+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Your coming back at this time is a decisive moment in my opinion
    and at this time, I’m not going to be frightened by the same manipulative agenda we have been subjected to too many times.

Being who I am I am seated on the benevolent side of intelligence, so make no mistake in those circuits.

I’m most certainly not “trolling” your thread.

But I do reflect on the truth and factual events that occurred in our lives in last 5 years or so, events with factual people involved in THIS very disclosure.

I am free to open share my verified CV produced carefully by professor of linguistics in Finland while I was held under threat of life in Uruguay.
    There are international witnesses to all that journey and people who contributed to my rescue.
    You have been informed about it together with the other people, this wasn’t “preplanned” action when I’d have hours to think about what to do.

You’ve never responded neither any helpful response was ever initiated by the secret DoD team you told us about. I’m not “surprised” by it but wished they were for real.

The same concerns last 5 years of Carolyn Teilman who may not be with us at this time or not but ended up as quadriplegic on wheel chair.

Her and the other people whom you have taken on a trip and promised them “military intelligence dossiers” being sent to you with details of their MILABs,
    all those people “incompetently” hanging on your help while they really SHOULDN’T.
    are in my memory.

So is my mum who has been innocent witness of all the drag and passed away in 2015, before her time.

There is nothing but truth and love I’ve committed to this field,

you with your highest British programming of Alice of Wonderland calling people “dolly” care to be the messenger of truth albeit extraterrestrial truth ?
    Any surprise this venue always turns “big bad” at the end ?

I am not afraid because I’ve done nothing wrong to you and yours and have right to BE a living Being,
    not a poster, not an icon, not a cartoon.

The crucial information science and public are looking for in this case is still shrouded in clouds of smog and bad air, as I see it.

How long is it going to take us to get there, to the point of clarity, in your opinion ?

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 4th December 2021 at 02:37.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (7th December 2021), Delight (6th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Reinhard (7th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I think, witnessed, seen, experienced people are disappearing because someone wants us to have disappeared , sometimes I wonder it’s both parties, ETs and the fragile panicking humans , the good servants of an Empire ever hoping for promotion,
    those that have been trusted information but misunderstood.
    I'm pretty sure this is something that has been happening on a mass level and I wonder where people are being disappeared to. Surely there is something more than just murder and a lonely grave somewhere desolate. These days, it is so hard to be totally under the radar. I know there are people that I have searched for over the years who I've shared experience with who should by no means be that difficult to find, as they did not, at the times I knew them, live lives away from the mainstream or seem prone to feeling separate from society in any way.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (6th December 2021), Axman (7th December 2021), Delight (6th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Reinhard (7th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021), william r sanford72 (6th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I fear all true answers to that question purely blend with darkness of the night ..how bad is that 🐾

Most frequently they get sucked by the system, medical care, even retirement homes. I know the situation is manifold but anyone with sparkle of intelligence in their brain nowadays struggle not to end up hanging on government systems, for supports or end up in hospitals.
    Knowing our common and uncommon vulnerabilities, one small accident is sometimes sufficient to take person down. Welcome to the new age of techno and magic.

We have frequencies to heal and sound weapons. Light and laser weapons. Cars and bikes. What about little insect , virus or a snake onboard.

I’m not short of invoking the protections of the heavens and earth

The recent Covid pandemics and its implications were exactly designed to take as many people down or under as possible.
    I’ve opted out of being part of any social system right before it started or I’d have been sucked under by one or another daunting system and social manipulation.

For sure I don’t know how long am I able to survive without supports but as passing is inevitable to all living beings, at least I feel I have this much smarts and right to live and die under free skies, not in captivity or being manhandled for I’ve done nothing wrong to “all those people”.

I reject the necessity of violence when dealing with intelligent beings ,
    if truth was ever spoken ,

all the top secrets would be explainable by now, 2021.

Feeling so backwards and behind the lines at the same time

I’ve seen the human motion all around the planet in 2019 was huge, almost unstoppable,
    so I’m not sure “who will take whom” at the end of the story.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 6th December 2021 at 03:15.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (7th December 2021), Delight (6th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (6th December 2021), Olam (9th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021), william r sanford72 (6th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Axman (7th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your coming back at this time is a decisive moment in my opinion
    and at this time, I’m not going to be frightened by the same manipulative agenda we have been subjected to too many times.

Being who I am I am seated on the benevolent side of intelligence, so make no mistake in those circuits.

I’m most certainly not “trolling” your thread.

But I do reflect on the truth and factual events that occurred in our lives in last 5 years or so, events with factual people involved in THIS very disclosure.

I am free to open share my verified CV produced carefully by professor of linguistics in Finland while I was held under threat of life in Uruguay.
    There are international witnesses to all that journey and people who contributed to my rescue.
    You have been informed about it together with the other people, this wasn’t “preplanned” action when I’d have hours to think about what to do.

You’ve never responded neither any helpful response was ever initiated by the secret DoD team you told us about. I’m not “surprised” by it but wished they were for real.

The same concerns last 5 years of Carolyn Teilman who may not be with us at this time or not but ended up as quadriplegic on wheel chair.

Her and the other people whom you have taken on a trip and promised them “military intelligence dossiers” being sent to you with details of their MILABs,
    all those people “incompetently” hanging on your help while they really SHOULDN’T.
    are in my memory.

So is my mum who has been innocent witness of all the drag and passed away in 2015, before her time.

There is nothing but truth and love I’ve committed to this field,

you with your highest British programming of Alice of Wonderland calling people “dolly” care to be the messenger of truth albeit extraterrestrial truth ?
    Any surprise this venue always turns “big bad” at the end ?

I am not afraid because I’ve done nothing wrong to you and yours and have right to BE a living Being,
    not a poster, not an icon, not a cartoon.

The crucial information science and public are looking for in this case is still shrouded in clouds of smog and bad air, as I see it.

How long is it going to take us to get there, to the point of clarity, in your opinion ?

🙏
    Hi Eva, I hope you are safe and well. The associates in DI were always on hand and as you should recall helped out physically and practically over a period of time, especially with Carolyn. I have had NO contact with associates since 2014 so have no idea as to what they may or may not be doing these days as regards Disclosure within the UK Government. Regarding your incidents in various countries, yes I recall messages from you but was totally unable to assist in any practical way. One of the reasons I stepped away from EVERYTHING was health, in late 2015 I suffered yet another TIA and that one was a doosey!.

We BOTH have suffered at the hands of others including trolls on the net, lucky we both have strong spirits and survived. You need to accept the fact that ALL TIES with British Intel ceased years ago, I'm on my own and have no one watching my back, although there still are influences that try to control and manipulate my disclosures. Clarity? I cannot say, do you mean Disclosure clarity? That is out of my hands.

Yes DI did on several occasions prepare to allow certain files to be passed to certain individuals, again not of my control, Andrew would have been in charge of that. It seems you are blaming me for several ills during the past, I'm sorry if you think that way but you should recall how protocols controlled many things. Not sure what else I can add. Like you my health has taken a battering of late and am very low but that is not for eyes here. Let me end by saying I do very sincerely hope you are safe and well, take good care of yourself, your friend as always, Barry

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    I think, witnessed, seen, experienced people are disappearing because someone wants us to have disappeared , sometimes I wonder it’s both parties, ETs and the fragile panicking humans , the good servants of an Empire ever hoping for promotion,
    those that have been trusted information but misunderstood.
    I'm pretty sure this is something that has been happening on a mass level and I wonder where people are being disappeared to. Surely there is something more than just murder and a lonely grave somewhere desolate. These days, it is so hard to be totally under the radar. I know there are people that I have searched for over the years who I've shared experience with who should by no means be that difficult to find, as they did not, at the times I knew them, live lives away from the mainstream or seem prone to feeling separate from society in any way.
    I think what Eva is saying is that it does seem certain researchers have either given up the ghost and no longer seem to be as public as they were, or in one or two instances have been forced out of the loop by person or persons unknown, for whatever reason.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (7th December 2021), Axman (7th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Hym (7th December 2021), Mark (7th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Hi Barry glad you are feeling better and back here its good reading what and where you have been.

Have you heard any word from Carolyn. The last I heard she was in pretty bad shape. I know she was trying to reach out to you.

Good to have you back
    Carry on my friend
    The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Agape (7th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (8th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    Hi Barry glad you are feeling better and back here its good reading what and where you have been.

Have you heard any word from Carolyn. The last I heard she was in pretty bad shape. I know she was trying to reach out to you.

Good to have you back
    Carry on my friend
    The Axman
    Hi, No sorry I have lost all contact with everyone since around 2015, I had no idea Carolyn was in bad shape until Eva mentioned it. My total retiement from the scene was due to very ill health and seeing how the net was going down the drain quality wise I decided to stay dark. Are we fighting a losing battle?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (7th December 2021), Axman (7th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (8th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

You might find Clif High's contributions of interest. His latest here:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sp5wfz7lAtcV

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    My total retiement from the scene was due to very ill health and seeing how the net was going down the drain quality wise I decided to stay dark. Are we fighting a losing battle?
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (9th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Axman (here)

Good to have you back
    Carry on my friend
    The Axman
    Hi, No sorry I have lost all contact with everyone since around 2015, I had no idea Carolyn was in bad shape until Eva mentioned it. My total retiement from the scene was due to very ill health and seeing how the net was going down the drain quality wise I decided to stay dark. Are we fighting a losing battle?

I’m responding with this quote, respectfully because my editing capabilities are limited. Working from 4.8/2.3 inch screen phone for almost 4 years now most of the time as both of my bigger gadgets had to be sold in emergency here in Dharamsala 4 winters ago. So hope you can understand I had whole different range of difficulties than “internet trolls” , all that time and was basically sent around the globe twice.

I completely understand that you had to retire from internet. Hope this time is all better for you and family.

I’m not sure what’s Carolyn’s situation nowadays, if she was with us she would be reading us reminding us not to call her Carolyn.
    But rationally speaking, once someone are gone , they should be better remembered with respect rather than a “ghost” of a person.

This is one of her last threads, it is shocking but I beg those capable of rational mind not to fail and fall for delusional minds suggesting that whatever is written on this forum is web mash and conspiracy theory.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t=Quadriplegic

I’m very lucky to still have all four limbs etc.

Feeling rather reluctant to share facts as the disillusionment that my life did not evolve at computer “on sofa” had seemed to have taken over many researchers to the subject save for the “famous and wealthy”.

Obviously, the Bodhgaya encounter happened in Bodhgaya , India, Bihar in 2002 while I was 6 years here in the monastery, at that time and from my CV it is rather obvious that I’ve studied here actively since 1993 when I was 19 years old.
    I pardon Barry the principal researcher in that matter for forgetfulness but the sole reason I could return and was compelled to return to Prague in 2005, aside of the encounter was my mum and her medical situation that was dependant both on me and institution at that time, after two complicated surgeries she might not have been long but my coming back gave us another 10 years of life.

Unfortunate for the events in 2018 in Uruguay and being sent to Finland etc.,
    those were fully physical events and times, including interrogation,
    none is on the internet.
    Except for Gofundme project Pola Churchill kindly started for me at that time, even though we were able to collect but few hundred dollars which was ridiculously little for being under extreme pressure to get out of there at the same time.

There’s very little space for manipulating of what’s happened, has happened.

The people who invited me and had me were well aware and extremely intelligent though themselves in bad legal trouble. The threat orchestrated in me was not caused by me anyhow, neither I’ve called for emergency or collecting funds.

The whole case have only led to further and more absurd forms of injustice such as being picked up in Finland in order to be put to Finnish language course ( straight from Spanish speaking Uruguay which I have adopted rather easily) and being offered fake marriage status in exchange for safety in Finland which would soon end up in isolation ( it is beautiful country but socially isolated especially for non Finnish speaker ), the absurdity still continues on as the people who started it managed to turn most of my friends ( real people ) away, right there from Uruguay.

So I’m back in India since 2019 in my own meditation retreat. There is nothing “exotic” on here or better than what your Tesco has to offer,
    far less if you ask but at least people do know me , since 27 years back and do not require internet audit.
    In fact some of friends who had seen your interviews in 2012/3 when we were still in contact may remember you as well. They’re all incredible people who don’t forget that easily if not for not being just “fed” most of the time 🙏

Of safety, no I’m not in kindergarden or someone’s else’s ( never lived at other people’s homes) or eating from anyone’s plate.
    It’s never been possible with me and is much less possible now since we all are coming of age and have individual biorhythms, requirements, medicines etc.

Monasteries are closed since the epidemics started.

So I’m here in cold, third consecutive winter and almost on zero with any kind of cash.
    Have jacket and clothing I travelled with for almost 5 years now and couple sacred relics.

The Finns enumerated this on my CV , so this too was sent to you by email I thought.

I can fly high for sure and keep detaching from this human life for 3 years now, sometimes with resolution but I’m still a “normal person” outwardly who wants to help others , in my teaching capacity and would be happy to do so whenever this situation has chance to normalise.

For now, I’m not conventionally in any sort of safe situation , you may realize by now and despite approaching friends for help,
    I’m still working mostly from zero and coffee.

That’s not a joke or an internet meme , unfortunately in our case. You would probably call this “field situation” and 6 years mission on foot.

I’ve taken every risk to find more truth rather than argue about it or defend it even, including risk of my life and any kind of safetiness.

With that please accept apologies if this is somehow “too much” on you, it’s been difficult for all of us no doubts.

🙏🍵🙏

One for all, all for many
    Last edited by Agape; 7th December 2021 at 15:06.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Olam (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021), Vangelo (7th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Later and for sure, I’m not blaming you for anything particular, neither I’m aware of such and thanks for your friendship,
    don’t mention the internet , it seems to have taken this human populace and many minds and lives included those young ones down already.

I’ve never had the time in my life to waste “on the internet” alone unless it would have had any true meaning.

There are the Gauss scale ( rather than sky) differences between any of us, on countless levels.
    We may try to “wrestle words”, match threads and postings but the reality and individuality of lives of every person may be entirely different in each case.

I am sorry for mentioning your DoD group, better without specifications but there is no other sense they ever gave out than being part of yourself.

From my own life experience I can only say that anyone with active foot in security would have been able to active anti-terrorist hotline when I was held hostage and strangled etc. The “hotline” does not “do emergency”. They merely attempt to contact the perpetrator and bring the threat level down,
    it also takes them rather short time to find the perpetrator in database and whether they’ve been suspected or charged for abuse previously.

This wasn’t a fun situation or one when I could run to embassies - the nearest one was in Buenos Aires, Uruguay has only a consulate with office person coming for couple hours a week.

I am sorry if this is “too much” to say and I’m neither angry or any other epitome to fill in, neither I’m rising my emotion but this is the clarity of situation I have barely mentioned so far.
    Discussing it on “internet forum” you are right, may only add more injustice because it being complicated, advanced situation involving many other people with real names, and their children ( minors in this case) who are vulnerable and victims of it all as I were. Only to note they were both present in the house during scenes of extreme violence, repeatedly and also before I ever came around( from the casefile of their parents I’ve personally helped to resolve).

So sorry, I’m citing this for clarity sake , it does not make me well or excited anyhow.

This is the presence of world we are living, the ways we have been taken to,
    often in exchange for bits of knowing and awakening more but generally, not more than that.

It’s an acknowledgement of recent facts, Life, between us, rather than case of special revelation about something mysterious : which it could have been,
    easily I guess if I did not have mind of my own.

I wish for everyone the same if you ask, to be able to come out with their truths and situations with clarity, honesty and reality sense and be heard and respected by the collective or those who have the capacity to understand.

What I don’t like is exactly what you have pointed out, this often being but vane effort, literary venue and word game for those of little minds.

I will always respect you for your knowledge and insight and remember all the precious moments we shared. Sorry for being exhausted and not a posting genius.

With my “truth sense” it’s not too surprising some want me to disappear asap but surviving such a curse is nearly impossible in the society of today and feeling it would be civilised.

It would have to be “the Czechs” to pardon my impunity if it was one of theirs.
    As they always follow only those with influence and money and turn away rapidly when someone is in trouble, danger or surrounded by black ops.
    Great heroes, aren’t they.
    We have to be “happy” that they’ve all learned to read and write. Even with errors. They can also translate or google translate foreign news, even forums.
    So proud of it all really but not much better than “my Tibetans” really.

This is the world we are living 😢

The world casting endless doubts on anyone with difference.

Never aimed to hurt you or anyone else, never will. It’s not in my brain, not in my hands, not in my life, playing people up or harming them.

Please do not understand it otherwise

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 7th December 2021 at 16:55.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (9th December 2021), Olam (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th December 2021), Vangelo (8th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eva, I'm so very very sorry I was unable to help or assist in any way during those horrific times, I can only say I'm sorry, with tears streaming down my face I apologise for not being a good enough friend to try and help you. Forgive me
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2021), Axman (8th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (9th December 2021), Olam (9th December 2021), Vangelo (8th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Wink Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

I’m also very sorry and feel I need to step back from having a go at all those people and events, my “righteous mind” is of no help whatsoever.

It’s just a snippet of what has happened and they have had good idea on “what to do” with me if I ever decide to talk. I was offered to be killed honorifically ( in tradition of Japanese samurais ) which I did not accept, then there was the idea that I will turn soon desperate enough to “cancel myself” ( to be little softer here), it too did not work out,
    I’m usually happy on my own and unless people start forcing me to their ways and manners.

This being public forum so all I’ve shared is more like a shame , shame of absence ..
    of true friends or perhaps my ET family coming down for us on time.

When humans declare shame on something/somebody the whole motion of the society and its consciousness unfortunately usually follow the impulse.

Like you I had “enough” of it by 2015/16, more after seeing the way my mum was taken down at the end of her life and what followed.

On the better side of all that matters, the learning trajectory never stops. All of the above happens on this planet somewhere everyday, it rarely touches the headlines till it’s over, decent people do not come close to such matters, even for doing so we suffer consequences that are very difficult to reverse.

And it all is nothing compared to many people’s live sufferings.

I think. Need to pick the strength in me to walk out of it all , breathe more fresh air.

You’ve never been mentioned by me during those interrogations neither anyone of your group. I do not betray my friends.

Love you as a friend forever so do not despair.

🙏💫🙏

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (9th December 2021), Olam (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (8th December 2021), Vangelo (8th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Even now, the situation seems to rest on me and my ability to die on my free will, on time 🙏 Preferably till the end of the year since I don’t have funds to pay rent or carry on this way.
    If India was not spiritually aware and open minded country containing lots more intelligence than it seems, I’d have been detained till now and put through another round of interrogation. Perhaps passed to the Czechs and the same loop would repeat again and again and I’d be talking of all those dirty people’s actions forever.

I don’t know how much worse does everything have to get before it’s over, I don’t know who I was mistaken for and my character , I could have also ended up in the UK under the idea of containing me and work in social care, washing people’s floors and bathrooms.

Talking of stereotypes I guess and society where people’s status and value strictly depend on how much money they have.
    It’s the same situation all around, what would I do alone in “Czech Republic” where no one talks to me for years for their own fears of social seclusion ?

Pretend ? Play them an Ode for Joy ? Just for a moment like they go to friendly visits ?

They are just another human beings, not closer to me than anyone else, far more careful in fact.

It’s the same like Finland, like the UK, like the rest of Europe, like America today. I’m sorry if some people don’t like to hear about it but it’s exactly the same wherever you go. Comfy safe lives for those who fit in, abundance of products and supermarkets overflowing. For decades now, for most of my life anyway.
    Generations old philosophical disputes are everywhere the same as well, those at the beginning of lives are fighting hard to get out of the clutches of those “problems”.

Things we ever trusted in do not really exist either way. NO ONE will take care of you anywhere if you are injured, if you faint on the street or just escaped the world disaster.

I felt little safer till some time ago because I could detach from the bad minds.

Even “ET disclosure” is more about bad human minds these days, not ETs, if ETs then it has to be bad ETs.

I can’t even fathom why people come to the disclosure arena only to badmouth other people. No matter who they name, no matter what interview.

I don’t understand the emotional accent alternative media is giving to the topic and any topic. As if they were all drunk or on some kind of excitement drugs ?

“Decent” forever escapes me here, it’s all about “great” unless it goes down to “nice”.

Did they all take the Alex Jones path ?

Life seems to be of value to all those people only if it feels “great and exciting”. More exciting than yesterday..
    then drinking tons of supplements and quantum drops to keep the tenure up and flowing.

The music too is getting louder, more light flashes everywhere.

So happy it is December, one of the more peaceful months.

I admit I am short of human emotional “attenuation” or understanding much of it. It’s a new norm . Alcohol seems to be new norm too.
    People are not able to pay attention to each other for longer than a moment.

That’s before they return frantically clicking their cell phones 😅

I can’t imagine going anywhere close to those people.

Should not mention how much the noise hurts my brain. They seem to talk most of the time. My brain says it’s not all over. Guess it’s just asking for food.

I could be on hospital bed now instead and it would give the same meaning but I’d hate myself for being there.

Maybe in China, China actually looks like optimistic country these days Perhaps they are still kind ..

“Never give up. There has to be intelligent life on that planet”

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (9th December 2021), Olam (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (8th December 2021), Vangelo (8th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

I fear all true answers to that question purely blend with darkness of the night ..how bad is that?
    That can obviously be pretty bad. I suppose it is my knowing that everything has meaning and that even within the darkness and, sometimes, especially within the darkness, there is a hidden light that is only apparent to those who can sense it through, often, some supernal sense of knowing. I've noticed in my life how the most terrible events can lead to wonderous outcomes and, even though it is painful to state it thusly, the balance only occurs within the opposition of forces.

Most frequently they get sucked by the system, medical care, even retirement homes. I know the situation is manifold but anyone with sparkle of intelligence in their brain nowadays struggle not to end up hanging on government systems, for supports or end up in hospitals.

Knowing our common and uncommon vulnerabilities, one small accident is sometimes sufficient to take person down. Welcome to the new age of techno and magic.
    And it is magic, isn't it. A magic that is so ubiquitous that it seems like normal life.

The recent Covid pandemics and its implications were exactly designed to take as many people down or under as possible.
    I’ve opted out of being part of any social system right before it started or I’d have been sucked under by one or another daunting system and social manipulation.

For sure I don’t know how long am I able to survive without supports but as passing is inevitable to all living beings, at least I feel I have this much smarts and right to live and die under free skies, not in captivity or being manhandled for I’ve done nothing wrong to “all those people”.
    I'm sure the global numbers are much worse, but since one country is easier to find relatively accurate numbers for, the United States population is 333,781,277. Covid deaths, 787,064 as of today. 1 out of 424 people in this nation have died of Covid.

If these numbers are accurate, and we know there are many questions about that, then that is a sobering number. And what might this mean globally? There are many here who would dispute them and with good cause, as in, who could trust such a psychopathic system to approximate anything like the truth?

Feeling so backwards and behind the lines at the same time.

I’ve seen the human motion all around the planet in 2019 was huge, almost unstoppable,
    I've come to understand the true meaning of the relativity of truth in these strange, crazy days. How so many different experiences and perspectives can indeed be truth to those who experience and live them, and how they are not truth to so many others. The waves of truth that have overwhelmed the "truth" community like viruses themselves, that have overwhelmed friendships and allyships, that have come and gone like lightning on a summer night, leaving behind only the scent of ozone and the smell of charred flesh as relationships and knowings have passed into obscurity.

Who knows what is coming? I have come moreso to rely upon my inner senses of truth than any external barometer although I do keep up with the sources that have also decried the seeming siren call of groupthink no matter what side of the issues they call themselves belonging to. Watching, following the dictate of intuition and love leads me where it will and I respond and engage therein and only according to those dictates.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (9th December 2021), Axman (9th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Hym (9th December 2021), Olam (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (8th December 2021), Vangelo (8th December 2021), william r sanford72 (8th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is it just me but making observations globally since this pandemic took hold, are people becoming less patient, less supporting, less empathic, less tolerant, less considerate. More angry, more aggressive in everyday situations. I have witnessed this within my own observations in public, on the roads, in shops etc. What is happening to us? What is going wrong on such a large scale? Or maybe it is just me!
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (9th December 2021), Axman (9th December 2021), Bluegreen (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Hym (9th December 2021), Mark (9th December 2021), Sunray (9th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Is it just me but making observations globally since this pandemic took hold, are people becoming less patient, less supporting, less empathic, less tolerant, less considerate. More angry, more aggressive in everyday situations. I have witnessed this within my own observations in public, on the roads, in shops etc. What is happening to us? What is going wrong on such a large scale? Or maybe it is just me!

I think it’s this year, this time that people have got enough of dealing with the situation and so tired of it.

It’s almost 2 years now since the pandemics started in Wuhan and lockdowns and other measures were announced. As I’ve said before it is almost the same everywhere depending on social make up but the whole “agenda of Covid 19” tired souls of many people , right after taking lives and families.

Last year at this time we hoped it will be over “by the end of the year”.

This year people hoped “it will be definitely over and done with” by the end of this year.

Children had two years of mostly online education now : that’s a good thing for many children and parents in India because it keeps families together.
    It puts extra demand for cell phones on the parents, schools still take fees and taxes as when classes were physical , shamefully so and sometimes more.

After the recent omicron variant was announced, borders came to be closed again.

So yes the pandemics is taking toll on the society in long term, it’s affecting private and small businesses the most while giving the most open hand and leverage to mega companies and syndicates who can shield themselves very well and profit from internet sales and markets.

As Mark said above, we don’t know ( globally speaking ) the toll and extend of damages till it lasts. Pictures painted by the media are not always accurate.

So no people aren’t either angry or unkind but they’re certainly more frustrated and losing patience with the situation.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Hym (9th December 2021), Mark (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (9th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    I fear all true answers to that question purely blend with darkness of the night ..how bad is that?
    That can obviously be pretty bad. I suppose it is my knowing that everything has meaning and that even within the darkness and, sometimes, especially within the darkness, there is a hidden light that is only apparent to those who can sense it through, often, some supernal sense of knowing. I've noticed in my life how the most terrible events can lead to wonderous outcomes and, even though it is painful to state it thusly, the balance only occurs within the opposition of forces.

And it is magic, isn't it. A magic that is so ubiquitous that it seems like normal life.

I'm sure the global numbers are much worse, but since one country is easier to find relatively accurate numbers for, the United States population is 333,781,277. Covid deaths, 787,064 as of today. 1 out of 424 people in this nation have died of Covid.

If these numbers are accurate, and we know there are many questions about that, then that is a sobering number. And what might this mean globally? There are many here who would dispute them and with good cause, as in, who could trust such a psychopathic system to approximate anything like the truth?

Feeling so backwards and behind the lines at the same time.

I've come to understand the true meaning of the relativity of truth in these strange, crazy days. How so many different experiences and perspectives can indeed be truth to those who experience and live them, and how they are not truth to so many others. The waves of truth that have overwhelmed the "truth" community like viruses themselves, that have overwhelmed friendships and allyships, that have come and gone like lightning on a summer night, leaving behind only the scent of ozone and the smell of charred flesh as relationships and knowings have passed into obscurity.

Who knows what is coming? I have come moreso to rely upon my inner senses of truth than any external barometer although I do keep up with the sources that have also decried the seeming siren call of groupthink no matter what side of the issues they call themselves belonging to. Watching, following the dictate of intuition and love leads me where it will and I respond and engage therein and only according to those dictates.

We float in Universe waved by strong and subtle forces. How tiny we are in size compared to the forces that create time and space, births of Suns and their death and transformations.
    How vulnerable we are, when temperatures drop down or rise too high,
    yet we are part of the force and it is part of us.

To those with opened minds, we live in deeper dream we dream and a sea of possibilities.

Through all these difficult times and challenges I know the question:
    “Who knows and what comes next ?”

No one can estimate full implications of the current epidemics though we all hope it will expire on its own , unless we keep fueling it anyway.

One important thing to realise no matter what the situation looks like, good or bad depend on the observer and the observation point , even if it starts looking worse or difficult to move or shows signs of abating and people start acting crazy as if it never happened again, we create our future in our minds.

Day by day, moment by moment.

The power of our mind is more than an imagination. It’s also an powerful engine and intelligence that has once created the cosmos.
    In Vedas they compare this intelligence to the head of Brahma.

We say “I’m That”. “Thou art That”.

The pure creative power of the Universe is also the power of our minds.

It’s important to realize just that for a moment and detach from the idea that it’s all bad, bad or just beyond redemption and keep giving power to the Life side.

I’ve personally succeeded in doing just that for long times in order to repel and dispel the powers of darkness , it requires some practise. With practice , mind naturally returns to pure state of active intelligence which is a flow.

When I get hit by strong signal, emotion, whatever input 🙃
    I still get little wobbly to be honest.

But I’m here listening to the voices of the village and next few in distance everyday, wedding music at times and Bob Marley party and the rest and mostly, lots of birds every morning ,
    forgot to mention the bulldozer .

The true state of consciousness is non-locality. It’s uncertainty as principle we rely on before we are in the state of knowing.

The depth of the Universe and hunters of human civilisation do use dark powers sometimes unknowingly against seers and watchers
    in order to maintain Balance.

Thus , no one knows whence do we stand in front of the order ( of things )

🙏🌟🙏

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (9th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (9th December 2021), Vangelo (9th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

With respect and apologies to Barry; stepping out now. There’s no way I wished to invade his thread, not to think of plagiarising his disclosures and discussions with more worthy people.

My situation may be purely personal but at least it’s natural with me. More obviously I wouldn’t have the strength to fight anything, and anyone atm and we aren’t in Anglo-Saxon territory , we don’t fight or compete here in India, the rest does not matter too much.

I come to regret that I’ve ever stepped to the field of “disclosure” but back in 2005/6 I really really could not know that.

So many thanks for supporting me and the truth of human origins. Truth will never die or harm anyone.

If things improve for me in any meaningful way, see you all later 🌟

Or send an email. It’s little bit too difficult situation for me to cope with and feel human. I don’t trust anyone here can understand what’s happened and looking to the shiny screen for it being just a game/play/drama scene would only lead to more disaster on my side.

Thanks Barry , Kari Lynn and the rest, in memoriam. Morituri Te Salutant

🙏

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (10th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (9th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With respect and apologies to Barry; stepping out now. There’s no way I wished to invade his thread, not to think of plagiarising his disclosures and discussions with more worthy people.

My situation may be purely personal but at least it’s natural with me. More obviously I wouldn’t have the strength to fight anything, and anyone atm and we aren’t in Anglo-Saxon territory , we don’t fight or compete here in India, the rest does not matter too much.

I come to regret that I’ve ever stepped to the field of “disclosure” but back in 2005/6 I really really could not know that.

So many thanks for supporting me and the truth of human origins. Truth will never die or harm anyone.

If things improve for me in any meaningful way, see you all later 🌟

Or send an email. It’s little bit too difficult situation for me to cope with and feel human. I don’t trust anyone here can understand what’s happened and looking to the shiny screen for it being just a game/play/drama scene would only lead to more disaster on my side.

Thanks Barry , Kari Lynn and the rest, in memoriam. Morituri Te Salutant

🙏
    Eva, no worries, you are not treading on toes and have every right to be here and post. some might think what the hell are we doing talking about ourselves and our lives, how we have been affected and impacted by events which include disclosure, directly and indirectly. Disclosure in a covert way IS happening but it will not fully meet peoples expectations, in fact full disclosure cannot in any fashion be allowed by the powers that be, only a watered down version will trickle into the public domain.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (10th December 2021), Axman (9th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (10th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Yes You hit the nail on the head Barry it will be nothing like what we think it should be (disclosures) .

Something I have noticed since going down the rabbit hole in 2001 is there does not seem to be to many people like yourself like Eva Like Carolyn that are coming out with some type of experience anymore.
    there are a couple but nothing like it was. A lot of people who think they can make a buck it seems easy to see through them these days also.
    You get some here and there Mark on this thread is a good example. Maybe he felt at ease now to share his experience or maybe he could answer this question in the future here.

Yes I have also noticed the populace is very edgy and fast to anger. I think we might be having a little help with this behind the scenes also not sure how but it seems like it to me.

Just my 2 cents

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (10th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (10th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast