+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The value of a life - or death. Compensation decisions.

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Default The value of a life - or death. Compensation decisions.

I was reading this today a BBC news article from 2015:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33325688 -'How much is a life worth?'

Some thoughts popped into my head. To whats is happening now ...

So, lets fast forward to Next Spring/Summer and the Covid 'Truth' is finally out!

Füllmich and co has prevailed in the world courts, and it is a pivotal moment, it's proclaimed 'Worldwide Victory Day' (for want of a better expression).

Governments have collapsed- fallen, the antagonist are being rounded up. Nuremberg (ii) awaits.

Compensation for crimes against humanity will have to be decided.
    I feel it will take years maybe decades to reconcile; to weigh up the cost of all the deaths and injuries, the loss of businesses and properties; all the emotional and spiritual harm that been caused to humanity.

How do members on here see this scenario playing out? - Will it happen?
    How will the multi- millions of victims be compensated?

What amount of compensation do you feel you should be awarded? If any ?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

anasazi (8th November 2021), East Sun (8th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2021), Mare (8th November 2021), palehorse (8th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), selinam (8th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: The value of a life - or death. Compensation decisions.

What a really, really interesting post this is, Mizo. I have to admit, maybe for the first time in my life I have had fantasies of a destructive nature against those that would willfully cause such pain, desolation, suffering and annihilation to others through the use of treachery and deception. Not that this hasn't happened before, but now I get to see it directly on my watch. Now we can make that destructive feeling 100 fold to those that would do the same to children. They aren't even being tricked, they are being forced into the same things. I have fantasized about injecting one 'vaccine' after another into their bodies or worse.

In the end, I don't think I would do it. Not because I am so compassionate or anything of that nature. I have come to believe that I need to put my trust in the creation, ultimately I believe the creation will balance itself out. Having said that, I don't believe these people have any right to walk around freely. They have traded their integrity and spirit for a pile of shiny trinkets, maybe some sex with children or others and some title that gives them fake authority and fake control in this reality. I would like to see all their junky trinkets, and fiat currency that means so much to them taken away and given to those that could actually use it. I would like to see them all have to live in the FEMA camps they are making for us together with no one to guard them. Just themselves locked together. I would like to see them have to grow their own food, sew their own clothes, clean their own toilets and listen to each others lies. That is what I would like.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

East Sun (8th November 2021), Mare (8th November 2021), mizo (8th November 2021), palehorse (8th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), selinam (8th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,453 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation Re: The value of a life - or death. Compensation decisions.

First they cripple the masses ("livestock") ... then they complain about how "useless" their livestock (aka debt-slaves) has become.

... then they start having discussions/debates about "worth"?

To me it is super obvious they know there comes a point they do not need normal
    sovereign humans anymore ... as Technocracy connected to A.I. & Robotics & Synthetic Life Transhumanism aka "H+ Human 2.0" all pushed by a Dystopian Agenda2030

Where the "New Normal Normies" help Normalizing Insanity 24/7 ... slaves help policing other slaves to be "accepted" in the New Dystopian World Order.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    November 8th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th November 2021 at 16:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (8th November 2021), gord (8th November 2021), Mare (8th November 2021), mizo (8th November 2021), palehorse (8th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), Vangelo (8th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,613 times in 1,598 posts

Default Re: The value of a life - or death. Compensation decisions.

Thanks for put your thoughts into this thread, I had been thinking over and over about it and to be frank I see they getting away with that again.
    Sorry to say but Nuremberg is a joke (I am no authority to say that and I know, but risking saying anyway), it moves like a turtle when the con man moves like a bolt of light, we know "justice" always arrive late to the party, many times when the party is already over!

those ones surrounding that round table in the top of the hierarchy always (or almost always), somehow get their sh!t done and we the people always pay the price, see how funny it is, we are always the ones to be blamed for whatever reason. damn it!

I hope, I would like, I wish, and so forth and so on.. they drop dead like flies, but in fact does not work like that, it is quite the opposite if we see through the "looking glass" who are the ones dropping dead (for now by medical murderers, sooner by the horrors caused by the climate changing and maybe by aliens as well, ok).

It is a great thread and a great exercise to imagine many scenarios for the outcome, but "we" the people need more action, specially regarding lawful action, at some point my friends there will be no more lawful measures to be taken, each one will have to have a tight grip and do justice on their own terms, not wait for it, because it probably will never come, neither from humans nor from the Gods.

I am not a bible person, but IF the little history of genesis is correct, we are here on our own.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

gord (8th November 2021), mizo (8th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Satori (9th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread