1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,135 times in 21,071 posts

Default Re: The Queen Has Died

• Queen Elizabeth II dies aged 96:

I wonder if there will be any new revaluations/secrets coming to surface coming weeks ... that can shine a different light about who she really is and what she has done behind the scenes.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BPuS72Hqx5yL

• "Queen Elizabeth (Was) Under Medical Supervision"

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2022 at 20:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), WhiteFeather (8th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

King Charles III will be a new kind of tent pole.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

avid (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2022 at 20:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,169 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    I found it interesting that the media refers to the event as 'the queen dies' or buckingham palace refers to 'the queen dies peacefully'; as opposed to a more sophisticated 'passes, or passed away'. Even this very thread mentions 'she passed'. But I would expect a level of sophistication from PA members and writers.
    From a British perspective; we tend to say "died" - it is what it is - and "passed' is an American euphemism to us and not sophisticated at all. However it is a euphemism that is gaining ground here unfortunately.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), JackMcThorn (8th September 2022), Journeyman (9th September 2022), leavesoftrees (9th September 2022), loungelizard (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Thanks

• Queen Elizabeth II Dead At 96
    Royal Family issued statement saying "Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon."

Update (1331ET): The Royal Family has issued a statement that Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-serving monarch, died at 96.

“The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon. The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow,” The Royal Family said.

Earlier in the day, Buckingham Palace issued a rare statement that said the Queen was “under medical supervision” and doctors were “concerned” for her health.

At 96, she was Britain’s longest-serving monarch, stretching over seven decades. She represented stability for the UK in a postwar era.

The Queen took the throne when Winston Churchill was in power. Her seven-decade reign saw the decolonization of the British Empire in Asia and Africa. Her popularity has kept her in power for many years.

She became the longest-serving British monarch in 2015, surpassing her great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria.

In global history, the Queen was the second-longest reigning monarch, outdone only by French King Louis XIV, who served as monarch for more than 72 years after taking the throne at age four and dying in 1715.

“Inevitably, a long life can pass by many milestones — my own is no exception — but I thank you all and the many others at home and overseas for your touching messages of great kindness,” the Queen said in June.
    Buckingham Palace released a statement saying after “further evaluation” on Thursday morning, doctors for Queen Elizabeth II are “concerned for Her Majesty’s health.”
    “Following further evaluation this morning, The Queen’s doctors are concerned for Her Majesty’s health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision,” the statement read.
    The statement continued: “The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral.”
    On Wednesday night, the Queen, who is 96, postponed her Privy Council meeting after being advised by doctors to rest.

Earlier in the week, the Queen appointed Liz Truss to form a new administration as the new leader of the Conservative Party. She met with outgoing PM Boris Johnson, who offered his resignation earlier on Tuesday, ending his time in office.

The meeting between the Queen, Truss, and Johnson would’ve occurred in Buckingham Palace, but the ceremony was held in Balmoral Castle in Scotland due to the monarch’s mobility issues.

“The whole country will be deeply concerned by the news from Buckingham Palace this lunchtime,” Truss tweeted Thursday.

“My thoughts — and the thoughts of people across our United Kingdom — are with Her Majesty The Queen and her family at this time,” she added.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2022 at 20:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), WhiteFeather (8th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    From a British perspective; we tend to say "died" - it is what it is - and "passed' is an American euphemism to us and not sophisticated at all. However it is a euphemism that is gaining ground here unfortunately.
    I much prefer 'passed', it's a little more gentle and, importantly, more spiritually accurate - we do not 'die' but pass from this realm to another.

Anyway, just my point of view.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th September 2022), gini (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), JackMcThorn (9th September 2022), John'sKatya (9th September 2022), WhiteFeather (8th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,169 times in 1,357 posts

A random thought - it's going to be weird to see new postage stamps and banknotes. They've had the queen's portrait on them my whole life.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Le Chat (9th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), raregem (8th September 2022), WhiteFeather (8th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,157 times in 8,310 posts

A random thought - it's going to be weird to see new postage stamps and banknotes. They've had the queen's portrait on them my whole life.
    hah. clik, THAT's why they ran the op to this point. To freak out confidence in cash.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), WhiteFeather (8th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,327 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)

(...)

Who cares if some shriveled up old lady in the UK dies? I never got this love affair with the Royal family they put on their under ware no differently than you or I do.

(...)
    They don’t wear underwear. They always wear their portal.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), Waldo (8th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead. She was a useless human being or should I say Reptilian. Sorry that's how I feel.

@ExomatrixTV, You took the words right outta my mouth. Good to know I'm not the only one that feels this way about that piece of Shyte.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 8th September 2022 at 21:34.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Antagenet (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2022), TelosianEmbrace (11th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead. She was a useless human being or should I say Reptilian. Sorry that's how I feel.

@ExomatrixTV, You took the words right outta my mouth. Good to know I'm not the only one that feels this way about that piece of Shyte.
    exactly, the media special in europe will go crazy now, the "nice" old lady passed away , yeah sure

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

I thought the Alex Jones video ‘Ding Dong the witch is dead’ video posted above was so filled with factual errors within the first 2 minutes, I had to switch it off. The bible basher was the first red flag for me, but “Will Jimmy Savile be at the funeral?” was the clincher. That fiend has been dead 11 years.

How can you take that seriously?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Brigantia (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Kryztian (8th September 2022), Le Chat (9th September 2022), loungelizard (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Thanks

This is Queen Elizabeth II Family:
    • Absolutely Clear King Edward VIII Was A Traitor:

Biographer Andrew Lownie, whose book was made into a documentary called 'Edward VIII: Britain's Traitor King', has discussed with Sky News host Andrew Bolt allegations of the former king's links to Nazis during WWII. "It's absolutely clear that Edward VIII was a traitor and, frankly, should've been executed," Mr Lownie said.
    • The Traitor King:

11 December 1936. The King of England, Edward VIII, has given up his Crown, foregoing his duty for the love of Wallis Simpson, an American divorcée. Their courtship has been dogged by controversy and scandal, but with Edward's abdication, they can live happily ever after. But do they? Beginning his astonishing biography at the moment most turn away, bestselling historian Andrew Lownie reveals the dramatic lives of the Windsors post-abdication. A story of a Royal shut out by his family and forced into exile; of the Nazi attempts to recruit the Duke to their cause, and why the Duke, as Governor of the Bahamas, tried to shut down the investigation into the murder of a close friend. It is a story of a couple obsessed with their status, financially exploiting their position, and manipulating the media to portray themselves as victims. The Windsors were, in their day, the most glamorous exiles in the world, flitting from sumptuously appointed mansions in the south of France to luxurious residences in Palm Beach. But they were spoiled, selfish people, obsessed with their image and revelling in adulterous affairs. Drawing upon hitherto unexplored archives, Lownie shows how their glittering, brittle world was riddled with treachery and betrayal and why the Royal family never forgave the Duke for choosing love over duty.
    • Britain's Nazi King-Edward VIII:

• Edward VIII - The Plot to Topple a King:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2022 at 23:07.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), Inversion (8th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), pabranno (8th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,768 times in 1,678 posts

This is a detailed family tree of the royal family going back to Alfred the Great 871-99.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th September 2022), leavesoftrees (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

Heard one BBC talking head describe her as "the greatest public servant the world has known" which is funny to me because imo the monarchy only know service to self.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), WhiteFeather (13th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

A possible contender for inclusion at the funeral?

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    It's odd to read 'The King' and for it not to be a historical reference!
    Indeed - but will it be Charles or William?

I wouldn't be surprised if he passes over the crown to his son.
    If I had to guess I'd say not. In some ways its the smart move, but I think Charles will be left in place to deal with the crisis over the next 18 months, countries leaving Commonwealth, revelations about Diana, Andrew, more Meghanatrix etc etc.

Then after a miserable time being unpopular/lampooned etc etc after finally getting the job he's been preparing for his entire life he steps aside / fakes death and William succeeds as the 'peoples monarch'

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th September 2022)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Hmmmmm...

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ben (9th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Isserley (9th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th September 2022)

36. Link to Post #79
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Maybe a lucky guess?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Inversion (9th September 2022), pueblo (9th September 2022)

38. Link to Post #80
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

If you consider her age (96) and health, there's a reasonable likelihood she won't make it to 100. So let's say 4 years. That gives you a 1/1460 chance of correctly guessing the day of death. Not impossible, but extremely unlikely.

The alternative is foreknowledge. How, I've no idea. But looking at the rest of that very weird twitter account (only a dozen or so nonsensical tweets), it is pretty mysterious.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th September 2022), pueblo (9th September 2022), Tintin (9th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast