+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple Myeloma healing?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Multiple Myeloma healing?

I have just found out a lady I knew in the past has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma,
    I do not know much of what this is and have to read more on it.

CDC info says:

Myeloma, also called multiple myeloma, is a cancer of the plasma cells. Plasma cells are white blood cells that make antibodies that protect us from infection. In myeloma, the cells grow too much, crowding out normal cells in the bone marrow that make red blood cells, platelets, and other white blood cells.
    She and her beautiful kids touched my life in such a positive way and perhaps I can offer a possible holistic remedy for healing. I don't know.

What I have learned is she is trying to get her health quality up enough to be able to do a clinical trial. She has already gone through 8 treatments and her myeloma is considered aggressive. I assume she is using allopathic care since she has lost her hair.

I am asking for guidance for holistic medicine knowledge regarding this particular illness. I don't know where to begin.
    Thank you for any and all wisdom offered. I am beside myself not knowing what to do.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), Chip (17th November 2021), Harmony (18th November 2021), Jad (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Stephanie (18th November 2021), Suzi E (18th November 2021), wondering (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Default Re: Multiple Myeloma healing?

Look into cannabis oil.
    Look into chlorine dioxide.
    Look at various mushroom varieties.
    All are possible aids in the cure.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), Harmony (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), raregem (19th November 2021), Stephanie (18th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

This might be helpful

https://drlwilson.com/articles/CANCER%20INT.htm

If you are interested here's a list of approved practisioners that might be able to help. The one I know is Cecilia Martell from Canada who's very smart and good at her job. They are able to contact Dr Wilson directly - he does not typically deal directly with the public.

https://www.drlwilson.com/do%20hair%20analysis.htm

Actually here is a contact form

https://drlwilson.vpweb.com/
    Last edited by yelik; 18th November 2021 at 18:25.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Brigantia (18th November 2021), Harmony (20th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), raregem (19th November 2021), Stephanie (18th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Thank you Frankie and yelik and everyone who has offered loving energy. It means a lot to me.
    I am ready (and reading the detailed info, too) to send all the above links and info when I hear back by email from the Grandmother. (I have never met her) She has taken care of Nicole and her children through all of this. My heart goes out to them.
    Last edited by raregem; 19th November 2021 at 09:30.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2021), Stephanie (19th November 2021), Suzi E (19th November 2021), yelik (19th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread