+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Research and solutions for Biden's dispersal of illegal immigrants in US

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Research and solutions for Biden's dispersal of illegal immigrants in US

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    Good luck to you all when it happens to you.

This thread was prompted by this news story:

The murder in this story happened in my city, about 20min from my house.

My first thoughts are I don't trust FOX News for a second, however that doesn't mean that it's impossible for this story to be true.

I haven't dug into this story just yet as I've only recently become aware of it. I want to gather information. How accurate is this? Who's the contractor? How long will this continue? If any of you Avalonians know anything about this I'd like to hear what you know.

Here's what I want to know the most: What can be done? What are some proactive steps that can be taken?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), cursichella1 (19th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Ioneo (17th November 2021), iota (17th November 2021), Mashika (17th November 2021), Mike (17th November 2021), toppy (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Research and solutions for Biden's dispersal of illegal immigrants in US

Here's the story in the New York Post:
    Reported there is
    Yery Noel Medina Ulloa, 24, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and tampering with evidence charges in Duval County Court in the brutal Oct. 7 stabbing death of Francisco Javier Cuellar in Jacksonville.
    So all that might very well be visible in public court records. Here's more:

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

cursichella1 (19th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Ioneo (17th November 2021), iota (19th November 2021), kudzy (18th November 2021), Strat (17th November 2021), Yoda (17th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Research and solutions for Biden's dispersal of illegal immigrants in US

DeSantis Proposes $8 Million in Budget to Relocate
    Illegal Immigrants to Delaware, Martha’s Vineyard

NTD/Epoch Times Reports:

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis set $8 million in his 2022–23 budget to transport illegal immigrants out of The Sunshine State.

He proposed the spending in the Freedom First Budget (pdf) to protect against harms resulting from illegal immigration. The spending may include the transportation of unauthorized aliens located within Florida to other states or the District of Columbia.

“In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people illegally [in the United States] out of the state of Florida,” he said during a press conference on Friday.

The Republican governor listed Delaware, President Joe Biden’s hometown state, and Martha’s Vineyard, where former President Barack Obama owns a mansion, as potential destinations to relocate the illegal immigrants.

“If you sent [illegal immigrants] to Delaware or Martha’s Vineyard or some of these places, that border would be secure the next day,” he said.

The White House and The Obama Foundation didn’t respond immediately to requests for comments from The Epoch Times."

talking with TX governor Greg Abbott at a border meeting in El Paso

"DeSantis threatened to send illegal immigrants to Delaware back in November. He said his office is looking at legal avenues after his administration alleged that about 70 flights of illegal aliens were sent to Jacksonville, Florida, after being picked up by agents along the U.S.–Mexico border.

“We’re going to get together and figure out what we can do in the immediate term to protect folks in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters, noting that his options are limited because the federal government controls the immigration policies and actions.

But “if they’re not doing that,” DeSantis added, “then clearly the state should be able to come in and provide protection, and so that’s what we’re going to be looking to do.”

“If they’re going to come here, we’ll provide buses,” DeSantis said, before proclaiming, “I will send them to Delaware.”"
    article source: https://www.ntd.com/desantis-propose...rd_713287.html

Strat, if you see this? i was thinking ... i might be able to manage a road trip to FL and you and i can volunteer to "help out" if he decides to go throgh with this plan

ALL i want for pay? is for someone to take a pic of Obummers face when he finds out they are on their way ...

Last edited by iota; 12th December 2021 at 04:09.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (12th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread