+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is Ashayana Deane?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Where is Ashayana Deane?

Does anyone know if Ashayana Deane is still around?
    No updates on the website for years, no response to emails, nothing to be found on the net..
    No one seems to know anything about what's going on
    Any info would be appreciated

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kyron For This Post:

Alpha141 (4th October 2022), Dumpster Diver (18th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2021), Frankie Pancakes (18th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021), Watching from Cyprus (8th August 2022), WhiteFeather (20th November 2021), yiolas (18th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Where is Ashayana Deane?

Quote Posted by kyron (here)
    Does anyone know if Ashayana Deane is still around?
    No updates on the website for years, no response to emails, nothing to be found on the net..
    No one seems to know anything about what's going on
    Any info would be appreciated
    No Idea
    facebook.com/Arhayas
    arhayas.com
    Itinerary: KDDL-3 Full Itinerary
    piratebayproxy.live/search/Ashayana%20Deane/1/99/0
    vimeo.com/user15470631

Last known background info:
    • ARhAyas Productions LLC
      5020 Clark Rd #307
      Sarasota
      FL 34233
      Office Hours: M-F 8am - 4pm
    • Email: office@arhayas.com
    Headquarters: 5020 Clark Rd, #307, Sarasota, Florida, 34233, United States
    5793 Old Ranch Rd Sarasota, FL 34241 USA

Phone: (941) 924-8109 ... or +1 941-924-8109

This workshop contains 7- hour lecture and a 100-page handbook. The material gives an overview of contemporary Angelic and ET contact and addresses common questions like: Who are the Visitors? Where do they come from? Why have they returned? Discussion points and quotes from the workshop include: A'shayana's (Speaker One's) childhood experiences in inter-dimensional contact. ● Taking steps in protecting oneself from adverse ET contact begins with knowing WHO you are/ your True nature. ● Being empowered is about being able to look at the good, the bad and everything in between and make a choice. ● True evolved Beings: if you have an advantage you help others to have that advantage too. ● We need to re-evolve rather than revolt: re-evolution rather than revolution! ● Only empowered individuals have the power to begin shifting what's happening on a mass level here.

• Disclaimer: remember >> sharing is not the same as "endorsing"
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th November 2021 at 16:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (18th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), ronny (18th November 2021), WhiteFeather (20th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Where is Ashayana Deane?

Where is Ashayana Deane? I'll take a guess: up her own ass.

Have any of you tried to listen to this woman? It's near impossible. There are some people that I've tried to listen to over the years, but I simply can't digest the information. It's almost like they're speaking another language. She's one of those people. Her stuff is so hopelessly esoteric and convoluted that's It's practically meaningless. It's like trying to listen to Barbara Hand Clow while on acid.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

delfine (19th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2021), Gemma13 (30th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), Hym (18th November 2021), Isserley (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Pam (19th October 2022), Spiral (4th October 2022), WhiteFeather (19th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Have any of you tried to listen to this woman? It's near impossible. There are some people that I've tried to listen to over the years, but I simply can't digest the information. It's almost like they're speaking another language. She's one of those people. Her stuff is so hopelessly esoteric and convoluted that's It's practically meaningless. It's like trying to listen to Barbara Hand Clow while on acid.
    Lol - now I wanna hear what she has to say!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), Hym (18th November 2021), iota (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Watching from Cyprus (8th August 2022), WhiteFeather (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Ha!

Well if you do, and you actually understand it, confetti will fall from the ceiling and kazoos will howl while one of those trickster midgets commonly seen in dht trips fastens a large crown on your head with an engraving commemorating your accomplishment.

...and even Bill Deagle will want you to explain it to him in a slow deliberate manner.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

delfine (19th October 2022), Dumpster Diver (19th November 2021), Gemma13 (30th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), Hym (18th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Pam (19th October 2022), Spiral (4th October 2022), WhiteFeather (19th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Where is Ashayana Deane?

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Ha!

Well if you do, and you actually understand it, confetti will fall from the ceiling and kazoos will howl while one of those trickster midgets commonly seen in dht trips fastens a large crown on your head with an engraving commemorating your accomplishment.

...and even Bill Deagle will want you to explain it to him in a slow deliberate manner.
    • I do not mean this in a condescending way:
    What I like the most about Diane K. Deane aka Ashayana Deane... is her typical laughter after saying something genius ... on top of that she has a sense of sarcasm that is on another level ... she literary feels everything she says is 100% correct and tries to conduit that feeling as if it is pure unspeculative facts! ... No room for other (possible) interpretations whatsoever ... And ties her insights/story to almost all doom & horror we have on this planet!
    • But not all her laughter are done for fun ... I sense there is a deep trauma behind it.
    A pain so deep ... she needs to find a way to transform it all otherwise she would not survive for long having lots of issues ... This I felt immediately watching her for the first time long before she went missing.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th November 2021 at 01:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), WhiteFeather (19th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

No worries John, i hear you. She may just be lovely. I haven't listened to her in years. I'm operating off memory here. At the time her stuff came off largely as gobbledygook to me.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2021), Harmony (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Spiral (4th October 2022), WhiteFeather (19th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Lmao.That's a great way of explaining her. You nailed it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mercedes (19th November 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), PurpleLama (19th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

If i remember correctly Ashayana Deane had a clash/falling out with someone, I forget now who it was. This was about 9 years ago or so.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mike (19th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Ashayana Deane and Atticus (Stephen) agreed on one standout 'fact'.

Two Hundred Years !

I'm sure they were not working together, and they definitely were/are not the same type.

EDIT TO ADD:

This is an interesting snippet, in the light of current events.

Ashayana Dean - The rush to leave
    https://app.box.com/s/rllt1nztruqh3eh9pxgok75vpf7g7pqq
    Last edited by norman; 19th November 2021 at 17:06.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th November 2021), janette (19th November 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mike (19th November 2021), Spiral (4th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Its very interesting that Nov 2021 time frame you put this Q out...I was triggered to seek her to.

As, i am probably like many of you. Got into my Conscious Exploring back 2008'ish and found Project Camelot...went hardcore etc. Then Kerry did that 2010 series. Which for me was so far beyond what i was ready for then. I did turn me away from things etc. I have been working in the info scene, multidimensional very aware beings. Creating content, doing grid missions etc. Almost taken out etc. But...for me it was an undercover, be involved with things. Come out the other side actually being very aligned with her 'side' of things and teachings innate, instinctively then. Got into creating my own content which then the second half of 2021. I was very clear. On my game and after my own personal journey for those 10yrs...in the Spiritual / Alternate trenches in a very hardcore way. Really after all the Chaos19 stuff was really questioning how we seemed to be so setup by things.

The aware aspects i was involved in really creating content at the time. Had absolute zero upfront awareness of all the epicness of things unfolding. The WEF plans etc. What it was all about. So, just eluding to alot it made me question alot. And, triggered me to go review past things. I had been doing currency trading back then and using it as a means to research all these type of things as a distraction between stressful trades. I was into Clif High back then (he was into markets, bitcoin etc) and as i said Project Camelot. Ashayana like i said was to much for me back then but my question in reviewing stuff. What, i do feel people were dare i say it 'predicting the future potentials' or offering perspectives about things like viruses. You know when you hear things like that things haven't unfolded. But, when the do its the confirmation. So, i was interested in tracking down people of the past to revisit their stuff. I downloaded all Ashayana's content of all sorts of places (inc torrents). And, had it all but never reviewed it. That was up until Oct / Nov 2021.

When i came across her material then. It was like OMFG.....wow..How is this stuff not known? I went on a mega binge of it for months (have on and off since). After some serious discernment. I sent out a few e-mails of extracted audios. To my hardcore clients who i knew were very clear and comping at the bit for this kind of material. The core concepts that really help reverse engineer the WFT is really going on. Because she has 81 seminars, 1600+hrs of really the most profound, high level consistent stuff i have ever heard. It is far to much for most can handle and very hard to find what matters. If you do really know me and who i've actually been around it already was at a level most can't comprehend or want to. But, hers was after all this 10yrs of mine. Now really makes sense.

So, at that Nov time she had just done a new lecture. has only done 1 a year for about 5yrs. With so much out there and efforts (now i know) to obfuscate it...Alot makes sense. That stuff from 2001-2003 especially is amazing. That are 20yrs ago has been foundational to alot for me. Which are in the audios i offered.

What i did this week is create a page offering some of those core audios for access to who ever wants them. They are so important now with all that has unfolded. Because when you hear them. Invest in a few listens. You get a real codex type unlocking of what has really gone on for a very long time. How much is upside down. How epic our history is. The efforts to suppress true teachings, the targeting of teachers and creation of DNA body (skinsuits) for the ruling class to occupy from the soul level (incarnation war). That have all the codes the 25000y of industrial pillaging has created. For this time. Plus, i get into the epic 250B year mega overview Galactic History also in another section.

This is the page. Things are outlined. And, alot will make sense hearing these:
    http://www.servantoftruth.org/ashaya...ecordings.html

Her husband was abusing her for 8-10yrs on top. He was a part of this all and controlled alot. Like the money etc. Involved in things like this. There are psychic attacks, targeting, infiltration etc. Been there lived through it. The level of influence targeted at her, the guys involved must have been so dense. Esp back that 1990-2005 era. That 2012 time frame when the fallout happened was a testament to the endurance.

Up to you guys. Well worth a review now for sure. This material might be interesting now for all.
    ♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Casey Claar (20th October 2022), Frankie Pancakes (4th October 2022), Harmony (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Journeyman (4th October 2022), Mark (4th October 2022), norman (4th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

--

Ashayana Deane, was, imho, catastrophically bad at explaining things. I didn't have the time to wade through any of it then, and I don't now. It didn't help that you needed to $pend a fair bit to get the information packs so I ended up paying no more attention to her.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Harmony (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mike (4th October 2022), Vangelo (4th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 249 posts

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Casey Claar (20th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2022), Harmony (4th October 2022), Mark (4th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Thank you for these resources. I've been thinking of her without remembering her name for quite a while now. It's good to have what she left behind on tap. I also remember her being very difficult to understand but also get how this could be because of my inability at the time to digest the fundamental idea that we live on a prison planet.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Frankie Pancakes (4th October 2022), Harmony (4th October 2022), Journeyman (4th October 2022), Pam (19th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 249 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    Thank you for these resources. I've been thinking of her without remembering her name for quite a while now. It's good to have what she left behind on tap. I also remember her being very difficult to understand but also get how this could be because of my inability at the time to digest the fundamental idea that we live on a prison planet.
    It's all about the information. Much of the events to come from the freedom teachings (until 2012) and voyagers books is outdated. I have never done the techniques myself. Only picked up what interested me. Nevertheless, she gives in formation that no one else on the planet has ever given. And that's what makes it interesting. She provides much information about the history of the earth. That information is unique.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2022), Frankie Pancakes (4th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Mark (4th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

[QUOTE=Ashiris;1521252]
    Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    She provides much information about the history of the earth. That information is unique.
    That's what made me so interested in her.

Because she was saying things that were not being said elsewhere and she did so in such detail. It all held together cohesively. I remember hearing about the Voyager books and looking up information, synopses, but I never read any of them directly. At the time, I was really unwilling to commit energy to systems that were not intuitive to me and because her work was so detailed and somewhat convoluted, it would have taken quite a while to understand it well enough to actually do the techniques.

I do wonder where she is and what she is doing now. If she is even alive. It seems that she has fallen off the face of the earth and that would be too bad. I did watch some of her videos and she came across as very sincere and knowledgeable about what she was talking about. Her diagrams and the depth of the systems she worked with were mind-boggling.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Ashiris (19th October 2022), Casey Claar (19th October 2022), Frankie Pancakes (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Unfortunately what I posted was some person talking generally and not specifically about Ms. Deane.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 20th October 2022 at 13:33.

+ Reply to Thread