+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Study Suggests 36 Alien Civilizations In The Milky Way, But...

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation New Study Suggests 36 Alien Civilizations In The Milky Way, But...

• New Study Suggests 36 Alien Civilizations In The Milky Way, But...

• There is now this cool "calculator" you can try that estimates # of civilizations based on the parameters in the study ... Try it here yourself here

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th November 2021 at 16:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th November 2021), Nasu (17th November 2021), TomKat (18th November 2021), william r sanford72 (17th November 2021), yelik (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: New Study Suggests 36 Alien Civilizations In The Milky Way, But...

They are only Alien because truth has eluded most people due to mass deception.

Why would an advanced alien race want to engage too much with the elite rulers who keep all and any contact to themselvers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    They are only Alien because truth has eluded most people due to mass deception.

Why would an advanced alien race want to engage too much with the elite rulers who keep all and any contact to themselvers
    Meanwhile 10,000s of Alien-Human interactions worldwide via CE5 protocols without the need to wait for the elite being 100% open & transparent about countless different Alien-Human interactions.

John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th November 2021 at 16:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I suspect the CE5 contacts are relatively brief and limited

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th November 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    I suspect the CE5 contacts are relatively brief and limited
    I have used CE5 protocols successfully 3 times (with others!) ... already shared my insights on that many times.

Of course things are limited ... speech is limited ... what we can share is limited (as there 1000s of other things you could have done at the same time) ... But what is eternal unlimited is: possibilities

John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th November 2021 at 11:58.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (18th November 2021), Patient (18th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote New Study Suggests 36 Alien Civilizations In The Milky Way
    Likely to be off by maybe 5 or 6 orders of magnitude.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (18th November 2021), bobme (17th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th November 2021), DSKlausler (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2021), Hym (17th November 2021), kudzy (18th November 2021), Mypos (19th November 2021), Patient (18th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), sijohn (17th November 2021), william r sanford72 (17th November 2021), yelik (18th November 2021), Yoda (17th November 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• Something Incredible Discovered About The Iconic Miller-Urey Experiment:

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (18th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Vangelo (17th November 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Why can't I get paid to just make up some study for how many Alien civilizations there are. Sheesh. We all can make a guess for free and get closer to the truth. I will just conclude there are 37 and I can pretty much guarantee i am closer than the "scientists."

Why don't they first study what reality is. What space/time is. How perception works. Then go make a guess. I mean this 1 planet shows life to be pretty much everywhere!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

amor (18th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021), yelik (18th November 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Concerning the subject of transmitting messages between celestial bodies, I can think of a few things which might be problematic, off the top of my head, about this. They concern the physical structure of what we define as our universe/galaxy, from the view of current and alternative physics and how that might interfere with our current methods of transmission and its technical failures; and also, how transmission of messages might more successfully be made by enhanced telepathic methods. This would more likely ensure that we are at least communicating with something close to our own species and mentality. Those who have had this experience say that our vision of a universe and physical world say that telepathic communication suggests strongly that our vision of SPACE/TIME is an illusion. Therefore, going to the unnecessary trouble of navigating our tech through a seemingly complicated illusion is totally unnecessary. There are problems of security, biological differences and a host of other possibilities inherent in our vision of physical communication. Let us investigate and expand what we have learned about telepathic communication to increase our knowledge of the TRUE structure of our existence, as in METAPHYSICS.

In my model of the Metaphysical Being, we exist only as MIND which may be closely linked to those other thoughts of its neighbors, however you may define the structure (perhaps as stemming from layers of over groups leading to the Divine Being.

If we include in our model "past life experiences," and reincarnation experiences, the possibility then exists that our MIND SUBGROUPS are creating learning experiences to GROW our group-mind universe in many mental directions.

After finishing the above, I stumbled unto the following (It is from the Emerald Tablets. Google to listen to it):

Youtube.com/The mightiest gods of Egyptian mythology. Mightiest Gods Series 4.

This is worth listening to by any who wish to ascend from the plain of the material world to that of the Supreme God. It is a series of instructions from the King of Atlantis, who moved to Egypt to restart his kingdom after Atlantis sank as a result of their priests indulging in the dark arts. It is, to those capable of grasping it, an understanding of the passage from here to the Celestial Kingdom of Light which gave birth to all things material. Repeated is the concept of THREE: God, Son, Holy Spirit, being required to establish the matrix of SPACE/TIME (fundamental philosophy).
    Last edited by amor; 19th November 2021 at 02:42.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread