+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2021 Uncensored Raw Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Luke Rudkowski, Tim Pool, Michael Malice & DrewHLive

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation 2021 Uncensored Raw Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Luke Rudkowski, Tim Pool, Michael Malice & DrewHLive

• 2021 Uncensored Raw Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Luke Rudkowski, Tim Pool, Michael Malice & DrewHLive

I knew this would eventually happen ... Love the alternative media think-tank expressing insights it all to millions ... Something mainstream never dare to discuss fairly and honestly.

Sure nobody is flawless here, no one is the: "the be all end all" but at least it will broaden the horizon of perspectives for millions much much better than MSM will ever do.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    November 17th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th November 2021 at 17:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (19th November 2021), Alpha141 (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (17th November 2021), Inversion (18th November 2021), Ioneo (17th November 2021), JohanB (17th November 2021), Mercedes (19th November 2021), mountain_jim (17th November 2021), TomKat (18th November 2021), toppy (17th November 2021), Vicus (18th November 2021), yelik (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: 2021 Uncensored Raw Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Luke Rudkowski, Tim Pool, Michael Malice & DrewHLive

Sounded more like a political debate without the elites controlling the agenda

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: 2021 Uncensored Raw Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Luke Rudkowski, Tim Pool, Michael Malice & DrewHLive

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

I respectfully disagree with your oversimplification
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (19th November 2021), Vicus (18th November 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

I respectfully disagree with your oversimplification
    Maybe but I've not watched the full version.

Also it was claimed that the UK is going to ban the unvaccinated similar to Austria, Australia and New Zealand. This is not the case so far. They are making the Covid Vaccine a condition of employement for the healthcare sector and I suspect they will follow the US relating to the Military. The government has said that under 'plan B' they may ban the unvaxxed from large venues. My wife works for the NHS healthcare sector and will not take the vaccine. She's never had any vaccinations, never contracted covid or the flu despite working on covid wards for 8 weeks. I can't remember as a family when any of us last had even a cough or cold

You can apply for medical excemption via the government system which makes it highly unlikely anyone one will obtain excemption. You can apply for religious excemption but I suspect they've got that covered because the dark pope classes this innoculation (its not a vaccine) as a modern day wonder.

There are moves afoot to make legal challenges to all this BS - we shall see
    Last edited by yelik; 17th November 2021 at 17:49.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (17th November 2021), Mercedes (19th November 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

All of the above has already happened in the US. Many companies fireing people for not having the vaccine. Nor will they hire them if they do not get the jab.

Some companies mandate testing every week or two for those who do not have the vax. which the employee must pay for,of course.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Mercedes (19th November 2021), yelik (17th November 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I would like to clarify the differences between the TEST stick, the JAB (being called the vaccine which it is not) and the word COVID (which merely means Corona Virus Identification). This latter, COVID, has been confusingly applied to what has been sold as the SARS Vaccine which people were encouraged to get every year to prevent the common FLU. This contained horrible materials which actually GAVE you the Flu every year so that you would have to buy and renew it yearly.

FLU is merely a reaction to harmful foreign materials
    circulating in the body, eliciting reactions meant to eliminate the foreign matter, etc., from the body.

A recent court case brought against the Vaccine companies, proved that COVID as a virus DID NOT EXIST. Ergo, it was a ploy for producing the JAB.

The TEST STICK UP THE NOSE, is said by the inventor to merely MAGNIFY whatever it was aimed at, and it did not identify or cure anything. However, this maneuver is employed by the disease pushers as a way to get the same mRNA nanobots across the Brain/blood barrier where they are deposited and cannot be removed from the brain. In short, you have had nanobots deposited in your brain by a VAX. The fraudulent result you get back which is the same as results that come back from rubbing it in fruit, etc., is only to fool you into thinking that you need to take the series of JABS, which you are going to be tricked into taking.

The first ones may have nothing or little in them or may result in your immediate or eventual death, as the contents of the injections are varied. This is so that not too many people drop dead immediately and discourages others from taking the JABS. The cause of deaths is that the contents of the JAB causes the Red Blood Cells to Clot, making it impossible for the blood cells to transfer oxygen through the lung tissue and also to pass through the Heart without obstructing its passage, thus causing heart attacks. Also, the mRNA contains what looks like a living parasite in tube-like material. This causes your immune system to attack; however, it is not strong enough to fight the replication and spread of this creature into every organ of your body. This causes your immune system to create what is called a cytokine storm in your body which kills the body by overwhelming the immune system. This parasite can be killed by Ivermecten (also given to animals as a wormer and dispensed by animal doctors). I imagine other systemic wormers such as Albendesol (spelling may be incorrect) may do as well.

They apparently had this all invented, patented and planned before the Rockefeller 2010 Lockstep Plot against humanity was published. These are the Eugenicists. The cause of wanting to kill off people, I believe, is that they have spent 700 billion dollars of people's investments and funds (according to the figure I heard on the internet) which they cannot repay. Therefore, KILL OFF THE PEOPLE YOU OWE.
    Last edited by amor; 18th November 2021 at 06:01.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Brodie75 (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021), gini (18th November 2021), Mercedes (19th November 2021), OmeyocaN777 (19th November 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Thanks for sharing,

I thought it was awesome and funny. As well as being pretty epic but totally relaxed. A really great mix of perspectives that got quite a bit included that will no doubt fast track many who explore it. If the reality needed something right now it was a bit of a unison relative to heavyweights and their perspectives of people like this coming together. You would have no idea how big Joe and Alex actually are by this which is really cool. So, to me being across so much for so long it can not be understated how significant potential ego's like this all coming and aligning together right now. So to me it is actually enormously significant and one for the ages.

Unity will be an enormous ally going forth for sure. Disunity has been weaponised. I personally don't focus on the level they focus on with enormous vigilance. I also don't entirely agree with all they say nor energy they give to certain levels of things out there. But...they are definitely pushing back the falsehood and people are gravitating to them. Because to me truth is so eloquent and simple. And obvious if you are willing to challenge what you know. The falsehood requires incredible energy and metaphoric 'plate spinning' to maintain which is simply unsustainable.

Good luck all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Vicus (18th November 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)

A recent court case brought against the Vaccine companies, proved that COVID as a virus DID NOT EXIST. Ergo, it was a ploy for producing the JAB.
    Can you provide a link to this court case?

Thank you.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Mercedes (19th November 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

not very listenable, too chaotic

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

yelik (18th November 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To Exomatrix: Dear John, you have a very wide readership. It took some time and thinking to put together the post I did above, and I have trouble manipulating the movements of my application, and so put my post wherever I find a relevant post of the day. Because of that, almost no one gets to see it. I believe a great many people are confused by the trickery employed by Fauci/Gates and this post would help greatly to expose their fraud. Therefore, would you kindly copy and move it for me to a more visible location, even under its own heading? Thank you again for your amazing work which helps us all.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    To Exomatrix: Dear John, you have a very wide readership. It took some time and thinking to put together the post I did above, and I have trouble manipulating the movements of my application, and so put my post wherever I find a relevant post of the day. Because of that, almost no one gets to see it. I believe a great many people are confused by the trickery employed by Fauci/Gates and this post would help greatly to expose their fraud. Therefore, would you kindly copy and move it for me to a more visible location, even under its own heading? Thank you again for your amazing work which helps us all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (19th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

• Media Keeps Dropping Joe Rogan Smears, Proving He Owns The News Cycle And Is Winning:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Vangelo (29th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• Joe Rogan Is NOT Right Wing - He’s A Lefty:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread