Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: The Queen Has Died

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Queen Has Died

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Coincidentally I posted earlier today here (though there's been no reaction to it) about what I perceive that the royals have done to ensure continuity of rule.
    Thanks, I didn't see that. I believe you're right, "they" will do anything, absolutely anything, to keep their hold on power over us peasants. With the media in their pocket, every trick in the book will be employed to ensure their survival. Playing on the public's sense of national identity, spinning stories in their favour... whatever it takes "they" will do. Even - God forbid it - a well-placed false flag that elicits the public's sympathy somehow, or shows the Royals off in a good light.

And who are "they"?

Who indeed.

Who but a Rothschild gets away with finger-poking the future King?

Attachment 47913
    A well placed false flag indeed. I think Prince Andrew is about to have his number called.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), East Sun (14th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd November 2021), Mercedes (30th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 times in 761 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    One of the remote viewers on Cryptoviewing did a session whereby he described a royal transfer of power happening this month. It was a trip because he described seeing an ACTUAL transfer of power, if that makes sense. I can't remember if it was Dick Allgire or Edward Riordan but I'm leaning towards Dick. It was on their Patreon page so I'll look and clarify here if I can find it.
    Quote Posted by gord (here)

It was Allgire in this month's world events.
    Interesting, never come across this site before - what's their success rate?
    Excellent. I've been following Dick and Daz for years because of that. If only I'd been paying more attention during their initial foray into crypto coins...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Journeyman (29th November 2021), Mercedes (30th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

One of the remote viewers on Cryptoviewing did a session whereby he described a royal transfer of power happening this month. It was a trip because he described seeing an ACTUAL transfer of power, if that makes sense. I can't remember if it was Dick Allgire or Edward Riordan but I'm leaning towards Dick. It was on their Patreon page so I'll look and clarify here if I can find it.
    Quote Posted by gord (here)

It was Allgire in this month's world events.
    Interesting, never come across this site before - what's their success rate?
    Excellent. I've been following Dick and Daz for years because of that. If only I'd been paying more attention during their initial foray into crypto coins...
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-54174794

Barbados has announced its intention to remove Queen Elizabeth as its head of state and become a republic.
    "The time has come to fully leave our colonial past behind," the Caribbean island nation's government said.
    It aims to complete the process in time for the 55th anniversary of independence from Britain, in November 2021.
    A speech written by Prime Minister Mia Mottley said Barbadians wanted a Barbadian head of state.
    "This is the ultimate statement of confidence in who we are and what we are capable of achieving," the speech read.
    Buckingham Palace said that it was a matter for the government and people of Barbados.
    A source at Buckingham Palace said that the idea "was not out of the blue" and "has been mooted and publicly talked about many times", BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond said.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (1st December 2021), cursichella1 (1st December 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Journeyman (30th November 2021), Mercedes (30th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

She’s been spotted alive and well...

Last edited by Sérénité; 1st December 2021 at 11:19.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

avid (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (1st December 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Manasaki (2nd December 2021), Mari (2nd December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2021), mizo (1st December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

∧∧∧
    Funny meme but the picture's old - from 2019.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Sérénité (3rd December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,281 times in 1,656 posts

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Brigantia (8th September 2022), Brodie75 (1st December 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Manasaki (2nd December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd December 2021), Sérénité (3rd December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Many rumours - and they never get addressed. It comes up in many readings consistently, that the original body that once housed the white dragon is no more. Yet we must consider that the protocols are very concise, the Crown is what they represent. The Crown still exists. It is a collection of corporations listed in Companies House. And all assets reverted back to the Crown. I am not enough of an economist to expand further... but it seems fairly clear.

Watch the Opening of Parliament in 2010 and then watch the most recent opening of Parliament in 2021. I did much more than that, and watched many years worth (if you have the inclination it is quite illuminating) especially when you shut off sound and just observe form. The Crown is always brought in First. There is a stark difference between MPs leaving the HoC in 2010 and in 2021 - chilling almost - seems as if they are all under arrest - and I keep coming back to President Trump's visit which occurred beforehand... walking ahead of the Queen, looking so cock-a-hoop. Yeah, puts a bit of credit on the echo chambers where those rumours are discussed.

Needless to say, it doesn't seem to matter much to the Crown who stands behind it (the Crown ?? Dracos ?? Off Worlder Covenants we the public have been informed about through the medium of movies and fiction). What I think is that for public perception they've selected a look alike - and for whatever reason they're in no state to host the type of send off required - They have found someone a bit younger, moves faster, breathes better, smaller chest, younger voice - perfect accent, near perfect performance.

Other clues was when Boris prorogued parliament and got away with it, Big Ben looks more like a prison with electric fencing than it does like it's being renovated. And in the movie and music industry catalogues are being sold off for agents to manage, movies shifting from one place to another. There's a lot of business events happening to indicate things are moving around fast as cash is being raised for some reason (sealed indictments perhaps?)

Looking at the happenings around what this is, things like countries leaving the commonwealth, assets being sold and wound up, the dissolution of UK govt Ltd on companies house etc. (just the ones I have clocked, I am not at all knowledgeable in the specifics) But what it seems to me, is it has markings similar to the winding down of an estate. It reminds me of the time a contact of mine in the antipodes told me of rumours of Madiba's passing many months before it came to pass in officialdom. Conveniently in between that time the rumour began, and the official pronouncement was made, his estate was neatly administered.

Then factor in rumours about the Heir, and the Heir's Heir... following a theory to a logical conclusion, we might end up with Meghan as the People's Princess she always wanted to be, after all. The recent Ellen appearance, where we watch her take humiliating orders from Ellen (so surreal) And if you're especially observant you will pick up that we do not actually see any bottle when she takes the first sample ... which matches no colour red on the table ... and her demeanour changes slightly after that... I don't know if I was the only one to see it as some kind of a ritual performed for all to see. What was on the first Nacho?

Anyway I am relatively new here. I am a seeker of Truth and I am as limited by my echo chambers as everyone else.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Manasaki For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Heart to heart (2nd December 2021), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Journeyman (8th September 2022), Mari (2nd December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd December 2021), Sérénité (3rd December 2021), Tintin (14th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Not sure where to post this, it's only someone's conversational observations, high speculation for entertainment purposes only. I myself am entertaining the idea

Mr.B
    @trutherbleuchef
    My son has watched #TheQueensSpeech from the past 10 years.
    He noticed this is the 1st year that there aren't any different camera angles or can see her hands.
    Resembles the deep fake speech that channel 4 put out last year.
    Was that a test run.
    Who knows Thinking face

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (26th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Sérénité (26th December 2021), TelosianEmbrace (11th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

The Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral after doctors became concerned for her health, Buckingham Palace has said.

It said in a statement: "Following further evaluation this morning, The Queen's doctors are concerned for Her Majesty's health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision.

"The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral."

Her hands look purple to me which is a sign of cyanosis…

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/queen...ealth-12692805

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Apologies if the following isn't considered in good taste. I have a different opinion to most on this.

Just like the Queen has an official and an actual birthday I believe the same thing goes for the day of their death. I don't know when the actual one will be, or has been as I don't discount her having died before now. There's been several odd aspects about her appearances in recent years.

I believe the official day will have some occult or astrological significance. Just like Phillip's did.

I also think that when London Bridge falls down it will kick off a series of other events worldwide. I think it will be a time of seismic changes, long in the planning.

Whilst being cognisant of the significance of the event I will be doing my best to avoid as much of the hagiographies and eulogising as possible. Media blackout will probably be the order of the day given anything I'm interested in will be cancelled in any case. Head down, hatches battened....

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), norman (9th September 2022), pabranno (8th September 2022), silverfish (8th September 2022), TelosianEmbrace (11th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I agree completely on your take of events, Journeyman.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Journeyman (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), norman (9th September 2022), Sadieblue (8th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,398 times in 1,630 posts

Apologies if the following isn't considered in good taste. I have a different opinion to most on this.

Just like the Queen has an official and an actual birthday I believe the same thing goes for the day of their death. I don't know when the actual one will be, or has been as I don't discount her having died before now. There's been several odd aspects about her appearances in recent years.

I believe the official day will have some occult or astrological significance. Just like Phillip's did.

I also think that when London Bridge falls down it will kick off a series of other events worldwide. I think it will be a time of seismic changes, long in the planning.

Whilst being cognisant of the significance of the event I will be doing my best to avoid as much of the hagiographies and eulogising as possible. Media blackout will probably be the order of the day given anything I'm interested in will be cancelled in any case. Head down, hatches battened....
    In the past I've found it odd that her death was reported like a Mandela effect. I feel there's an event or series of events that'll transpire after she passes. The false stories could have been designed by a group to artificially push whatever is coming. I heard that when they reach an extreme age, they're relocated to divert attention from their questionable DNA. Her mother lived to 101 & Philip was 99. Henry Kissinger is 99 and may also fall into their DNA profile.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Journeyman (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), Sadieblue (8th September 2022), TelosianEmbrace (11th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,644 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...58092783685634

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...63936422125568
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (8th September 2022), avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), TelosianEmbrace (11th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...73976201773056
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

The tweet has now been deleted from Twitter, what was it?

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), pabranno (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mare (here)
    The tweet has now been deleted from Twitter, what was it?
    It was a tweet quoting the Guardian article saying the Queen had died but that it was not confirmed.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), pabranno (8th September 2022), Sadieblue (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,506 times in 4,311 posts

Hm yeh, something could really be up this time.

-- Repost from page one: on the event of the Queen's death [alleged] --

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

9ideon (8th September 2022), avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), pabranno (8th September 2022), Sadieblue (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,398 times in 1,630 posts

Balmoral Castle has an interesting history and covers 50,000 acres. There are fourteen stone cairns on the property. The Queen mum died at Royal Lodge in 2002.

Balmoral Castle
    Quote Balmoral Castle (/bælˈmɒrəl/) is a large estate house in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, owned by Queen Elizabeth II. It is near the village of Crathie, 9 miles (14 km) west of Ballater and 50 miles (80 km) west of Aberdeen.[2]

Balmoral has been one of the residences of the British royal family since 1852, when the estate and its original castle were bought from the Farquharson family by Prince Albert, the husband of Queen Victoria.
    Balmoral cairns
    Quote The cairns commemorate members of the British royal family and events in their lives.[1] The majority of the cairns were erected by Queen Victoria.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), pabranno (8th September 2022), Sadieblue (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), TelosianEmbrace (11th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,039 times in 645 posts

Is it just me or is all the news in the UK talking as tho the queen has actually passed.

(as of 18:00 today, officially she hasnt)

The latest coverage in local paper online is all about that months of planning has been in place for when she passed!

Eee me.

Between whipping up a frenzy of wheeling out well wishers wishing her well, and the many tv presenters wearing black ties, it all sounding a tad morbid.

Even Biden is quoted as being very concerned about her.

Has she? Hasnt she? Will she? (hope not - come on girl )

Let the game of thrones begin....Charles, William?

Interesting times for sure.

Just need Harry & Megan now to drop another "bomb" and hog the limelight and headlines.

What say you?

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Gwin Ru (8th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast