+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this reality getting darker compared to how it looked a few decades ago?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Is this reality getting darker compared to how it looked a few decades ago?

I realize that we are talking about "dark" as evil, but I came into this thread based upon the title alone because...

it was so dark outside last night, it was unnerving. Similar to how a night feels when there is a heavy fog, yet there was no visible fog.

Tonight is similar. Weird.

I have a 12ft blow-up Santa Claus at the front of the house. (With a light inside it.) On other nights I would come out the side door and I could see some light casted by it - so I knew that it was still standing upright before actually laying my eyes on it. Tonight, I could not tell if it was on and standing up until I walked out to where I was able to actually see it. It is like the light is not travelling far - but of course it is because if it wasn't, I would not see it at all.

So I am going to say "Yes, it is getting darker compared to times past."

I guess that it is time for us all to make sure that we are shining our light bright enough for others' to see!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Journeyman (13th November 2021), Manasaki (14th November 2021), O Donna (13th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Victoria (13th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Is this reality getting darker compared to how it looked a few decades ago?

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)
    Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    To the OP above. As you mention Apple, and its occult logo, did you know the following?

(...)

[12][/I]
    That's really interesting. I didn't know that. And the bite out of the apple a clear reference to the Garden of Eden is another satanic reference.
    Maybe. There is certainly a joke behind the choice of the name itself. (...)

(...)
    33 times the phrase that was translated Fig Tree appears in the Bible ... the same amount of time the woman spends in the blood of her separation ...

the fig tree is symbolic of many things ... to eat of the forbidden tree, is the same thing or the process of covering yourself with fig leaves, it's what the eating produces, which equate to thoughts, where the law of our mind puts us under subjection to the image that is our perception of all things around us. It was the first part of the phrase An adding of sin unto sin. The image this eating produces, is likened to the king of Israel, or the image that is the lie, which speaks to the image set up in the holy place, which equates to our soul, just one of many pictures of this same image, that is a lie ...
    Thank you Mozo. May I ask you for a little more explicit development of your thoughts starting with your sentence "The image this eating produces, is likened to the king of Israel"? And also: to what extent are your thoughts in this paragraph suggested by passages in the Zohar? If that is the case, I would love to look them up.
    Hi Michel

"The image this eating produces, is likened to the king of Israel"

the image is the lie we have of self seeded by the creation, which speaks to our natural mind of flesh, this perception as in our identity is spoken of as being Gods first born (Israel ) ... which as you know this first born is not accepted etc

the eating speaks to our reasoning between two fruits of a tree (which in picture is is the two sons/perceptions of Adam/man) as in a duality of mind which is a mixture of both, which again speaks to the image/king of Israel/first born ...

the women in scripture (pictured both as a virgin and harlot) is our soul dependent on who her husband is ... her husband relates to her identity which is seen in her son or what the seed in her produces ...

what i write you will not find explained in any book other than the scriptures , but when you begin to see these patterns you will find them in everything ....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With the apple offered to Eve came the promise of becoming like Gods. Same is the promise of new technologies represented with Apple and its logo. New technologies are literary the new forbidden fruit offered to the mankind.

Transhumanism speaks of immortality, obtaining superpowers and similar things. As we see nothing is changed in a promise that Satan gives to humanity in order to seduce it. He just does not reveal that this God like creatures will be separated from God and love, that they will perhaps have super intelligence augmented by biotech hacks but will lose soul.

More we are in new technologies less we are humans and that can be seen if we compare humans now and humans prior to being imprisoned in the colorful screens world of today staring into screens like we are enchanted by an evil witch. Magic is ultimately just a technology. But this magic is somehow making all the colors of life move from life itself into screens. We are becoming addicted to technology.

Question is how to be human in modern world. Perhaps a solution is in reading books instead of browsing net, having real life friendships instead of social networks, spending time with humans and not with screens, saying no to transhumanistic agenda by not allowing them to fill us with graphene (or whatever nanotechnology is based upon) and connect to AI.
    Last edited by hm337; 14th November 2021 at 11:27.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th November 2021), palehorse (14th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by hm337 (here)
    With the apple offered to Eve came the promise of becoming like Gods. Same is the promise of new technologies represented with Apple and its logo. New technologies are literary the new forbidden fruit offered to the mankind.

Transhumanism speaks of immortality, obtaining superpowers and similar things. As we see nothing is changed in a promise that Satan gives to humanity in order to seduce it. He just does not reveal that this God like creatures will be separated from God and love, that they will perhaps have super intelligence augmented by biotech hacks but will lose soul.

More we are in new technologies less we are humans and that can be seen if we compare humans now and humans prior to being imprisoned in the colorful screens world of today staring into screens like we are enchanted by an evil witch. Magic is ultimately just a technology. But this magic is somehow making all the colors of life move from life itself into screens. We are becoming addicted to technology.

Question is how to be human in modern world. Perhaps a solution is in reading books instead of browsing net, having real life friendships instead of social networks, spending time with humans and not with screens, saying no to transhumanistic agenda by not allowing them to fill us with graphene (or whatever nanotechnology is based upon) and connect to AI.
    First of all a big welcome to the forum, hm337!!! Your post is very thought provoking, the kind I love.

I have been coming to a understanding of the work of Rudolph Steiner, a most remarkable visionary. What you are saying fits in so beautifully to his work. He tells us we are under a triad of impulses. Christ consciousness, Luciferian consciousness which was in full influence in the garden of eden. Luciferian influence promotes using your free will any way you want to without restraint. Now as we come into the full influence of the Ahrimanic influence as you so beautifully stated mankind has been presented the apple of technology. With that magic the price is you give up your free will and you join the hive mind. You exchange your freewill for the technology. So with the first apple we experienced free will on steroids, not balanced by wisdom, the second apple will be willfully forfeiting free will for the immortality technology that Ahriman will offer. Christ consciousness is the balance between this free will in harmony with nature and balanced with wisdom.

I absolutely love the fractal nature of the bible.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), hm337 (14th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021), Wind (15th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The more light we shine on a subject, the more Truth is revealed and since the increasing collective is discovering a level of cognitive dissonance as the world they thought they understood unravels, there is bound to be a sense of things being worse than ever. In many cases it is a state of mind thing -- up until recently.

We have headed into a time where the boundaries between dark and light, between what we choose to tolerate and what we choose to discard, are being sorely tested. Less of an IQ test and more of a Spiritual Quotient test - your intuition, knowing, whatever you call it - it is incredibly important at the moment because it steers the direction of your trajectory, and your energy if you reiki or similar... it is no wonder you were convinced you were cuckoo for cocopops -- intuition stands between Humanity and complete enslavement.

And with the Dark fighting for survival, also feels like they've Levelled up to fighting for Supremacy - and if you are aware of what has happened over the past few years (I look forward to discovering what was uncovered - fill in any gaps of understanding) - behind the curtain is a power struggle at the end of many thousands of years marching toward this conclusion.

In response to the question of your post. Yes, in essence I'd say that things are darker than they have ever been for the majority of humankind. Can't be dark forever though. Day will break. Consciousness is a lighthouse in the storm.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Manasaki For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), hm337 (14th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th November 2021), palehorse (14th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021), Wind (15th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Manasak (here)
    The more light we shine on a subject, the more Truth is revealed and since the increasing collective is discovering a level of cognitive dissonance as the world they thought they understood unravels, there is bound to be a sense of things being worse than ever. In many cases it is a state of mind thing -- up until recently.

We have headed into a time where the boundaries between dark and light, between what we choose to tolerate and what we choose to discard, are being sorely tested. Less of an IQ test and more of a Spiritual Quotient test - your intuition, knowing, whatever you call it - it is incredibly important at the moment because it steers the direction of your trajectory, and your energy if you reiki or similar... it is no wonder you were convinced you were cuckoo for cocopops -- intuition stands between Humanity and complete enslavement.

And with the Dark fighting for survival, also feels like they've Levelled up to fighting for Supremacy - and if you are aware of what has happened over the past few years (I look forward to discovering what was uncovered - fill in any gaps of understanding) - behind the curtain is a power struggle at the end of many thousands of years marching toward this conclusion.

In response to the question of your post. Yes, in essence I'd say that things are darker than they have ever been for the majority of humankind. Can't be dark forever though. Day will break. Consciousness is a lighthouse in the storm.

Welcome to the forum Manasaki!!! We are gaining some very interesting new members!! I find that exciting.

We are most definitely living in epic times. Sometimes I can see it for the honor that it is. Having said that, it doesn't make it any easier.

Quote intuition stands between Humanity and complete enslavement
    So true regarding intuition. We have been programmed for ages to ignore or discount our intuition and go with what we are told by the "experts"or "authorities". At best we will use logic to guide us. Most of us have let our intuition wither. It's a use it or lose it kind of thing. The good thing is that it's never to late to start using it again. Like lifting weights will build muscle, we can build on our intuitive skills. When I finally began to honor my intuition my life changed dramatically, for the good I might add. We are all being asked by the universe how do we want to use our gift of free will?

You are so right, it won't stay dark forever, it is always changing. Everything is in the process of transmuting into something new.
    Last edited by Pam; 14th November 2021 at 15:21.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), hm337 (14th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th November 2021), palehorse (14th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021), Wind (15th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Superb!!!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

avid (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), hm337 (15th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021), Wind (15th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What if all this darkening of our reality culminating with covid19 plandemic is there just to prevent people from ascension? What if covid19 jabs have the same purpose?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

palehorse (23rd November 2021), Pam (16th November 2021), Wind (16th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

What if all this darkening of our reality culminating with covid19 plandemic is there just to prevent people from ascension? What if covid19 jabs have the same purpose?
    I tend to look at injections as a really strong stimulus to choose whether you prefer to put your head in the sand and relinquish your free will to the "authorities" or do you choose to utilize your free will by making a choice that you will assert your own sovereign nature to make a decision that is best for you and possibly your family.

Many will choose to stay in the realm of living under gas lighting, dishonest authority of men and women that are abusing their power, that are willing to kill and torture children rather than assert their own authority and free will. So in a sense at least for current times, or this life they will prevent themselves from any sort of ascension, (that word means different things to different people)while others will find their courage and embrace the gift of having free will and give it value over maintaining their position or status in this current system.

The Jabs have certainly created discomfort for most of us, but they are also an incentive. A pivotal point. Do we continue to support a system that has devolved to such a degree that the lies and gas lighting are right out in our faces. A system that doesn't even attempt to explain away their inconsistencies and constant gaslighting. A system that disregards our well being and mocks us? A system that is 2 tiers for the so called elite and then for the rest of us.

They have committed so heavily to the whole covid narrative, they cannot back down at this point. it makes it hard to just keep your head in the sand. So in a sense this is the perfect incentive or opportunity if looked at as that. It has certainly given me a new appreciation of the gift of free will and with that a sense of responsibility to use it wisely.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

hm337 (16th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th November 2021), O Donna (16th November 2021), palehorse (23rd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), Wind (16th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2