1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Kyle Rittenhouse

Mod note from Bill:

This thread was compiled from a number of moved posts on other threads. Posts #2-8 were written BEFORE the Not Guilty verdict of 19 November 2021. The opening post #1 was actually written very soon after the verdict was announced, and was originally timestamped 19 November at 19:27 US Central Time. But so that could be the opening post of the new thread, the mods traveled it back in time 9 days.

~~~

Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a clear case of self-defense: Devine

"It was hard to watch Kyle Ritten­house break down during almost five hours in the witness box Wednesday.

Over and over, he was forced to relive the traumatic evening of August 25, 2020, when he was chased by a murderous antifa mob and ended up shooting dead two of his attackers and wounding a third in riot-plagued Kenosha, Wis.

He was 17 at the time.

Taking a life bears heavily on any normal person, and the baby-faced teen was overcome with emotion as he recounted the moment when he found himself cornered, an angry mob in front of him, and an aggressive Joseph Rosenbaum lunging for his rifle.

“If I would had let Mr. Rosenbaum get my gun, he would have killed me,” he told the court.

“He was chasing me. I was alone. He threatened to kill me earlier in that night …

“He was going to take my gun and kill me. I wanted him to stop. I didn’t want to have to kill Mr. ­Rosenbaum.”

As Rittenhouse shook with anguished sobs, sociopathic ghouls on Twitter accused him of faking it."

"His mother wept, too, sitting in court, helplessly watching as her only son is dragged through what can only be described as a political show trial.

Not that you would know it from pathologically slanted coverage of the trial from the same media that downplayed last summer’s Black Lives Matter-antifa riots, but Rittenhouse regarded Kenosha as “my community.”

“He crossed state lines” is a familiar shriek, because he lived in Antioch, Ill., with his single mother and two sisters, he told the court. But his father lived in Kenosha, as did his grandmother, aunt, cousins and best friend."

Kyle Rittenhouse claims during his trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin, that he was a cadet with the Antioch Fire Department in Illinois and learned several first aid skills.

"He had a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha and had worked a shift that day before he joined a group of volunteers scrubbing graffiti off the wall of a local school that had been vandalized by the rioters.

He kept his gun at his friend’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha, so he did not bring it into Wisconsin. He crossed state lines only when Kenosha police wouldn’t let him surrender to them after the shootings. So he went to the closest police station he knew, a few miles away, in Illinois. Within an hour of the shootings, he had given himself up to ­police there.

The narrative painted in the ­media is so at odds with evidence in court, it makes you wonder what agenda is at work here. Why does almost everyone who leans Democratic want to convict Ritten­house and lock him in prison for the rest of his life?

He should never have been charged with murder. He was defending his life. The people who should be on trial are the cowardly adults in charge of Kenosha who allowed the town to descend into anarchy on three shocking nights in which rioters conducted the familiar campaign of violence and arson that marked the period leading up to the presidential election."

"Those riots across the country were orchestrated to terrorize communities and foment a sense of chaos under President Donald Trump.

Then-candidate Joe Biden capitalized on the violence. He framed the riots as a righteous response to non-existent “systemic” police racism. And he began to craft the narrative he would use to frame Trump and the then-president’s voters as white supremacists.

Biden branded Rittenhouse a “white supremacist,” although all the men Kyle shot were as white as he is.

Four weeks after the Kenosha ­riots, Biden tweeted out a video that contained a still image of Rittenhouse holding his AR-15 rifle that night, with a caption accusing Trump of refusing to “disavow white supremacists.”

In court Wednesday, Ritten­house described the nightmare of being separated from the group of good Samaritans he was helping protect businesses in Kenosha on the second night of rioting after police had abandoned the town. He gave first aid to passersby and put out fires lit by rioters in dumpsters, at a school and a church. He was there to help, because the people in charge had run away.

Rosenbaum, 36, was a pitiable figure who never should have been on the streets. He was a convicted pedophile with bipolar disorder who had just been released that day from a psychiatric ward in a Milwaukee hospital after a suicide attempt. He appeared deeply unwell, carrying a heavy chain in one hand, swearing, using the N-word and looking for trouble. He already had twice threatened to kill Ritten­house and his group and “cut our hearts out,” Kyle said.

Rittenhouse described another man, Joshua Ziminski, 35, who pointed a gun at him just before Rosen­baum chased him into a parking lot. “Mr. Ziminski was instructing Mr. Rosenbaum to ‘get [him] and kill him,’ ” Rittenhouse testified.

It was Ziminski who allegedly fired the shot behind Rittenhouse that escalated the situation. Ziminski would later be charged with disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon for firing a gun into the air.

Multiple videos shown in court and testimony from the medical examiner corroborate what Rittenhouse says happened next.

Kyle Rittenhouse walks along Sheridan Road with his rifle in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Aug. 25, 2020. Adam Rogan/The Journal Times via AP

As he turned, Rosenbaum was “coming at me. I remember his hand on the barrel of my gun,” Kyle said.

That was the first time Rittenhouse fired his gun, killing Rosenbaum.

Then he ran toward police to surrender but was chased and attacked by the mob.

People were screaming: “Cranium him, get him, kill him.”

Anthony Huber, 26, a convicted felon with a record of assault and domestic abuse, hit him with a skateboard held like a baseball bat. Rittenhouse deflected the blow but it still struck him in the neck.

Someone threw a lump of concrete at the back of his head as he ran. He felt faint and stumbled and fell. A man wearing boots took a running jump as Kyle lay on the ground and kicked him in the face."

"Huber hit him in the head again with the skateboard and tried to take his gun. Rittenhouse fired once from his prone position, and Huber was fatally shot.

Everyone else chasing Rittenhouse backed away with their hands in the air, except for an antifa medic named Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, who told the court he has an “affiliation” with a Marxist militia group, the People’s Revolution.

Grosskreutz, described sympathetically in media reports as the “sole survivor,” was shot in the arm, but only after he aimed his loaded Glock at Rittenhouse.

Under cross-examination by the defense, Grosskreutz agreed. “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him with your gun, now your hands down, pointed at him, that he fired, right?”

Grosskreutz replied: “Correct.”

The trial should have ended there."

article source:
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/10/kyle-r...efense-devine/

The reporting of this story riveted the country. Mostly because the media engaged in propaganda, adding "spin" to their reporting. Since Obama repealed the Smith-Mundt Act that prohibited the LEGAL use of propaganda on American citizens
    (see here)
    the effectiveness in manipulation of the Social Narrative has progressed unimpeded. This was to be EXPECTED... exactly what other purpose would there be in repealing the restrictions if not to enact the lies that were previously prohibitted?

sometimes logic REALLY is that simple.

The ability to present the CLEAREST of situations with a slant and propensity towards bias has actually become a weapon used against ALL who are unaware of what is transpiring and somehow think that "FAKE NEWS" was just a popular slogan.

Education is also under attack .. must be .. because i recall English class CLEARLY teaching me that "terrible" and "poor" and "white supremacist"?" added to a noun? were adjectives, something that describes a situation .. NOT the subject itself

descriptions being subjective? are NOT integral .. they are apart and separate from the subject itself ... definitely NOT to be interpreted as FACT(ual)

is this not taught anymore? or "fuzzy" in some way?

if THAT point were CLEAR? people could easily spot the manipulation being promulgated to steer them into desired conclusions. Those hell bent on doing the steering are not likely to stop. Manipulation does what manipulation does.

it is us who when offered the invitation to be "steered"? could automatically decline.

ANYONE has the right to protect and defend against violence or harm. The BLM movement and ANTIFA cost both businesses and this country MILLIONS if NOT Billions in the destruction they caused.

Those who dare to criticize the ones who arise to say "You will NOT do that" should open their wallets and pay for the damages. They also should not presume to determine for others that they must accept being subjugated in silence and accept ALL the attack leveled against them without resistance. there actually ARE far too many who will not play along with that

irrespective of the agenda behind propaganda intended to divide us? or whether any of the scenario was fabricated?

ALL of the principles i have outlined? remain valid

** UPDATE **
    PS Where did all the "thanks" go? if your"thanks" is missing? two posts had been merged that i requested be UNmerged and the thanks went with the other one

they got sucked into the twilight zone .. cue music!
    Last edited by iota; 21st November 2021 at 19:53. Reason: added abbott's tweet explain where all the thanks went to
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (21st November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse

Judge in Rittenhouse trial screams at the prosecutor.

i don't think getting the judge mad at you is the best strategy for the prosecutor

and this is the second time the prosecutor was not in favor with the judge.

the first is when the judge denied the prosecutor's term of "victim" saying the people that were involved were rioting and setting things on fire, moving dumpsters and were not innocent "victims"

so the term was disallowed

i LIKE this judge!

so that any adversary

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Blacklight43 (11th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th November 2021), gini (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), greybeard (11th November 2021), Mashika (11th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), pabranno (11th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), thepainterdoug (11th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i LIKE this judge!

the judge did nothing out of the norm, he very correctly informed the prosecution that they were deeply in the wrong today.

and... well...

"Grave Constitutional Violation": Rittenhouse Defense Asks For Mistrial After Insane Day At Court

Last edited by TargeT; 11th November 2021 at 05:51.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), iota (11th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), pabranno (11th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), greybeard (11th November 2021), iota (12th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• Media Lets Antifa Witness LIE On TV About Attacking Kyle Rittenhouse, Prosecutor Uses FAKE EVIDENCE:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), greybeard (12th November 2021), iota (12th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Rittenhouse judge receives death threats ahead of verdict (8:24)

• 1,013,170 views since yesterday. (Nov 13, 2021)
    • Mainstream media slams Rittenhouse Trial judge
    • The National Guard activates troops ahead of verdict
    The governor said he’ll call the National Guard. What happened in Wisconsin, Kenosha was burning for days and the governor didn’t do anything. If he had done his job there would be no riots, there’d be no case, there’d be no death. He should be on trial.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Blacklight43 (14th November 2021), BMJ (15th November 2021), BushPilot (14th November 2021), edina (14th November 2021), lisalu (14th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mojo (15th November 2021), mountain_jim (14th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), Sadieblue (15th November 2021), Snoweagle (15th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

this **** made me flashback... life and death PTSD is ****ed up....

also, pivotal point in the trial right here.

also...... haha,,, WOOPS?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), edina (15th November 2021), greybeard (15th November 2021), Hym (16th November 2021), iota (15th November 2021), Ivanhoe (16th November 2021), justntime2learn (15th November 2021), Mashika (16th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), Snoweagle (15th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th November 2021), wondering (15th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    this **** made me flashback... life and death PTSD is ****ed up....

also, pivotal point in the trial right here.

also...... haha,,, WOOPS?
    Schrödinger's Gun

+ Did you had a gun in your hand?
    - Yes and no, anything could be possible..
    + What? But... did you had a gun or not?
    - I did and also i didn't, i may or may not have done what i have said i did and i don't know if that video shows what i said i did but may not have done at all
    + What...?

Ok.....
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th November 2021 at 04:31.
    Tired

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), ClearWater (16th November 2021), greybeard (16th November 2021), Hym (16th November 2021), iota (17th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), TargeT (16th November 2021), Vicus (16th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

yup.. this is good free entertainment .... haha

this is just.... hahahaha, don't they know there are camera's in front of them?????
    Where are you?

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), greybeard (16th November 2021), Hym (16th November 2021), iota (17th November 2021), Ivanhoe (16th November 2021), justntime2learn (16th November 2021), Mashika (16th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

This story is an Illuminati creation specifically designed to play on your emotions, divert attention from their crimes, and promote racial hatred. Divide and conquer. Beware.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Brigantia (20th November 2021), DeDukshyn (21st November 2021), iota (21st November 2021), justntime2learn (20th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), safara (22nd November 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there are muliple posts scattered throughout the forum that directly address the subject of this thread, i'm taking the time to find them so that a coherent picture can emerge. the following excellent post by Mountain Jim (see here) covered many important points.

the portion that related to Rittenhouse ii thought was exceptional and want to include here

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    a timely article for this thread...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...wont-end-there

https://alt-market.us/in-a-civil-war...ont-end-there/

(go to link for many active links in the article)

Quote In A Civil War The Authoritarian Left Would Be Easily Beaten – But It Won’t End There
    October 1, 2021
    By Brandon Smith

<snip .. though whole post is recommended, this is the portion related to Rittenhouse>

You Can’t Win If You’re Not Willing To Die For What You Believe In

Leftists are adamant about their ideologies and they are keenly interested in demanding OTHER people die for the cause. But, when they are forced to face personal risk to achieve their directives, they will usually run.

You can see this in the mob confrontation with Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha;

a horde of leftists were perfectly willing to chase him down with the intention of killing him,

but when he turned to fight and a few of them got shot (including Joseph Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile), the mob’s enthusiasm suddenly evaporated.

Why do they run? Because their religious fervor for Marxism is an act. It’s not real. Deep down, they don’t even believe in what they are doing, and this is what separates freedom fighters from all other armed forces.

We accept the possibility of death and fight in the face of overwhelming odds because the goal of freedom is worth it.

Most authoritarians and useful idiots, when faced with dying for their ideology, will abandon the cause. They have entered the fight with a built-in disadvantage.

i wholeheartedly agree .. i'll have to tell you all later what happened yesterday, and what i did about it
    Last edited by iota; 21st November 2021 at 04:50.

so that any adversary

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

White people killing other white people = "white supremacy"? Is anybody surprised? I'm not. Nothing is required to make sense anymore. The answer, no matter what the circumstances, will always be the same: "white supremacy"(whatever that even means).

As Star Mariner pointed out in Gracy's excellent Mainstream vs Alternative thread, there is some real confusion as to what happened in Kenosha. Quite a few people - even high profile people - actually think a white man shot and killed 2 black men. Why? Because of the distorted coverage, of course, but also because people have been taught to make up their minds ahead of time. It's not did racism occur in this situation?; it's where did racism occur in this situation? They start with an assumption and attempt to work backwards to "prove" the accusation.

This is why notions of "systemic racism" are so dangerous. It's also why Critical Race Theory is so dangerous. It leads to this type of mass brainwashing.
    Last edited by Mike; 20th November 2021 at 21:39.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Gemma13 (30th November 2021), iota (20th November 2021), Ivanhoe (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), T Smith (21st November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

if anyone is interested in watching the testimony part of the trial itself? it can be viewed here:

the outcome was a direct reflection of the evidence presented

those wishing otherwise? have an agenda to protect and defend above facts

so that any adversary

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Blacklight43 (21st November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Ivanhoe (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

** THE MOST AWESOME NEWS!!!!**

Kyle Rittenhouse puts his hand over his face after he is found not guilty on all counts at the Kenosha County Courthouse in Kenosha, Wis.,
    on Friday, Nov. 19, 2021. The jury came back with its verdict afer close to 3 1/2 days of deliberation. (Sean Krajacic/The Kenosha News via AP, Pool)

JUST IN - Jury finds Kyle Rittenhouse NOT GUILTY on all counts.

New York Post reports:

"Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted Friday on all charges in the shootings that killed two men and injured a third during last year’s violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The 18-year-old defendant broke down in tears and collapsed in his seat as the not-guilty verdict was read out in court. The shaking teen hugged one of his lawyers before he was whisked out of the courtroom through the judge’s chambers by a sheriff’s deputy and driven off — beaming in the back seat of the vehicle.

Rittenhouse had been charged with homicide, attempted homicide and reckless endangerment in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, on Aug. 25, 2020.

The defendant was 17 when he brought a semi-automatic rifle and a medical kit to Kenosha in what he claims was an effort to protect businesses as riots broke over the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a black man who was left paralyzed from the waist down.

The high-profile case left Americans divided over whether Rittenhouse was a patriot taking a stand against lawlessness during the violence or just a dangerously reckless vigilante.

The jury deliberated for close to three and a half days before returning its unanimous verdict.

After the decision, Anthony Huber’s parents Karen Bloom and John Huber said they were “heartbroken” and “angry” that Rittenhouse walked free.

“Today’s verdict means there is no accountability for the person who murdered our son,” the pair said in a lengthy statement.

“It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street.”

The Hubers praised their son as a “hero who sacrificed his own life to protect other innocent civilians."

Kyle Rittenhouse embraces his lawyer after the verdict was read.
    Court TV

"The jury deliberated for close to three and a half days before returning its unanimous verdict.

After the decision, Anthony Huber’s parents Karen Bloom and John Huber said they were “heartbroken” and “angry” that Rittenhouse walked free.

“Today’s verdict means there is no accountability for the person who murdered our son,” the pair said in a lengthy statement.

“It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street.”

The Hubers praised their son as a “hero who sacrificed his own life to protect other innocent civilians.

“Make no mistake: our fight to hold those responsible for Anthony’s death accountable continues in full force. Neither Mr. Rittenhouse nor the Kenosha police who authorized his bloody rampage will escape justice,” they said.

Blake’s uncle criticized the judge.

“You have to understand that from Day One, the judge had his hand on the scale. He didn’t allow [evidence] pictures. He didn’t allow videotapes. He didn’t allow. He didn’t allow. He didn’t allow,” Justin Blake said. “He was doing everything he could to allow this young man to leave the courtroom clear and free.”

The Rittenhouse family said in a statement to Reuters, “We are all so very happy that Kyle can live his life as a free and innocent man, but in this whole situation there are no winners, there are two people who lost their lives and that’s not lost on us at all.”

Conservative local pols hailed the verdict – while New York’s lefty leaders bashed it.

“All of us who knew what actually happened in Kenosha last year assumed this would be the verdict,” Republican former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker tweeted. “Thankfully, the jury thought the same.

But New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio raged, “We can’t let this go” — even as his own Police Department braced for potential protests.

Kenosha prosecutor Thomas Binger only said afterward, “The jury has represented our community in this trial and has spoken.”

Mark Richards, Rittenhouse’s lead lawyer, said after the acquittal the teen is ready to put the ordeal behind him.

“He’s relieved, and he looks forward to getting on with his life,” Richards said. “And having a jury of 12 people find him not guilty meant the world to him, in practical and symbolic ways.”

Before the jury’s decision was announced, Judge Bruce Schroeder warned those in the court there “can’t be any reaction at all.”

“No matter how strongly you may feel, and it’s understood that many people do have strong feelings, but we can’t permit any kind of reaction to the verdict,” he said.

The judge went on to praise jurors after the verdict, saying he “couldn’t have asked for a better jury to work with.” He also vowed that the court would take “every measure” to keep them safe in the aftermath of the explosive case.

After the verdict was read, the jurors were quickly escorted out of the courthouse by sheriff’s deputies without speaking to reporters.

Lawyers for Joseph Rosenbaum’s estate called for peace after the acquittal.

“What we need right now is justice, not more violence. While today’s verdict may mean justice delayed, it will not mean justice denied,” lawyers Kimberley Motley and Milo Schwab said in a statement.

“We are committed to uncovering the truth of that night and holding those responsible to account.”

Rittenhouse had been facing life in prison if found guilty on the most serious charge of first-degree intentional homicide in Huber’s death.

National Guard troops were put in place in Kenosha by Gov. Tony Evers in preparation for potential violence surrounding the verdict.

Throughout the two-week trial, the jury heard how Rittenhouse fatally shot Rosenbaum in an initial confrontation and just moments later fatally shot Huber and wounded Grosskreutz.

His attorneys argued that he acted in self-defense and only pulled the trigger on those who provoked him during the protests.

“Kyle Rittenhouse shot Mr. Rosenbaum because he was attacking Kyle. Every person who was shot was attacking Kyle — one with a skateboard, one with his hands, one with his feet, one with his gun,” Richards said in closing arguments.

Prosecutors, however, portrayed him as the instigator of the bloodshed, claiming that he “provoked everything” by bringing a rifle to the protests then walked away like a “hero in a Western — without a care in the world for anything he’s just done.”

“You lose the right to self-defense when you’re the one who brought the gun, when you are the one creating the danger, when you’re the one provoking other people,” Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger told jurors.

Rittenhouse broke down on the stand as he testified in his own defense late in the trial, sobbing uncontrollably as he described hearing a gunshot from behind him as he was being chased through the street by Rosenbaum.

“I did what I had to do to stop the person who was attacking me by killing them,” the teen said.

Under cross-examination, a defiant Rittenhouse insisted he didn’t intend to kill any of the victims, telling jurors: “I didn’t intend to kill them. I intended to stop the people who were attacking me.”

Rittenhouse testified Rosenbaum had cornered him and put his hand on the barrel of his rifle, Huber struck him with a skateboard and Grosskreutz came at him with a gun.

His account was largely corroborated by a series of witness videos that were played to jurors, as well as the prosecution’s own witnesses.

Grosskreutz, the lone survivor, took to the stand as a prosecution witness, testifying that he was unintentionally pointing his gun at Rittenhouse when the teen fired at him.

“I thought the defendant was an active shooter,” Grosskreutz said, adding he went after Rittenhouse after seeing him shoot the second man at close range.

Asked what was going through his mind as he pulled his gun from the holster, he said: “That I was going to die.”

The high-profile trial was filled with fiery exchanges between the prosecution, defense — and even the judge, who at one point suggested the state was acting in bad faith with their line of questioning when Rittenhouse was on the stand.

The defense demanded the judge declare a mistrial and prevent the teen from being retried after accusing the chief prosecutor of asking Rittenhouse out-of-bounds questions.

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, who is black and a Democratic candidate for US Senate, expressed dismay after Friday’s ruling.

“Over the last few weeks, many dreaded the outcome we just witnessed,” he said.

“We have seen so many black and brown youth killed, only to be put on trial posthumously, while the innocence of Kyle Rittenhouse was virtually demanded by the judge.”

These are the charges the jury considered and found Rittenhouse not guilty of:

• Count 1: First-degree reckless homicide for the death of Rosenbaum, which carried a prison sentence of 60 years.
    • Count 2: First-degree recklessly endangering safety for putting witness Richie McGinniss in the line of fire during the Rosenbaum shooting. Punishable by 12 ¹/₂ years.
    • Count 3: First-degree recklessly endangering safety for firing two shots at an unknown man and missing, a charge that carried a sentence of 12 ¹/₂ years behind bars.
    • Count 4: First-degree intentional homicide for killing Huber. This was the most serious count and carried a mandatory life sentence. But the judge allowed the jury to also consider lesser homicide or reckless-homicide charges in the death.
    • Count 5: Attempted first-degree intentional homicide for shooting Grosskreutz in the arm seconds after he shot Huber. The charge carried 60 years in prison, though the jury was allowed to consider lesser charges.

article source: https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/kyle-r...osha-shooting/

you HAVE to see the video:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/kyle-r...osha-shooting/

OMG!! this is the most awesome news EVER!! i was so happy i cried!!

we needed this victory, this validation!

this was a day of triumph my friends ... the tide is changing ... i felt it at dusk just last night

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th November 2021 at 21:53. Reason: amended the timesramp before moving the post to new thread

so that any adversary

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Bluegreen (20th November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), greybeard (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (20th November 2021), Hym (20th November 2021), jaybee (20th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Siphonemis (21st November 2021), Snoweagle (20th November 2021), Vicus (20th November 2021), wegge (20th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

** THE MOST AWESOME NEWS!!!!**

Kyle Rittenhouse puts his hand over his face after he is found not guilty on all counts at the Kenosha County Courthouse in Kenosha, Wis.,
    on Friday, Nov. 19, 2021. The jury came back with its verdict afer close to 3 1/2 days of deliberation. (Sean Krajacic/The Kenosha News via AP, Pool)

JUST IN - Jury finds Kyle Rittenhouse NOT GUILTY on all counts.

New York Post reports:

"Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted Friday on all charges in the shootings that killed two men and injured a third during last year’s violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The 18-year-old defendant broke down in tears and collapsed in his seat as the not-guilty verdict was read out in court. The shaking teen hugged one of his lawyers before he was whisked out of the courtroom through the judge’s chambers by a sheriff’s deputy and driven off — beaming in the back seat of the vehicle.

Rittenhouse had been charged with homicide, attempted homicide and reckless endangerment in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, on Aug. 25, 2020.

The defendant was 17 when he brought a semi-automatic rifle and a medical kit to Kenosha in what he claims was an effort to protect businesses as riots broke over the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a black man who was left paralyzed from the waist down.

The high-profile case left Americans divided over whether Rittenhouse was a patriot taking a stand against lawlessness during the violence or just a dangerously reckless vigilante.

The jury deliberated for close to three and a half days before returning its unanimous verdict.

The Hubers praised their son as a “hero who sacrificed his own life to protect other innocent civilians."

Kyle Rittenhouse embraces his lawyer after the verdict was read.
    Court TV

"The jury deliberated for close to three and a half days before returning its unanimous verdict.

The Hubers praised their son as a “hero who sacrificed his own life to protect other innocent civilians.

“Make no mistake: our fight to hold those responsible for Anthony’s death accountable continues in full force. Neither Mr. Rittenhouse nor the Kenosha police who authorized his bloody rampage will escape justice,” they said.

Blake’s uncle criticized the judge.

“You have to understand that from Day One, the judge had his hand on the scale. He didn’t allow [evidence] pictures. He didn’t allow videotapes. He didn’t allow. He didn’t allow. He didn’t allow,” Justin Blake said. “He was doing everything he could to allow this young man to leave the courtroom clear and free.”

The Rittenhouse family said in a statement to Reuters, “We are all so very happy that Kyle can live his life as a free and innocent man, but in this whole situation there are no winners, there are two people who lost their lives and that’s not lost on us at all.”

Conservative local pols hailed the verdict – while New York’s lefty leaders bashed it.

“All of us who knew what actually happened in Kenosha last year assumed this would be the verdict,” Republican former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker tweeted. “Thankfully, the jury thought the same.

But New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio raged, “We can’t let this go” — even as his own Police Department braced for potential protests.

Kenosha prosecutor Thomas Binger only said afterward, “The jury has represented our community in this trial and has spoken.”

Mark Richards, Rittenhouse’s lead lawyer, said after the acquittal the teen is ready to put the ordeal behind him.

“He’s relieved, and he looks forward to getting on with his life,” Richards said. “And having a jury of 12 people find him not guilty meant the world to him, in practical and symbolic ways.”

Before the jury’s decision was announced, Judge Bruce Schroeder warned those in the court there “can’t be any reaction at all.”

“No matter how strongly you may feel, and it’s understood that many people do have strong feelings, but we can’t permit any kind of reaction to the verdict,” he said.

The judge went on to praise jurors after the verdict, saying he “couldn’t have asked for a better jury to work with.” He also vowed that the court would take “every measure” to keep them safe in the aftermath of the explosive case.

After the verdict was read, the jurors were quickly escorted out of the courthouse by sheriff’s deputies without speaking to reporters.

Lawyers for Joseph Rosenbaum’s estate called for peace after the acquittal.

“What we need right now is justice, not more violence. While today’s verdict may mean justice delayed, it will not mean justice denied,” lawyers Kimberley Motley and Milo Schwab said in a statement.

“We are committed to uncovering the truth of that night and holding those responsible to account.”

Rittenhouse had been facing life in prison if found guilty on the most serious charge of first-degree intentional homicide in Huber’s death.

National Guard troops were put in place in Kenosha by Gov. Tony Evers in preparation for potential violence surrounding the verdict.

Throughout the two-week trial, the jury heard how Rittenhouse fatally shot Rosenbaum in an initial confrontation and just moments later fatally shot Huber and wounded Grosskreutz.

His attorneys argued that he acted in self-defense and only pulled the trigger on those who provoked him during the protests.

“Kyle Rittenhouse shot Mr. Rosenbaum because he was attacking Kyle. Every person who was shot was attacking Kyle — one with a skateboard, one with his hands, one with his feet, one with his gun,” Richards said in closing arguments.

Prosecutors, however, portrayed him as the instigator of the bloodshed, claiming that he “provoked everything” by bringing a rifle to the protests then walked away like a “hero in a Western — without a care in the world for anything he’s just done.”

“You lose the right to self-defense when you’re the one who brought the gun, when you are the one creating the danger, when you’re the one provoking other people,” Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger told jurors.

Rittenhouse broke down on the stand as he testified in his own defense late in the trial, sobbing uncontrollably as he described hearing a gunshot from behind him as he was being chased through the street by Rosenbaum.

“I did what I had to do to stop the person who was attacking me by killing them,” the teen said.

Under cross-examination, a defiant Rittenhouse insisted he didn’t intend to kill any of the victims, telling jurors: “I didn’t intend to kill them. I intended to stop the people who were attacking me.”

Rittenhouse testified Rosenbaum had cornered him and put his hand on the barrel of his rifle, Huber struck him with a skateboard and Grosskreutz came at him with a gun.

His account was largely corroborated by a series of witness videos that were played to jurors, as well as the prosecution’s own witnesses.

Grosskreutz, the lone survivor, took to the stand as a prosecution witness, testifying that he was unintentionally pointing his gun at Rittenhouse when the teen fired at him.

“I thought the defendant was an active shooter,” Grosskreutz said, adding he went after Rittenhouse after seeing him shoot the second man at close range.

Asked what was going through his mind as he pulled his gun from the holster, he said: “That I was going to die.”

The high-profile trial was filled with fiery exchanges between the prosecution, defense — and even the judge, who at one point suggested the state was acting in bad faith with their line of questioning when Rittenhouse was on the stand.

The defense demanded the judge declare a mistrial and prevent the teen from being retried after accusing the chief prosecutor of asking Rittenhouse out-of-bounds questions.

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, who is black and a Democratic candidate for US Senate, expressed dismay after Friday’s ruling.

“Over the last few weeks, many dreaded the outcome we just witnessed,” he said.

“We have seen so many black and brown youth killed, only to be put on trial posthumously, while the innocence of Kyle Rittenhouse was virtually demanded by the judge.”

These are the charges the jury considered and found Rittenhouse not guilty of:

• Count 1: First-degree reckless homicide for the death of Rosenbaum, which carried a prison sentence of 60 years.
    • Count 2: First-degree recklessly endangering safety for putting witness Richie McGinniss in the line of fire during the Rosenbaum shooting. Punishable by 12 ¹/₂ years.
    • Count 3: First-degree recklessly endangering safety for firing two shots at an unknown man and missing, a charge that carried a sentence of 12 ¹/₂ years behind bars.
    • Count 4: First-degree intentional homicide for killing Huber. This was the most serious count and carried a mandatory life sentence. But the judge allowed the jury to also consider lesser homicide or reckless-homicide charges in the death.
    • Count 5: Attempted first-degree intentional homicide for shooting Grosskreutz in the arm seconds after he shot Huber. The charge carried 60 years in prison, though the jury was allowed to consider lesser charges.

article source: https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/kyle-r...osha-shooting/

you HAVE to see the video:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/kyle-r...osha-shooting/

this was a day of triumph my friends ... the tide is changing ... i felt it at dusk just last night

Justice might be the ultimate suspension of bias, at least the conscious resolve to suspend political/ideological bias : for this reason alone we must preserve the institutions of justice. Where else can we expect to receive an assessment of facts, I know the old 'justice is blind' image is subject to lampooning, but the current attempts to overturn justice by sheer ideology is the ultimate 'test case'.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th November 2021 at 21:52. Reason: amended the timesramp before moving the post to new thread

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Brigantia (20th November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Hym (20th November 2021), iota (20th November 2021), jaybee (20th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Michi (20th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), Vicus (20th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Thank heavens for an honest judge / jury and some sanity...

I was very pleased about the verdict - that young man's life and his family could have been destroyed by the lying evil colluding MSM and all those who just wanted a guilty verdict to further their pathetic racist agenda -

The infiltration + corruption of the Judiciary and courts and police is the most serious problem that faces humanity when it comes to stopping the Fascist Take Over... (IMO)... because when they fail to do their job properly we no longer have a society based on law and order...

Another very important factor in the case was the video evidence from members of the public...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th November 2021 at 21:53. Reason: amended the timesramp before moving the post to new thread

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2021), avid (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Dorjezigzag (20th November 2021), greybeard (20th November 2021), Hym (20th November 2021), iota (20th November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Michi (20th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), onevoice (20th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Snoweagle (20th November 2021), T Smith (21st November 2021), Vicus (20th November 2021), wegge (20th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Riots over the veridic?

My faith humanity is drastically reduced.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2021), Bluegreen (21st November 2021), iota (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Riots over the veridic?

My faith humanity is drastically reduced.
    i'm not understanding the surprise when

• for months the media pounded us explicitly stating THAT would be the case if the verdict was NOT guilty

• therefore it was continuously, repeatedly and consistently programmed into the minds of those still allowing themselves to be programmed by MSM

• the fact that they TOLD us, isn't because they are psychics .. it is because there is money that has been paid to create this

• the only way to know something with certainty is if the riots are organized and paid for like multiple ANTIFA events HAVE been

• its not like real people ritoting from their hearts ... they are ritoting for a paycheck

• this is an "Event" or to be more accurate, an opportunity for our would be enslavers to further their agenda .....

• i have never known them to "pass up" these type of opportunities? i didn't know they did? ~ therefore the ONLY surprise would be is if this did NOT occur

what has "drastically reduced" my faith? is that there are SO many of us who know all of the above

that the media is the number one enemy conspiring to lie, program and divide us

and that KNOWING this has not resulted in a DEMAND for the TRUTH and cessation of propaganda ~ whether Obummer legalized it or not

the dude singed a piece of paper .. . it can ONLY be as effective as the people allow it to be

any organization dependent on the goodwill of the people can be SO easily tumbled

by us ... just sayin ...

setting the people up to expect riots was EXACTLY the intent here, were it not?

when the TRUTH?

was/IS actually THIS

as long as the media is allowed to be used as a weapon against the people

and the means by which to program the official Social Narrative (program the people)

the outcomes we are hearing about? shouldn't surprise us .. they are pretty predictable

Last edited by iota; 21st November 2021 at 04:44.

so that any adversary

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), TargeT (21st November 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

what has "drastically reduced" my faith? is that there are SO many of us who know all of the above
    The trial was live streamed... the reality of the situation took a very small amount of effort to obtain.

the fact that people did no actual work for them selves, there was a gluttony of evidence, video angles, even the testimony of the prosecutions witnesses proving that this was nothing but self defense.

and yet ... even though everyone involved was "Caucasian" there's still cries of racism???

Like even the basic details of the case are unknown by people rioting.

with the access to information we have now, yes... I thought this might play out differently...

I'm ashamed to say I grew up in Oregon based on the last few years (though my ego would like to let you know I grew up in southern oregon, 20 min from N cali which is drastically different than the portland area).
    Where are you?

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2021), ClearWater (21st November 2021), iota (21st November 2021), Ivanhoe (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

with the access to information we have now, yes... I thought this might play out differently...

I'm ashamed to say I grew up in Oregon based on the last few years (though my ego would like to let you know I grew up in southern oregon, 20 min from N cali which is drastically different than the portland area).

read this portion of post by mounatin jim

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    a timely article for this thread...

Quote You Can’t Win If You’re Not Willing To Die For What You Believe In

Leftists are adamant about their ideologies and they are keenly interested in demanding OTHER people die for the cause. But, when they are forced to face personal risk to achieve their directives, they will usually run.

You can see this in the mob confrontation with Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha;

a horde of leftists were perfectly willing to chase him down with the intention of killing him

but when he turned to fight and a few of them got shot (including Joseph Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile), the mob’s enthusiasm suddenly evaporated.

Why do they run?

Because their religious fervor for Marxism is an act.

It’s not real. Deep down, they don’t even believe in what they are doing, and this is what separates freedom fighters from all other armed forces.

We accept the possibility of death and fight in the face of overwhelming odds because the goal of freedom is worth it.

Most authoritarians and useful idiots, when faced with dying for their ideology, will abandon the cause. They have entered the fight with a built-in disadvantage.

it DID T!! .. none of us .. or people of ANY sense are rioting ...

most of us are quite happy!

rioters for pay are like mercenaries

they follow orders and perform on command

they don't count

Last edited by iota; 21st November 2021 at 04:59.

so that any adversary

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2021), Blacklight43 (21st November 2021), BushPilot (21st November 2021), Ivanhoe (21st November 2021), Mashika (23rd November 2021), Mike (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (21st November 2021), raregem (21st November 2021), TargeT (21st November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast