+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Moment of Truth - David Wilcock and Mike Adams (Parts 1 & 2)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

Default Re: The Moment of Truth - David Wilcock and Mike Adams (Parts 1 & 2)

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I place you naysayers in the same camp as those described by Pete Peterson, a scientist of the first order and a gentleman, who described those who absolutely could not absorb the cosmic truths and horrors of our existence by blanking it all out of their consciousness. I am definitely not one of those people and can face the truth and keep on connecting the horrendous dots. Kerry Cassidy and I definitely must have Alien Genes if that is what it takes to take down the monsters. This information came to me many years ago in a separate mailing after I ordered the book "The Biggest Secret" from David. It spoke of other horrors as well. I admit it knocks the blocks out from under all possible illusions about why we are here. Being farmed most horribly as food for an Alien race, then being turned into genetic AI's, the Borg, and finally being grown like plants and being fed the liquid living humans are turned into is too horrible to hold in your consciousness. It would explain the need for FAKE RELIGION, and the whole nine yards of lies. It is easy to reject something so abhorrent, a psychic shock. It is time to take up arms against a sea of evil. I applaud both David and Mike Adams. More power to them.
    While not having posted in this thread previously, I guess you can include me as a 'naysayer' as well, and I point to this thread for information and discussion that brings Pete Peterson's testimony into question:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1178189

I was an early Wilcock supporter when I read his early blogs and The Source Field Investigations, but have long since course-corrected on him while I watched him trash his reputation repeatedly.

I also strongly suspect Mike Adams does himself no favors hitching his wagon to Wilcock.

There is plenty on this forum to cause some to question Peterson's testimony and validity as well.

Quote '
    who absolutely could not absorb the cosmic truths and horrors of our existence by blanking it all out of their consciousness.
    strong words to put some of us in this camp - inaccurately applied here in my view.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 18th November 2021 at 00:27.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (17th November 2021), Hym (17th November 2021), pabranno (17th November 2021), PurpleLama (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I think Wilcock has perhaps realized the damage he, and a certain former member of this forum, has done to his reputation. We may be witnessing his effort to correct his course.

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    those who absolutely could not absorb the cosmic truths and horrors of our existence by blanking it all out of their consciousness. I am definitely not one of those people and can face the truth and keep on connecting the horrendous dots.
    amor I appreciate your concerns but critiques of Wilcock here are not founded on being unable to grasp and face cosmic horrors.  Quite the opposite.

It is because of the very seriousness of these horrors that Wilcock, who spins data for selfish, egotistical and greedy purposes, should have his arse held to the flames.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I think Wilcock has perhaps realized the damage he, and a certain former member of this forum, has done to his reputation. We may be witnessing his effort to correct his course.
    Absolutely no doubt there.  This is one of Wilcock's escape plans to reinvent his brand. He's clever enough to have hatched a list of them years ago, just in case.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (18th November 2021), Hym (17th November 2021), mountain_jim (17th November 2021), pabranno (17th November 2021), PurpleLama (18th November 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear John: It is not YOU who are a naysayer, but those who have generally put the entire subject of the horrors above spoken of in the category of insanity because they don't know how to connect dots, and/or do not read widely enough and long enough to collect diverse information which might assail their credibility, all of which I have been doing for some time.
    Last edited by amor; 18th November 2021 at 01:51.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2