Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 64 LastLast

Thread: Recent Cardiac Events Amongst Sports People

1. Link to Post #821
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

Default Re: Recent Cardiac Events Amongst Sports People

Quote Former Blues halfback Billy Guyton dies, aged 33

5:03pm

The Blues franchise and Tasman Rugby Union have posted tributes to former Super Rugby halfback Billy Guyton, who has died suddenly.

Guyton, 33, played for the Blues, Hurricanes and Crusaders in Super Rugby, while also representing the New Zealand Māori and Tasman. He is a former coach of Tasman in the Farah Palmer Cup.

“We are shocked and saddened by the tragic death of Billy Guyton,” a Blues social media post said today.

“He was a talented rugby player, who made 24 appearances for the Blues between 2016-2017. We cannot imagine the heartache his family and friends must be feeling at this difficult time. To everyone who knew Billy, we send them our sincere sympathy.”

A Tasman post said: "It is with great sadness to hear of the passing of Billy Guyton (a 52 game Mako player, and recent coach of our FPC Mako team).’

"Billy was a much-loved member of our whole Tasman Rugby Union team and had a positive impact on those he played alongside and coached. Billy has been a major contributor to the development of women's rugby across our Tasman region.

"Our condolences and aroha are extended to Billy's whanau, friends and colleagues during this sad time.''

A Stuff report said concussion symptoms forced Guyton to announce his retirement from playing in 2018.
    https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/05/15/f...-dies-aged-33/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), Harmony (16th May 2023), Matthew (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (17th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #822
    Thanks

Quote BLK Jeez Discusses His Multiple Myeloma Diagnosis

Colin Tessier
    Sun, May 14, 2023, 11:52 PM

Colin Tessier
    Sun, May 14, 2023, 11:52 PM GMT+1·2 min read
    In this article:

BLK Jeez
    American professional wrestler

BLK Jeez
    BLK Jeez opens up about his cancer diagnosis and discusses how he’s feeling.

Darnell Kittrell, also known as BLK Jeez, who is signed with the National Wrestling Alliance, has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, and a GoFundMe page has been set up for his medical expenses.

Speaking with NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Tyrus on The Wise Men, BLK Jeez discussed his diagnosis. (Transcription credit of Andrew Thompson of POST Wrestling)

“I’m feeling pretty strong today, feeling positive, mentally strong. My mobility is good which is a great thing. It puts you in a position where you need help. You need people to sort of wait on you and things like that and I’m not that type of person. I’m used to being the one on the go helping everyone else out. So this situation, it was a tough adjustment for me because I could sit back and really just allow myself to be taken care of.

“Multiple myeloma, which is cancer of the plasma cells. So basically, what this cancer does, it causes bone damage and it leads to bone fractures so originally, what I thought was happening was that I was having a really bad back issue. It’s common (in wrestling) and a lot of us athletes, we sort of gauge how we feel. I guess we can be stubborn as far as going to the doctor. Are we able to move? Yeah, we good. Can we walk? Yeah, we good. So we’re good. But then it got to the point where everything that I would normally try when I’m injured just wasn’t working and I just knew I had to get to the E.R. so we went to the E.R., got bloodwork done and that’s when it came up and I was diagnosed with this. It’s April 1st I think it was. So it hasn’t been a long time but, to me it feels like forever.”

WrestleZone sends its best wishes to BLK Jeez and wishes him well in his recovery.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...LAC3TpwIVYtGqb

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), Harmony (16th May 2023), Matthew (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (17th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #823
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,618 times in 8,702 posts

https://twitter.com/Fynnderella1/sta...705784851?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (17th May 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), pueblo (16th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (17th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #824
    Thanks

Quote May 1, 2023
    A youth soccer player from River de Mar del Plata died

Elian Demicheli was 18 years old and was part of the first and fifth division teams of the Mar del Plata club.

Elian Demicheli, River soccer player from this city, a member of the fifth and first division teams, died in the early hours of Monday at his own home as a result of an epilepsy attack.

The player, barely 18 years old (2004 category), made all the lower ones in the "tripero" club and had debuted a few weeks ago in the first division.

"A great kid," said the director Cristian D'Elía, in aune. Demicheli will be veiled this Tuesday from 8.30 to 18 in Juan B. Just 6083. The club will not carry out any duel soccer activities throughout Tuesday.
    https://www.lacapitalmdp.com/murio-u...mar-del-plata/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

9. Link to Post #825
    Thanks

Quote Soccer player dies on the field in Saltillo

It would be the second case in less than 24 hours of a player who dies on the court

In the middle of the soccer match, a man lost his life on Sunday morning in the municipality of Saltillo, which would be the second case in less than 24 hours of a player who dies on the court.

This is a 59-year-old "NN" Refuge, who was playing a soccer match on the Las Delicias fields, located between the Plaza and Toreo neighborhoods, east of the state capital.

During the match, minutes after nodling the ball, an apparent heart attack caused it to fade on the court, the rest of the players coming to his aid, realizing that he was apparently unconscious, they immediately requested the presence of paramedics through the state 911 emergency system.

Those of the Emergency Care Service (SAMU) moved to the place, who despite carrying out CPR maneuvers, the death of the player was inevitable, surprising courtmates and some relatives who were in the place.

Officers of the Municipal Police became aware of the facts in addition to cordoning off the place, to give way to the Criminal Investigation agents of the Attorney General's Office to carry out the corresponding field proceedings.

After concluding, the removal of the body was ordered to be transferred to the Forensic Medical Service (Semefo), where the law autopsy will be performed in order to determine the causes of his death.
    https://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/...la-cancha.html

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

11. Link to Post #826
    Thanks

William Makis MD
    @MakisMD

Montreal - 53 yo Quebec politician & professor of history at Dawson College Frederic Bastien died suddenly on May 16, 2023

"In all likelihood, it is a heart attack while riding a stationary bike. Frederic was very athletic."

Found dead by his wife

#DiedSuddenly #cdnpoli #ableg

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

13. Link to Post #827
    Thanks

Quote 'We're lost for words' - GAA club pay tribute as player dies after short illness

18/05/2023 16:01:00

Tiernan was a dual player having represented the club in both hurling and football in recent years Clodiagh Gael, based in the communities of Killeigh and Killurin, not far from Tullamore in Co Offaly said they were "lost for words" after learning of the death of dual star Tiernan Grennan.

Tiernan had fought a brave battle with a short and sudden illness but his death was confirmed by his heartbroken family on Thursday morning.

Read More: Family breaks silence after teen viciously beaten in 'vile' videoed group attack In a statement, Clodiagh Gaels GAA said: "It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of Tiernan Grennan. We extend our deepest sympathies to the Willie, Carol, Aoibhe, Jessica, the extended Grennan and Coughlan families and all of Tiernan’s friends at this very sad time."

They explained that "Tiernan lost his battle in the early hours of this morning [Thursday] surrounded by his loving family and friends after a very sudden and short illness." Expressing their upset at Tiernan's death, a club spokesperson added: "It is hard to comprehend the shadow that is covering over our parish at present. We are lost for words and in shock." headtopics.com
    https://headtopics.com/ie/we-re-lost...lness-39294007

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

15. Link to Post #828
    Thanks

Quote Gloucester footballer dies after collapsing on pitch during game

BY CHRIST CARTON MAY 18, 2023

A young man has died after suddenly collapsing while playing a football match. Despite efforts from coaches, paramedics and hospital professionals to save the footballer, he later died due to what is believed to have been a heart attack.

Morgan Brick, 23 from Gloucester was playing a football match for his team Gloucester City PAN. The football team provides those with disabilities the opportunity to play football as part of a team.

Morgan and his team mates were at the Gloucestershire Football Association (GFA) ground in Almondsbury at the weekend on Sunday May 14. It was soon after the match started, Morgan alerted the referee he was not feeling well and he collapsed moments later.

Goals Behind Grass is the football charity behind Morgan’s team. The charity has looked to support Morgan’s family and his teammates during such a difficult time.

CEO of Goals Behind Grass Brian Dix, 58 said: “We are all shocked and sad that Morgan could not be saved. He was autistic, and this is why he played for Gloucester City PAN. He was physically fit and nothing to indicate otherwise.

“He was a lovely lad, always joking around and full of fun. He loved sport and would always be at training, and he played rugby too, he loved sport.”
    https://om.unugtp.is

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (19th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

17. Link to Post #829
    Thanks

Quote The amazing story of local league legend Michael Blattner who wanted to play on after a heart attack

Support is flooding in for one of the game’s ‘true iron men’.

Joel Martelli / Rugby League / Updated 3 hours ago

The rugby league community is rallying around a local legend after a scary incident last weekend when he collapsed during a game.

Michael Blattner, who plays reserve grade for the Berry Shoalhaven Heads Magpies in the Group 7 Rugby League Senior competition, had an on-field heart attack early in the match but, miraculously, got up on his own and walked to the bench.

The 49-year-old then wanted to return to the match later in the game, however, he was convinced by the coaching staff and committee that it was not a good idea.

“He smashed a pie, a coke and some red frogs and was ready to get back out there,” Magpies reserve grade coach Marcus Rogers said.

“Everyone talked him out of it though.”

Blattner drove himself to hospital and was told by doctor’s that he suffered a heart attack.

The big prop forward undertook an angiogram test which discovered he had blockages in five of his arteries, with one as bad as 99 per cent.

Blattner will undergo a triple bypass surgery and will be unable to work with an expected recovery period of between 8-10 weeks.

Blattner’s family have set up a gofundme page and have already raised $6620 (at the time of writing) from 94 donations, well above the $5000 goal.

“Mick has been playing rugby league for over 40 years. Mick grew up in Bondi and started out as a junior for Bondi United,” the gofundme page said.

“Mick won his first first-grade grand final with Bondi United at 18 years and was named man of the match.

“We as Michael‘s children are looking to ease the financial stress for Mick by setting up a gofundme page. The funds will go directly to Michael to assist with his long road to recovery.”

Group 7 Senior Rugby League took to social media to offer their well wishes to the rugby league great.

“Get well soon Blatts,” a Facebook post read.

“One of the true iron men in our game Mick Blattner had a serious health incident at Berry Showground last weekend.
    https://7news.com.au/sport/rugby-lea...ack-c-10700570

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (19th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

19. Link to Post #830
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote The amazing story of local league legend Michael Blattner who wanted to play on after a heart attack

I disagree with Joel Martelli. It's denial not heroism.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2023 at 11:47. Reason: fixed quote formatting

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), pueblo (19th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

21. Link to Post #831
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Correct. Macho posturing at its finest.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2023 at 11:48. Reason: fixed quote formatting

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (20th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Matthew (19th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

23. Link to Post #832
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Correct. Macho posturing at its finest.
    I guess it will give Michael Blattner something positive to dwell on while he spends the rest of his life not playing rugby anymore. I hope and pray he speaks out which would be heroic.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2023 at 11:49. Reason: fixed quote formatting

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (20th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), pueblo (19th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (22nd May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

25. Link to Post #833
    Thanks

Quote Mourning in soccer: coach dies of cardiac arrest

- The news surprised everyone and has moved South American football.
    - Another Brazilian team is interested in James Rodríguez!
    - Racing fan said "fat" to Cardona and the player had an epic response

By Edynson Ruiz Rincon
    19/05/2023 - 13:25hs COT

Unfortunately, in recent months South American and world football has been hurt by hard losses due to the death of characters related to this sport, which saddens fans and fans, regardless of which team you are a fan of.

In the last few minutes, a piece of news has moved South American football again, after the sudden death of Argentine coach Hernán Manrique, while preparing Vélez's match against Racing de Avellaneda, for the Argentina reserves championship.

The death of 'Palito' took place while there were a few minutes left to start the game and they were preparing the last details, when he suddenly decompensated, so he was treated by the doctors of the club, who took him to a hospital, but his body did not resist cardiac arrest and died before arriving at the medical center.

"With immense pain we regret to announce the recent death of Hernán Manrique, one of the coaches of the Reserve who was decompensated in the run-up to the game and suffered a cardiac arrest on his way to the hospital. Hasta siempre, Palito," Vélez published on his Twitter account, in what is news that has moved Argentine soccer.

Hernán played in some clubs in Argentina such as Belgrano, All Boys, Unión de Santa Fe, among others. Currently at 49 years old, he was part of the coaches of the minor divisions of Vélez, so his match has caused the different clubs of Argentina to send their condolences to the family.
    https://bolavip.com/co/futbolsudamer...9-BCO-426.html

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (20th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (20th May 2023), Harmony (20th May 2023), Matthew (21st May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

27. Link to Post #834
    Thanks

Quote Nashville Angela
    @angelanashtn

Roz McGinty has struggled for over two years with “severe post covid vaccine syndrome”. It took 9 months for a diagnosis. Tremors, tinnitus, cardiac issues, muscle pains, etc. are all a part of her struggle. She states: “I live with fear, what has it done to me? Will I ever feel normal again”?

Quote Roz McGinty Retweeted

Charlet UkCvfamily
    @Charletukcvfam

The BBC and FB are working together to shut support groups down,the groups that use emojis are not "anti" they are support groups for people who are very ill &need help, they are literally cutting off the only form of support for some

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (21st May 2023), Bluegreen (22nd May 2023), Ewan (22nd May 2023), Harmony (22nd May 2023), Matthew (21st May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), skogvokter (22nd May 2023)

29. Link to Post #835
    Thanks

Quote Hello Dave
    @David83823494
    Another medical emergency

After the match between FC Emmen and Feyenoord, Feyenoord player Neraysho Kasanwirjo, 21 years old suddenly goes to the grass.

https://nos.nl/video/2475949-slot-ov...ijd-bij-kennis

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2023), Ewan (22nd May 2023), Harmony (22nd May 2023), Matthew (22nd May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023)

31. Link to Post #836
    Thanks

“Tragedy in the world of calcium: the improvised performance of Pablo Juan Beascoechea Portas, former calciator and triathlete, died at the age of 36”

23 MAY 2023

The sports world has the premature squad of Pablo Juan Beascoechea Portas, not like Vasco. The former calciatore, which I own only 36 years ago, is now recovered from an improvvised malore I have carried it via in our pockets.

Ma Basco wasn't just a calciatore. Last year I also discovered the passion for triathlon and if I joined the Poio Triathlon Club, I would have shown that I am a dedicated and passionate athlete. “It is impossible to express in words the sad loss of our dear companion – and the club – Pablo was a precious member of our triathlete family, an athlete who has always given so much in every competition. His enthusiasm, passion and spirit of cameramanship have made an indelible mark everywhere”.

Ma Vasco not if he was limited to being just an athlete. She also passed on her passion to the younger generation, becoming a supporter of her children at Cangas Base Soccer School. “He has always been a great friend of our club and a teammate in many of our coaching squads in his long career in the region,” the club said.
    https://www.gossipone.it/2023/05/23/tragedia-nel-mondo-del-calcio-limprovvisa-scomparsa-di-pablo-juan-beascoechea-portas-ex-calciatore-e-triatleta-lascia-un-vuoto-indelebile-a-36-anni

Helpful note from Bill:
    I had to look that up.
    'Calciator' is Italian for 'soccer player'.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd May 2023 at 18:05.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2023), Bluegreen (31st May 2023), Ewan (23rd May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), Matthew (23rd May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023)

33. Link to Post #837
    Thanks

Quote The Port Montt Old Cracks Association reveals identity of player who died in football match

By Claudio Weken - May 22 2023

It is Álex Eugenio Asencio Ojeda, was identified the amateur soccer player who died yesterday while participating in a match, the Puerto Montt Old Cracks Soccer Association reported.

The fact we recall occurred during a match of the 47th series, between Deportivo Centenario and Deportivo Bancario, which was played yesterday afternoon Sunday, May 21 at the Viejos Crack stadium in the Chinquihue sector of the regional capital.

In that context, Senator Fidel Espinoza referred to the tragic demise of the footballer from the “Old Cracks”, an association of which he also participates.

From the Football Association Old Crack of Port Montt ensured that in their 47 years of history, they had never faced a situation as painful as the one lived out last Sunday.

In that context, they sent condolences “to the family of Álex Asencio, his football team and the amateur football family for this lamentable demise,” the association’s management expressed.
    https://www.radiosago.cl/la-asociaci...ido-de-futbol/

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2023), Bluegreen (31st May 2023), Ewan (23rd May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), Matthew (23rd May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023)

35. Link to Post #838
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 times in 253 posts

Teenager 17 yrs old collapses on the field whilst playing a game of football (AFL Australian Rules Football) , he died shortly after.

Australian Rugby player has a seizure on the field during the game, players on both sides stood around him to block cameras views as medics worked on him.

Seems to be heating up a bit, ........................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), Bluegreen (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Matthew (31st May 2023), pueblo (31st May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023)

37. Link to Post #839
    Thanks

I have decided not to continue updating this thread on a regular basis, if at all, it was starting to affect my balance, adversely.

RIP to the all dead. Healing to all the injured. Awakening to those still asleep in the control polarities.

38. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Bluegreen (31st May 2023), Docim369 (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Ioneo (11th July 2023), Journeyman (11th July 2023), kudzy (1st June 2023), Matthew (31st May 2023), onawah (31st May 2023), Orph (31st May 2023), Patient (27th June 2023), Ravenlocke (31st May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), RunningDeer (31st May 2023), Seeclearly (31st May 2023), syrwong (9th July 2023), ZenBaller (26th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #840
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,032 times in 2,655 posts

I have decided not to continue updating this thread on a regular basis, if at all, it was starting to affect my balance, adversely.

RIP to the all dead. Healing to all the injured. Awakening to those still asleep in the control polarities.
    Pueblo, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to bring focus on the very sad and unfortunate consequences that have befallen the lives of so many people in the prime of their lives

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Bluegreen (31st May 2023), Docim369 (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), Ioneo (11th July 2023), Journeyman (11th July 2023), Matthew (31st May 2023), onawah (31st May 2023), Patient (27th June 2023), pueblo (31st May 2023), Ravenlocke (31st May 2023), Reinhard (31st May 2023), RunningDeer (31st May 2023), Seeclearly (31st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 64 LastLast