Thread: The Ozone smell through the past decades

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default The Ozone smell through the past decades

Have you ever heard about, in general, the 'smell' of the air changing, as in the Ozone changing over the years? If you are over 60 or so, or if you are 70+, have you noticed a 'change in the air smell', or the natural day light becomes 'different' over the years from what you remember, let's say, when you were 10/15?

Reason is this, and it's something i had previously heard but completely forgot about it, i know this lady is not related at all to any kind of conspiracy stuff, her words are very basic "The way this world smells, and functions, is NOT like the way it was before, it changed, but you don't know because you were born in it, i've been alive so long that i remember how it used to be before" And i don't remember if i had posted about that here before, but now i suddenly came into this realization today, because of this thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...aforming-Earth

Terraforming earth?

It suddenly hit me that earth is being "terraformed", but for someone else of course, and her words came to me in a flash

The earth atmosphere is being changed to suit someone else's nature? Are we being sent to the trash bin? Why are people somehow becoming weaker decade by decade, or smaller in size and strength? Is this by design?

So i ask, for people older here, have you noticed difference in what you experienced at 10/15/20 years old, and how the world looks/smells right now?

I focus specifically on smell, because i noticed this lady was very vocal about that one single aspect "the world and air doesn't smell the same way anymore" and then i thought "what if something is being distributed through the air, so that we grow weak and lesser until we go away, slowly, and leave a perfect world behind"

See?
    Tired

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), aoibhghaire (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Brodie75 (11th November 2021), earthdreamer (12th November 2021), Ewan (11th November 2021), Forest Denizen (17th November 2021), gini (11th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Heart to heart (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (12th November 2021), Mike (12th November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), PurpleLama (11th November 2021), raregem (11th November 2021), samsdice (11th November 2021), selinam (11th November 2021), toppy (12th November 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: The Ozone smell through the past decades

Interesting subject! And I believe there may be something to it, indeed.

It's something I have talked about with others, also "outside" Avalon. For me it is less the "smell" of the air (after a sinus operation I had in the early nineties, I now only have "memories" of how the world used to smell, and I can't take this as an objective proof).

But the sunlight. In some ways, that hàs changed (too). It's hard to describe, some say the sun shines more "whitish" than before (when it was more a yellow/golden sunshine).

An in a broader context, everything feels "different" in some ways, but that is even harder to describe. Some people - more sensitive I guess - notice it, most people don't. I always thought it could have something to do with "technology"/AI, but in ways we can't fathom (yet?).

So, yes, I do agree with whoever that lady is. And I am convinced many in their 60's and 70's - especially on PA - will say the same. But those changes happen over decennia and probably even centuries, it's all a bit of a "boiled frog"- event possibly. And even if we knew it was happening, how could we change it if the nature of this is unknown?

By design or not, but surely "intentional" (and we - or at least most of us - have no clue who's intentions...).

The pace of this phenomenon has definitely increased the past 50-70 years or so.

Good for you Mashika that you noticed this, still being so "young"!

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Ewan (11th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Heart to heart (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), Mashika (11th November 2021), Mercedes (11th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (12th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), raregem (11th November 2021), selinam (11th November 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

You know Mashika, it's difficult trying to look back over the decades to see how things have changed. To me, it's like going to your eye doctor, and they tell you that it's time for a stronger prescription because the eyesight has gotten a bit worse. It happens so slowly that it's really almost impossible to tell, until you look through the new lens and see how sharp things suddenly are again.

I can't recall if the air smelled differently when I was a little girl running around, if the sun were a slightly different color, or even if there were chemtrails or not. I always observe closely when watching film clips from back in the 60's and 70's, and it's always kind of amusingly surprising to be reminded of how we dressed, the cars and trucks that were on the road, and I always especially look for sky shots for any hint of a chemtrail. Don't recall seeing any, up to this point anyway.

Now the sense of smell, that's an even tougher one, as even old film footage can't remind one of that. I would just love to go back to, let's say a nice even 1970 when I was little. It would be fascinating to be reminded first hand how the air felt to breathe, how things smelled, what the sun and clouds looked like, were there chemtrails, etc., because memories like that for me anyway really fade over time. I do think the sky was bluer back then, but just couldn't say for sure.

One thing I have certainly noticed over just my own lifetime, is that people are by no means getting smaller, they're getting bigger. It's especially pronounced when having to duck through the doorways of very old buildings, ever if you're not tall at all like me.

Anyway sweety, sorry I couldn't be more of a help on this one. Sometimes I gaze toward the sun, and wonder if that sun looks the same as when someone else 5,000 years ago was gazing at it back in their time. Or even more telling for this subject, how the sun looked when I was gazing at it a mere 50 years ago.

That would be telling for sure.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... there is something to it:
    Planet Earth's Flatulence 30:40
    November 10th, 2021
    roypotterqa
    @RoystonPotter

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Ewan (11th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th November 2021), Mashika (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

A very interesting topic, coincidentally I was recently describing the 'smell of summer air' which I recall in my childhood in Cheshire, England - that part of England has a lot of dairy farms, and natural woodlands (more so in the 1960's) and I recall breathing in the air luxuriously, it had a rich, earthy and wholesome scent, it seemed to intoxicate you in a strengthening way!
    This same scent used to be in the air in Perth, western Australia in the early 1970's-but the air in Cheshire also had a smooth texture as if it was somehow filled with a tangible, organic healthiness.
    That quality to the air does seem to have disappeared and been replaced by a thinner, somehow meaner quality. Of course this could all be subjective and down to just being a young, healthy boy filled with energy and a desire to conquer the world. Yes, I am willing to say the atmosphere does seem to have changed, it is not nearly as rich. Imagination and sentimental nostalgia? Perhaps.
    The idea that we are steadily, ruthlessly being eradicated - just fast enough to barely notice it, but tangible to those who stop and observe; the past 2 years have shown us there is a malicious origin at work, and the 'Green billionaires' seem to have something up their collective sleeve.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 11th November 2021 at 16:14.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Ewan (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th November 2021), lake (11th November 2021), Mashika (11th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (12th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

A young Charlie Sheen can be seen here

Quote Zane (Charlie Sheen), a young, mild-mannered astronomer discovers an extraterrestrial radio signal. After being fired from his organization for reporting this to his superior, he takes a chance on discovering the truth: that his workplace is not quite what it seems to be and a sinister conspiracy is at work. The aliens are keeping a deadly secret, and will stop at nothing to prevent Zane from learning it.
    They may be telling us in this film a part of out future, or what is unfolding now.

Can't say I notice a diiference in the air but the sense of smell has never been a strong point for me.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th November 2021), Mashika (11th November 2021), O Donna (12th November 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Mashika, thank you for posting this.

I have been thinking the same thing and singing it to anyone who will listen in recent years, but nobody else I speak with seems to notice or remember anything differently over time. Usually they just equate it to golden-oldy memories, and remark that the past always seems better than the present. 

Yet, we forget so easily, our attention spans are so limited, and traumatic events, even when they are not our own, appear to influence and overshadow our concepts of what is real and what transpires around us personally. Which reminds me of this article (https://getpocket.com/explore/item/a...=pocket-newtab) that puts a different spin to the perspective of both virus and human recollection, as a potential way to manipulate the conscious awareness of the global population. (?)

Terraforming seems so blatantly obvious to me, and more so each day with every abhorrent change being installed as an otherwise nonsensical government policy around the world. What is happening is not just against humanity, but (in my opinion) is against carbon life...affecting every other plant and creature who we share these spaces with, incrementally changing us and our environment to support something else entirely, and through so many factors!  My thoughts are that the intent/threat behind what is happening might not be recent, while such permeable access to us, is. Then, the question: has it been largely facilitated through "innovations" in technology and governance which we have naively invited into our homes and lives?  

I was really shy when I was little, so atmosphere, light, smells and all the raw tangible senses that could be tapped to describe a brilliant or terrifying memory, + every descriptive surface detail of a thing in between, are what I am left with. That's simply all that I honed in on during those early years, as social meanings/interactions meant nothing, while visual, auditory and olfactory cues were central.  Like yesterday, I remember the sunlight filtering through the trees in the early 80s and it was more yellowy-orange, a sheer coppery tint or golden at all times, and broad spectrumed. I never would have thought or described it then, nor in the early 90s, as being white except on a cold, snowy day. That is something recent. Now, things appear blanketed in a milky, dull veil, whether in the sky or in the distance.

The breeze was sweet in childhood and into my teens. It was softly noted. Everywhere I went around the world, that is how I remember it. The air was brighter, fuller, with a different weight to the atmosphere as though it were heavier with warmth and luminance and every place seemed more harmonious, especially if I recall the sounds of the birds and background noises, of people carrying on as they went about their days in the larger symphony of city and country life. It was a forest of sound and sights, an ocean of subtleties dancing with matter: not a cacophony of startling bursts piercing the low droning desperation and tangibly high anxiety ubiquitous now, especially in cities. (Is this partly a result of picking up on the drumming of human emotions and their neighboring mental states/frequencies? the reverberations of more people living more compactly and navigating more acute stressors? or an actual frequency being applied?)

As a child, smells were crisp and pure, not constantly muddled with so many factors. I noticed recently a distinct ozone aroma appearing in many unexpected places- like a slightly acrid, high pitched gasoline or metallic smell (if scent could be pitched)...maybe it is the increase in pollution and car emissions sinking into the hollows of the landscape, or the cumulative effects of seeping city sprawl? I don't know, but the smell noticeably exists where it hasn't before.

I have always thought olfactory sense was directly affected by electrical stimuli, though I don't know where I got that from, but I do remember reading that EMF/ELF, radiation, barometric pressure and all sorts of chemical exposures can affect the brain to create phantom smells or auditory hallucinations simply with a few degrees of difference in frequency or exposure. Is the earth being barraged with changes in so many of these areas that we are being biologically/mentally/behaviorally shifted? It seems the mind is subject to all sorts of influences which could affect the way we interpret our environments or remember our experiences.

Here is an article which describes visual overload inhibiting the ability to be aware of smell, and just by my own experience, it seems the world has become so discordant and flooded with distressing imagery in the last several years that all of us could easily be "overloaded," which might impact our sense (among others) of smell recognition leading to over- or underestimating a physical environment change across the decades.(?) https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10....56797618781325

If one goes a step further with propaganda and visual stimuli being engineered to overwhelmingly influence and overload us, the whole notion of deliberate mind control keeping our senses and awareness subdued becomes relevant and would be key in terraforming our environment as we live in it, so that we don't react or revolt en masse and might never remember accurately what came before. 

Maybe the assault on our minds and bodies will create stronger beings in the long run, if we can somehow surmount it? Remembering an adage drilled into me from childhood, (No pain,no gain/Pain is gain/“According to the pain is the gain.”) I have to hope there will be a positive outcome to this, even though I tend towards doubt for these present, and immediately subsequent, generations.  Our most recent young generations have been hit with so much and so acutely, that it seems like rates of every mental affliction, disease, allergy and immune response have skyrocketed. It's hard to think there is a (someone's) purpose behind what is happening, yet not know to what end or how that will translate in our brief lifetimes, much less what can be done about it.
    Last edited by Victoria; 13th November 2021 at 15:17.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Ewan (14th November 2021), Forest Denizen (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th November 2021), Mashika (14th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (12th November 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Interesting subject! And I believe there may be something to it, indeed.

It's something I have talked about with others, also "outside" Avalon. For me it is less the "smell" of the air (after a sinus operation I had in the early nineties, I now only have "memories" of how the world used to smell, and I can't take this as an objective proof).

But the sunlight. In some ways, that hàs changed (too). It's hard to describe, some say the sun shines more "whitish" than before (when it was more a yellow/golden sunshine).

An in a broader context, everything feels "different" in some ways, but that is even harder to describe. Some people - more sensitive I guess - notice it, most people don't. I always thought it could have something to do with "technology"/AI, but in ways we can't fathom (yet?).

So, yes, I do agree with whoever that lady is. And I am convinced many in their 60's and 70's - especially on PA - will say the same. But those changes happen over decennia and probably even centuries, it's all a bit of a "boiled frog"- event possibly. And even if we knew it was happening, how could we change it if the nature of this is unknown?

By design or not, but surely "intentional" (and we - or at least most of us - have no clue who's intentions...).

The pace of this phenomenon has definitely increased the past 50-70 years or so.

Good for you Mashika that you noticed this, still being so "young"!
    It certainly feels/looks like the sun is different nowadays. I used to stare at it a lot as a kid and continued this practice most of my life. As a kid it was quite easy to look directly at it even in the mid-morning to early afternoon and back then it was more yellowish than it appears now.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Ewan (14th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th November 2021), Mashika (14th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (12th November 2021), Victoria (13th November 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Have you ever heard about, in general, the 'smell' of the air changing, as in the Ozone changing over the years?
    There are more cows now than before, to feed more people than we had before. The increasing numbers of the cow population, and the human population, both of which produce methane gas, has a very negative impact on the ozone and the pungency of the air we breath.

sarcasm
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Ewan (14th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th November 2021), Mashika (14th November 2021), Victoria (13th November 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

In my lifetime (I’ll be six time twelve quite soon) everything changed drastically – around and to me, and only a little in me. The world of the upper two chakras, the world of consciousness/spirit, changed: intuition/dreaming/telepathy is not understood at all by the majority – and logic, rationality, reasoning is not understood any more. Hence TRUTH is not understood as what it is. Hence falsehood is everywhere. The world of the middle two chakras, the world of the soul, changed: empathy, deep listening, openness, sincerity can’t be felt any more – and firmness, drive, courage, self-sacrifice are no longer embraced as they used to be. Hence GOODNESS is not aspired to any more. Hence hypocrisy and manipulation are everywhere. The world of the lower two chakras, the world of the body changed, the world of bliss of one’s closeness to the other and of bliss of the other’s closeness to oneself is not desired any more. Hence BEAUTY is not wanted any more. Hence ugliness is everywhere: no smiles, only smirks. That has all dramatically changed, and can only be preserved in protected spaces in cities and in the open that Nature has to offer.

These changes are so profound that, yes, what we intuit, see, hear, smell, feel, taste has changed. We can easily make endless lists of those. Visions, sights, sounds, smells, textures, tastes.

But then, dear Gracy, in my childhood, in my adolescence, my young adulthood in Belgium, there were no chemtrails. Where I live now, a comparatively well-preserved part of France (France’s Scottish Borders so to speak), almost every day I am confronted with strange skirmishes in the air between good clouds and evil clouds.

And yes, Johan, you are right, the sun has definitely changed, its colour has changed. Only at sunrise and sunset it seems to have kept the old colours. But at noon it used to be gold, and now it is platina or palladium. “Don’t look into the white light, look for the golden light!”

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Ewan (14th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th November 2021), Mashika (14th November 2021), Victoria (13th November 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

Victoria, I have only just now read your post. You describe very well what is also my experience. Oddly I have always felt that "the way it used to be" was (and is) always within fingers’ reach – and that it was always possible to find it again in physical reality (like by suddenly finding oneself in a blessed spot, both in towns, countrysides and nature’s "own" areas) – and that, besides, it was/is always possible to experience it by experiencing "the eternal ephemeral" even in unsavoury spots, as if grace finds it way to us in all surroundings and circumstances.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th November 2021), Ewan (14th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th November 2021), Mashika (14th November 2021), Victoria (13th November 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Have you ever heard about, in general, the 'smell' of the air changing, as in the Ozone changing over the years? If you are over 60 or so, or if you are 70+, have you noticed a 'change in the air smell', or the natural day light becomes 'different' over the years from what you remember, let's say, when you were 10/15?

Reason is this, and it's something i had previously heard but completely forgot about it, i know this lady is not related at all to any kind of conspiracy stuff, her words are very basic "The way this world smells, and functions, is NOT like the way it was before, it changed, but you don't know because you were born in it, i've been alive so long that i remember how it used to be before" And i don't remember if i had posted about that here before, but now i suddenly came into this realization today, because of this thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...aforming-Earth

Terraforming earth?

It suddenly hit me that earth is being "terraformed", but for someone else of course, and her words came to me in a flash

The earth atmosphere is being changed to suit someone else's nature? Are we being sent to the trash bin? Why are people somehow becoming weaker decade by decade, or smaller in size and strength? Is this by design?

So i ask, for people older here, have you noticed difference in what you experienced at 10/15/20 years old, and how the world looks/smells right now?

I focus specifically on smell, because i noticed this lady was very vocal about that one single aspect "the world and air doesn't smell the same way anymore" and then i thought "what if something is being distributed through the air, so that we grow weak and lesser until we go away, slowly, and leave a perfect world behind"

See?
    Well, I'm not in my 60s or 70s by any means but let me feel free to reply anyway. Because even though I "only" grew up in the 80s/90s the differences have been very striking already compared to the 2000s/2010s. The sky/sun/weather has certainly changed. I cannot say much about the smell but what I have noticed:

- There seems to be less oxygen in the air

- The weather changes are more exreme and frequent with some crazy events.

- Less sunny days. And summer isn't like summer anymore. I remeber days upon days if not even weeks of just sunny weather and even blue skies (in Germany). One could always go outside with short clothes. These days this has rather become a rarity - during summers!

- The sky has become milkier and whitish. There are still days with actual blue skies but VERY rarely. It's like they turn something on and whoosh - all of a sudden we have thin white cloud cover covering the entire sky. That type of sky did not exist back in my childhood.

- There also appears to be new type of clouds. (Very eerie and artificial looking - I call them Plasma clouds which almost certainly is one of their weather manipulation methods. There's also a type of smudgy, very greyish, chemical looking soup some days. Again, totally unseen of in my childhood/teenage years)

- Very dark cloud covers that look like rain clouds but oddly there is no rain or lightning/thunder. As a matter of fact natural thunderstorms with refreshing rain and lightning seems to have almost disappeared here.

- The sun's light seems to have become whitisher and dimmer too. Back then it was brighter and more yellowish.

- The sun is more aggressive these days. It feels hotter right on the skin and one gets sunburned quicker. However, that could also be due to the fact there is less sunshine these days (in the western world) due to the chemtrailing and artificial cloud covers - so our skin isn't used to the sun exposure anymore and has become more sensitive in that regard. The same goes for the eyes! There are days where you really have to squint your eyes because it is somewhat sunny (vs cloudy). However, when we have a really clear blue sky (which is rare enough these days), with no chemtrails and other crap, there is no squinting of the eyes. (at least for me)

- UV-frequency seems to measure much higher these days, there seems to be an increase. Which would explain why - once there are some sunny days - leaves and flowers appear dried and burned (lacking color or turning brownish/autumnish colored). That plus probably all the chemical crap that falls onto them and into the earth from the chemtrails. This premature autumn-look of the flora year after year is one of the biggest and saddest changes I have noticed compared to my childhood.

- Ozone I would say has actually decreased. When we were going to school there was regular talk about the ozone amount in the air and if it was at dangerous levels or not. There were days were we actually didnt do sports outdoors (in school as well as in private time) because the government or local authority advised against it due to the high ozone values. Nowadays this stuff seems have completely gone. Truly wonderous, seeing that it made for great fear/panic....but of course they have their subsitutes these days.

Btw, speaking of Ozone....kinda funny how one of the biggest fearmongering subjects from the 80s/90s - namely the growing of the Ozone Hole (at the polar circles) - has also almost completely vanished. Gee, what happened with that doom and gloom scenario??

- And speaking of doom and gloom. There were other scenarios they raised us with in school and media back in those days that didn't really pan out (fortunately!) - e.g. all the forests dying due to "acid rain". Or the rainforest almost already being gone (so they said). And instead of global warming there was supposed to be a new ice age (though I think that was a remainder/spillover from the 70s)...then it turned to global warming by the end of the 90s and now it's "climate change".

So looking at that I guess not every development has been negative. And when you grew up with all this fear and panic crap regarding the environment it should come to no surprise that any new panic scenario is hard for me to be taken seriously. Now I realize that there were indeed real threats and there still are - but what I've come to learn and observe is that (mother) nature is much more resilient and adaptapting than one thought or was led to believe. And aside from the exaggerations projected by the powers that be it is also possible that there was and always has been benevelont interference, helping the earth.

Unfortunately the weather manipulation that has been going on for the past 20 years or so is really extreme and appears to take a real toll on nature - and of course us humans. I kinda feel sorry for young people like you, Malisa - and even the younger generation after you.....Because you people never got to know a real blue, untainted sky and a real natural sunshine. Or what a sky with only natural clouds looked like. Maybe there are a few days here and there where you have it or get a glimpse of it - but it's all so skewed and messed up these days it is really hard to tell what is truly natural and what isn't.

How do you perceive the current weather and climate, Malisa?? How is it for other people of your age range? Do they even notice that something's not right?

You said:
    "The earth atmosphere is being changed to suit someone else's nature? Are we being sent to the trash bin? Why are people somehow becoming weaker decade by decade, or smaller in size and strength? Is this by design?"

I guess this could be one of the goals via chemtrailing. If it is true that their spraying nano-bots, chemicals and who knows what other crap.

Trash bin? Not quite, because they want us at a level where they can still feed off of us. So diminished/dim, just barely alive/ kind of a in zombie state/, being able to work and feed the mashine, being non-spiritual and perpetually "asleep" seems more like their goal. And as we know they have been trying to do this with other means too. Astonishingly all of that doesn't quite seem to work.....at least not sufficiently. ;-)

Terraforming? Possible. But I think the above goal is more likely. Plus "they" (the Satanists/Illuminati/whatever you want to call them) - due to their "nature" of being dark and on the dark side and with their demonic attachments and posessions - really like it grey and dark and don't like the sunshine. Especially the soul elation and cleaning power that comes with it. The analogy of the vampire who gets killed by sunlight and hence tries to avoid it holds up well here.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (4th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Pam (21st March 2023), Victoria (4th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread