+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liberty first - PEACEFUL NONCOMPLIANCE

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Liberty first - PEACEFUL NONCOMPLIANCE

Just came across KrisAnne Hall's lecture/movie called "NonCompliant", I have to say that this was a very motivating lecture. She admits that they never taught the Constitution in Law School. How can THAT be? How could anyone create laws without first making sure that they're constitutional?

What we're seeing now in all levels of govt is unbelieveable corruption. They know that most ppl don't know their rights and are happy to take advantage of them. It appears that most Americans just don't know what they can and can't do. Or they just don't want to get involved because politics is "dirty". (I'm guilty).

The election frauds would never have happened. The CV19 and the unlawful mandates should never have happened. FBI, CIA, DOJ trampling on citizens just because they can. I'm sure you can name many other situations.

I'm hoping that you'll find this video just as motivating as I did; enough to share it with your friends and families.

This is something every American and future Americans and our children need to know ....their rights.

If anything, let this be a great refresher if you've forgotten some of this stuff. Corruption would never have had such a chance if we only been aware of how quickly evil can takeover....

It's time for peaceful non-compliance, don't you think?

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

anasazi (10th November 2021), Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Blacklight43 (9th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (10th November 2021), Delight (9th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2021), Franny (9th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), O Donna (10th November 2021), palehorse (9th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), selinam (9th November 2021), toppy (9th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021), yelik (9th November 2021), zebowho (9th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Liberty first - PEACEFUL NONCOMPLIANCE

maybe, but what would you do if their armed men/ stooges are violent towards you? Be peaceful while they hit you repeatedly? On the other hand if we fight back with violence the controllers will also rejoice at the killings. for me its " come what may". If people fight with non compliance I will be at their side same goes with violence. for the meantime I'm producing goods, foods primarily, while waiting for people to realize its time to fight back.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

Default Re: Liberty first - PEACEFUL NONCOMPLIANCE

Yes of course non-compliance, but not sure about peaceful, I don't think it is going to be, "authority" are blind *uckers, wait until things break lose, their reaction is always the same, very predictable >>> VIOLENCE <<<

But for real, my personal experience, I am confronting authority with words not force, police officers, gov. officers (inc. immig.), teachers, etc.. I truly don't care how they are looking me now (i live in a small town where people know each other or at least used to ), I am respectful but with an acute tone in my voice to make clear I am not ****ing around like many others, by now they know I will be a headache for them and I am the type that has nothing to lose, I mean I go for the heads if I have to, no fear at all of tyrants.

This life is a big adventure, we humans we just die at some point and nothing will go with us. Let's keep doing what is correct and show these blind *uckers we don't give a sh!t about them or they policies. Middle finger to all of them and all those who work close to them.
    Last edited by palehorse; 9th November 2021 at 15:20.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (10th November 2021), Maybee (9th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), selinam (9th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread