+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Babies born with covid jab in their blood show advanced mobility and strength.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Babies born with covid jab in their blood show advanced mobility and strength.

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Quote Posted by edina (here)

The "m" in mRNA stands for mitochondria.

Hello Edina, the m in mRNA stands for messenger Ribonucleic Acid, in it there is the genetic information needed to produce proteins, it takes that information from the nuclei to the cytoplasm of the cell so that it will make the proteins that it was directed to make by the so called mRNA
    well then that is very much my bad...
    Thanks

But it does look like it is still moving inside the nuclei. Where the mitochondria and nuclei spent a long time developing a relationship that allowed cellular generation of energy.

It's probably similarly dangerous for the messengerRNA to be mucked about with, too.

What do you think?
    Absolutely, anything changing and twisting our DNA is very dangerous. But I know the "people" doing this aberration simply do not care of the consequences or maybe is because the know of them that they are pleased with the game they play.

This is a representation of the function of the mRNA in the cell

Click image for larger version

Name:	translation.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	606.5 KB
ID:	47928

https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/Translation
    Last edited by Mercedes; 18th November 2021 at 19:23.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th November 2021), edina (18th November 2021), Harmony (18th November 2021), O Donna (19th November 2021), RunningDeer (18th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Babies born with covid jab in their blood show advanced mobility and strength.

We have had the ability to "cut and paste" our own dna for quite some time. One can copy a specific genetic code, and reproduce it, and reenter it into anothers genetic code for many purposes. There is a lot of literature about this on the internet, and it was there long before Covid. CRISPR-Cas9, RNA, etc... The question then becomes, are they truly using it to help those with disease modification, as they did with me and my Multiple Sclerosis years ago? Or what exactly ARE they rewriting in those that are taking the jab?

Personally that is not a "vaccine" in the traditional sense, where they use a living or dead version or some organism, whether virus or bacteria, and try to get the body to build an immunity, it is something different altogether.. What exactly is written in the code of that RNA that people are getting?

They want us to believe that it is some code that will create the recognition, and fending off of a spike protein. Yet it has zero results in preventing someone from actually getting sick from Covid. It just supposedly slows the rate of those getting severe cases that require hospitalization. But to what end, if that is even what is in the actual code they're splicing?

Essentially what this is, is code written to seek out DNA. Once it finds it, it creates a pathway to the code stored in your dna strands, it identifies specific code, and cuts it from that location, and replaces it with new code. So what are they "Cutting" out? What are they replacing it with? Personally I have been to the grocery store in which someone was tasked to "code" into a computer a price for an item, and upon having it scanned, recognized they had made a mistake and I was overcharged. I do not want someone tamperig with my genetics and accidentally typing in the "Wrong code"...

Add to that, there is no evidence it stops the virus, why get it at all when we DO have ways to limit the damage it causes should you find yourself with it... And ride it out, and actually build true immunity to this virus?

I have had some amazing physical healings as a result of some very talented people, and very talented neurologists that pretty much gave me my life back... But in order for them to achieve the results they did, EACH DOSE or my rna altering medication, was based upon my specific DNA, and each following dose was adjusted to reflect my response to the prior dose based upon my specific genetics.

It is my opinion that while RNA therapy can be EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL.... I think creating one treatment for the masses is an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS THING TO DO, as each individual on this planet is unique, and as such, so is their unique genetic code....

So I have an unusual outlook on the therapy... I believe it is being used improperly... and it needs much more refined parimeters... I believe it is dangerous to write one code and expect for everyone that gets it, to have the same reactions, or outcome. To me that is like sending the masses on a hike and giving them trail mix to snack on that included peanuts... While for the most part, it would nourish those on the trek, it could just as easily kill those allergic to peanuts...

With the outcome for some being extreme neurological degeneration, and for others death due to blood clots and other things... I feel it is safe to say, it isn't safe for everyone, and I prefer not to be one in the catagory who did not responde well to it. To me, It is like putting 10 people on the same diet, without recognizing someone may have a biological defect that does not allow them to break down a certain food item. So that person actually gains weight. It doesn't mean they're sneaking cookies in the closet at night, we are all just very different inside.

As far as children being born with special gifts? I believe that is more something that happens throughout time, and perhaps it is a new wave of such things... We just have the technology now to share such "Magical feats that defy the odds"... And I would guess that while many of these children are being born with gifts, I believe we all are to some degree. Finding them, and utilizing them however, or even more so, being able to grow those gifts? Usually doesn't tend to follow children into adulthood. As if it did, their gifts would grow, and they would continue to be featured as superhuman gifted individuals.

Just my opinions though. My oldest son used to crawl out of his crib, long before he could walk or crawl. I didn't see it as some wonderful gift, I saw it as a danger and a very determined child to do something new and challenging. While I believe miracles happen daily, it is usually at the hands of some very talented, very regular humans, doing some amazing things... And it is rarely repeated more than the first time it was captured and shared. Many can never recreate their super human feats.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (25th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2