+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Truth or Comfort Zones, that is the question

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Default Re: Truth or Comfort Zones, that is the question

I have swiped my post and I am removing it from the Universe because I do not want it to be my reality. We are all creators so they say. So I wish to create Love and harmony. I do not wish to have any negative thoughts written in stone. Forgive me for putting my thoughts out there and then taking them back. Thoughts are heartfelt wishes and they should be sacred and protected. Especially in this day and age where everything seems to be upside down and half assed backward!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 15th November 2021 at 13:08.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

chrifri (15th November 2021), Delight (16th November 2021), Gemma13 (15th November 2021), Harmony (15th November 2021), Hym (15th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th November 2021), O Donna (15th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021), Tyy1907 (15th November 2021), Vangelo (15th November 2021), yelik (15th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    Dear Doug,
    My son was up against a mandate for employment, in which he had to take the vaccine or be fired.He has two children under two and a beautiful loving fiancé. I talked to him about holding out and he went and got the jab anyway. Two days after he got his first dose they dropped the mandate. I fervently ordered everything I had heard would contradict the jab injuries and sent them to him as well as ivermectin from bill. The thanks I get, he has turned against me and will not talk to me anymore. He is sick of my conspiracy theories. And unless I quit looking up conspiracies he wants nothing more to do with me. In a nutshell he is mad at me for being informed and trying to help. Somehow by caring and trying to protect him I am the asshole. It makes no sense but it breaks my heart. I am very close to my grandkids and have them come and stay weekly but since he got the jab I am not sure about future visits. It feels all upside down and half assed backwards. You will do anything to protect those you love. I even told them to come live here until this all passed over. Yet I am the crazy person now to be avoided like the plague!
    My heart feels your pain intimately.  I am so sorry.  I have experienced the same exile, before the vaccine issue, and it takes enormous daily doses of rising above with love and faith, that in time, clarity will find them to dissolve the shackles.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Harmony (15th November 2021), heretogrow (15th November 2021), Hym (15th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th November 2021), O Donna (15th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021), Vangelo (15th November 2021), yelik (15th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Removed. See above post. I am doing a bit of learning and growing here in my 56 years around the sun. I am a work in progress. Please bare with me!

Love to all,
    Julia
    Last edited by heretogrow; 15th November 2021 at 13:11.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Delight (16th November 2021), Gemma13 (15th November 2021), Harmony (15th November 2021), Hym (15th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th November 2021), O Donna (15th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021), yelik (15th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Page 1, Paragraph1. From the Propagandist's handbook (written by the chief propagandist himself).

Attachment 47898
    The stuff most history books (and others) are made from. Live long enough and keep a memoir and you get see some of it actually play out.

That and heavy censorship on the Net.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th November 2021), Harmony (15th November 2021), Hym (15th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

"Never forget Avalonians that the courage here is truly honorable. Even if it means simply reminding oneself daily to support resistance with our hearts and minds as this will reach those out there on the frontlines. And they damn well need it!"

posted by Gemma13

what you describe is exactly the mind process make by familiars from Nazis activist after 2 world war...

sooner or later their minds try to cope with "reality" how was it possible? who is to blame?... well... look at the mirror!...

everything begin with choice !...

do you permit garbage in ? well... garbage out!

your last paragraph is 100% accurate today ...same for the past... and always needed in the future!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Hym (15th November 2021), O Donna (16th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,039 times in 911 posts

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    I have swiped my post and I am removing it from the Universe because I do not want it to be my reality. We are all creators so they say. So I wish to create Love and harmony. I do not wish to have any negative thoughts written in stone. Forgive me for putting my thoughts out there and then taking them back. Thoughts are heartfelt wishes and they should be sacred and protected. Especially in this day and age where everything seems to be upside down and half assed backward!
    You need not ever be forgiven for Loving and having the courage to share it with us. We who contribute here do not know how much sharing affects each other and those visitors who read our posts...............

Here To Grow. That we all are, Here To Grow, and grow on into our futures. I do get the positivity and the choice to live this way. I have not ever held the perception that you are anything but positive. If I were to write about my dealing with my son's rejection of these truths before he took that jab, it would be a long write. However, I do not accept anything but your intention to protect, to heal, to be the parent you are with your son....no apology ever needed.

I would guess that many parents and children who have been open enough to see the truths of the darkness that clouds our loved ones' perceptions, have these experiences that grieve us when our children or parents have been so extremely distracted, so emotionally blinded to those same truths and have them then shut down on us. Not a one of us puts any stock in having told the cold truth, so much so that we lose the love of those closest with us. I have had to face the fact that I too may have to live without that love, as I have for all of my studies, my writing, my sharing the science during these tough times, without the deepest of human connections I have, with my son.

It is so because we truly are strong enough in our hearts to speak up.....Love is a compromise of some things, yet it is forever willing, painfully able and committed to tell these truths to the most important people in our lives. That is the Real Love we, in varying degrees, have given and this is the power we take with us when we depart, tho it lives in those who know that we have sacrificed for them, and often for them alone, even as they may initially attack us for even presenting those truths to them.

My son knows me and I have rarely backed down in telling my son whatever truth it is I perceive. I used to be descriptive in relaying to him the details of how dangers affect our abilities to live full and peaceful lives, yet not as descriptive and appreciative of all the things I admire in him. Those many things every mother does for her son, Here To Grow, cannot be forgotten....ever. May he have the inner courage to see the Love you have shared with him, you have given him, those many things he may never know that you have done for him, and may he do so soon.

I appreciate You and Your Sharing...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Delight (16th November 2021), Gemma13 (15th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), heretogrow (16th November 2021), O Donna (16th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021), Vangelo (16th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Hym, I so Love your post above and others sharing what is in their hearts and what keeps them centered with an unwavering will to know the direction to walk in each moment.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th November 2021), Hym (16th November 2021), O Donna (16th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), thepainterdoug (16th November 2021), Vangelo (16th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

heretogrow/ your here to feel and say everything an anything

im a work in progress at 68. and will be so from here on

thanks everyone

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Hym (16th November 2021), iota (4th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), Vangelo (16th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hym,
    Thank you so much for the beautiful post above and for sharing from your heart about your own son. Today I made a point to go visit my son and his family because he went to have his second jab today. I wanted to let him know that I am supportive of the position he is in. They lifted the mandate for a few days and then placed it back on them when Biden would not back down.

If anything happens to my young man you can bet this mama bear will be in Washington DC protesting even if I have to learn to drive the big old dump truck. He is taking NAC and liposomal glutathione as well as the ivermectin that Bill so graciously offered. I see the grandkids all the time but I am going to make it a point to visit when he is home from work. It was a little awkward but if I offer my help with the kids and he can spend some quality time with that beautiful little love of his maybe he will loosen up with me again.

I have been blessed with three really great kids and he is a good son so I know we will get through this. We would walk through fire for our children no matter how grown up they are! I will be there for him and his little family and continue to let him know I am not going anywhere. I remember when my boys were young and still at home, they would roll their eyes and laugh at me when I shared what I learned on PA. Now they have come to believe most of it themselves.

I am so grateful for the beautiful people like you, Hym, here at Avalon. You are a blasting! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with your uplifting post!

Much love to you!
    Julia

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Hym (16th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), Tyy1907 (16th November 2021), Vangelo (16th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2