Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: The Queen Has Died

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The Queen Has Died

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Hmmmmm...

That's extraordinary if this is for real. It seems one would have to have a twitter account to check out all the replies, which must feature who the heck this person is, and whether this could have been faked. One would only have to go back a short way (a few weeks ago, not necessarily back to February) to see if this was a genuine prediction.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Ben (9th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), Jambo (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th September 2022), pueblo (9th September 2022), Snoweagle (9th September 2022), T Smith (10th September 2022), Tintin (9th September 2022), WhiteFeather (13th September 2022), Yoda (9th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,225 times in 2,172 posts

I had a feeling this was not quite legit.....I believe this type of thing is quite easy to fake by posting multiple possible dates from a private account and deleting them as needed until 'hey presto' you are left with the accurate prediction...

* Note my post above was in reply to Losus4, Mark (Star Mariner) and Bill, quote didn't show for some reason.
    Last edited by pueblo; 9th September 2022 at 13:08.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (10th September 2022), happyuk (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), iota (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), ZenBaller (9th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

I had a feeling this was not quite legit.....I believe this type of thing is quite easy to fake by posting multiple possible dates from a private account and deleting them as needed until 'hey presto' you are left with the accurate prediction...

* Note my post above was in reply to Losus4 and Bill, quote didn't show for some reason.
    I've heard about the same technique, yes. I'm presuming this could all be automated to a large extent.
    Or use a "bot" to generate a few hundred of these things on different dates and delete the remainder when the time comes, which for the Queen, God rest her soul, was not going to be that long.
    Last edited by happyuk; 9th September 2022 at 13:12.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), pueblo (9th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,225 times in 2,172 posts

Slightly off topic but another hmmmm, I wonder what, if anything, will come out on a number of topics like her relationship with Lord Porchester and what actually happened to those 10 indigenous Canadian children who disappeared in 1964.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Porchester-e1618270059204.png
Views:	45
Size:	305.6 KB
ID:	49551

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), selinam (10th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Slightly off topic but another hmmmm, I wonder what, if anything, will come out on a number of topics like her relationship with Lord Porchester and what actually happened to those 10 indigenous Canadian children who disappeared in 1964.

Attachment 49551
    I can't see any resemblance in the photos you show. Maybe others can...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), pueblo (10th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,585 times in 9,592 posts

Posting this because the photos are intriguing. The look on Putins face….

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1567979009316724737

https://www.rt.com/russia/562469-put...h-condolences/

Putin sends condolences upon Queen Elizabeth’s death
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent his condolences over Queen Elizabeth’s death to the new British monarch, the Kremlin press service said in a brief statement on Thursday.

“The most important events in the modern history of the United Kingdom are inseparably linked to the name of Her Majesty. For many decades, Elizabeth II rightfully enjoyed the love and respect of her subjects, as well as authority on the world stage,” Putin said, wishing Charles III “courage and perseverance” in the face of this “heavy and irreparable loss.”

“I ask you to convey the words of sincere sympathy and support to the members of the royal family and all the people of Great Britain,” the Russian president added.

Queen Elizabeth died at her Scottish residence, Balmoral Castle, at the age of 96 earlier in the day. She was the longest-serving monarch in British history with 70 years on the throne. The Queen had been placed under “medical supervision” shortly before her death, while senior royals rushed to the retreat to spend the final hours with her.

The Queen was succeeded by her eldest son, 73-year-old former Prince Charles, who has opted to keep the name Charles III for his official title.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Brigantia (9th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), happyuk (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), Snoweagle (9th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's extraordinary if this is for real. It seems one would have to have a twitter account to check out all the replies, which must feature who the heck this person is, and whether this could have been faked. One would only have to go back a short way (a few weeks ago, not necessarily back to February) to see if this was a genuine prediction.
    The account only has nineteen posts, most of which seem to be complete garbage, like this post, although numerologists might disagree with me:

How difficult would it be to set up multiple bot accounts, each one with a post like "The Queen will die on September 9th" and then another "on the 10th" and so on? I think one could write an algorithm to do this. Perhaps you would have to navigate some of those "I am not a robot" screens but there are some people out there with too much time on their hands that could and would do that.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ClearWater (10th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), happyuk (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), pueblo (9th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

For those who were doubting (earlier on this thread) that Charles would be incoming as King Charles III, it does seem a done deal. By the end of tomorrow it should be clear:

Quote King Charles III is expected to address the nation for the first time as sovereign at 18:00 BST, following the death of Queen Elizabeth II...

...Charles will be officially proclaimed King at the Accession Council at 10:00 on Saturday in a ceremony televised for the first time...

The Accession Council on Saturday will be attended by his son the Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge on Saturday.

It is also attended by invited Privy Councillors and current serving government ministers - but that could also include former ministers, prime ministers, and senior clergy.

After the meeting, the Principal Proclamation, announcing Charles as sovereign, will be read at 11:00 from the balcony overlooking Friary Court at St James's Palace, central London.

...There will also be a rare Saturday sitting of the House of Commons, where senior MPs will gather to take an oath of allegiance to the new King from 14:00.
    Last edited by arwen; 9th September 2022 at 15:11.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (9th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This livestream has just started, and Alexander Mercouris opens with some wise and statesmanlike words that I think are very apt.

When Queen Elizabeth took the throne, in 1952 and before many reading this now were born, Winston Churchill was Prime Minister on the UK, Stalin was General Secretary of the USSR, and Eisenhower was about to become President of the US. She has been there, as a symbol that has now passed, of a Britain (in a world) that now no longer exists.

And in a modern Britain which is facing massive economic and [potentially] social and political crisis, the loss of the Queen will feel to some, even unconsciously, as another figurative central tent pole that has collapsed leaving them with a loss of identity and a loss of hope or any national meaning or pride.

Mercouris says it far better than I just did, but the whole issue of what this means for the identity of the country is an important one. It's not about the passing of one elderly woman, it's about the passing of a symbol, something that was always there, year in and year out, whatever happened anywhere, that in many ways had held Britain together in maybe more ways than many had ever been consciously aware of.

Paul Joseph Watson echoes this sentiment and articulates it superbly in this video, with regard to how it impacts the British people:

Paul Joseph Watson Responds To Death Of Queen Elizabeth II

Whatever people think of her, and the institution of the monarchy, it is part of the British cultural heritage and is part of the collective culture of the people of Britain for the last 70 plus years. I have enormous empathy for what they are feeling in terms of losing an anchor point that has always been there, a stable datum.

I am NOT a supporter of the colonial legacy of this country at all. But I do have a heart for the people who are experiencing their country falling apart, and this just seems to reinforce the end of their country for them.

After listening to Paul Joseph Watson, one has more understanding and empathy for the British people. I am personally saddened to see so little empathy and respect for others when they are grieving, in this world now.

So little compassion, so little wisdom. So much hatred. It does not bode well for our species at all.
    Last edited by arwen; 9th September 2022 at 15:30.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (9th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Did You See Them (9th September 2022), Gwin Ru (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th September 2022), Journeyman (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (9th September 2022), Snoweagle (9th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Attachment 49551
    This is old gossip - Kitty Kelley wrote about it in her book The Royals, published in 1997. Lord Porchester was the racing manager of her racehorses.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Greetings all,

Been watching this thread since yesterday and feel impelled to join in.

I’m disappointed in some of the comments e.g. ‘who cares if some shrivelled up old woman died”. Under any circumstances, about any person, that is simply an oafish thing to say. I can only assume that and similar comments are by those utterly convinced that the theory posited by David Icke is unquestionably true.

I have yet to be convinced, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, as they say, and I am still of the opinion that while David has delivered some big truth bombs over the years, material, I might add, that some of us were already well aware of in the early nineties, except for the sudden assertion that the royals were shapeshifting lizards that tortured and ate children, that was not backed up with any evidence. Ex satanic high priestess Arizona Wilder did not strike me as an unquestionably reliable source. I felt then, as I do now that the best place to hide a massive lie is right in between some big truths. Without irrefutable evidence it is the most pernicious and poisonous idea. Witness the comments here. It inspires hatred.

If I were the Devil, the head of the church would be a prime target, traumatise and disperse the faithful. Job done.

I have no doubt that there are satanists and the demonically possessed and I endlessly despair over the horrors mankind can think up to inflict on one another in this predatory world. Worse than any other animal. But symbolically, the Queen stood for all that is good. What if the ‘royals’ really are sincere Christians that take on as a sacred duty to better the lot of their country and the world? Many Britons just take that at face value. This is why she was loved. Call the plebs. naive if you like, but it’s not a bad thing to stand for.

Elizabeth the Great as she’ll likely be known in the history books, thanks to Boris Johnson’s tribute is, like it or not, a monumental figure. His words revealed a classically educated man steeped in the traditions and who understands the ‘hocus pocus’ as one journalist described the Queen’s coronation. That’s not to say I admire Boris Johnson, he’s a disgrace, just pointing out that a classical education is strictly for the elite nowadays. There’s clearly an agenda, but whether it can be laid at the Queen’s feet is open to question.

If a genie came to you and said, ‘here, you can be the richest person in the world, but you will have no real freedom ever, be told what to do and always be bound by archaic and demanding protocols for the rest of your life’. How would you like it? (I’m sure I’d do an ‘Edward’ and run away). I loved my freedom, the 1950s to 1990s were the best time for a woman to be alive in all of history as far as I can tell. Helen Mirren said “I’m proud to have been an Elizabethan”. Me too. It was a good era for so many of us.

I’ll be listening for Charles’ speech tonight, though I’m sure he’d rather be tucked under a duvet with Camilla being soothed at the loss of his beloved mummy and the prospect of having to finally take up the yoke at 73 when most people get to retire.

I’m not some flag-waving royalist that queues up in the rain for a glimpse of a new Royal baby btw - but show me a republic that is a beacon of integrity, justice, wisdom and compassion. The loss of that is the saddest thing of all.

It’s all circus and ponies at the end of the day, I guess. Harry was suitably punished by being the last to Balmoral and Meghan left out in the cold? Bet that was Camilla’s idea. The palace intrigues will continue as they have done for centuries in all corridors of power. Flawed humans and for all the privilege and alleged thriving on baby blood, they have joys and suffering and grow old and die, just like the rest of us.

The whole truth of it all will make a good movie one day.

But perhaps it already is, just that.

In any case, I give respect to, for all intents and purposes, a woman that played her part dutifully and beautifully, a part that was unexpectedly thrust upon her and she rose to the task admirably. Not many of us could have done as well. God bless the Queen, may she rest in peace.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Brigantia (9th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Did You See Them (9th September 2022), Forever (13th September 2022), gini (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), jaybee (9th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), leavesoftrees (11th September 2022), lunaflare (10th September 2022), Mare (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Sirus (10th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th September 2022), The Moss Trooper (9th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)

In any case, I give respect to, for all intents and purposes, a woman that played her part dutifully and beautifully, a part that was unexpectedly thrust upon her and she rose to the task admirably. Not many of us could have done as well. God bless the Queen, may she rest in peace.
    Thanks for your (whole) post and I agree with the above...

cheers...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (10th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), lunaflare (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2022), pueblo (9th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Personally I was quite fond of Queen Elizabeth. Royals rarely smile and the queen did and when she did she could light up a very big room! May she RIP amen.Queen Elizabeth II, April 21, 1926 - September 8, 2022. I'll always remember her as the smiling royal with the greatest blue eyes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Queen Elizabeth II .jpg
Views:	21
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	49552  
    Attached Images  
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), happyuk (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), jaybee (9th September 2022), Journeyman (10th September 2022), leavesoftrees (11th September 2022), lunaflare (10th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

If we're doing a round of endearments.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Le Chat (10th September 2022), pueblo (10th September 2022), selinam (10th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

The queen's royal cypher is EIIR. Regina means queen in Latin & Rex means king. David Wynn Miller said the world is controlled by Post Masters. In the book Montauk: The Alien Connection by Stewart Swerdlow edited by Peter Moon it states the USPS is a front for a British bank.

Royal cypher

inews.co.uk
    Quote What does ER stand for?

ER, or EIIR, is the Queen’s royal cypher. The ER stands for Elizabeth Regina, “Regina” meaning queen in Latin.

The II is to mark that she was Elizabeth II. However, in Scotland the II is not used, as Scotland did not recognise Elizabeth I, instead being ruled by Mary Queen of Scots.

The Queen’s EIIR features on traditional police helmets and postboxes.

What will King Charles’s cypher be?

Charles will use the cypher CIIIR, standing for Charles III Rex. “Rex” means king in Latin.

The new King has confirmed he will rule as Charles III. He had the choice to instead go by one of his middle names, Philip, Arthur or George.

While English queens use the St Edward’s crown, or a variant of it, on their cypher, kings traditionally use the more rounded Tudor crown.

Last edited by Inversion; 9th September 2022 at 18:37.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ClearWater (10th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Journeyman (10th September 2022), lunaflare (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Greetings all,

Been watching this thread since yesterday and feel impelled to join in.

I’m disappointed in some of the comments e.g. ‘who cares if some shrivelled up old woman died”. Under any circumstances, about any person, that is simply an oafish thing to say. I can only assume that and similar comments are by those utterly convinced that the theory posited by David Icke is unquestionably true.

I have yet to be convinced, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, as they say, and I am still of the opinion that while David has delivered some big truth bombs over the years, material, I might add, that some of us were already well aware of in the early nineties, except for the sudden assertion that the royals were shapeshifting lizards that tortured and ate children, that was not backed up with any evidence. Ex satanic high priestess Arizona Wilder did not strike me as an unquestionably reliable source. I felt then, as I do now that the best place to hide a massive lie is right in between some big truths. Without irrefutable evidence it is the most pernicious and poisonous idea. Witness the comments here. It inspires hatred.

If I were the Devil, the head of the church would be a prime target, traumatise and disperse the faithful. Job done.

I have no doubt that there are satanists and the demonically possessed and I endlessly despair over the horrors mankind can think up to inflict on one another in this predatory world. Worse than any other animal. But symbolically, the Queen stood for all that is good. What if the ‘royals’ really are sincere Christians that take on as a sacred duty to better the lot of their country and the world? Many Britons just take that at face value. This is why she was loved. Call the plebs. naive if you like, but it’s not a bad thing to stand for.

Elizabeth the Great as she’ll likely be known in the history books, thanks to Boris Johnson’s tribute is, like it or not, a monumental figure. His words revealed a classically educated man steeped in the traditions and who understands the ‘hocus pocus’ as one journalist described the Queen’s coronation. That’s not to say I admire Boris Johnson, he’s a disgrace, just pointing out that a classical education is strictly for the elite nowadays. There’s clearly an agenda, but whether it can be laid at the Queen’s feet is open to question.

If a genie came to you and said, ‘here, you can be the richest person in the world, but you will have no real freedom ever, be told what to do and always be bound by archaic and demanding protocols for the rest of your life’. How would you like it? (I’m sure I’d do an ‘Edward’ and run away). I loved my freedom, the 1950s to 1990s were the best time for a woman to be alive in all of history as far as I can tell. Helen Mirren said “I’m proud to have been an Elizabethan”. Me too. It was a good era for so many of us.

I’ll be listening for Charles’ speech tonight, though I’m sure he’d rather be tucked under a duvet with Camilla being soothed at the loss of his beloved mummy and the prospect of having to finally take up the yoke at 73 when most people get to retire.

I’m not some flag-waving royalist that queues up in the rain for a glimpse of a new Royal baby btw - but show me a republic that is a beacon of integrity, justice, wisdom and compassion. The loss of that is the saddest thing of all.

It’s all circus and ponies at the end of the day, I guess. Harry was suitably punished by being the last to Balmoral and Meghan left out in the cold? Bet that was Camilla’s idea. The palace intrigues will continue as they have done for centuries in all corridors of power. Flawed humans and for all the privilege and alleged thriving on baby blood, they have joys and suffering and grow old and die, just like the rest of us.

The whole truth of it all will make a good movie one day.

But perhaps it already is, just that.

An impassioned post. It is hard to not agree with most of your stated points. Yes, she devoted her life to Royal protocol and duty and I am sure that she cared deeply about her family.

Her love for humanity as a whole, on the other hand, is questionable.

The Duchy of Lancaster, the Queens private estate (purse), is one of the biggest private investors in arms manufacturing. Depleted uranium, ammunition, land mines, mechanised armour.......... The list goes on and on. A conservative estimate has The Duchy of Lancaster holding assets of some £700 Million as of 2022

This was one of the reasons why Diana took-up the mantle and became the 'face' of the movement to ban the use of anti-personnel landmines. It was a 'dig' at the Queen.

Surely this is in direct conflict to the position of the head of the Church of England, and to one who cares deeply of her 'subjects'.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th September 2022), Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Did You See Them (9th September 2022), Eva2 (9th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Journeyman (10th September 2022), lunaflare (10th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), Sunny (10th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Well said Phoenix. I am far from being a royalist. I do not like them at all, but that doesn't mean I wish any ill-will upon them - except maybe to go away. I would prefer to live my life as a citizen, not a subject. To me, the entire concept of monarchy is medieval.

But yes, of course, I've heard the rumours, claims, and conspiracy theories about the royal family. I am by no means naive when it comes to conspiracy theories. I have steeped myself in probably all of them over the years. But I'm chiefly interested in only those that are demonstrably provable. An example being UFO reality, or 9/11 as a false flag. Too many conspiracies lack a strong or large body of evidence to support them, and as such are fuelled by hearsay. They're more like conspiracy beliefs (I.e. David Icke's claims). And interesting though many of them are, I'm not that invested in what people believe in, any more invested than they are in what I personally believe. Beliefs are as weak and ephemeral as dust and smoke.

Some of the things I've 'heard' about the royal family are extremely unpleasant and disturbing. Apart from the sordid reality of Prince Andrew very few can be verified. And the Queen herself...I just do not know. How can any of us know for certain? We are only exposed to a fraction of the woman and the life she truly lived. None of us were looking over her shoulder witnessing each and every thing she said and did (in private) the last seventy years. We cannot in good conscience pass judgment on what we do not know for sure.

But oh, I have many questions. About the indigenous children in Canada for one. Diana is another. One thing we cannot dispute was her treatment of Diana, specifically after she died (was murdered) and how exceedingly indifferent she was. That certainly gets you thinking. Did she know beforehand? Was she in any way involved? Did she even sign off on it?

I don't know. None of us know - not for sure. Theory, rumour, hearsay is all we have. Even strong circumstantial evidence is not enough to condemn someone.

If foul play was really involved, and Her Majesty really did play a part in that, then she will face justice, as we all must for any wrong we do - if not in this world, then certainly in the next.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 9th September 2022 at 18:59.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th September 2022), Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Did You See Them (9th September 2022), gini (10th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), jaybee (9th September 2022), Journeyman (10th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), wondering (10th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

King Charles III makes his first address to the UK.

historic-uk
    Quote The UK – a sovereign state that includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Great Britain – an island situated off the north west coast of Europe.

British Isles – a collection of over 6,000 islands, of which Great Britain is the largest.

England – a country within the UK.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), jaybee (9th September 2022), Ratszinger (9th September 2022), TelosianEmbrace (12th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

A very thought-provoking fourteen minutes from Jordan Peterson.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (10th September 2022), gini (10th September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), Journeyman (10th September 2022), meeradas (13th September 2022), pabranno (9th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2022), pueblo (10th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

So I still believe this:

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I think the Queen will die, or be said to have died, on a date with ritual significance. I know considering her age it gets ever more likely but I suspect when it does happen or is said to have happened it will turn out that the stars, gematria etc are in some way marking it out. I think it will be a part of this world event we're experiencing now. Whatever that is.
    On Q. I'm not pushing it, but the references have been coming thick and fast and the Trump team are all but admitting involvement via music choices in their rallies amongst other things. So in that context, the following numeric 'delta' correspondences to QE have been noted:

Name:	Queen dates.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	49555

Note also the 911 reference. So what's the significance to Elizabeth? Queen Elizabeth was born on 21st April 1926/ 111 days gone in the year, 254 to go.

Her official date of passing is 8/9/22, 3 days before 9/11. September 11th is the 254th day of the year, with 111 remaining. It is the 'twin' of April 21st. The concept of twinning and mirroring is very significant in occult thinking.

Why is there any connection with 11/9 if she dies on 8/9? If you wanted to follow this particular rabbit hole (it's not for everyone) I think Dan here may be on to something with the idea of a rebirth ritual:

Leaving aside the numerology I think the death of the Queen is a trigger point for a series of global events that may appear organic, but are actually long planned. The next few months I think are going to leave us dizzy. A global power realignment is imminent, as all the seeds have been sown for widespread discontent with ruling administrations across the world.

I expect revelations that may not seem so surprising to those reading here but which will shock mainstream society. Diana I think forms a part of it, which could give the new King some issues to deal with, along with the rapid dissolution of the Commonwealth which I think only affection for QE was holding back.

Also, think of how absurdly authoritarian the pandemic response was in Australia, NZ and Canada for instance and consider what the reaction would be if the suppressed news on vaccine effectiveness or side effects became public knowledge? It wouldn't just be the fall of governments, but the existing constitutions which failed to curtail the abuse of govt power would be utterly discredited.

If I'm right the world will be reeling from these events and it's at that point that we would be wise to remember the Hegelian dialectic and look to what emerges to fill the power vacuum. I think it will come about in opposition to the established cast of villains at the WEF and people will rush to support it...

Lot of ifs and maybes in the above post, but that's where I'm at.

Except....

As Columbo would say.... just one more thing....

Tomorrow will be 9/11. A date that these days everyone is aware of. As earth shaking as those changes above would be, I increasingly feel that the more significant movement is a spiritual one. I think a giant ritual took place on 9/11 2001 and all of these events are inextricably linked to it. As some will know, September 11th in the Gregorian calendar is not just any other day. In the Ancient Egyptian and Coptic calendar it's literally New Year's Day.

In the Hebrew calendar it's around the time of the Feast of Trumpets aka Rosh Hashana, although the exact date changes with the lunar cycle and many believe it was the birthdate of Christ, as opposed to the 25th December which is linked to Tammuz.

You can find 9/11 IXXI being referenced in various masonic and other works. I think the events of the next few months are the culmination of a very long plan indeed

Name:	newsweek911april76.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	49558

and we will need our wits about us.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th September 2022), Ben (10th September 2022), Brigantia (10th September 2022), ClearWater (13th September 2022), Inversion (10th September 2022), janette (10th September 2022), lunaflare (10th September 2022), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2022), pueblo (10th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast