1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Twilight Zone meets the Houston Astroworld Concert

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    It could be anything from ketamine to rohypnol and anything in between, but whatever it is it’s an alarming trend that seems to have appeared from nowhere since around September this year and is spiralling out of control;

Preston;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news....entre-12444508

Dundee;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...e-25317868.amp

Nottingham; (Notts Police force have received 44 spiking reports dating from 4th September 2021)
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/inews...on-1261675/amp

London;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...d-21925844.amp

Ipswich;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...k-59162747.amp

Bristol;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.s...279.html%3famp

Reading;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.g...e-21994570.amp

Edinburgh;
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/w...lubs-8hkm0z893

Liverpool;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.l...y-21953600.amp

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...piked-21940931

Glasgow;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.g...r-21890312.amp

Colchester;
    https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/...ked-injection/

I see this pile of recent, completely unverifiable 'examples' published by mainstream news far more likely as planted stories for 'us' to find ahead of the practice of triggering the vax contents or other technologies to kill people and then have this excuse to blame.
    Some are verifiable.
    One is an acquaintance of my daughter.
    Some of her friends have also witnessed this happen to someone in their proximity while out recently.
    What is behind the agenda of it occurring, I can’t confirm, but it is happening.

Whilst the injection incidents in Texas lead to cardiac arrest and death, the ones occurring here in the U.K. are leading to young people (predominantly females) being put in dangerously compromising situations by rendering them sedated to varying degrees.

I very much doubt the two are linked, I was merely pointing out the fact that there now seems to be an alarming trend of very sick individuals using syringes to harm others in some way, which until recently was not really heard of.

Whether that is a part of a bigger plot in some way, or just a new level of deprived and sick people stooping to new levels of low, who knows.

But to assume something isn’t happening just because it’s been logged by main stream media is a little like throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 9th November 2021 at 09:49.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Harmony (9th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), mizo (9th November 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I don't think anyone here is leaning primarily on occult worship as the total cause of this thing. I think most of us agree that the event definitely has some red flags to be noted. I thing we have done a pretty dang good job considering possibilities. I'm personally leaning toward a experiment in behavior control on a large scale was conducted. Where their occult factors involved? It sure looks possible. But I am not claiming , nor have I heard anyone state they they have the definitive answer here.

i am really pleased with the thorough contributions of those that have participated in the thread. I have definitely learned some things and I am looking forward to the official narrative that will be pushed. So, no I don't think anyone is making a simple write off of this as a satanic ritual. End of story, there will be more to come and I'll keep an eye out for it and report back to the thread when I find something.
    I am not aware of any possibility that is not worth exploring considering the INVERSION of reality... satanic cult, interdimensional reptilian influences, the transhuman plan. IMO the intention I have is NO JAB, NO mass events, NO fear, NO partcipation in what I understand to be evil. Prayers YES because that is all I can do. Work in my small sphere with kindness and love to the best of my ability.

IMO also EVERYTHING is frequency. I choose the frequency of harmony. I am not afraid I will be in danger if I hear anything disharmonic or read or see. I am responsible.

It is all weirdly strange that "normal" no longer exists?

I have been witnessing the great inversion for several years now, very clearly. I had no idea how it would literally permeate the material realm and on multiple levels of complexity. Who knows, maybe this was the destiny of Travis. It will be interesting to see if somehow they can arrange things so that he takes no, or little responsibility for the actions he has played a great role in? I didn't know what an amoral culture would look like, not immoral but amoral. A culture of indifference. One that lets a woman be raped on a busy train and have no one help her for 27 stops. It is a very strange place but at the same time nature is still full of wonder, beauty , and humor. Focusing on the natural world is very healing. I can lead a hermit lifestyle and still find so much laughter and joy with my wonderful dogs and all the animals I observe . All of the trees and plants bring such beauty. To witness this makes me extremely grateful.

Erica is a very interesting woman thanks for sharing her.

Awareness of the importance of holding our best frequency is the simplist solution. It really makes things simpler.If I just remember that my greatest responsibility is to hold the frequency, I don't have to fix everything or meddle in the affairs of others or worry about the world outcome. It is such a relief to set the single priority and everything else will fall into place.

Thanks for the interesting videos
    If you liked her, there are other videos. BUT, it isn't necessary to hear everything IMO except that YES, this world is a dimension of the Spiritual. Then there is either the LIGHT (true Light) or Darkness (and false light). ALL the systems including religion according to many including Erica are created in Hell. I don't consider myself a Christian because that is religion and I love God (whom I do not define) and I do feel love FROM God. I feel like all that is happening in MY life is about maintaining my choice FOR Good, for GOD (through love). I actually have agonized quite a bit recently when I listen to certain people who claim to know what God wants. I actually have wondered if I might be deceived but I am feeling that I am being as true to the TRUTH I know as I can be so IF I am deceived then I ask for greater TRUTH.

I do feel like we are in the Twilight zone. Twilight is not full light.

When I was working as a nurse, one of my nurse friends had an NDE when she suffered an amniotic embolus when delivering a child. She was in a coma and was standing before the Light and sang to the Light. She was aware of people praying for her and the suffering of her family at losing her. Despite the poor odds, she survived without complications because she was returned by the Light. She was someone who influenced me because she shared always a beautiful presence and I believed her to be a whole and very loving person. Also she had a miracle happen that was undeniable...full return to health.

IMO we are being challenged to the maximum to feel abandoned by the Light. Then we might turn to a dark hatred and fear. This is so important to REFUSE. I hear people talking about righteous anger. Yes, but anger towards other people seems to be a trap. Christ did overturn the tables of the money changers but he did not attack people. IMO love is just so workable when we FEEL surrounded by the tenderness of Presence that signifies God to me. I felt such rage the other day and I did refuse to submit to rage. Then I felt the tenderness.

Poor poor people who cannot feel tenderness.
    Thank you for this lovely post. I don't consider myself a Christian, either. I was forced to attend a very scary Christian church and it really messed with my psyche as a kid. What I have come back to is the living example of Christ consciousness and a deep appreciation for the bible on a much different level. I would never chose to join the dogma of humans again. I have enough trust in my intuitive self that I can operate from that point. What I have found is that recently so many biblical accounts have taken on new meanings for me, so I have developed an appreciation and understanding of it that isn't mired in the shame based dogma I learned years ago. I also have to admit that I am very interested in how it seems to have a fractal prophetic quality. I would love to know how that works.

I have really been giving a lot of consideration to the work of Rudolf Steiner. His explanation of the triad of Christ consciousness, Ahrimanic and Luciferian qualities. According to his work Ahriman has currently taken on physical form and this is the time for the Ahrimanic impulse to express on this earth. It is a heavy, humorless, control based energetic matrix. He states that it is our job as humans to balance the Luciferian, Ahrimanic and Christ conciousness within ourselves and that makes sense to me. I spent so much of my life with the goal of becoming enlightened. It created this state of I am becoming in the future rather than I am, I am human. I avoided that for so long. Now I have changed the I will become, which is full of a bunch of "I should be" thinking to I am human, I can create myself however I see fit. Perhaps the human experience is about finding balance with our free will rather than finding perfection and absolutism. What we are seeing, I believe is the manifestation of the lack of balance.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), Delight (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), Franny (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Harmony (9th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Sadieblue (9th November 2021), selinam (9th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2021), Tyy1907 (9th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Owen Shroyer presents some interesting information regard the Astroworld event. The Astroworld part starts at 24 minutes into his presentation.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Sadieblue (9th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Looks bestial -maybe a balloon or toy ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDaK9Uj...um=share_sheet

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), Tyy1907 (9th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Looks bestial -maybe a balloon or toy ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDaK9Uj...um=share_sheet
    That is something very strange. It seemed almost like a large vulture or the shadow of a large vulture or a bird of prey, very strange.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), mizo (9th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Tyy1907 (9th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Too short a clip to tell for sure what it is. Looks like the thing Schwarzenegger was being hunted by in that movie way back.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), mizo (9th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), Tyy1907 (9th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Where's the camera anomaly experts.

That video is strange indeed.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), mizo (9th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Actual testimony of the EMT Working the show as he speaks out. recounts actual scenarios of what he saw about what happened
    also Travis Ex Manager Speaks Out Says Travis Left Him To Die...

there is so much swirl and unbelievable things that happened it was a horrific tragedy
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th November 2021), Tyy1907 (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

After reading all these posts I am reminded of something I have known for quite a while. Aside from the statement many have used that "Energy is Everything", I have lived long enough to experience and learn from others about sound. You can heal or destroy with sound. I just came from an endodontist who works with an advanced method of using sound waves instead of files into your root canal for example. We are soothed by the right frequencies with the correct harmonics in music. BUT when something becomes disharmonic our senses know this. These kids many who know from nothing, just love crowds and concerts and music, may not have ever entered the realm of what is or is not disharmonic. They will just keep nodding their heads to the tempo.

I have a son who lived through the rave era and go to every concert no matter. He was sensitive to dark energy and would leave if so. Many of us as parents have those stories.

I am very understanding of a weapon used called the Voice of God. Anyone know of this? It can change a mood, behavior, thought or infuse whatever is needed to control a crowd. It is real and special ops commando's know about it. I would imagine it could control a feisty crowd or it could inject mind control to which you can have a memory erased, or never saw an event. I see this VOG as a detriment but if this can be used what else can be used with large crowds especially with impressionable young people?

Rituals are real and used especially around "portals" as part of black magic. What kids saw freaked them out and I would be the first not to dismiss what they saw.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Harmony (10th November 2021), haroldsails (11th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2021), Tyy1907 (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I'm rather curious the scope of people that needed EMT treatment, as in, were they mostly in one general area or not. As a rule, it's always a good place to start in unraveling a mystery, by ruling certain possibilities out. The more possibilities that are ruled out, the less other possibilities remain to be sifted through.

Heroine's a big deal with kids today, and unlike the heroine of previous generations, much of it is laced with Fentanyl these days, vastly increasing the risks of overdose which came on at the drop of a dime. I'd like to see it ruled out anyway, that a certain segment of the crowd may have been riding the same dark horse making its rounds.

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am SO EXCITED because I KNOW that all these episodes in our environment are leading us to a state that is TRUTH. I could have posted this anywhere on PA and yet, we have talked of frequency here so I am posting this here. Intelligent Infinity is the right side up and the Inversion that has gone so deep in our environment is IMO to SHOW itself so we can re-right ourselves. We are consciousness re-righting IMO.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (10th November 2021), gini (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), Kryztian (11th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

First thing that came to my mind is a fear strategy against nightlife & festival culture (pleasure ,socialising,exchanging germs and ideas etc..)as part of the agenda of the war against positive vibrations and to demonise these events ,raves and festival goers as unsocial & irresponsible .
    Will partying in the end be a special privelege for the 'qualified' to have some fun, feeling save without the fear for getting spiked or crushed?
    The save brave new world...

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

gord (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), I am B (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

This concert attendee happens to be an ICU nurse.

FULL INTERVIEW: ICU Nurse, Astroworld attendee breaks down what happened during the festivities

IMO..Travis Scott aka Cactus Jack exhibits absolute satan worship. Including all the bells and whistles of ritual behavior. I am going by his web page photos and the latest promotion/show at Astroworld for more confirmation. It goes beyond a very creative show. I do not get sincerity during his apologies of sorts. So often we have seen the -now common- sigils, behaviors and disregard for humanity. Not even common sense. He is in our faces with it. So is his girlfriend Kylie K..

I am not sure about the 741 hz at 440 tuning.
    Does it negate the 741 hz at 432 tuning?
    The latter is supposed to cleanse infections, virus, bacteria, fungal, dissolve toxins and electromagnetic radiations. Interesting ... opposing application or...?
    Last edited by raregem; 10th November 2021 at 09:21.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Brigantia (10th November 2021), Franny (10th November 2021), Harmony (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), mountain_jim (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    I'm rather curious the scope of people that needed EMT treatment, as in, were they mostly in one general area or not. As a rule, it's always a good place to start in unraveling a mystery, by ruling certain possibilities out. The more possibilities that are ruled out, the less other possibilities remain to be sifted through.

Heroine's a big deal with kids today, and unlike the heroine of previous generations, much of it is laced with Fentanyl these days, vastly increasing the risks of overdose which came on at the drop of a dime. I'd like to see it ruled out anyway, that a certain segment of the crowd may have been riding the same dark horse making its rounds.
    The YouTube video that iota shared gives what seems like a fair account of the medical personnel that were there. The account is from an EMT that states they were simply overwhelmed with people that had experienced cardiac arrest. He states the his first patient was a woman that had allegedly been lying on the ground for 10 minutes and no one tried to find immediate care for her. He states it was very chaotic and emts were trying to do cpr alone. Eventually with the help of the security they were able to get people out. He feels a lot of the problems were related to the crowd and their indifference, although there were some that tried to get Travis to stop the performance to help, apparently to no avail initially. I think he was responding to criticism of medical personnel.

Fentanyl is a good suspect here. Maybe the cardiac arrest issues were related to fentanyl, or something laced with it. Even seasoned opiate addicts have huge issues with over dosing with it. I can imagine some kid that takes it for the first time or something laced with it falling to the ground.

Owen Shroyers account seems to be pretty thorough, it shows concert attendees trying to get the concert stopped to no avail.
    Last edited by Pam; 10th November 2021 at 13:59.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Gracy (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    After reading all these posts I am reminded of something I have known for quite a while. Aside from the statement many have used that "Energy is Everything", I have lived long enough to experience and learn from others about sound. You can heal or destroy with sound. I just came from an endodontist who works with an advanced method of using sound waves instead of files into your root canal for example. We are soothed by the right frequencies with the correct harmonics in music. BUT when something becomes disharmonic our senses know this. These kids many who know from nothing, just love crowds and concerts and music, may not have ever entered the realm of what is or is not disharmonic. They will just keep nodding their heads to the tempo.

I have a son who lived through the rave era and go to every concert no matter. He was sensitive to dark energy and would leave if so. Many of us as parents have those stories.

I am very understanding of a weapon used called the Voice of God. Anyone know of this? It can change a mood, behavior, thought or infuse whatever is needed to control a crowd. It is real and special ops commando's know about it. I would imagine it could control a feisty crowd or it could inject mind control to which you can have a memory erased, or never saw an event. I see this VOG as a detriment but if this can be used what else can be used with large crowds especially with impressionable young people?

Rituals are real and used especially around "portals" as part of black magic. What kids saw freaked them out and I would be the first not to dismiss what they saw.
    The Owen Shroyer video shows the experimentation by the military to use frequency for control. He even gives a personal account of being pulsed with something at a concert about 5 years ago. He states others noticed it as well. I wonder if experimentation hasn't been occurring at large venues for quite awhile.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

gord (10th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I am SO EXCITED because I KNOW that all these episodes in our environment are leading us to a state that is TRUTH. I could have posted this anywhere on PA and yet, we have talked of frequency here so I am posting this here. Intelligent Infinity is the right side up and the Inversion that has gone so deep in our environment is IMO to SHOW itself so we can re-right ourselves. We are consciousness re-righting IMO.

I am definitely going to watch this video, Delight. I had addressed in a post that was a response to you about the Luciferian, Ahrimanic, Christ consciousness triad and how it is our job to balance those impulses (this is based on the work of Rudolph Steiner). I have been meditating on what that would look like. You have Luciferic tendencies on one end of the spectrum, which is a sort of do anything you like, indulge yourself, be a free spirit, you need no direction but yourself type of energy. Now that has some productive elements to it. It garners creativity, it can create beauty, it can allow for things to be fun and interesting but it can also lead to addictions, over indulgences and egocentricity. Then in the middle you have Christ consciousness, which is love, empathy tempered with wisdom, a willingness to cooperate with the natural order of things, to respect the creation and be an asset to it, to be willing to be of service to it. On the other end of the spectrum is the Ahrimanic impulse that we are currently entering in full force. The draconian, force dominated mentality of faceless, unquestioning obedience to authority no matter how conflicting that is. Unquestioning, non inquisitive, non reasoning that embraces the Orwellian double think. The positive elements from this might be using systems, logical thinking, organized structures to accomplish goals.

So it seems to me it is our job to use our gift of free will to choose to use it in ways that work for ourselves AND to work for all of creation. Our job is to gain wisdom so we can balance on this spectrum of our own free will. I missed the point for so long. I was trying to be perfect spiritually, which was never going to happen. What does that look like anyway?

We as humans are not called on to be perfect, we are here to learn to manage our free will and balance our choices, which happens to at the point on the spectrum where Christ Consciousness is. We are here to promote beauty and assist and bring honor to the natural world and all living things.We're here to use order and systems not to control but to make sure all are included and supported on their journey of understanding. I don't think this will look the same for anyone. I don't want it to look the same.Each balancing will be totally unique, because we have this beautiful honor of having free will.

Once I could really see this, it does change everything. It makes each decision interesting, it gives me a reference point on how I want to choose. I share your enthusiasm, Delight. I totally agree that the great inversion is a visual, all immersion teaching tool to show us on every level what being way, way out of balance looks and feels like. This is it. We are at the far end of the spectrum and although the Ahrimanic energy is not going away, we can choose how we respond to it, how it is manifested. We can choose to participate in control seeking dogma or not.

I apologize for going off on this, but it really does have something to do with the topic. I think at the end of the day with all of its mysteries this is an example of what being out of balance looks like at many levels.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (10th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), Kryztian (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), raregem (11th November 2021), Tyy1907 (10th November 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

I'm also seeing comparisons between this and a painting by Hieronymous Bosch (click to enlarge for its hellish features).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	47873  

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Franny (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), Journeyman (11th November 2021), Kryztian (11th November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021), raregem (11th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    This concert attendee happens to be an ICU nurse.

FULL INTERVIEW: ICU Nurse, Astroworld attendee breaks down what happened during the festivities

IMO..Travis Scott aka Cactus Jack exhibits absolute satan worship. Including all the bells and whistles of ritual behavior. I am going by his web page photos and the latest promotion/show at Astroworld for more confirmation. It goes beyond a very creative show. I do not get sincerity during his apologies of sorts. So often we have seen the -now common- sigils, behaviors and disregard for humanity. Not even common sense. He is in our faces with it. So is his girlfriend Kylie K..

I am not sure about the 741 hz at 440 tuning.
    Does it negate the 741 hz at 432 tuning?
    The latter is supposed to cleanse infections, virus, bacteria, fungal, dissolve toxins and electromagnetic radiations. Interesting ... opposing application or...?

This ICU nurse makes a good point. She states that people didn't start dying until Travis started performing. That does sort of put to question the idea that it was primarily drug related.

Another interesting thing is that the woman doing the interview stated that the crowding that was occurring was movement from left to right. It brings to mind those military experiments which are shown in the Owen Shroyer video of using frequency to force movement away from the area being pulsed. If that frequency was projected at a specific area(s) or in a pattern that could generate movement of different people it could sort of set off a chain reaction of movement..the whole thing gets stranger and stranger. I will be interested to see the toxicology reports of the people that died. Who knows if we will get the truth, though.

I get the fact that people at concerts want to get closer to the performer but why would they choose to do this to their own detriment. The nurse talks about having pressure coming from both the front and back, enough for her to pass out, that is really hard to imagine, it must have been terrifying.

The imagery created at the concert, although technically impressive was extremely dark. Not only the traditional, iconic satanic look but there was huge emphasis on the opening of a portal.

I have had this strong intuitive feeling that we may begin to experience events from that actually happening. I don't know how that will manifest but he sure went to lots of trouble and expense to project that imagery in in a very detailed way. Almost like really placing it in the minds of those that were there.

She also indicated that the concert went on for a really long time while this was going on. I believe she thought it was between 45 minutes to an hour unless I misunderstood her.

Did he need to make sure the ritual was complete? It certainly wasn't in his best interest legally and publicly to continue. I'm pretty sure that is not going to look good in the legal sense for law suits and in the court of public opinion about him. There is also the fact that others could have shut it down, even if Travis chose not to. Any number of people could have made that decision. Why didn't the cops or security demand it be shut down? He couldn't keep performing if his equipment lost its power source. I remember other events shut down during performances for various reasons.

I can't imagine he will ever be able to get any insurance for another concert again, nor anyone willing to provide a venue. But then again, we are living in crazy times.
    Last edited by Pam; 10th November 2021 at 15:01.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), raregem (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I'm also seeing comparisons between this and a painting by Hieronymous Bosch (click to enlarge for its hellish features).
    Uncanny how those heads take on similar traits. Are those supposed to be tubes coming out of his head or dreads? If they are tubes that makes it really, really creepy. The producers definitely went all out in creating a definite dark vibe. That must have cost a fortune to do all of that.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

gord (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), pabranno (10th November 2021), raregem (11th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

I see snakes… e.g. Medusa. Either way, very disturbing.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

gord (10th November 2021), iota (10th November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021), raregem (11th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast