Thread: Could anyone tell me why?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Cool Could anyone tell me why?

Could anyone tell me why I said this 2 years ago? I ran across my old comment on a site somewhere and surprised myself. It was about covid in China when it first came out... Fascinating

This is not altered or anything, I took a screen shot of it and cropped it.

And I've posted an article about this whole thing... which you can read here...

Honestly, I really really want to save your life.. I don't know why..

A bit of a mystery maybe?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...icine-to-Covid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 years ago.jpeg
Views:	225
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	47915

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (22nd November 2021), Arcturian108 (16th November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), edina (7th September 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021), gini (6th May 2022), Harmony (17th November 2021), haroldsails (19th November 2021), Michi (17th November 2021), ronny (17th November 2021), selinam (17th November 2021), Stephanie (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2021), thepainterdoug (23rd November 2021), wondering (16th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Could anyone tell me why?

I searched for organic folate (Vitamin B9) and to my surprise, I almost couldn't find across the "very world wide web" any shop which would sell the organic form but many who sell the chemical made form (folate acid).
    And I found also explanations that the chemical form is very hard for the body to assimilate. (If not - at all)
    There is a similar problem with chemical manufactured vitamin c - which is broadly sold.
    So, we have here again the widespread sale of inefficient junk and the true gems are often hard to find ...

(sorry for not answering your question)
    Last edited by Michi; 17th November 2021 at 11:03. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2021), gini (6th May 2022), Harmony (17th November 2021), haroldsails (19th November 2021), Hym (17th November 2021), samsdice (7th May 2022), selinam (17th November 2021), Stephanie (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Anu Raman -Excellent article, very informative and relevant for today’s mind virus events taking place and you were definitely on the money.

A healthy mind and body is the best virology lab money can buy !

My family and I have followed Dr Lawrence Wilsons nutritional balancing program for many years now I cannot remember the last time any of my family were ill, we never wore a mask and ignored all this social distancing malarkey.

My wife works at the hospital and did an eight-week stint on the covid wards (80/90 year olds full of panic and fear)

Some days she wore her mask below her chin but never contracted or past on any virus, cough or cold.

Dr Wilson is a self-funded researcher and way ahead of the game in my opinion, he has been threatened by big pharma if he pushed his protocols with main stream doctors so he keeps a fairly low profile.

He makes similar comments to you about the food chain contamination due to intensive farming and pesticides which strip out minerals and vitamins – hence the need for supplements. Not surprising that destroyers like, Bill Gates, is trying to ban vitamins because we do not need them.

https://www.drlwilson.com/ - click the free the free development program to see details of what he recommends.

The other important point in regards to vitamins and minerals is that they are not all equal. The right quality and purety of ingredients is needed for them to be effective.
    Last edited by yelik; 17th November 2021 at 13:02.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2021), haroldsails (19th November 2021), Hym (17th November 2021), selinam (17th November 2021), Stephanie (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,651 times in 20,815 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Could anyone tell me why I said this 2 years ago? I ran across my old comment on a site somewhere and surprised myself. It was about covid in China when it first came out... Fascinating

Attachment 47915

Folate is naturally present in a variety of foods. Some of the highest dietary sources of folate include:
    • Beef liver: 215 mcg per 3 ounces
    • Spinach: 131 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled or 58 mcg for 1 cup raw
    • Black eyed peas: 105 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled
    • Asparagus: 90 mcg for 4 boiled spears
    • Brussels sprouts: 78 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Romaine lettuce: 64 mcg for 1 cup shredded
    • Avocado: 59 mcg for 1/2 cup sliced
    • Broccoli: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Mustard greens: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Green peas: 47 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Kidney beans: 46 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Wheat germ: 40 mcg for 2 Tablespoons
    source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), Frankie Pancakes (18th November 2021), haroldsails (19th November 2021), Heart to heart (23rd November 2021), Icare (19th November 2021), lizhekb (23rd November 2021), Michi (18th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think it’s in the lingri pickle. That’s the green young fern furled fronds that happened to inspire sacred symbols of many ancient cultures,
    distant cultures including the Celts and the Ire’s,Maoris of New Zealand, likewise can is considered sacred in Japan, Korea, China and India,
    often in 3 coils of Life intertwined representing the Trinity & Eternal rejuvenation.

The amount of pure A vitamin they may contain can allegedly cause an overdose. They are very high of folates, iron and B vitamins, vit C as well.

They are found all over the world in different bio zones but have to be collected young and fresh from very clean unpolluted places where they grow naturally in shade of trees and bigger shrubs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddlehead

Unfortunately we can’t rely purely on the lingri pickle available on consumer market for good results but it is one of my favourite medicines for everything

🙏🍵

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), gini (6th May 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    I searched for organic folate (Vitamin B9) and to my surprise, I almost couldn't find across the "very world wide web" any shop which would sell the organic form but many who sell the chemical made form (folate acid).
    And I found also explanations that the chemical form is very hard for the body to assimilate. (If not - at all)
    There is a similar problem with chemical manufactured vitamin c - which is broadly sold.
    So, we have here again the widespread sale of inefficient junk and the true gems are often hard to find ...

(sorry for not answering your question)
    They do sell organic, real food folate/folic acid but they are designed for pregnant women.

I do not care much about synthetic vitamin C, because the formula itself does not conflict with any other objective inside the blood, including plasma. Synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and real vitamin C, works together in formation. There is no 'rejection'.... It's about the closest thing you can get to real vitamin C... and on top of this, vitamin C is not easily stripped from food via pesticides. It is more of a bulky item which is also water soluble.. but more tougher to strip. Vitamin C in a study at the Oregon EDU, as example, has placed as a 'support unit' for folate.

You can read this here:
    https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/folate

Excerpt:
    Vitamin C

Vitamin C may limit degradation of natural folate coenzymes and supplemental folic acid in the stomach and thus improve folate bioavailability. A cross-over trial in nine healthy men found that oral co-administration of 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (343 μg) and vitamin C (289 mg or 974 mg) was associated with higher concentrations of serum folate compared to 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid alone (8). Moreover, a recent study suggested that several genetic variations of folate metabolism might influence the effect of vitamin C on folate metabolism (9).

This information is a bit outdated, however it shows that vitamin C does work right along with natural folates. However please do keep in mind, that most people do not even think about the synthetic version of folate. They just "naturally" consider synthetic folic acid to be the real deal.

However, there are now new updates coming out, directly discussing this very issue.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 23rd November 2021 at 02:52.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ben (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Michi (24th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Anu Raman -Excellent article, very informative and relevant for today’s mind virus events taking place and you were definitely on the money.

A healthy mind and body is the best virology lab money can buy !

My family and I have followed Dr Lawrence Wilsons nutritional balancing program for many years now I cannot remember the last time any of my family were ill, we never wore a mask and ignored all this social distancing malarkey.

My wife works at the hospital and did an eight-week stint on the covid wards (80/90 year olds full of panic and fear)

Some days she wore her mask below her chin but never contracted or past on any virus, cough or cold.

Dr Wilson is a self-funded researcher and way ahead of the game in my opinion, he has been threatened by big pharma if he pushed his protocols with main stream doctors so he keeps a fairly low profile.

He makes similar comments to you about the food chain contamination due to intensive farming and pesticides which strip out minerals and vitamins – hence the need for supplements. Not surprising that destroyers like, Bill Gates, is trying to ban vitamins because we do not need them.

https://www.drlwilson.com/ - click the free the free development program to see details of what he recommends.

The other important point in regards to vitamins and minerals is that they are not all equal. The right quality and purety of ingredients is needed for them to be effective.
    Excellent website, thank you!

The main goal regarding real food Folates, is to prevent covid 19 infection. As indicated in my article, it inhibits the furin thus blocking the development of viral spike proteins.
    The secondary goal regarding real food Folates, is to remove the synthetic versions of it from the blood via plasma, etc. Simply because Sars-Cov-2 hijacks it at first contact with blood.

The more 'accumulated' and 'unmetabolized' it is, the more quicker Sars-Cov-2 infects the body.

On another subject, now, apparently, somehow Pfizer picked this up - They literally manufactured a synthetic "vitamin process", thus creating a pill called "Paxlovid"...

Here is what I wrote on this - further research will be needed on your behalf, if interested.

https://imgur.com/a/kWrlbwU

Why would Pfizer take a chance of creating a total synthetic process, following the exact same procedure as a vitamin would, inside your blood?

The answer to this, is that they know....
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 23rd November 2021 at 03:11.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

Attachment 47915

Folate is naturally present in a variety of foods. Some of the highest dietary sources of folate include:
    • Beef liver: 215 mcg per 3 ounces
    • Spinach: 131 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled or 58 mcg for 1 cup raw
    • Black eyed peas: 105 mcg per 1/2 cup boiled
    • Asparagus: 90 mcg for 4 boiled spears
    • Brussels sprouts: 78 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Romaine lettuce: 64 mcg for 1 cup shredded
    • Avocado: 59 mcg for 1/2 cup sliced
    • Broccoli: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Mustard greens: 52 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Green peas: 47 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Kidney beans: 46 mcg for 1/2 cup
    • Wheat germ: 40 mcg for 2 Tablespoons
    source
    Yes of course ... as long they're not sprayed with pesticides/herbicides.. and the animal isn't taking antibiotics.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I think it’s in the lingri pickle. That’s the green young fern furled fronds that happened to inspire sacred symbols of many ancient cultures,
    distant cultures including the Celts and the Ire’s,Maoris of New Zealand, likewise can is considered sacred in Japan, Korea, China and India,
    often in 3 coils of Life intertwined representing the Trinity & Eternal rejuvenation.

The amount of pure A vitamin they may contain can allegedly cause an overdose. They are very high of folates, iron and B vitamins, vit C as well.

They are found all over the world in different bio zones but have to be collected young and fresh from very clean unpolluted places where they grow naturally in shade of trees and bigger shrubs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddlehead

Unfortunately we can’t rely purely on the lingri pickle available on consumer market for good results but it is one of my favourite medicines for everything

🙏🍵
    The latin word for "folate" is "folium"...

can you guess what that word translates to, in ancient times?

Every edible plant has 'folium' in it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh.. forgot to update.

Tsk... told ya so

https://doctorbuzz.substack.com/p/th...em-is-real?s=w
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 6th May 2022 at 07:15.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread