of course. It's usually fairly predictable.
    Same here Gracy, but even that level of observation (contamination) misses up my mind, damages my emotions etc
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), Gracy (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (10th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Wow, I am astonished that people don't realize that online media is as much or bigger a problem than mainstream, at this point. Nobody watches mainstream anymore, except a few elderly people, high on their own supply...of geritol.

Alternative media is driven by the same perverse incentives as mainstream. It really shines in some areas though, gotta say. But as Gracy describes it's diamonds in dunghills.

And Fox News? Bwah haha. I remember reading the business section of some fairly good site and they were doing a simple breakdown of how media, in general would cover Biden. And it was this simple. Murdoch will put the screws to him, if he DARES to mention raising taxes on the super wealthy. That simple.

The upshot was, if Biden didn't raise taxes on the wealthy, Fox would be right behind him and support him. But hey, if people want to make it all complicated and about anything other than that, they are free to do it. I think Biden is a senile ass too.

We are drawn to certain interpretations of reality for many different reasons--often emotional ones. We then edit out what doesn't conform to our emotional desire. I just posted an objective piece on Pierre Kory, based not on what I want to believe, but what I have to face is true. 26 people have looked at it so far and not one 'like.'

That's because Kory has filled the role of the alienated hero, so ably and nobody wants to feel bad about him. Kory makes a lot of people just feel good about him and about his medical claims. It perfectly conforms to their ideas about the way life works. There is only one problem, it turns out, he's not honest. But alternative media did hand springs and back flips supporting him and God knows what it will take for the same media to actually report to their followers what is going on.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), loungelizard (11th November 2021), PurpleLama (11th November 2021), Wind (11th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

A great podcast

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), loungelizard (11th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Wow, I am astonished that people don't realize that online media is as much or bigger a problem than mainstream, at this point. Nobody watches mainstream anymore, except a few elderly people, high on their own supply...of geritol.

Alternative media is driven by the same perverse incentives as mainstream. It really shines in some areas though, gotta say. But as Gracy describes it's diamonds in dunghills.

And Fox News? Bwah haha. I remember reading the business section of some fairly good site and they were doing a simple breakdown of how media, in general would cover Biden. And it was this simple. Murdoch will put the screws to him, if he DARES to mention raising taxes on the super wealthy. That simple.

The upshot was, if Biden didn't raise taxes on the wealthy, Fox would be right behind him and support him. But hey, if people want to make it all complicated and about anything other than that, they are free to do it. I think Biden is a senile ass too.

We are drawn to certain interpretations of reality for many different reasons--often emotional ones. We then edit out what doesn't conform to our emotional desire. I just posted an objective piece on Pierre Kory, based not on what I want to believe, but what I have to face is true. 26 people have looked at it so far and not one 'like.'

That's because Kory has filled the role of the alienated hero, so ably and nobody wants to feel bad about him. Kory makes a lot of people just feel good about him and about his medical claims. It perfectly conforms to their ideas about the way life works. There is only one problem, it turns out, he's not honest. But alternative media did hand springs and back flips supporting him and God knows what it will take for the same media to actually report to their followers what is going on.
    so ... gracy called you in huh?

pathetic

and subversive ...

truly ...

**UPDATE**

i should have added the word "action" to the end of this to clarify what i meant''

"pathetic and subversive actions" not people

this misunderstanding precipitated RunningDear, Dennis's and PurpleL

ALL to respond to what they thought was intended

which caused ME to NOT understand WHY they were posting as they did ...

thankfully, all of it has been straightened out here
    Last edited by iota; 13th November 2021 at 05:24.

so that any adversary

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th November 2021), raregem (17th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

pathetic

and subversive ...

truly ...
    I think this is unfair to say.

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

pathetic

and subversive ...

truly ...
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Membership Guidelines
    • Personal attacks on threads, singling out and ‘targeting’ any member in a derogatory or disrespectful way, is totally against the principles we seek to embody and represent.
    • Posts shouldn’t really be directed to any specific individuals such as Bill Ryan, or any specific witness or alternative media personality, unless a discussion has already opened. We’d strongly recommend directing your comments, questions and concerns to the forum as a whole, so that anyone may answer you. This simple guideline promotes community discussion, rather than individual confrontation.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

42 (12th November 2021), AutumnW (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), loungelizard (11th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

pathetic

and subversive ...

truly ...
    In addition, these aren't shills that you're pointing out. Autumn and Gracy are a couple of strong and intelligent women that are stating their perspective, and some of that may be quite different than yours. That's far from them being traitorous scum working for evil bastards and on a mission to inject the bad guy's agenda into the forum - which is the vibe of the accusations being leveled. (And if that was their mission, they suck at it.) You really gotta chill on this and debate points where you differ with these people if you want, but even passionate disagreement has to stop short of accusations of bad character or motive.

There are members here that don't like me and have probably wondered about my motives and character when I have expressed no support for Trump and/or expressed that I think Q is a just a Trump supporter/Trump shill/"Deep State=Democrat" believing idiot gamer. That sure as hell doesn't put me on the side of the psychopathic self-proclaimed elite bastards that are actually our common enemy, but it sure as hell does rub some people the wrong way, and some let me know it. So, I'm more than aware of getting cast in a negative light, and know it is distracting and counterproductive to any sort of goal in opposition of the real bad guys.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

42 (12th November 2021), AutumnW (11th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), PurpleLama (11th November 2021), RunningDeer (11th November 2021), Wind (12th November 2021)

32. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

The MSM lost its attraction for me many years ago when another world opened up to me via the SEEING of the SEERS I was working with. It was then my heart began to resonate with truth. Yet as one is given more knowledge so one’s perception of truth changes. What is truth for one does not necessarily have to be true for another and this is where acceptance enters the equation. Some will read the daily news, some will watch without assessing what is truth and what is fabrication, it depends upon the knowledge and understanding within and the level of their ability to use that assessment.
    Truth belongs to a higher frequency than lies and when one continues to maintain a high frequency then one will continually draw further truth.
    There is no such thing as the ultimate truth as perceptions are never constant but always changing. The constant is the search, not the truth.
    Your heart will always let you know your truth because it will resonate with it until you change your thinking.
    However, here on Avalon I am quite happy to dip in here and there to much that I find enlightening, entertaining and uplifting so I thank all of you for your very interesting posts, it is my “go to” place of an evening when I find time to relax.❤️

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), iota (12th November 2021), RunningDeer (11th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2021)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

To Dennis:

With heart,
    Paula ♡

pathetic

and subversive ...

truly ...
    In addition, these aren't shills that you're pointing out. Autumn and Gracy are a couple of strong and intelligent women that are stating their perspective, and some of that may be quite different than yours. That's far from them being traitorous scum working for evil bastards and on a mission to inject the bad guy's agenda into the forum - which is the vibe of the accusations being leveled. (And if that was their mission, they suck at it.) You really gotta chill on this and debate points where you differ with these people if you want, but even passionate disagreement has to stop short of accusations of bad character or motive.

There are members here that don't like me and have probably wondered about my motives and character when I have expressed no support for Trump and/or expressed that I think Q is a just a Trump supporter/Trump shill/"Deep State=Democrat" believing idiot gamer. That sure as hell doesn't put me on the side of the psychopathic self-proclaimed elite bastards that are actually our common enemy, but it sure as hell does rub some people the wrong way, and some let me know it. So, I'm more than aware of getting cast in a negative light, and know it is distracting and counterproductive to any sort of goal in opposition of the real bad guys.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), iota (11th November 2021)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I created the following meme about three years ago to reflect my own opinion:

"The only thing I believe in the New York Times are the recipes."

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), iota (11th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th November 2021), Peace in Oz (12th November 2021), RunningDeer (11th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast