+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

One more thing : IF there is connection between you and the “dark side of the moon(NSA)” that resulted in those heavy treatments of me in Uruguay which is beyond my estimate at the moment and if you still think of silencing me forever and arranging another “accident”,
    realize I’m not in Czech Republic whose agencies are likely playing on your side

but in India who have the full Bodhgaya Report to their disposal and even though they can’t officially take care of me anyhow in case something happens to me they will investigate.

Czechs are very kindly people but have notoriety for playing Daft Ada that is underplaying any problem that does not look big enough to sort or is of obscure nature.

The truth will be found someday no matter what you are covering or who is involved.

I’ve never made any claims against any physical person so far and not intending to but i did not deserve mistrust and mistreatment received and I trusted you fully for ten years which is not little from casual human perspective and never in my life things ended bad each time for that trust, took toll on my life.

Keep calm , stay friends, for the better Spirit and end of our days , see you’ve buried me already anyway ,
    not “the other way around”.

For the Disclosure Project you wanted to be involved with which is US based ( obviously ?) you have to surrender your legitimate documents to the US side , study some international law :
    if you cross borders of another country even information wise you are automatically treated by that countries laws.

May Truth and Love Prevail

🙏

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (21st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), Docim369 (23rd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022)

3. Link to Post #222
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Hi Agape, well so as not to give the impression to all members here I will not go into any slanging match or tit for tat but I am totally gobsmacked as to why you have decided to go full on defensive with me. I have never ignored, belittled or spoken down to you. Over the years I have supported you in any way I could. Others may have mocked you behind your back on DR but I actually stood up for you. I do not think the members here are too impressed with details of our friendship being aired so publicly. I have never forced you or coerced you into anything no matter what you imply here. Yes my family at that time was paramount as they were going thru some very traumatic times. I kept in contact with you virtually daily as I regarded you as a friend. Why are you so wishing to stab me in the back now? I really care less if you believe my colleagues exist or not, I mentioned Kari Lynn as yes I was part of her being protected and if she was able to confirm she would tell you that directly.

I DID NOT approach Dr Greer and the Disclosure Project, THEY CONTACTED ME in the summer of 2000, right after my TIA. Any financial assistance I received from you at that time was whilst I was in yes financial difficulties and I do thankyou sincerely for that help, BTW you will be reimbursed for that in full, again thanks for airing private situations openly on the forum. I did not deliberately seduce you as you imply, I seem to recall you were in love with me and as close friends any intimacies were mutual. I did not put Kerry up to anything about you nor did anyone take the piss out of you. It was a very sincere time by all. Dropping you off at the airport in a haste as you put it was not of my choice, if you care to check every drop off is time limited to 5 minutes or a big fee is payable.

Believe what you may regarding my life, my work, my associations whatever, it means sod all to me at this stage what anyone cares to believe or not. My work documented over 55 years shows my integrity. Yes I have named names and places and stand ready in any court of law to confirm my work. Please feel free to continue having a go at me and publicly announcing our private lives etc, I cannot force you to recant nor do I wish to do so. You made the choice to throw me under the bus, you are not the first and no doubt you will not be the last. I hold no ill will or malice towards you pity you see fit the put that knife in my back, I'm sure members here appreciate a bit of tittle tattle and gossip. THANKS AGAIN Agape, really appreciate all you have done. Barry (OH BTW I have NO EGO in the manner you suggest)
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (21st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

We are all on different trajectory now and space-times coordinates and perspectives can differ so much over generations and their respective paradigms ...

It does not matter how old we are physically , this body is easy to hurt and damage.

The moment of truth is the moment of awakening before it gets lost in time forever , insignificant as we are and our misgivings

I’ve forwarded your PM to Bill so when the Light of Sunrise hits the shores of Ecuador my posts will be deleted from your diaries here

May Peace be with you..

Peace of heart is important to all no matter how old we are

Hearts tear and drop

Some of ours are ancient

Peace to all

🙏🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 21st September 2022 at 03:42.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (21st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Mark (22nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #224
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Am wishing you two the best, wellness and happiness. I trust you can, and will, find your way there. Love.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st September 2022)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Am wishing you two the best, wellness and happiness. I trust you can, and will, find your way there. Love.
    We are not two , we are one and many ..this all forum is about us . Threads apart, there is one about Shark fishing and torture and another about Heartbreaks and so and so on.

So is today’s humanity no matter where you go , we share the same problems otherwise we would not be able to share at all because we would not find words for our experiences .
    Truth is not cut and dry , black and white , good and evil , it’s so much more complicated for all of us on the planet.

Thank you

🌟

I think Barry and I do not resonate on the same frequency , spiritual and emotional unless we would work together even then our lives and nature of our work is very different,
    kindly stand for your truth , calmly I suggest.

Whether it concerns Dr Greer or any other person or project in the world no matter how big it seems, how important it feels to you,
    counting moments for the “right thing to be done”

I’m saying it’s still insignificant compared to the whole and who we really are.

Likewise I do not like to see Barry falling from the Grace all the time and blaming someone for problems of humanity that are big enough to be sorted together .

No one man can change anything in truth.

There is much I can’t appreciate in “his world” which again is many peoples world , including gender paradigms and stereotypes ,
    we are century ahead now and can not and better should not “return to the past”, repeat the same emotional dramas our parental generations threw on us,
    being beaten and manipulated by them all the time,

these people in the videos are also not “me”, I’m only conveying a message that my smarter friends would understand without saying

considering how much difficulties we have to get through our days

For sure, some people are overprotective of their children but changes very little in the overall perspective and lives of billions genuine people on this planet.

Hope I can now excuse myself from this unhealthy discussion

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 21st September 2022 at 05:28.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (21st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Mark (22nd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #226
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Hope I can now excuse myself from this unhealthy discussion

🙏
    Be the peace.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st September 2022)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks

Notice that our brain capacity is more advanced than Total Recall.

We can efficiently delete or lock up for better sake some of our memories and replace them with different type of memories , memory is selective. In 360” perspective of our physical environment including this screen and information units we are receiving per second we select small amount of data in movie like sequence we interact with plastically and spatially

In future I fear 😅 when they don’t like someone they will reduce them to digital photocopy then zip the file ..meant in jest of course
    Last edited by Agape; 21st September 2022 at 08:44.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This thread was supposed to be about Disclosure within the field of Ufology, something I have tried in my own small way to assist with and contribute to. I apologise to forum members in the way it got derailed by myself and others, and became a laughing stock of what was considered personal between friends and totally off topic gossip and back stabbing. I am at a loss as to why Agape suddenly and out of the blue decided to sit down and write at length opening to all here very personal events and with a slant towards making it seem as if she was deliberately groomed by myself and Kerry to make her look foolish to the ufo community. This is totally false as I and others have tried to assist her with the experiences she went through and bring those to the attention of the community and have those documented. At no time did anyone try to humiliate or blacken her name, unfortunately she did a pretty good job of character assassination of me here worthy of alphabet agencies. If you recall Agape when we were at dinner that Saturday evening with Kerry and the venue host it was Kerry whom suggested BOTH you and I put some weight on but said in a friendly non hostile manner.
    You were not forced into anything neither was I.
    All my life within Ufology I have had to put up with mud slinging, back stabbing and all manner of threats and intimidations but as I sincerely believed it was all worth it in the end in order to push Disclosure. I've taken flak from all manner of people over the years but its something when a friend, one time close friend, takes it upon themselves to ridicule and attack openly in public well I think its about time to call it a day. Its not worth the continual hassle as its getting me nowhere and only causing more grief on top of what I'm going thru right now. I am keeping to myself how things are right now and only sharing with one individual whom I believe I can trust fully. Only they know the situation and will hopefully agree that the episodes here on the forum are simply another kick in the balls for me (yes I don't do PC so tell it like it is).
    I will refrain from posting here as its not worth it and besides today's generation whom only want a quick-fix to anything do not have the time or patience to drone on here with me, my generation are way past it so have no more to contribute. With that its a sorry farewell from me, hoping you all find what you are looking for and the truth will out eventually if you persist. Good luck to one and all, I will respectfully shortly ask Bill Ryan to cancel my membership with the reasons given herein. Thankyou, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Spiral (23rd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

I will wait patiently at friends till this situation subsides 🙏

I’ve merely related couple dots from my memory, on 5” screen things must not take me longer than half an hour and I have zero time and energy left for this argument.

Unliked posts take few seconds to delete.

You have stressed your connection to the “dark side of the Moon” number of times through out the years,
    it has changed my destiny number of times for real , what I’ve said above is just a tip of an iceberg ( quite like with the Bodhgaya ET Event Report )
    and the rest of Disclosure if the field of Ufology, yes.

I’m in no shape to have an argument with your “secret forces” who most certainly supported you all that time ...

for which reason itself I’ve returned to the Himalayas away from those.

Watching the stars and the news

Peace major

🤲

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #230
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

I'm sorry to hear that, Barry. I enjoyed coming in here every once in a while to see your updates.

This is your thread, by the way. You started it and mod it. From my understanding of the way things have always worked around here, that means something. All best.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (23rd September 2022), Blastolabs (22nd September 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd September 2022), pabranno (24th September 2022), Spiral (23rd September 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (22nd September 2022)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Respectfully, i am now giving out little hint here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1516126

Right on the previous page that is 11 of this thread, on September 4 , Spirit Wolf requests data from years 2011-2014 surrounding his accident and interview back then and feels those years are in the mist for him.

I have the feeling now of mission accomplished in small way because his Memory is completely back up and functioning so I suggest we consider the previous communication starting from that post as insignificant and delete it for being personal to both of us
    while Barry can now make use of his memory fully.

Apologies for brief message . Myself feeling quite exasperated due to bad weather situation and so forth but with respect to true meaning of this thread
    and venues we have passed through repeatedly including g memory retrieval’s

they may come handy but it is important to detach from any emotion accompanying it and close the session.

Sarva Mangalam

All the Best

🙏🌟🙏

22. Link to Post #232
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Barry, please do not abandon Avalon as a result of this. Truly, the spirit of the thread remains, and while Agape is having some issues that she wishes to address, that does not in any way change what you are trying to do here...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), Mark (26th September 2022), pabranno (24th September 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (25th September 2022), Vangelo (28th September 2022)

24. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Barry, you are not an object of laughter at all, if anything this thread has fleshed out the depth of humanity involved in this over a lifetime.

There are always idiots looking for clickbait cheap thrills esp with ufology, but for those of us that are adults that have lived lives we feel the pathos poured out in this thread, it only makes what you have to say more valid, not less.

Maybe if you want one of the mods could collate the info posts & copy them or move them if that can't be done onto a new thread that just has UFO disclosure related material & then decide what to do with this one ?

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), Mark (26th September 2022), pabranno (24th September 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (25th September 2022)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Barry, please do not abandon Avalon as a result of this. Truly, the spirit of the thread remains, and while Agape is having some issues that she wishes to address, that does not in any way change what you are trying to do here...
    So true, thanks Denise/Dizi 🙏 We have done more than 10 years of research and co-work over the net together, with Barry and his group, over the net, experience that enriched and sustained us spiritually at times and societies turning grey and robotic ..

Barry has requested some memories so communication happened.

My word above is as it’s standing and I’m neither in conflict with those memories or writing a book about it. I’m on long way since 2016 and in field situation as opposed to the years I could sit at computer.

Bill has addressed us days ago and offered to Barry’s suggestion that Barry can tick off any number of posts and they will be soft deleted/submerged.

For 4th time I repeat I have no intention , not even had one to continue on the topic in any manner less time to engage in any meaningless communication whatsoever.

You don’t need me to do that please: post editing takes minutes to accomplish and as I’ve stated above, session closed.

Thank you 🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 24th September 2022 at 13:05.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th September 2022), Mark (26th September 2022), pabranno (25th September 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (25th September 2022), Vangelo (28th September 2022)

28. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi everyone, after much thought and deliberation I have decided to let all posts remain, its no use trying to hide or disguise the past. I have to weather whatever storms may come my way, I would be less of a man if I did not. I do have a lot to impart here regarding my now somewhat colourful past and although I will be low key and data will be stretched over time I hope you all will have the patience to bear with me. Thankyou all, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (28th September 2022), Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), Mark (28th September 2022), pabranno (26th September 2022), Vangelo (28th September 2022)

30. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Keep and stay as you wish to Be 🙏 Without true selfless love the Worlds would stay apart and this very world would break to pieces.

Without love we would not be prompted to deliver our message, without love we would never be heard .

Life hurts us sometimes but it is to be lived, of all things the most.

Life, love, awareness, information fields, consciousness, it all seems to expand with super speed, breaking al velocities and all prejudice we ever had towards our selves and towards the Universe.

Life is powerful but only the subtle power of love and intelligence binds us together keeping our souls afloat

in the Universal Sea of Tranquility and its endless Storms.

🙏

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), pabranno (28th October 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (29th September 2022), Vangelo (28th September 2022)

32. Link to Post #237
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

How are you doing Barry??? We miss you!!!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alecs (28th December 2022), Casey Claar (29th October 2022), pabranno (28th October 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (28th October 2022), Vangelo (28th October 2022)

34. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Denise, Hi everyone, been keeping myself occupied with some research after talking with someone whom was involved in a kept hidden from public close range ufo encounter. I hope to be able to bring the whole encounter into the public domain soon. Healthwise its crap but will not get into that, Denise not sure if you are having problems with your emails but please check them. All for now, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Alecs (28th December 2022), Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th October 2022), pabranno (29th October 2022), Spiral (29th October 2022)

36. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So far 9 filming locations completed, Warminster and now Rendlesham added. The new close range case as mentioned above is from the Rendlesham area. Family member has over past few months observed a shadowy figure roam the upstairs of the house, no interaction or conflict simply observed a number of times. Whilst out in the backyard at dawn, out for a ciggie , watched with total amazement the sudden appearance of 3 tall shadowy figures standing apart on both sides of the lawn. These were roughly human in size but totally devoid of any features, shadowy is best description. Happened so fast appeared then disappeared so no time to call for others to witness nor get phone in order to capture on film. Had so many odd weird things happen in my life, and to an extent, my immediate family, that nothing fazes us anymore. Its all part and parcel of my life here. Paranormal if thats what could be termed for these incidents has plagued me since early childhood so nothing new can surprise or worry me anymore. Thats all. Thought you would like to know old Baz still has silly things happen in his life.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th October 2022), Reinhard (29th October 2022), Spiral (29th October 2022)

38. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I noticed this youtube video the other day not realising it was about Peasemore. I have not watched it in its entirety as was surprised at the innaccuracies and outright lies so decided to post a comment on the youtube page which has been deleted, even the minor comment was deleted re where facility was located. Lucky I took screenshots. The truth is often distorted and much in the way of misinformation pervades the internet. I try to keep records straight but I'm up against those whom wish to muddy the waters. Here is the link to the video and the screenshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ZZ49yb3S0

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-27 062759.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	50142Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-28 001744.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	336.0 KB
ID:	50143
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-27 232339.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	50141  
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Alecs (28th December 2022), aoibhghaire (28th December 2022), Bluegreen (28th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast