+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast

Thread: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Thank you Tintin, will send it to you by email asap 🌟🕊

Situation on grounds is not great as our heatwave is going to last some, people keep coming , due to absence of funds I may be out of the last piece of “home” I’m having and weather is not great.

I mean the Sun is intense this year, with temperature records for March and April hit 122 year maximums, it’s worse anywhere down from us , for just about half of every populace regardless their ethnicity , older people, those with cardiac issues but generally everyone is paralysed in the peak hours but well, storms are on the way.

So I’m thinking of walking towards the nearest remaining glacier ...

hoping in improvement of all matters

🙏🌟🙏

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), pabranno (20th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st May 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

DAMN.............when I'm watching tv on the sofa I know what I want to say, relate, here on the forum. When I'm in the car on way to or back from shopping I know what I want to say, relate here on the forum. As soon as I sit down at this PC and come to this forum my mind just goes blank, mental block, zilch, brain in neutral!!! Give me a few moments to get brain into gear and hopefully I can begin!

Right here we go...................Let me explain one or two things to possibly ease any confusion. With my original disclosures, The Voice Files, over time I left many clues, it was a breadcrumb trail I hoped people would follow and by the time the disclosures ended in 2000 everyone would have a clearer, better picture of what was going on around them, lifting the veil of secrecy, opening eyes to the many secrets held from them. I could only disclose was topics I was allowed and kept other topics hidden till the time was right and holds were lifted.

This was achieved in forum posts and later interviews, detailing what was previously and deliberately held back until the timing was right and allowed to state, in the name of disclosure and transparency. This I believe I achieved. I have been expecting very many questions regarding not only the content of my original files but from other later interviews etc, these I am still waiting for knowing astute members will no doubt have questions.

I have never been the type to push myself onto anyone or anything, I am quiet and some say I am reserved, with good reason. I have devoted my life to opening peoples eyes to the abominations that pervade the planet and pursue full disclosure. This being you know as Barry King will continue to do so as long as he has the time available to him before the big black void takes over, even then you will see and hear the legacy I will leave behind and with hopes it will push you all into further truth seeking.

Thankyou, Barry
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 21st May 2022 at 22:32.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), pabranno (22nd May 2022), Spiral (26th May 2022), Yoda (22nd May 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You know you are weird by looking up at the star studied night sky and wish desperately to go home...................................Thats me!!!

Re above post, you will come to see that there is a hidden and dark side to the being you know as Barry M King
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 21st May 2022 at 23:17.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2022), DeDukshyn (21st May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), pabranno (22nd May 2022)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Check this out, could be interesting..........................https://sci-fi-london.com/a-tear-in-the-sky/

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2022), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2022), Bluegreen (22nd May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), indiana (22nd May 2022), pabranno (22nd May 2022)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a thought.....................

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Inversion (22nd May 2022)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

1977 and 1978 was, as previously mentioned, a very hectic time for us, Andy and myself, later joined by Graham Phillips, were investigating cases all over the UK. One particular case was the Wooburn Green case in Bucks, I think back to 1977 I believe. Its a case for some reason not covered by FSR but reported within the pages of the BUFORA Journal. Andy Collins wrote about the case in his 1993 book "The Circlemakers". I cannot recall mentally all the details so would have to dig out my copy of the report but in short it was a peculiar case inasmuch as it was one of the first instances of a reported (by us) of a crop circle connected to a ufo sighting. I recall that day in parts, we had to navigate a fence in order to get into the field to meet up with the witnesses and was a bit tricky for me as I always carried on field trips the large aluminium photo case containing SLR, lenses and multitude of camera bits and pieces.

I recall us talking to the witnesses standing in that crop circle, this was in a time when such were not well known, that was a few years later. Looking around this weird circle, right beneath power lines, taking pics. Really weird.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (26th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), pabranno (26th May 2022), Spiral (26th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #147
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)

I recall us talking to the witnesses standing in that crop circle, this was in a time when such were not well known, that was a few years later. Looking around this weird circle, right beneath power lines, taking pics. Really weird.
    Hi Barry. Crop circles are an odd thing. I have not studied into them, but have formed the impression that the early ones, before human-made copycat ones, were due to UFO-folk. Either intentionally or as an a physical effect of their vehicles.

That this one was under power lines, messes with or complicates that idea a bit. That is, unless the craft/ship were, say, dimensionally remote from our ‘solid’ world, or need not have been low/close over the marked crop location.

I hope you write more about the ‘circles, including what you think or have learned about their origin(s).

Cheers! - John Campbell, Edmonton, Canada.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Blastolabs (26th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2022), pabranno (26th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

It is very noticeable today, the lack of actual ufo reports from all sorts of people, globally. If anyone can recall the heyday of ufology from the 70's ...
    I don't know about that, I've been posting UFO sightings @ Up At The Ranch about every other day for the past year and a half. They're a dime a dozen. For every one I post I reject two. I've also posted your videos.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), pabranno (26th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Hi Barry. Crop circles are an odd thing. I have not studied into them, but have formed the impression that the early ones, before human-made copycat ones, were due to UFO-folk. Either intentionally or as an a physical effect of their vehicles.

That this one was under power lines, messes with or complicates that idea a bit. That is, unless the craft/ship were, say, dimensionally remote from our ‘solid’ world, or need not have been low/close over the marked crop location.

I hope you write more about the ‘circles, including what you think or have learned about their origin(s).

Cheers! - John Campbell, Edmonton, Canada.
    Hi, well I can honestly say crop circles are not my area of expertise and have followed this phenomenon since the late 80s as an interest only. Barring the antics of Doug and Dave, the two old codgers whom came forward to say they had created most of the circles was so laughable, their on camera demo showed a very crude and obvious hoax. Couple that to ace circle maker Matthew Williams and his cohorts, well puts the whole thing into the grey bin. My thoughts were and still are that the very intricate very large formations are worthy of thorough scientific study as many are seemingly made overnight with no obvious means of human construction and formed very quickly. Even the most diligent crop circle maker admits it would take quite a while, in pitch darkness, create a very complicated formation without being seen. I err towards the idea that some are possibly made by forces unknown to us at this time, if that includes off planet intelligencies then so be it.

The circle we stood in under power lines was I must admit a difficult one to come to terms with if it was created by OPI, but then again who knows what technologies are in play with intelligencies far beyond our own.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2022), aoibhghaire (27th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    It is very noticeable today, the lack of actual ufo reports from all sorts of people, globally. If anyone can recall the heyday of ufology from the 70's ...
    I don't know about that, I've been posting UFO sightings @ Up At The Ranch about every other day for the past year and a half. They're a dime a dozen. For every one I post I reject two. I've also posted your videos.
    Hi, agreed there are sightings reported globally but not in the numbers I speak of such as the 1970s, many high profile cases still talked about today. I have not studied the Skinwalker phenomenon in any great detail but does seem to be an area of high strangeness. Perhaps I should spend some time going over the reports.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th May 2022), Bluegreen (29th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just as an aside, in order to give you all an idea of the type of threats and intimidation one can and has tolerated over the years. 1977, February, myself and Andy returned from Nottingham, the Saturday was the Nottingham group conference in which my talk with all the ufo films from Project Blue Book, and Sunday was the meeting to organise and bring into being the FSR magazine backed UPOIN, Ufo Investigators Network. Upon returning home on the Sunday evening I was informed that my car had been broken into, parked outside the house, my Ford Zephyr 4 MK4. That immediately flattened the good mood we were in from earlier in the day. Yes my car was broken into and the newly fitted stereo radio cassette had been stolen. Next day police forensics were going over the car but with little chance of finding the culprit. OK this COULD of course been a random break in but when I mention another incident you might put two and two together.

Later that year. I was listening to records in my room one evening when I heard screaming and a commotion downstairs. I rushed down to find total pandemonium. Looking out of the open front door I saw my younger brothers car on fire and my brother with flames on his head. I quickly darted out and dragged him indoors, straight to kitchen and ran cold running water over his head, yelling to my parents to call fire brigade and ambulance. Running outside again as my car, a Rover 3500 just like the police cars at the time, was just yards behind the burning Datsun Cherry I pulled my car back a few yards, reached in to grab the fire extinguisher and quickly started to put the flames out as best I could. It all happened so fast and I simply acted on impulse. The fire brigade arrived and totally extinguished the car fire. We checked around my car but all was ok. Ambulance checked my brother and police officers at the scene took notes and statements. The following day police forensics examined my brothers car and stated it was arson, a deliberate act, rigged in such a way as once drivers door was opened WHOOSH, up it went.

A cryptic phone call days later stated "too bad, could be much worse next time"........................

Just two of the many instances of intimidation suffered over the years.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th May 2022), Blastolabs (27th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Hi Barry,

And those reading the thread... I couldn't help but notice that many glazed over the hard questions when interviewing you... So I wanted to ask yo some questions... If you are not allowed to answer, just say as much and that will be respected...

I will start with just a few, until I have more time to post more...

Who was harvesting the organs, and for what purpose? A food source? Replacement parts?

When you "Walked in", were you told, or do you remember who you were prior to "Walking into this world?" (And / or your now body?)

Who or what agency was using the trip seat, or whatever name it was given at the time?

What was the programs that you listed? Sentinel, Guardian, etc... Can you say?

What will you be doing with the decades of research that you have accumulated throughout the years with your long time efforts in the truth field? m Do you have someone in mind to maintain and inherit this information?

I will stop there, as I have so many questions... But will go st this slowly... As I recognize how involve each question is... With a lead to the next series being the corporations that are involved in such things, their place in the whole operation, or series of operations, etc...

Much respect to you, your peers and their efforts in this regard...

With much love and gratitude, and STAY SAFE...

Denise

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2022), aoibhghaire (27th May 2022), Blastolabs (28th May 2022), Bluegreen (29th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022), pabranno (27th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (29th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

I have got couple extra reflections here on the topic of ET implants, transplants and hybridization programs since my mum was ( unwillingly) enrolled in transplantation medical program , I understand about that part of medicine quite a bit.

Just not up to talking of mums case in detail as of the moment.

But let me draw some parallels.

It occurred to me because it happened to me personally that during some ET contact events or implanting of their biological imprints even while immunity reaction is lowered on the side of both ET donor and human recipient or vice versa,
    there is always 50/50% chance of rejection.

If you follow testimonies of many abductees and contactees you may observe in common that some form of rejection between the ET entity/information occurs almost inevitably in later parts of their life and they return to being “more human”.

Many people develop illnesses such as autoimmune disorders among those who have received ET information of some sort ( it being condensed and super fast stream of frequencies that by penetrating even single human cell empower it with advanced intelligence turning it virtually to nanochip of kind that is impossible to detect unless it’s past its active stage and turned to biological residue ).

There may be many sublime reasons for why human organism can successfully carry pattern of another intelligent kind of beings or why the information is eventually rejected and discarded.

It may be gross changes in physical or even social, psychological or spiritual environment unacceptable for the frequency to function harmoniously ,
    it may be breach of Universal Principles by whose laws we all should abide

could be for many other reasons but on the other hand,

the ET intelligence who works in balance and harmony with living beings is capable of great transformatory work no matter where or how it engages in.

Generally speaking the state of biological rejection is often accompanied or followed by symptoms of unusual fear, trauma and paranoia : the reasons we are still too young to understand manifest themselves as faraway reflections in the great unknown.

Finally: there is more than meets the eye in the advanced medical and pharmacological programs of today that supports evolution of these programs from both sides and “tests” compatibility and sustainability of intelligent life in either form: probably “theirs” as well as “human” side of things.

🙏

Blue mosque/ Istanbul /Turkey; Space architecture :

http://www.sultanahmetcamii.org/image-gallery/
    Last edited by Agape; 29th May 2022 at 15:51. Reason: Add link

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2022), Blastolabs (28th May 2022), Bluegreen (29th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (29th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

It also reminds me of the amount of immune reactions and various forms of allergies and rejections to all kinds of substances that had been observed through out the recent Covid pandemics.

Despite popular opinion that “humans eat about everything” or tried to , we are biologically compatible and capable to consume less than 5% of the other plant , animal even fungal organisms growing around us on this Planet.
    The rest of them are indigestible to us if not purely dangerous.

It also reminds me of mutability factor in receiving ET sourced information and coding it biologically to humans or other species on this Planet.

An imprint or code from other space intelligence may have produced people like Nikola Tesla or Elon Musk , Plato , the Prophets of antiquity , the Heavenly Masters and Magis , people like of today who were more advanced in some way or another.

We have gone over the edge of our imagination to find the “Star pattern” somewhere scripted to a rock or recorded on golden plates as the proof of “Arch of Covenant”,
    the Blue Book, the Yellow Book, we have created crop circles and mandalas in its secret Name and Memory,

in order to preserve its meaning .

The whole SETI Project and world scientists are hunting for this “piece of evidence”( pun or not ) for decades and centuries .

Through the Dark Ages of Holy Grail we have nearly recreated our selves in X-files, as X-men.

Yet; the true , original ET pattern nowhere to be seen than in our Mind Eye ,
    nowhere to be replicated quite yet,
    it seems we have merely entered the 2nd part of the drama (series)

and nowhere close to its ends and landings.

Cheers BJ 🌟

Namaste 🙏💫🙏

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (30th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Hi Barry,

And those reading the thread... I couldn't help but notice that many glazed over the hard questions when interviewing you... So I wanted to ask yo some questions... If you are not allowed to answer, just say as much and that will be respected...

I will start with just a few, until I have more time to post more...

Who was harvesting the organs, and for what purpose? A food source? Replacement parts?

When you "Walked in", were you told, or do you remember who you were prior to "Walking into this world?" (And / or your now body?)

Who or what agency was using the trip seat, or whatever name it was given at the time?

What was the programs that you listed? Sentinel, Guardian, etc... Can you say?

What will you be doing with the decades of research that you have accumulated throughout the years with your long time efforts in the truth field? m Do you have someone in mind to maintain and inherit this information?

I will stop there, as I have so many questions... But will go st this slowly... As I recognize how involve each question is... With a lead to the next series being the corporations that are involved in such things, their place in the whole operation, or series of operations, etc...

Much respect to you, your peers and their efforts in this regard...

With much love and gratitude, and STAY SAFE...

Denise
    At the time I felt that no one really was interested in that side of things, COMA hospitals and such, so I just let it go and continued with other areas. Besides a great deal of merchandise (to use an old x files term) the organs and blood were obtained in quite some levels at Peasemore, regular refridgerated trucks leaving on a 24 hour basis. Not knowing all of the UK hospitals involved with this but a nearby one certainly was in the loop, the Reading General Hospital. You probably realise this is a big business issue and not only to keep highly paid patrons globally supplied with organs there is a black list of exported cases that I could not venture near enough to see, these I was informed by a guard working in that area that these were 'specials' that went to various military installations, he clammed up when I tried to push for more. You have to understand how tight the whole security issue was pertaining to this area.

Obviously as a child I had no idea of what happened to me at age 2, it was not until years later in casual conversation that my parents let slip I was in hospital and died, then miraculously came back. My child mind could not process this until I was around 12 or 13 when recurring nightmares and visions plagued my mind. By the age of 15 when I was finally released from Oaktree that all the dots connected and although at the military training hospitals stated I had a 'certain background' that they were pursuing hard and hinted that I was not really as I seemed, nothing really hit me hard till visions and 'odd memories' kept me in a confused state but was driven home when I found myself in a situation whereby I faced The Old Ones for the first time, it was them that gave me full clarity as to whom I really am and what my purpose was in life. (the Old Ones are those OPI that I am associated with and have a close alignment with).

Peasemore as had stated since the 90's a computer attached trip seat or as some have since labelled it the London Chair, which really is incorrect, has always been designated and called the trip seat, the purpose of which has been fully detailed previously. This has been used by various alphabet agencies but primarily by USAF and NSA.

You are aware of these two umbrella programs and I do not wish to further detail nor outline specifics at this time.

Well, besides the 6 designated globally placed individuals whom have a full package of materials that were instructed in the event of my untimely or unexpected sudden death were each to show the pack to their relative press and media coverage in as much depth as possible. Other than that I have no plans of who or what happens to my research, maybe my legacy will be in the book and especially the film which is still in production. The final chapter of the book and indeed final segment of the film will detail the biggest psy-op within ufology the World has ever seen, this is the big grandaddy of all psy-ops "Operation Mountain Haze".

Please continue with your questions, if I can answer them of course I will. Regards, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2022), Blastolabs (31st May 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Thank You Barry,

I appreciate the answers, and I appreciate that you are allowing them at this time! I had not realized that you were writing a book, and I cannot wait to read it... And you are producing a film??? I had no idea!

Back to the questions... Programmable life forms. Most are aware of these due to your disclosures of such... One would think that creating a cloned human form, that is just as easily programmable would not only be possible, but easily created... (I believe George Green speaks of "The Others", even suggesting they go to Bethesda hospital to a wing specifically for them, as well as to Camp David for "tune ups")

I know that the human mind can also be programmed, as do you... So I wanted to ask, Were you privy to information about such things also going on there at Peasemore, or anywhere else during your time there, or while investigating such things? Is it possible that some of those things may have contribute to the biological shipments to military bases? And if so, was the NSA getting concerned about this onset of programmable humans mixed within the populations all over the planet that perhaps could be hacked?

There is a movie called "Divergent" which actually shows something like a trip chair... And it can do many of the things you suggest... and that I personally, have experienced from remote methods. Have you seen the movie and can you comment on how accurately they depicted it?

There is also a movie out regarding robot soldiers called "Kill Order" in which one woman is able to see, through her own eyes, (perhaps aided by technology, or lenses) a computer screen without the computer being there, just overlaid onto her own vision. I have also experienced this... Were they testing or using that technology there at the time? Or are you aware of it?

I have so many more questions, but will spread them out so you can reply, and others don't get bogged down in just a few long posts.

Thank You so much for being so open to exchanges of information.. I will write more questions after you see my PM's and emails....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (31st May 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (30th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Thank You Barry,

I appreciate the answers, and I appreciate that you are allowing them at this time! I had not realized that you were writing a book, and I cannot wait to read it... And you are producing a film??? I had no idea!

Back to the questions... Programmable life forms. Most are aware of these due to your disclosures of such... One would think that creating a cloned human form, that is just as easily programmable would not only be possible, but easily created... (I believe George Green speaks of "The Others", even suggesting they go to Bethesda hospital to a wing specifically for them, as well as to Camp David for "tune ups")

I know that the human mind can also be programmed, as do you... So I wanted to ask, Were you privy to information about such things also going on there at Peasemore, or anywhere else during your time there, or while investigating such things? Is it possible that some of those things may have contribute to the biological shipments to military bases? And if so, was the NSA getting concerned about this onset of programmable humans mixed within the populations all over the planet that perhaps could be hacked?

There is a movie called "Divergent" which actually shows something like a trip chair... And it can do many of the things you suggest... and that I personally, have experienced from remote methods. Have you seen the movie and can you comment on how accurately they depicted it?

There is also a movie out regarding robot soldiers called "Kill Order" in which one woman is able to see, through her own eyes, (perhaps aided by technology, or lenses) a computer screen without the computer being there, just overlaid onto her own vision. I have also experienced this... Were they testing or using that technology there at the time? Or are you aware of it?

I have so many more questions, but will spread them out so you can reply, and others don't get bogged down in just a few long posts.

Thank You so much for being so open to exchanges of information.. I will write more questions after you see my PM's and emails....
    Hi Denise, thankyou for your questions, PMs will be replied to in detail asap. for now quick responses to some. I response to your post.....................

I am happy to share what I can here on the forum as long as I feel it is safe to do so and will not compromise myself or those associated with me. I have stated elsewhere that it is more than feasible to create cloned or PGLF (Greers PLF) beings in the form of human or human like. Technology, especially in the black world advances rapidly and of course secretly. From my time at Peasemore to the current timeframe I am sure the creators have all manner of 'designs' available to them. Coupled to the advances in AI I can see there would be what one could describe as 'super beings', I hate the term supersoldiers but as both NASA and DARPA require enhanced and modified human forms for various missions, DARPA already have in place MHCU s (Modified Human Combat Units) and NASA is nearing completion of their version ready for deep space missions and for working in hostile off planet environments.

With advances of AI and neural programming the area of hacking by hostile forces or agencies I'm sure would have been resolved, you can imagine the leap in progress the NSA has achieved in this area. The public are concerned with chemtrail damage, 5G damage, to the human mind, the psyche, these two areas in fact are opposite to peoples worries and concerns. Chems and 5G (very soon available 6G) are deflecting measures and as such are PROTECTING the mind en masse.

Yes I have seen the Divergent triology of films and the seat used has similar abilities to the trip seat, perhaps next step without the need for screens but still coupled to an advanced computer system. The other film you mention 'Kill Order' is one I have not seen or heard about but will look out for that,

Regarding the book and film. The book is "A lifetime within Ufology" and will be available free to all. The film is in production and I managed to call in one or two favours and have maxed out 4 credit cards in order to achieve this. More news as and when,

As related earlier in the thread about interference, intimidation. To clarify, although it mainly occurred during and after my disclosures, it might be useful to you to state I was already making waves in the 70's, as disclosed I was brought into the Mannequin project in November of 1972 and following on from my 'being nosey' with the 1970 Enfield Children ufo fatal case, I was making a noise re both so this explains why the 1977 instances came into being. Once you stand up and start causing ripples you soon become a person of interest.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st May 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st May 2022), onevoice (31st May 2022)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Thank You Barry,

I would have to agree with you that the chemtrails, while potentially dangerous to the masses, also have some very highly needed protections as well, which is why you never see me posting on the chemtrail threads... and I will write privately soon about the smart dust topic. But it follows the same train of thought... and it is highly targeted, and can be used in an individual capacity and does not need wide spread spraying to be effective for its uses.

I am tiptoeing here with questions, trying to be sensitive to what I ask openly... and also taking advantage that you're willing to answer questions openly, that I believe people should know... As such I want to really think about my next series of questions before I ask them...

I do hope more will ask questions regarding what you have been invoved in and what you do know.. As I was not aware of your efforts until after 2014. So there are things I was unaware of that you were involved in, and as such, do not know what to ask about that work.

The questions I do wish to ask, well, they're pretty deep... I will add some more soon!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

pabranno (2nd June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (31st May 2022)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Denise, well all I can say is ASK AWAY, be as deep and intrusive as you deem fit, I did say total transparency and I will do my utmost to keep to that promise
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2022), pabranno (2nd June 2022)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

August Bank Holiday 1978, Myself and Andy were to meet up with Graham at Exeter station. We arrived in Andy's red Ford Escort and sat around waiting for Graham to show up, and in his usual style he came over to us beaming a big smile telling us he had thumbed a lift on the back of a motorbike. The 3 of us then laughingly got back in Andy's car and headed off towards Dartmoor. It was to be a very interesting weekend indeed.

TBC....................

The weather was worsening as we entered Dartmoor, fog and rain making our journey a bit more hazardous because of the terrain yet Graham seemed to know exactly where we were at any given moment, giving directions even in the near zero visibility. After a period of time he said to Andy to slow up and pull over to the right, the car headlights picked up a metal gate of some kind and Graham said we park here.

Getting out of the car we looked around but saw very little of the surroundings due to the fog. It had stopped raining as we proceeded to put up the tent next to the car. A few expletives from Andy as he mentioned he forgot to pack the flysheet meaning the tent interior would get wet, with us in it! Shrugging shoulders we carried on. The fog thinned a little as Graham asked us to follow him across the road. He pointed to a few bunches of flowers and told us this was Jays grave. Me and Andy looked at one another and shrugged. Gray continued it was the supposed grave of a witch and mysteriously fresh flowers appeared on the grave overnight every night. It started raining again as we toddled off back to the tent.

It was cold already so I put on my long heavy sheepy coat. We sat talking awhile then decided to try and rest, unfortunately the rain started to come down heavy and yes we started to get wet LOL. We sat up discussing our rather stupid situation. My senses informed me that the ones I am aligned with (The Old Ones) were close by, and I told Andy and Gray that much and said I think I can stop the rain coming into our tent soaking us. Yes this was a serious comment I made to them and closed eyes. To the amazement of them (Andy & Gray) the rain stopped from above our tent as it was pouring down all around us, we peeked out and each stated as if an umbrella was above the tent, dry above us pouring down all around us. We sat awhile in silence, they I believe were dumbstruck but I said it was no biggy.

After a couple of minutes the rain resumed on our tent, again coming inside, again I said to them I would stop it above our tent. Within seconds it stopped above us again whilst still heavy pouring down all around us. WE all grinned and then laughed, Gray shaking his head in disbelief. Andy just nodded and beamed. This I did a couple more times then, being exhausted I said we better try and get some sleep, rain or no rain we managed to sleep awhile.

We studied Jays grave in the morning as again Gray recounted the legend. We packed up the tent and began a day of sightseeing Dartmoor. Main points visited were Becka Falls, Wystmans wood (spelling unsure now) and a few others. Busy long day spent travelling and walking around. I regretted not bringing my decent SLR camera and gear so just had a pocket camera and took many photo's but not brilliant ones. Getting late and in pitch darkness we roamed around in the car in order to find somewhere to park and pitch tent overnight.

We found what looked like a reasonable flat open area so we parked up pitched the tent and stood around looking at the brilliant night sky, so much better and clearer out here. We stood chatting when I looked up, again on instinct and sensing 'they' were close by (The Old Ones), I pointed up to what first appeared as a group of stars. I told Andy and Gray to watch one particular 'star' as it slowly came over, Watch carefully I told them as I asked the 'star' to complete a few moves for the benefit of Andy and Gray. The 'star' then moved in a zig zag movement, backwards and forwards, side to side etc. The both stood open mouther as I 'directed' the 'stars' movements. Gray clapped like an excited schoolboy as the 'star' moved around quickly. I began getting exhausted so told them one last ciggie then off to sleep.

Much chatting about what just occurred then we each fell into a deep sleep. A sudden shouting and knocking on the tent bleary eyed we looked out to a very annoyed park warden telling us to move pronto!. Looking around we noticed loads of tourists, many looking at us and grinning. Yes we had unfortunately decided to camp on a no overnight campsite LOL. Needless to say we departed very sharpish and giggled as we drove away. After a while finding another place to park up it was time for breakfast, problem being a Sunday morning in Dartmoor, where would we find somewhere to get something to eat. Luckily we came upon a small store and purchased a few 'essentials' LOL These being a loaf of bread, some packs of crisps (potato chips to you Americans) and a can of beaked beans. Getting back to camp we realised we had no butter, no can opener,. so it was a case of crisp dry sandwiches, washed down with cold beans of which we managed to sort of open by bashing it on a nearby wall LOL.

Second day of walking around exploring before it was time to leave Dartmoor and drive home. What an exciting August Bank Holiday that was as I smiled on the way home.
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 2nd June 2022 at 22:12.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (2nd June 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast