+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: The Queen Has Died

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

Default Re: The Queen Has Died

IMO this ray of sunshine came from a space or high-altitude platform. The vehicle plate 4597 carrying her coffin is the 622nd prime. The sub-primes in that number are 5, 7, 59 & 97. It looks like a reptilian prime fetich and here's a Pi fetish. The Draco's home world is allegedly called Orion Prime. Maybe they're responsible for the Fatima stunt.

dailymail
    Quote The symbolic moment was captured on camera during a procession which saw the Queen's coffin taken to St Giles' Cathedral for a service of thanksgiving
    King Charles III led a procession to the cathedral behind the Queen's coffin which was draped with Royal Standard in Scotland and dressed with a wreath of flowers
    It comes after a double rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace alongside another one at Windsor Castle, with many convinced the Queen had 'sent a sign' and that she had 'really left us'

Last edited by Inversion; 13th September 2022 at 04:59.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Agape (13th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Journeyman (15th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

Who remembers the 9/11 news scandal in the UK when it leaked that a woman inside the civil service messaged "It's a great day for bad news" ?

We're currently having a great week for bad news.

Keep your peepers open.

The 'young globals' with the short leash controlled media are already letting loose a few humdingers.

A couple, of interest, to get you going . . . . .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1517848

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1517774

and this one counts as bad news for some

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1517846
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th September 2022), Brigantia (14th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th September 2022), Mare (14th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Who remembers the 9/11 news scandal in the UK when it leaked that a woman inside the civil service messaged "It's a great day for bad news" ?

We're currently having a great week for bad news.
    Oh yes norman, I remember it well. From the archives - here.

Thanks for the timely reminder to dig deep for what they're slipping in unnoticed.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (14th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), norman (14th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #124
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    It's odd to read 'The King' and for it not to be a historical reference!
    Indeed - but will it be Charles or William?

I wouldn't be surprised if he passes over the crown to his son.

It will be Charles:

Quote Her eldest son, Prince Charles, will now become King, while his eldest son, Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, assumes the position of heir to the throne.
    Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...g-latest-news/
    It remains to be seen; he may take up the role out of duty, but he is 73 now and he's always seemed more comfortable as a country gent on his Highbury estate.

He also has quite a temper by all accounts, and the way Diana was treated still lingers in many peoples' minds.

William is a lot more popular, and a monarch is entitled to abdicate.
    Regarding Charles' temper, it seems you are right:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Brigantia (14th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022), wondering (17th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)

In any case, I give respect to, for all intents and purposes, a woman that played her part dutifully and beautifully, a part that was unexpectedly thrust upon her and she rose to the task admirably. Not many of us could have done as well. God bless the Queen, may she rest in peace.
    Thanks for your (whole) post and I agree with the above...

cheers...
    It's a wonderful post that I really feel I could have, and perhaps maybe should have, written myself.

Well done
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Brigantia (14th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (15th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #126
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Money can buy you everything... except decent pens it seems. Get a pack of 20 bic biros from Poundland you would'nt have that problem. I feel sorry for Charles in that video.... I can't imagine he enjoys a life of 24/7 strictly regulated behaviour. It's not natural. The human within you is bound to lash out of its robotic enclosure from time to time.
    Last edited by Losus4; 14th September 2022 at 11:00.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Brigantia (14th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

What has surprised me is people I know and especially so some social media commentators that I've followed- those that I thought were 'awake or at least aware' to what's happening in the world are buying into the Queen and the nation-in-mourning BBC type reverent-softly-spoken-whispers type of commentary.

Heck even someone I respected and know quite well wishes to attend one of the Queens coffin processions, I mentioned to them if they're taking eggs and a anti-royal banner and was given short shrift on not giving respect other bull****e platitudes.

The UK mainstream media has done a grand job to date on the Covid Pandemics, War in Ukraine, Parliament and Politics and now this ongoing 24/7 coverage of The Royal Family solemn narratives that I can only guess that this incessant propagandized broadcasting was bound to hypnotize those who were only the periphery of being awake.

Still waiting for that MSM hook that'll drag me into becoming a Zombie, so I darn't plug in my TV just in case!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Brigantia (14th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), norman (14th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The date of the funeral is 9/19 which is the 157th prime. The previous prime is 911 the 156th & Pearl Harbor happened on 12/7 the 31th prime. It looks like the script for London Has Fallen. That movie seemed to have been unavailable for several years after it was released. I can see the globalists pulling some kind of stunt. If something does happen the pattern states it was depicted in a Simpsons episode or in a James Bond film.

trivia
    Quote The site of the terrorist's HQ is the site of the 1854 Cholera outbreak that led to epidimiology and public health.
    She was in ten episodes: simpsons.fandom

Synchronicity and the Seventh Seal by Peter Moon
    Quote P353. Aleister Crowley and Ian Fleming of the James bond fame were friends.
    funeral

dailymail
    Quote Logistical preparations are underway for the largest gathering of foreign dignitaries on British soil since Winston Churchill's funeral in 1965
    While many world leaders will be asked to ride shared buses in from an undisclosed location in west London
    Several others, including President Macron of France, President Herzog of Israel and Emperor Naruhito of Japan are likely to have their own transportation
    There will be exceptions for the most prominent - including Biden
    Buckingham Palace issued a personal invitation to the first couple late Saturday
    The Bidens accepted it on Sunday but it's not clear if former presidents can go
    The palace can issue personal invitations to anyone it chooses but has not yet said so
    At 0:33 is the date of her death.

ielts
    Quote Whatever the format, in British English, dates are usually written in the order day – month – year, while in American English they are written month – day – year.
    Thank you for your posts Inversion, numbers tend to make me catatonic at the best of times so it’s unlikely I will ever get into gematria or grasp it, but the Simpson’s video is extraordinary and not the first time they have made stunning predictions, like Trump’s triumphant descent on the mall escalator, even the notion that they must tell us upfront what their plans are doesn’t explain it. Unless she was murdered how could they possibly know the date? was this vid made after the event perhaps? Is there a thread on Avalon that discusses this mystery of the Simpsons uncanny prophetic ability?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

fifi (16th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Snoweagle (19th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Phoenix1304;1518155]
    Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

Thank you for your posts Inversion, numbers tend to make me catatonic at the best of times so it’s unlikely I will ever get into gematria or grasp it, but the Simpson’s video is extraordinary and not the first time they have made stunning predictions, like Trump’s triumphant descent on the mall escalator, even the notion that they must tell us upfront what their plans are doesn’t explain it. Unless she was murdered how could they possibly know the date? was this vid made after the event perhaps? Is there a thread on Avalon that discusses this mystery of the Simpsons uncanny prophetic ability?
    Here's a lengthy post on the Simpsons. I suspect it's a mass tool to abide by universal law and skirt negative karma. The show has been running for 33 years and would be viewed as a useful tool by off-world groups. We can follow the Yellow Brick Road. The Gray, Reptilian, Draco & Black Goo alliance abducted Father Ernetti chipped him then seeded the idea for the god like tool the Chronovisor. From there the Vatican subcontracted it to DARPA and they seeded Hollywood with fragments of the future.

Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Quote 26:25. There are eight types of time travel technology according to Andrew. He mentioned the Chronovisor that was invented by the Vatican was subcontracted to the Pentagon.

35:10. Everything in the hologram has an address. There’s a 2D Chronovisor and a 3D version.
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th September 2022 at 23:00.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ClearWater (16th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (16th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

The Stone of Density, a part of the coronation throne for hundreds of years, will be brought back from Scotland for Charles’ occasion. It was returned to Edinburgh from London in 1997, reparation for that throne having been stolen by King Edward I way back when. The Scots had coronated their kings on it for centuries before that.

Pomp and ceremony are PSYOPS, historical items/relics are tools to that end. Am not a fan of that BS.

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/wor...68744.amp.html
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 16th September 2022 at 04:39.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ClearWater (16th September 2022), Inversion (16th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Kryztian (16th September 2022), mizo (16th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Both clever and slightly sinister

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Inversion (16th September 2022), JackMcThorn (16th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th September 2022), Journeyman (16th September 2022), norman (16th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Guard collapses in front of Queen's coffin. I read this happened to two different guards?
    https://www.tiktok.com/@politicsjoe/...47155172443653

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (16th September 2022), Inversion (16th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

A man was arrested for grabbing the queen's coffin and lifting the royal standard off the casket. He was tackled by guards and a seven-year-old girl was injured. There's only a still image of the incident.

dailymail
    Quote Police have arrested a man who attempted to grab at the Queen's coffin - in an incident which left mourners stunned.

Officers tackled the man to the floor during the jaw-dropping incident, which took place around 10pm at Westminster Hall on Friday.

It is believed the man pushed through a queue of mourners, among them a seven-year-old girl, rushed up to coffin and tried to lift the royal standard. He is then thought to have put his hands on the Queen's casket.
    The video contains a still & at 1:27 it shows the normal procession of people.

update 09/17
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th September 2022 at 15:56.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (17th September 2022), janette (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,967 times in 2,208 posts

Live coverage of the Queen's State Funeral from GBNews...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Inversion (19th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...eN7bHYpZpT0wJg

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th September 2022), avid (19th September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), janette (19th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th September 2022), Snoweagle (19th September 2022), sunflower (19th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not a Royalist and have my own frustrations with the Royal family generally, but, as tributes go, this was quite something; an extraordinary moving moment in the only part of the funeral that I saw today, from St. George's Chapel Windsor, the Queen's piper. Something about the pipes has always sung to my soul.

The lone piper's lament:

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (19th September 2022), Brigantia (19th September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), JackMcThorn (19th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th September 2022), lunaflare (19th September 2022), mountain_jim (19th September 2022), Snoweagle (19th September 2022), wondering (19th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

Mixcloud Audio:
    Lou Collins - Children 1st – Funerals, Masks and Porn

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

What types of people attract narcissists?
    1,315,665 views Sep 27, 2019
    DoctorRamani
    1.14M subscribers

Last edited by norman; 20th September 2022 at 05:22.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7