Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Projects, Permaculture, Homestead, Farmstead and the likes

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,630 times in 1,603 posts

Default Re: Projects, Permaculture, Homestead, Farmstead and the likes

found out this video, look those shelters!!! and of course the lifestyle, the size of an intentional community does not matter at all.

Oldtimer builds rustic ecovillage in US's southernmost point - 21:43m
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2024), Ewan (19th April 2024), Harmony (18th April 2024), norman (18th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,840 times in 8,394 posts

This is more about the sane reasoning for why the topic of this thread is the way to go, and quickly.

Macroaggressions - 431 - Marjory Wildcraft - Growing Your Way Towards Freedom
    1 hour 4 minutes - Posted Apr 21, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    The founder of The Grow Network, Marjory Wildcraft, is home from Anarchapulco and back on the program to remind us that we are all in trouble when the food stops being delivered to the stores. Don’t worry though, because the solution is as simple as learning how to grow food, and luckily Marjory has books, workshops, and forums dedicated to making the process as easy as possible.

As factory farms in the USA spontaneously combust, European farmers organize and push back against their governments, and the oligarchs quietly acquire massive amounts of farmland around the world, most Americans are sleepwalking their way into a disaster.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Ewan (22nd April 2024), Harmony (22nd April 2024), palehorse (22nd April 2024), Yoda (Today)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is more about the sane reasoning for why the topic of this thread is the way to go, and quickly.

Macroaggressions - 431 - Marjory Wildcraft - Growing Your Way Towards Freedom
    1 hour 4 minutes - Posted Apr 21, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    The founder of The Grow Network, Marjory Wildcraft, is home from Anarchapulco and back on the program to remind us that we are all in trouble when the food stops being delivered to the stores. Don’t worry though, because the solution is as simple as learning how to grow food, and luckily Marjory has books, workshops, and forums dedicated to making the process as easy as possible.

As factory farms in the USA spontaneously combust, European farmers organize and push back against their governments, and the oligarchs quietly acquire massive amounts of farmland around the world, most Americans are sleepwalking their way into a disaster.

Thanks for posting it. I listened yesterday and yes the warning is out long time, she just reinforced it, I think Marjory is good when come to explain things like that, she got a good sense of humor too, not too serious like some other podcasters out there, she is grounded and articulate very well, doing so she is able to reach a great number of people in the process of awakening.

We know things are crushing down everywhere and if we don't do anything about it, and I mean take care of ourselves and our families/friends, NOBODY will do, so getting a piece of land is the best start, having your own food production, having your own source of water, build your own shelter the way you like, only these basic things will give anyone piece of mind, so why not go for it?
    --

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Ewan (Today), Harmony (Today), norman (Today), pueblo (Today), Yoda (Today)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Most of us will never have a chance to own land and won't be able to defend it even if we could.

Invisibility is something serious for consideration and planning. Drones can't be instructed to strike what is not in the database.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), palehorse (Today), Yoda (Today)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Most of us will never have a chance to own land and won't be able to defend it even if we could.

Invisibility is something serious for consideration and planning. Drones can't be instructed to strike what is not in the database.

Understood that, and I agree with invisibility, this is one step forward after privacy (which is in a coma right now) but most of us will not stand a chance to not be included in their databases, unless we know someone to "help", and as we know there is no free dinner anywhere, I wouldn't count with that. Others say hide in plain sight, blend, etc..

Thanks for bringing up "Invisibility", would be good to have a simple guide on it, for emergency situation, I don't know if I have anything related here, I heard Mike Adams speaking about it in one of his hundreds podcasts. Also as we know they have the capabilities to wipe out entire areas using DEW or "fabricated natural disasters" like droughts, floods, earthquakes, storms, volcanoes and other fabricated natural hazards, I am sure they could target entire areas and "hasta la vista baby".

Anyway we have to pay taxes, so we don't really own anything and never will. There is several options to consider though, one would be: to grab public land and become a squatter (go with a simple rooted structure or mobile depending on situation), it is more common than we can imagine, I know people who did, who are doing and who are the process of doing soon. I know a few homeless people living in this situation, I confess I learned a lot from them.

These large public plots are labeled by authorities normally as national parks, sanctuary of wild life and so forth and so on, the name does not matter, what matters is what it is, some has no surveillance by land at all, I mean not even an official entrance with state workers to check people getting in, I know 2 parks in this situation and both has squatters on it. I saw people living in barracks under the canopies, some are homeless people, others live in the area for decades, they all have mobile or light shelter, the most intriguing one I saw was a full house built out of stones, stunning place.

Caves are the best option for invisibility, those satellites can't detect thermal energy or heat inside the caves, large rock complexes included too. So as situation advances would be wise to know a few ones around in case of emergency and never share the location with anyone - literally a bug out cave as far as possible from the grid, usually places with no road access.
    --

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), norman (Today)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

The kind of invisibility I have in mind is more like living the life the controllers as satisfied with ( and they know where you are etc ) but to have secret operations going on for food production that they don't know about. Hence the idea I mentioned in the other thread a few days ago.

No gathering of squatters is going stand a chance. Same goes for community growing plots.

No, true invisibility is when they don't even think about you. Whatever everybody else is doing, do the opposite, etc.

The idea in the other thread has it's difficulties, I know, but hard work surviving is going to be the order of the day eventually anyway. The basic idea springs up from the basic paranoia that a weed smoker has when he wants to grow a few cannabis plants but can't just do it his garden. Putting seedlings in the ground while out for a walk seems like the most invisible we can get, to me. Building a camp to live in where the plants are is plain stupid. The place to live is where they want you and leave you be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5