Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Twilight Zone meets the Houston Astroworld Concert

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Default Re: Twilight Zone meets the Houston Astroworld Concert

Tubes, dreads, snakes, who knows? It reminded me of "We are Hugh" (Hugh - you)

I know nothing about Travis Scott beyond what little I've read in the last few days, and I'm far more inclined to blame his producer and concert promoter than him. He's probably also wondering WTF is going on here.
    Last edited by gord; 10th November 2021 at 17:47.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

It is very provocative to consider "vaxx" jabs but there has been an ongoing issues of fentanlyl laced/spiked drugs. This CAN include prescription medinces or something as benign as a vitamin,,,,,,but even a cigarette or a water bottle can be spiked....yes, even with the vaxx.

But what I consider to be the "supra issue" is the planned, concerted efforts to kill....some are fast acting, some are slow/ most of us here seem to be conscientious about what they and drink BUT we do NOT have a total locus of control over everything.......literally a KG or often much less introduced into our water supply and it is game over...if aerosolized one plane can wipe out a major metropolis. EASILY....

There are SO many things at play...it doesn't matter if it graphenes, 5G, vaccines, fluoride.....the agenda is clear.

Sadly, I see no clear path to resolve this BUT I do believe we will find a positive way forward...but at this time it is just hope and a prayer, BUT I BELIEVE we can overcome this, I just don't know how......

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Michael Jaco gives his insight on the event at Astroworld. He has a military background and respected remote viewer.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zQGE6zSYco02/

*The video would not load properly from bitchute. I did use the C icon but it did not work.
    Last edited by raregem; 11th November 2021 at 12:34.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

iota (21st November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (11th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    It is very provocative to consider "vaxx" jabs but there has been an ongoing issues of fentanlyl laced/spiked drugs. This CAN include prescription medinces or something as benign as a vitamin,,,,,,but even a cigarette or a water bottle can be spiked....yes, even with the vaxx.

But what I consider to be the "supra issue" is the planned, concerted efforts to kill....some are fast acting, some are slow/ most of us here seem to be conscientious about what they and drink BUT we do NOT have a total locus of control over everything.......literally a KG or often much less introduced into our water supply and it is game over...if aerosolized one plane can wipe out a major metropolis. EASILY....

There are SO many things at play...it doesn't matter if it graphenes, 5G, vaccines, fluoride.....the agenda is clear.

Sadly, I see no clear path to resolve this BUT I do believe we will find a positive way forward...but at this time it is just hope and a prayer, BUT I BELIEVE we can overcome this, I just don't know how......
    Thank you for your perspective from a wider view. I was grocery shopping yesterday, and the same thought occurred to me. I have no idea what really is in any of this stuff accept the unaltered things such as veggies and fruits. That is really not accurate though, I don't know what has been sprayed on them, what they have been grown in..ect. Even though I will buy food that states it is "organic", with the level of deception and corruption that we live under what does that even mean? Basically I am hoping it hasn't been soaked in glyphosate.

Once I came to understand that the govvy and corporate dictators do not have my health or best interest at heart to any degree it changes things. That they do not care in the least if something is safe and effective, they don't care if it is really dangerous. To really see the level that the FDA, which is to be a sort of safeguard for the citizens in the US is totally bought out, I imagine anything goes in anything they sell, if someone can make a buck off of it. It seems pretty easy to bribe that corrupt agency.

That is where self responsibility has to come in, now more than ever. No more trusting that those products so carefully packaged to look like a healthy product is what it says. Personally, I am working to minimize the synthetic in my life, not an easy task.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

gord (11th November 2021), Icare (20th January 2022), Mercedes (11th November 2021), mizo (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (11th November 2021), wondering (11th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Chris Knowles made a post on the Secret Sun blog in reference to this. His analysis are usually very insightful, I will read it later this evening.

https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2021/...think.html?m=1

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Ezra Blount, 9, has died after he and his father attended rapper Travis Scott’s show on Friday at the Astroworld music festival. He had been sitting on his father’s shoulders when a crowd surge
    caused the man to lose consciousness. The family believes Ezra was trampled. Courtesy/Bernon Blount

9-year-old Ezra Blount becomes 10th person
    to die in Astroworld tragedy

Houston Chronicle reports

"A 9-year-old boy died Sunday, more than a week after he suffered critical injuries when he fell from his father's shoulders during the deadly Astroworld Festival, according to Mayor Sylvester Turner.

Ezra Blount is the youngest of the now 10 victims of the Travis Scott show.

The child's story captured attention across the country: Blount's father hoped the show would be a bonding experience, his family said. Instead, as the crowd squeezed in, the father lifted the boy onto his shoulders to try to protect him.

Blount's father passed out on that Nov. 5 night. He awoke to find the boy gone. The family located him at Texas Children's Hospital, with damage to his lungs, kidney and heart. Doctors told them the child's brain swelled after he went into cardiac arrest.

The family suspects he was trampled. They expected their "very bright star" would need a lifetime of care.

"The Blount family tonight is grieving the incomprehensible loss of their precious young son. This should not have been the outcome of taking their son to a concert, what should have been a joyful celebration," attorney Ben Crump wrote in a statement on behalf of the family. "Ezra's death is absolutely heartbreaking. We are committed to seeking answers and justice for the Blount family. But tonight we stand in solidarity with the family, in grief, and in prayer."

Ezra adored Travis Scott, skateboarding and Fortnite, according to social media. His grandmother, Tericia Blount, said her dimpled grandson could sing "like an angel." A video shared by his father showed the pair goofing around. Ezra lived with his mother in Dallas.

Nine other people died from injuries they sustained that night, including a dancer, two friends about to celebrate a 21st birthday and a club baseball player who just started high school.

"I am saddened to learn of Ezra’s death this evening," Turner tweeted shortly after 8 p.m. Sunday. "Our city tonight prays for his mom, dad, grandparents, other family members and classmates at this time. They will need all of our support in the months and years to come."

His grandfather, Bernon Blount, declined to comment on the death Sunday evening. On Nov. 11, the family joined the growing number of concert-goers who filed lawsuits. The family sued, among the defendants, rapper Travis Scott, his management and the Astroworld promoters.

"Me and the family, we're struggling with this," Blount told the Chronicle at the time. "We're struggling with seeing the injuries to our grandchild and what he had to go through to receive those injuries. We’re hurt and disappointed that the city would allow an event to go on like this and for people to be deceased. We just want to know who’s responsible."

Other victims of the festival were:

Brianna Rodriguez, 16, a Heights High School junior who loved to dance;
    Madison Dubiski, 23, a former high school cheerleader who encouraged her friends;
    Danish Baig, 27, a beloved brother expecting soon to be married;
    Franco Patiño, 21, a college student who impressed his father with his strength
    Jacob Jurinek, 20, a young man who easily made friends;
    Rodolfo Peña, 23, an aspiring Border Patrol officer who dreamed of making the world safer;
    Axel Acosta, 21, a computer programming student;
    John Hilgert, 14, a Memorial High School freshman who wanted a prime spot for the show; and
    Bharti Shahani, 22, a Texas A&M University senior attending her first music festival."

source:
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...f-16620787.php
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DNA (20th January 2022), Icare (20th January 2022), Pam (21st November 2021), Tyy1907 (21st November 2021)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)

Ezra Blount, 9, has died after he and his father attended rapper Travis Scott’s show on Friday at the Astroworld music festival. He had been sitting on his father’s shoulders when a crowd surge
    caused the man to lose consciousness. The family believes Ezra was trampled. Courtesy/Bernon Blount

9-year-old Ezra Blount becomes 10th person
    to die in Astroworld tragedy

Houston Chronicle reports

"A 9-year-old boy died Sunday, more than a week after he suffered critical injuries when he fell from his father's shoulders during the deadly Astroworld Festival, according to Mayor Sylvester Turner.

Ezra Blount is the youngest of the now 10 victims of the Travis Scott show.

The child's story captured attention across the country: Blount's father hoped the show would be a bonding experience, his family said. Instead, as the crowd squeezed in, the father lifted the boy onto his shoulders to try to protect him.

Blount's father passed out on that Nov. 5 night. He awoke to find the boy gone. The family located him at Texas Children's Hospital, with damage to his lungs, kidney and heart. Doctors told them the child's brain swelled after he went into cardiac arrest.

The family suspects he was trampled. They expected their "very bright star" would need a lifetime of care.

"The Blount family tonight is grieving the incomprehensible loss of their precious young son. This should not have been the outcome of taking their son to a concert, what should have been a joyful celebration," attorney Ben Crump wrote in a statement on behalf of the family. "Ezra's death is absolutely heartbreaking. We are committed to seeking answers and justice for the Blount family. But tonight we stand in solidarity with the family, in grief, and in prayer."

Ezra adored Travis Scott, skateboarding and Fortnite, according to social media. His grandmother, Tericia Blount, said her dimpled grandson could sing "like an angel." A video shared by his father showed the pair goofing around. Ezra lived with his mother in Dallas.

Nine other people died from injuries they sustained that night, including a dancer, two friends about to celebrate a 21st birthday and a club baseball player who just started high school.

"I am saddened to learn of Ezra’s death this evening," Turner tweeted shortly after 8 p.m. Sunday. "Our city tonight prays for his mom, dad, grandparents, other family members and classmates at this time. They will need all of our support in the months and years to come."

His grandfather, Bernon Blount, declined to comment on the death Sunday evening. On Nov. 11, the family joined the growing number of concert-goers who filed lawsuits. The family sued, among the defendants, rapper Travis Scott, his management and the Astroworld promoters.

"Me and the family, we're struggling with this," Blount told the Chronicle at the time. "We're struggling with seeing the injuries to our grandchild and what he had to go through to receive those injuries. We’re hurt and disappointed that the city would allow an event to go on like this and for people to be deceased. We just want to know who’s responsible."

Other victims of the festival were:

Brianna Rodriguez, 16, a Heights High School junior who loved to dance;
    Madison Dubiski, 23, a former high school cheerleader who encouraged her friends;
    Danish Baig, 27, a beloved brother expecting soon to be married;
    Franco Patiño, 21, a college student who impressed his father with his strength
    Jacob Jurinek, 20, a young man who easily made friends;
    Rodolfo Peña, 23, an aspiring Border Patrol officer who dreamed of making the world safer;
    Axel Acosta, 21, a computer programming student;
    John Hilgert, 14, a Memorial High School freshman who wanted a prime spot for the show; and
    Bharti Shahani, 22, a Texas A&M University senior attending her first music festival."

source:
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...f-16620787.php
    Thanks, iota. This is a tragic outcome to a very bizarre situation The child must have been trampled to near death. His father talks about the crowd rushing forward and how he puts the child on his shoulders to protect him. He looses consciousness, allegedly from oxygen depletion. He wakes up to find his son gone and hospitalized. So he must have fallen down too, right next to his son. No one says he suffered any damage. He is right next to his son who was nearly trampled to death? Also, if you pass out from oxygen depletion, your going to come out of it pretty quickly once you are getting oxygen. If you really visualize the situation it doesn't add up. I am in no way calling the father a liar. I believe this is his perception of the events. I am wondering what really happened to the father?

I decided to see if there has been any legal charges pressed against Travis Scott for choosing to continue to perform during all this madness. One of the first articles I found was telling us how his album "astroworld" has climbed the charts after this debacle. I think that says a lot about at least some of our culture. Another article says 25 people from the audience were arrested for various charges. I read that he has been presented with a 750 million dollar lawsuit. I could find nothing at all that he has been charged with anything at all. Really, really strange, all of it.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (20th January 2022), haroldsails (22nd November 2021), Icare (20th January 2022), iota (21st November 2021), Mercedes (21st November 2021), Tyy1907 (21st November 2021)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Travis Scott requests lawsuits be dismissed, issues general denial following deadly Astroworld Festival

Click2Houston reports:

"HOUSTON – Rapper Travis Scott has requested for lawsuits to be dismissed Monday following the deadly Astroworld Festival on Nov. 5.

Scott, whose real name is Jacques B. Webster II, asked a judge to dismiss 11 lawsuits against him, court documents show.

According to NBC News, the documents, which were filed in Harris County District Court, said Scott’s attorney Ed McPherson issued a “general denial” on his behalf to allegations that he was responsible for the deaths and injuries of multiple concertgoers. The filing was also made for Cactus Jack Records, LLC, which includes Scott’s other companies.

The rapper has asked that the claims be “dismissed with prejudice,” which means once the case is over with, it can’t be refiled or brought back to court.

A total of 10 people died after a crowd surge at the Houston concert where nearly 50,000 people were in attendance. Nearly 300 lawsuits have been filed against Scott and the organizers of the event."

article source: https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...l-reports-say/

i'd like to see if they hold this performer to a lesser accountablity than they have attempted to do to President DJT....

particularly since i have yet to see or hear of FBI or other government agents ushering the concertgoers in a specific direction or giving them the impression that everything was ok and things were safe ... as happened on Jan 6th

despite this and numerous factors? somehow the ONLY responsible party for whatever it is that actually transpired on Jan 6th is our president

but here? the one who on tape and video and in fact urged the crowd to move forward AS he had done in mulitiple previous occassions where injuries had taken place, so ignorance is NOT a factor?

this guy? well he wants an immediate dismissal ~ with prejudice

he has attempted to settle monitarily with families. this indicates either a level of awareness of personal culpability or a level of awareness that there is sufficient evidence to assert this is the case and an attempt to circumvent the legal process that is inevitable ...

we need justice or we need the LACK of justice to be evident to ALL who still believe and trust an MSM who deceives Americans daily

i really hope that this continuous overplay on their part will eventually be their downfall ...
    Last edited by iota; 8th December 2021 at 02:40.

so that any adversary

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DNA (20th January 2022), Icare (20th January 2022), Pam (7th December 2021)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)

Travis Scott requests lawsuits be dismissed, issues general denial following deadly Astroworld Festival

Click2Houston reports:

"HOUSTON – Rapper Travis Scott has requested for lawsuits to be dismissed Monday following the deadly Astroworld Festival on Nov. 5.

Scott, whose real name is Jacques B. Webster II, asked a judge to dismiss 11 lawsuits against him, court documents show.

According to NBC News, the documents, which were filed in Harris County District Court, said Scott’s attorney Ed McPherson issued a “general denial” on his behalf to allegations that he was responsible for the deaths and injuries of multiple concertgoers. The filing was also made for Cactus Jack Records, LLC, which includes Scott’s other companies.

The rapper has asked that the claims be “dismissed with prejudice,” which means once the case is over with, it can’t be refiled or brought back to court.

A total of 10 people died after a crowd surge at the Houston concert where nearly 50,000 people were in attendance. Nearly 300 lawsuits have been filed against Scott and the organizers of the event."

article source: https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...l-reports-say/

i'd like to see if they hold this performer to a lesser accountablity than they have attempted to do to President DJT....

particularly since i have yet to see or hear of FBI or other government agents ushering the concertgoers in a specific direction or giving them the impression that everything was ok and things were safe ... as happened on Jan 6th

despite this and innumerous factors? somehow the ONLY responsible party for whatever it is that actually transpired on Jan 6th is our president

but here? the one who on tape and video and in fact urged the crowd to move forward AS he had done in mulitiple previous occassions where injuries had taken place, so ignorance is NOT a factor?

this guy? well he wants an immediate dismissal ~ with prejudice

he has attempted to settle monitarily with families. this indicates either a level of awareness of personal culpability or a level of awareness that there is sufficient evidence to assert this is the case and an attempt to circumvent the legal process that is inevitable ...

we need justice or we need the LACK of justice to be evident to ALL who still believe and trust an MSM who deceives Americans daily

i really hope that this continuous overplay on their part will eventually be their downfall ...
    The fact that he is emboldened to request, essentially that he not be penalized in any way for his part and wants the legal system to provide current protection and protection in the future in is par for the course at this time. Even though it looks like he tried to buy off the family members of those who died or were injured. It looks like both Travis and Alec Baldwin will be in no way held accountable by the legal system. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Astroworld next year, that is if the whole world hasn't turned into the Luciferian dystopia he was projecting for his "performance".

Both of those cases seem more and more like some weird sort of ritual sacrifice.. maybe I am way off base here, but something is amiss. The Astroworld events just don't add up. Your right when you look at the repercussions of the Jan 6th event and the repercussions for Travis something is way, way off.
    Last edited by Pam; 7th December 2021 at 22:44.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (20th January 2022), Icare (20th January 2022), iota (8th December 2021), Mercedes (8th December 2021)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Filing a motion to dismiss, with prejudice, is a very frequent legal maneuver in most civil lawsuits.

I’ve not read the complaint(s) that he seeks to have dismissed, but any plaintiff’s lawyer worth his or her salt would have prepared and filed a complaint that would survive a motion to dismiss. Plus, the facts of the case(s) are such that such a motion has a low probability of being granted. (So, too, if—when—Baldwin is sued. But I suspect the civil claims against Baldwin, et al., will settle quickly, with or without a civil lawsuit being filed.)

My prediction? Motion denied.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Blacklight43 (20th January 2022), DNA (20th January 2022), iota (8th December 2021), Mercedes (8th December 2021), wondering (7th December 2021)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Filing a motion to dismiss, with prejudice, is a very frequent legal maneuver in most civil lawsuits.

<snip>

My prediction? Motion denied.
    i had written a whole little rant on the lack of morals and ethics and appropriate respect for TRUTH in the legal system

but the truth is that things are AS they are ... for now ...

i understand that this motion is filed almost 100% of the time and almost always denied ... so the whole thing just seems like posturing that doesn't even have any relevance or meaning so i don't understand WHY do it in the first place when the general attitude is

"oh ... here we go .. its that motion that is EXPECTED ... will not be listened to .. but is just always done ... "

ridiculous

anyway, the latest update has the almost 300 lawsuits being consolidated into one with almost 2500 plaintiffs

Astroworld Lawsuits to Become One Case With Over 1,250 Plaintiffs

Vulture reports:

"On Friday, November 5, around 9:30 p.m., eight people were killed and hundreds were hurt after crowds rushed toward the stage during Travis Scott’s concert at his Astroworld music festival in Houston at NRG Park. The deceased ranged in age from 14 to 27 years old. Twenty-five people were hospitalized after suffering serious injuries amid the chaos. The youngest victim, a 9-year-old boy, died from his injuries. Approximately 50,000 people were at the show.

As Houston officials continue to search for answers surrounding the “mass casualty” incident — with police chief Troy Finner revealing Saturday, November 6, that “it’s now a criminal investigation that’s going to involve our homicide division, as well as narcotics” — attendees and their loved ones are seeking the truth on their own. In the days following the tragedy, some have filed lawsuits alleging that the deadly pandemonium could have been prevented.

They have said that safety issues at Scott’s previous shows should have prompted better safeguards. In a statement on “legal matters,” Live Nation said, “We continue to support and assist local authorities in their ongoing investigation so that both the fans who attended and their families can get the answers they want and deserve, and we will address all legal matters at the appropriate time.”

In a December 3 filing, per Billboard, attorneys on both sides requested to combine all 275 current lawsuits — representing more than 1,250 plaintiffs — into a single case under Texas multi-district litigation rules. Combining the cases, which is standard legal procedure for mass-injury and -casualty events, aims to help streamline processes such as evidence discovery and protect from conflicting judgments among cases.

The filing emphasized that more cases could still be added to the combined case, with more than 2,500 plaintiffs now retaining lawyers. Next, the combined case will have to be approved and assigned to a judge, while the plaintiffs will have to consolidate their legal representation to a few attorneys. Here are the major lawsuits coming out of Astroworld that will be part of the massive case."

article source and related links:

https://www.vulture.com/2021/12/trav...-families.html
    Last edited by iota; 8th December 2021 at 07:38. Reason: changed commentary back on topic and added article

so that any adversary

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DNA (20th January 2022), Icare (20th January 2022), Mercedes (8th December 2021), Satori (8th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2021)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Hi Pam

So in the movie the Kingsman there is a scene.
    In this scene a hacker utilizes a sim card product he invented and he has a way of making phones produce a subsonic frequency that causes barbaric insane violent reactions.

We know how the arse holes in charge like to fore shadow.
    I'm not saying I know exactly what the tech in that concert was but I absolutely feel this was orchestrated.

I'm with you.
    Being as everyone in the concert had to show proof of vaccination I feel something was being utilized to take advantage of this.
    Was some technological activation used on the graphene in the vaccine?
    Was it 5G? Was it sound activated?
    This indeed seemed to be a nefarious test run

Fair warning.
    I knew of this scene, I never watched the movie. I had never watched this scene until just now in finding and making sure it was what was described to me.
    This scene glorifies violence, it glorifies and validates killing christians it paints christians in a negative simplistic light.
    I'm not a fan of this scene I'm just including it so as to complete my point about foreshadowing.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Icare (20th January 2022), melissanederland (20th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4