+ Reply to Thread

Thread: STARLINK: A brighter future....?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

Default STARLINK: A brighter future....?

Are internet platforms being rebranded, reset and realigned for a much bigger reason?

Interesting wee video -

Starlink and Elon Musk -
    https://www.cnet.com/home/internet/s...net-explained/
    Last edited by scotslad; 17th November 2021 at 09:06.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th November 2021), Brigantia (18th November 2021), ClearWater (17th November 2021), Franny (18th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), TargeT (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Default Re: STARLINK: A brighter future....?

Sorry, I tried to watch the video but could only get through 10 mins, so if I missed the whole idea my apology

I cannot see any 'good' for the mass of people via the construction of this unnatural, frequency prison grid. To me it seems to be a demonic replacement for the archonic control grid.

I can only shudder when I view images such as these

all screenshot from an interactive map of the starlink satellites and ground antennas.
    https://satellitemap.space
    Normal..!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th November 2021), Brigantia (18th November 2021), ClearWater (17th November 2021), Forest Denizen (17th November 2021), Franny (18th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), Ioneo (17th November 2021), Journeyman (17th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (17th November 2021), ronny (17th November 2021), scotslad (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021), Vicus (17th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

the reason is not bigger, the reason is to control better.
    what I want or what I am.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2021), Franny (18th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), scotslad (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021), Vicus (18th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

Starlink = Skynet

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th November 2021), Franny (18th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Sorry, I tried to watch the video but could only get through 10 mins, so if I missed the whole idea my apology

I cannot see any 'good' for the mass of people via the construction of this unnatural, frequency prison grid. To me it seems to be a demonic replacement for the archonic control grid.

I can only shudder when I view images such as these

all screenshot from an interactive map of the starlink satellites and ground antennas.
    https://satellitemap.space
    It looks like a shroud.

I think there's an effort to couch all of this and the Quantum financial system as well as some kind of benevolent alternative to the New World Order, but my reaction is like your own. My fear is that what we are being given is the spiritual equivalent of the Left and the Right hand path in magical terms. I expect the current World Order / Left Hand path to be brought down. Whether that's Biden Harris, or Johnson, Macron, Merkel, or Pope Francis, Fauci, Gates etc etc. The puppets we can currently see are going to be offered up as the prelude to whatever the hell Starlink /Right Hand path etc represents. The script appears very much like that within Revelation with the fall of Babylon.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th November 2021), Brigantia (18th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I watched a few minutes of the video and stopped because I felt the information was largely the same psyop that's been doing its rounds for quite some time

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2021), Journeyman (17th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021), Vicus (17th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

Is this the bigger picture which they already told us about...?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021), yelik (17th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seems like Bezo sees Elysium as one possible future

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), scotslad (17th November 2021), Victoria (17th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

"...the way I have received my information" channeling? How is this not affected by frequency which is easily controlled?

We are electric creatures receiving information via energy, every thought: an electrochemical reaction. Manipulating the frequencies around us, such as with an omnipresent grid of satellites holding just that capacity, manipulates every bit of what we receive and perceive in addition to so much that is not being detailed/disclosed. One man's (or team's) lifespan and oversight is finite. Across decennia and centuries, whose hands will this innovation fall into? If inspired to create them (such innovations/satellites arrayed so profusely) and welcome them, whose intent are we actually serving?

This seems to be a different kind of arms race. Military(-ies) holding hands? A fully AI/military enforced world? Serving nations that are already falling in line, lockstep, with a global agenda and the accompanying various human rights/sovereignty violations worldwide? My goodness, how could that possibly go wrong!? What is a boon today, could be an absolute irrevocable nightmare tomorrow.

We must always look at not just the propensity for good in our decisions, but the worst possible usage and outcome behind a technology to weigh the benefit/risk of introducing it to the world, if we are to stand as guardians of earth and humanity. We cannot expect others to do it for us.

I fear many have stopped heeding this equation while man's penchant for duty, fame, good intentions, momentary strategic necessity/responses, wealth, control or merely to impress themselves and others with capabilities, often outweighs wisdom in choices along this line, thereby openly inviting any potentiality including the most dire, much as Oppenheimer lamented after the tests at Trinity. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33hr54

I often think of that quote and the word "worlds" continues to linger...wondering if symbolically, being held at Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, which was then named Trinity, was intentionally significant for the bomb's instantaneous effect on the material, on the future/legacy/earth lifeforms' genetic expression/lineage, and on the spiritual.  Did such an explosive chain reaction shake all worlds at once?

I see these technological creations, emerging with increasing frequency, and cannot help but think, "What are we doing to ourselves and under whose influence?" Humanity is along for the ride unless we question more thoroughly the people making decisions which affect all of us and acknowledge that the reasons behind such technology are robustly multifaceted.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2021), Brigantia (18th November 2021), Forest Denizen (17th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th November 2021), Journeyman (17th November 2021), lake (17th November 2021), scotslad (17th November 2021), Vicus (19th November 2021), yelik (17th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    It looks like a shroud.
    The script appears very much like that within Revelation with the fall of Babylon.
    I have a fear of this .... I think it was reading this site many years ago that I began to comprehend the possible 'levels' of being and that 'agreement' to actions could condemn one.
    I do feel that acceptance of slavery via offering yourself to genetic modification vibrates in the surrounding realms .... that 'putting on the VR goggles' .... you would never know if you had, actually, taken them back off?
    I think it was Carmody who said (paraphrasing) .... "Never put technology above nature, or you may become lost within a fake realm forever, never knowing what is real and never being able to leave!"

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    We are electric creatures receiving information via energy, every thought: an electrochemical reaction. Manipulating the frequencies around us, such as with an omnipresent grid of satellites holding just that capacity, manipulates every bit of what we receive and perceive in addition to so much that is not being detailed/disclosed. One man's (or team's) lifespan and oversight is finite. Across decennia and centuries, whose hands will this innovation fall into? If inspired to create them (such innovations/satellites arrayed so profusely) and welcome them, whose intent are we actually serving?

This seems to be a different kind of arms race. Military(-ies) holding hands? A fully AI/military enforced world? Serving nations that are already falling in line, lockstep, with a global agenda and the accompanying various human rights/sovereignty violations worldwide? My goodness, how could that possibly go wrong!? What is a boon today, could be an absolute irrevocable nightmare tomorrow.

We must always look at not just the propensity for good in our decisions, but the worst possible usage and outcome behind a technology to weigh the benefit/risk of introducing it to the world, if we are to stand as guardians of earth and humanity. We cannot expect others to do it for us.

I fear many have stopped heeding this equation while man's penchant for duty, fame, good intentions, momentary strategic necessity/responses, wealth, control or merely to impress themselves and others with capabilities, often outweighs wisdom in choices along this line, thereby openly inviting any potentiality including the most dire, much as Oppenheimer lamented after the tests at Trinity. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33hr54

I often think of that quote and the word "worlds" continues to linger...wondering if symbolically, being held at Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, which was then named Trinity, was intentionally significant for the bomb's instantaneous effect on the material, on the future/legacy/earth lifeforms' genetic expression/lineage, and on the spiritual.  Did such an explosive chain reaction shake all worlds at once?

I see these technological creations, emerging with increasing frequency, and cannot help but think, "What are we doing to ourselves and under whose influence?" Humanity is along for the ride unless we question more thoroughly the people making decisions which affect all of us and acknowledge that the reasons behind such technology are robustly multifaceted.
    Nice post .... thank you

A quick story .... I was a mod on a forum and a member joined posting mainly about frequency. He made about 400 posts and one day contacted me and asked to have his account deleted along with all posts (this was approx April 2020). I asked why?
    He said that he had been contacted by 'family' and told that his posting had "Over stepped what is allowed!"
    That he was to have all removed else 'they' would remove it .... He had written too much information.
    I said that we would not do it as removal of 400 posts would make 'holes' in the 'flow' of the forum .... So he came back and said that it was only one thread he needed removed and his account deleted.
    The thread was 80 posts, of which he had made around 50.
    After chatting with admin .... it was done.
    A month later .... the forum was hacked and all the forum posts deleted including all backups on the server.

I relate this as all he posted about was the frequency animated by beings ....... that it is near everything regarded as important in this realm ....

and I consider this 'starlink' a definite threat to individual awareness via corruption of frequency!

Do Not put on the VR headset and never loose your natural connection to the Divine.
    Last edited by lake; 3rd December 2021 at 17:20.
    Normal..!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th November 2021), Brigantia (18th November 2021), ClearWater (17th November 2021), Dick (17th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (17th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), scotslad (17th November 2021), Vicus (19th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Think its getting close to the time to head for the hills and create you're own environment free from this very negative energy and inversion of truth permeating the planet and probably the solar system. It is being spread and enhanced by the spiritually wicked destroyers in high places. Individually our concious thoughts and prayers are insufficient to overcome these energies - only mass awakening, knowledge and realisation that many people have inadvertently believed certain truths when they are not. This will help bring back balance to human concious beliefs and perceptions - only then can we development and move on

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), Journeyman (17th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (17th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

scotslad (19th November 2021), Vicus (19th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    The thread was 80 posts, of which he had made around 50.
    After chatting with admin .... it was done.
    A month later .... the forum was hacked and all the forum posts deleted including all backups on the server.

I relate this as all he posted about was the frequency animated by beings ....... that it is near everything regarded as important in this realm ....
    Very interesting.

Bluegreen's 'Hollyweird' thread got me thinking. Dig deep enough and the long term scale and ambition of what was built there becomes apparent. A vast engine to create and control the stimuli, narratives, celebrities, archetypes etc of the global populace. It's a mistake to view it as simply a distraction, I think it's central to what this group wants and how it attains it. Not with legions of troops, but with battalions of actors. With control over what stories are greenlit, what messaging is incorporated, what entities are directly or indirectly referenced and reverenced. All the violence and other depravity that we witness from childhood onwards. Not simply a commercial enterprise run amok, but something darker and more considered.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), haroldsails (18th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (17th November 2021), scotslad (19th November 2021), Vicus (19th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

I am not sure how I feel about the Starlink satellite system, I do not have enough information to say much of anything about it.

I'm curious as to why so many people seem so confident that,of the millions of Electromagnetic = "EM"/"radio" signals that have already existed for decades, this new 1,000 or so new electromagnetic signals means the end of the world.

I do believe that there are currently some VERY bad electromagnetic weapons that exist on the earth, one array seems to be in Antartica which a whistleblower talked about in detail recently.

I guess my point is that it seems that because there are "bad/ evil electromagnetic waves" that people make the assumption that ALL electromagnetic waves are bad.

Like humans some waves are just waves and are not to be feared...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Snoweagle (18th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member haroldsails's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as our future goes, This just might be it. And these things will happen very fast now.My sense of our peril is based on no knowledge, or technical understanding. I just feel it. I happen to believe that the observations  posted here are a very real vision based on our present trajectory. The Borg in its early evolution.We do have to realize that the vast majority will embrace this scenario enthusiastically, and defend, and enforce the implementation of it with religious fervor. Like the jab.  

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to haroldsails For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th November 2021), Brigantia (18th November 2021), Journeyman (18th November 2021), Vicus (18th November 2021), yelik (18th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by haroldsails (here)
    As far as our future goes, This just might be it. And these things will happen very fast now.My sense of our peril is based on no knowledge, or technical understanding. I just feel it. I happen to believe that the observations  posted here are a very real vision based on our present trajectory. The Borg in its early evolution.We do have to realize that the vast majority will embrace this scenario enthusiastically, and defend, and enforce the implementation of it with religious fervor. Like the jab.  
    Well said.
    It also appears that a two-tier society is being created intentionally. The compliant and obedient vaxxed borg and the non-compliant awakened unvaxxed puritans.

Perhaps we the divergent puritans will be forced to come together to create our own communities and businesses outside of the hunger-games scenario

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th November 2021), haroldsails (19th November 2021), Vicus (19th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Maybe somewhat related someday because an enemy could potentially induce the described "self-sustaining cascading collision of space debris in LEO":

The Kessler syndrome is a theory proposed by NASA scientist Donald J. Kessler in 1978, used to describe a self-sustaining cascading collision of space debris in LEO. In an article published on June 1, 1978 in the American Journal of Geophysical Research, a peer-reviewed – the evaluation of work by one or more people with similar competences as the producers of the work – scientific journal, containing original research on the physical, chemical, and biological processes that contribute to the understanding of the Earth, Sun, and Solar System, authors Donald J. Kessler and Burton G. Cour-Palais, two NASA experts, identified the risk of an exponential increase in the number of space debris or orbital debris under the effect of mutual collisions. The two authors believed that a belt formed by these objects or fragments of objects around the Earth would soon form. Eventually threatening space activities, this phenomenon will be popularized a few years later under the name of Kessler syndrome.

more at https://www.spacelegalissues.com/spa...sler-syndrome/
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

haroldsails (19th November 2021), Vicus (19th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread