1. Link to Post #181
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 times in 928 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Congratulations 🙏 Fear this is a work for many people for long run, if not generations then many years to come for sure.

Some of us may be gone much faster. I was practically “taken care of” ( in the jargon of obscure security agencies) through Uruguay, all inclusive:
    most of my trusted friends and contacts from the “life before” were messed with and made to distance themselves.
    I’m somewhere at the far cutting edges with it all. Running from last bits. Sometimes some distant friend send more bits which gives me more days to go but that’s about for now.

As i was carefully vetted in Uruguay already I don’t seem to have any “close friends” or family in this very world which makes things humanly impossible.

So I’m basically waiting to leave on my own will.

Total human situation is a disaster or the brink of, in better case. Most secure and naive friends of ours -call them friends- believe in themselves beyond everything and they only will be safe in future.
    So sacrificing one persons life to the disaster is certainly no biggie to no one.

Got to see through too much perhaps in one short lifetime including the superb views of Earth and the parallels .

Here in the Himalayas mountain goats are common so are the “men who stare at goats”. An effort to manipulate other people is likewise common raging from primitive to sophisticated , threats are mostly fun but taking the fear for serious may cost anyone an accident.

Mountain goats are very cute, small and non aggressive so many are kept at homes as pets, unfortunately they get skinned and eaten every year at harvest time too without pardon.

I do believe in our younger generations regardless the nature of current paradigm and cruelties cultivated by our human ancestors.

Some of them are cultured, bright and delicate.

For the rest of the time I have to avoid human contact as much as possible the same way we avoid animals in wild.

Don’t forget to say “there is something wrong with it all” and “it’s also all my fault”.

Or stuff about “being just a woman”. Simple stuff helps to calm the little minds.

Some rich and powerful people obviously did not want my information and intelligence being part of “their game”.

The rest is being sorted by starring at each other ..😅

You can also always email me at manjuvajra2002@gmail/dot/com, still have some internet and phone credit for next two or three weeks.

Redact the /dot/. Web bots unfortunately still exist.

Anyone familiar with long time travel will explain to you and yours that embassies do not intervene or grant any sort of help other than legal help in personal situations,
    I’m not a criminal suspect and no legal case is being held against me in any country so no one will intervene.

Thanks for support 🙏💫🙏
    Hello Agape, apologies for delay in replying but out of my hands. I can only sincerely apologise on behalf of the past colleagues of mine whom did try to assist you and place you where expert professionals could have studied your data and yourself without official hindrance. I did try myself as you know but had more than one door slammed in my face. I hope you are doing well and keeping safe, yes I do worry as I hope you can still regard me as an old friend. My best regards as always, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (1st August 2022), The KMan (1st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please excuse this mish mash of a post, it mirrors the state of my health at the moment. I would firstly like to personally thank Bill Ryan and all members here whom offered support and encouragement through my dark times, in the past and currently. Those that know me well will fully understand those dark times I endure from time to time and the nightmares. I appreciate you all.

Now I need state that the above mentioned 'police stop' not long ago had a postscript.....................not done at the roadside but two officers called at my home days after that to request I surrender the SD memory cards from the two cameras, of which I obliged. As my car is only 4 months old I have not had the time to fit the side cameras, thats for a later date. I have since 2003 always fitted full audio/visual devices to my cars for security and safety reasons. It is something in todays World I fully recommend.

More postings soon guys, thankyou
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (1st August 2022), Spiral (1st August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), The KMan (1st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022), Yoda (1st August 2022)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 times in 4,613 posts

I’m leaving huge space blank that would easily fill in with political discussion about human and mind controls and people waiting in queues for their aspirin which so reminds me of the 70/80s in Prague,
    systems offering “help” to people with half baked education in life and sciences and definitely experimental programs running through all levels of these systems.

All such systems are still up for massive upgrade that jumps along evolution of microchips.

It’s the same systems capable of upholding people that can eventually take people down by large numbers.

Part of the ET groups OR humans trying to represent them act like Nazis.

From Universal perspective if such manner and extreme self centred ness is found to be predominant in civilisation it is considered juvenile and immature.

Helping people to study themselves in awkward ways , void of higher perspective on their respective Star value likewise is a crime.

Now I can reimagine this whole, terribly stuck and suffering human situation and envision some futuristic UN panel where you are also present

assembled there are representatives of several ET Civilisations along with representatives of human civilisation and experts in different fields of communication, science and philosophy/religions.

I wonder which Star civilisation would you represent ,

what would be their acute and imminent perspectives on future of humanity

or

would you choose to speak for the Fate of this humanity
    as a witness of many dimensions
    presenting unique take on the whole matter

aka the Future of Humanity ...

🧵

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), Spiral (2nd August 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (4th August 2022), Stephanie (8th August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Agape, very intriguing and interesting post but you have me somewhat confused. Is this aimed generally or aimed at a specific individual? Clarification would be appreciated, please excuse brevity of response, its dark days here.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,283 times in 758 posts

Wow. I am clearly going to have to go back and read this thread. ( looks fascinating! ).
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Blastolabs (16th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th August 2022), Jambo (6th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

It’s a free question for you, of course.

It seems perhaps almost exquisitely to me that the current level of discussion ( aka disclosure) is lost in argument between national military and intelligence agencies,
    underlined by intrigues of politics between factions, nations, wars, enemies and allies.

As an individual I have no particular interest in those matters and avoid them in life as much as possible as we all agree they are “dark” and the same way some people spend drunk debates about politics endlessly, I don’t see even proverbial “light at the end of tunnel” in those matters,
    it’s not what advanced ET civilization would like to be trapped or involved in,

yet this is the level of discussion that dominates this and many other threads.

You have shared something about your own ET origins in the stars of Orion in the past,

but there are more “emissaries” of other civilizations present on this planet at all times who certainly can not come out in straight manner in this era

though I can clearly envision it will so happen in some point of human future.

It’s not unthinkable that in another 1000 years this human civilization will be more ready for straight disclosure of “yet another kind” and UN panel who will accommodate open discussion among all of us.

It’s an open question , for you as individual entity , of course not as political entity or “subject of empire” ,
    I don’t expect others to answer such in your Q&A thread but your case is very advanced hence an advanced question.

It’s simple and benevolent question with future vision,
    not one that would push or even force you
    to reveal identity of yours.

We are so different, you see: in short, no pressure please.

🙏

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (8th August 2022), Stephanie (8th August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thankyou Agape for clarifying that your post and indeed questions were aimed at me. I'm sorry you still feel a bit resentful for me not being in a position in the past to help and assist you when you were involved with those nightmarish situations. As you do know when I officially retired and stepped back away from EVERYTHING I no longer had those controls I used from 2006 onwards, re help and protective measures etc etc. In my absence I hoped certain individuals from the team would have continued with the measures I put in place, during 2015 to 2021 I had NO comms from them so did not know global situations, I'm sorry you suffered those terrible times, one day you might see it was all beyond my controls and forgive me.

Re my mission, my goals in life, its always been Disclosure, to educate, to open eyes and tell people what is actually going on in the World, to inform, I hope in some small way I have done that. As for my 'origins' I believe that's between me and my creator. Does it really matter to know who I am and whom I have always been? Let members here say. Yes we are totally different in our outlook, our take on life and our experiences, but still star souls.

I hope you keep well and safe, you will always have a place in my heart as a dear friend.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), Stephanie (8th August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Life is multicomplex and extremely complicated.

I’m not the best “human communicator” for this venue that’s for sure perhaps for being too straight and honest with it and I was punished for the same basically since childhood or respectively since I started talking

To many distant observers on the internet accustomed to story telling, horrors, violence , nightmares or well crafted scenarios much of my personal testimony can’t make sense and my internet presence have always been mess of sorts that occurred later than my teenage but “let’s not throw out proverbial baby with the bath water”.

In real life we all are quite different from what we seem to be here perhaps: save for net absorbed entrepreneurs and masters of CG,

the reality I live has always been beautifully complexed and advanced but rarely free of struggle for survival of the intelligence and message we carry.

Thank you for your assistance with the Bodhgaya ET Report 🙏🌟🙏

It will always remain valid witness to the tides of our times .

Due to those dramatic events in back of obscure NSA whoever party I’ve received sufficient amount of information to go with for [this life time]. To puzzle and
    code breakers the joke of the above statement shines through easily

And you were absolutely quite right about getting as far away from any such people no matter their affiliation as possible.

The same goes for the last days of my mum and involvement with experimental medical programs : they are real nightmare ,
    often run in open and it’s not for the feeble minded to visit such places.
    Not to speak of taking care of the programs quirks and patients, hanging on tubes. Takes everyone’s nerves down after some years including most professionals working in there.

So in sum, I had to get this sorted repeatedly but once for all this time:
    I don’t want and could not longer be any closer to the “program” unless I gave in and would be sucked in to it after my mum passed away,
    leaving behind shelves of papers with medical data in fact that I finally got rid off.

I have never given consent to being taken by those people, not even as 12 years old when they attempted to hospitalize me under auspices of investigating my innards
    I had the right to refuse invasive investigation so I did.

I’ve studied big part of modern medicine and pharmacology before I shifted interest to the natural and ancient knowledge , my memory still serves me and other people well but personally I do not consent and can not volunteer being part of it.

There is so much that can not be said and won’t be explained even during this human lifetime that could be explained if ethical truth and complete truth was respected.

I had to distance from the idea of being “but a human” many times, internally and externally and I’m better in being just me:
    it helps everyone around much more in fact.

So all in all, in the big scheme of things perhaps we did not do too bad but I wish us all better 🙏

We have endured a lots of pressure and learned some very tough but valuable lessons for now and who knows what it means for our respective futures.

The only evaluation to pass in internet space finds the closest metaphor in the Head 22.
    Can you imagine solving any higher paradigm though.

Real problems we are solving now have to do with nature and origin of life and the many curious ways it continues to survive on this planet with loopy evolution trajectory included.
    Our generation out in the fields still continues to learn new skills and arbors lots of new information everyday.

Whatever we learn won’t be lost : to here and another worlds.

I respect and enjoy your disclosure testimony as I always did.

But i don’t trust mine is on time quite yet for next couple decades, worse centuries in my rough estimate 🙏

I always knew it’s not “quite the time” ( till the fat lady ..) but prefer to decide about my life countless times in my life other than the dramatic events of last years and not be captured or held by humans by any means and used as a fixer for themselves of some kind.

Still here at the moment for sure but like others also, walking away from the dichotomy and human disease zone as fast as possible , turtle speed perhaps in order for something more beautiful to manifest ...as it always did ..
    from within and without

The “human disease” I’ve mentioned is nothing but monster grown of under fed ignorance , desire and hatred. It holds most of current human civilisation in its jaws not quite metaphorically .
    It makes people automatically fear each other , prevents them from knowing the truth and cultivates psycho pathology of various wild accents that is wilder than mine on the internet

while you can never see or know me in reality again

neither I wish to be seen, watched, or fed.

That’s just for the best of the humor we are consciously sharing here locally so also globally.
    It’s sharper than you would expect but never harmful to self or others.

“It” is kind and benevolent 🙏

So are prayers for peace we all are individually sending, in our free time of course, together with earnest wishes for Peace and Truth to prevail

How sad that truthfulness itself is not the same: from being to being, from tribe to tribe, from nation to nation, continent to continent,

we are still witness to this war of human ignorance and fear for itself, sustaining itself by the meanest of means and adopting the very name of Truth, intelligence and wisdom, claiming it for its own
    by the men in gray suits who believe in nothing than crude matter of destruction.

May I remind you of all things that any human language is mostly,
    an art of metaphor ..

There is no “true worries” in between any two of us is all I can attest to.

Problems being solved are not “our problems”.

That’s why : it’s not a good time for me to speak to you as always through out the years my message gets lost in translation and belittled as personal moanings by many peoples little minds while no real problems have been solved

we are trying to address some of them at least.

No matter where it takes us

Blessings

🌟

Pandit says “On the Midnight Express & Hands off Honolulu”.

Obviously, it’s not Honolulu we are heading to, in this lifetime..

It’s only hundred miles to Space but arch longer way to ..

May the Light shine through

🕊
    Last edited by Agape; 13th August 2022 at 05:49.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (14th August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi everyone, first off many thanks to Agape for her post above, gives us all something to think about and me personally to sit and reflect. I was seriously thinking of posting a rant here regarding the current UK and indeed Global situation but I got second thoughts as I'd rather not get into a possible political debate here even though someone needs to say how things really are in the disgraceful political shape the UK is in, for another time perhaps?.

Upon advice I purchased an RF sweeper recently and was likewise advised on a weekly full scan, even though with todays technology the placing of a physical tag is totally unnecessary, its an old school type of thing. Nonetheless I will go thru the motions. Filming has been sporadic as its been very awkward trying to do so in the recent heatwave here (YES us Brits call 30C+ a heatwave), so its bit here bit there for now.

The aim here is of course Disclosure, the ONLY reason I came back but now I fear its becoming a sideshow and full honest open Disclosure will never happen as long as its shadowed by contrived Global events that tend to take Joe Publics attention elsewhere, and a fantastic job that is being done in that respect.

Toying with the idea of placing a few more book excerpts here which detail the secret hidden World I have had the pleasure AND displeasure of experiencing during my 70 years on this planet. Mulling it over and see where we might go, depends if the interest is here or will I be again pissing in the wind?.

All for now, back soon, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Spiral (14th August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), Vangelo (14th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some of you might recall the news doing the rounds in the 90s re BT "Soulcatcher 2025", the brain interface chip, well not much has been heard re that tech BUT you will VERY SOON.

http://www.beamsinvestigations.org/B...20Implants.htm

https://www.cnet.com/tech/tech-indus...for-the-brain/

Also as a little treat you might find the below linked movies interesting to watch.................................

The Disappearance of Flight 412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfLgStL5g2s&t=1423s

Visitors of the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ObQrGv7-k

Capricorn 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9yNHIolnM

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Sunray (14th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TOXIC SKIES a movie I watched some years ago re Chemtrails, a bit over dramatic but of some interest. I am placing it here after the tragic death of the main character Anne Heche whom was left critically injured after her car travelling at 90+mph crashed into a house. Reports later suggested cocaine was in her system.

Anne Heche is being taken off life support more than one week after she was hospitalized for injuries sustained in a horrific car crash. A rep for the actress confirmed the latest development to NBC News on Sunday. The 53-year-old was previously declared legally dead from an anoxic brain injury but her heart was kept beating amid a search for organ recipients. According to Heche's rep, multiple organs were set to be transplanted.

TOXIC SKIES.................
    TOXIC SKIES - PREMIERE ACTION MOVIE IN ENGLISH - EXCLUSIVE V MOVIES

A brilliant doctor, working for the World Health Organization, tries to save victims of an epidemic, tracing its source to a secret government plot.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Harmony (15th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Spiral (20th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple more goodies you might like.............................

HANGAR 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcFa6Ek1nFI&t=2748s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB5TVEWIdac&t=2s

It's now the 25th anniversary of "Official Denial," a Syfy (back then, Sci-Fi Channel) original film on the topic of alien abductions. I wrote this script on spec in 1988 and eventually sold it to Syfy who developed it further, then shot it in Australia. It's one of my favorite scripts to this day, although the production is hampered badly in the realism department by its extremely low budget.

Still, I love it in so many ways, not the least of which was that lead actor Parker Stevenson was willing to shave his head for the part. Then there was the brave 12-year-old ballerina who wore the plastic alien suit.

I learned a lot of lessons and, because of that, my next UFO/abduction piece, NBC's Dark Skies, is so much better. But this was first, and that counts for something.

Also, the ending when you realize, well, that would be a spoiler, but to the best of my knowledge, I'm the first to float this idea in a film. And there are those who say it influenced the British Bentwaters testimony from one of the participants who began embracing this theory just months after the film aired.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2022), Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2022), mountain_jim (15th August 2022), Spiral (20th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

I know I had lots to say of recent but due to our notorious rainy season weather lots of extra chores and collapsing signal.

Noticed again: prices of fruits and vegetables hiked almost impossibly.

Feels like WWIII on the horizon but I think it’s just another PTSD symptom we all suffer rapidly together with the timeless acceleration of loops and events on the way ..

To the ears of all nations. All plots and strategies to destroy this civilization even further need to be dismissed immediately or we end up in disastrous state of being.

Imagine the amount of people damaged for several generations by nuclear radiation and other emissions filling the atmosphere and biosphere, respectively.

There is no “shortage of resources” on this Planet, there is but case of grave abuse and mismanagement of these resources . Absurdly enough the keys to reserves are held in hands of people who don’t understand how to lift their own nations and people from poverty themselves enjoying the most luxurious lifestyle.

Any intelligent solution to this human crisis would have to be humane and compassionate solution.

While countries of the “civilised West” try to develop the best possible manner with overcoming socio-spiritual crisis , culture and identity loss closely followed by Russia , they fail to hide their isolation, their ignorance of true human values, their pre-taught faith of Gods of War and violence , the sadism of their “true thought” that hit the ground and turned to stone failing to be sublimated .

For the irreligious ignorance the blissful deceit sold to the masses on Sunday
    together with the suffering of Jesus on the cross

followed by millions of martyrs who were called otherwise but rarely so remembered.

I say oh you ambitious human civilisationhow comes you failed to slay the power of your deceit without mercy

Is that not why are you dying for mass depression and other mental disease and the rest of diseases you caused to your elders and children and yourself?

Are [you] wanting to say that the problem will be solved by watching another documentary at the UN Headquarters and drinking couple cans of beers

is all we can radically do to stop the war on humans, billions of human lives to this or respectively this war against our humanity.

Namaste 🙏🕊🕊🕊
    Last edited by Agape; 20th August 2022 at 15:46.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (22nd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (22nd August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a couple of little interest off topic comments I place here in between bouts of severe CFS, my systems shut down days ago and out of the loop for up to 18 hours or more each day, sorry for lack of disclosure input here but I'm working on it.

A few days ago, I think it was Monday 2 low flying black hawk helicopters passed close by my home, off somewhere, yes they were def black hawks I can identify those. An unusual sight in these parts.

Once back on my feet Warminster is calling me, for more than one reason. Keep safe and well guys in these very troubled times. Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), Spiral (22nd August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

29. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Stay well Barry,and rest often, we are more than happy to wait as you get the time and energy to share... Welcome Back!!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (25th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Checking quickly around the net I see a number of videos on Youtube with the subject of 'Disclosure' in one form or another, will check these all out before linking any here as there is a lot of sub standard info doing the rounds which will only further muddy the waters in an already tainted subject. Back soon, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (25th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

33. Link to Post #197
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Checking quickly around the net I see a number of videos on Youtube with the subject of 'Disclosure' in one form or another, will check these all out before linking any here as there is a lot of sub standard info doing the rounds which will only further muddy the waters in an already tainted subject. Back soon, Barry
    Thank You!

That sounds like a great idea, I try and use my own discernment of course, but it is CLEAR that the disinformation FAR outweighs the real information.

Which makes distinguishing truth from PSYOPS almost impossible for many people.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (1st September 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Will post what Disclosure material I have deemed suitable here shortly, first a bit of boring trivia which will be of no interest to anyone but it makes up a post, knowing my current health is keeping me away for up to 18 hours a day due to a very hard flare up.

I recently added to my camera collection a couple of 16mm sub miniature 'spy' cameras, 2 Minolta 16 models a P and an EE. One belonged to an ex Naval Intelligence Officer whom used the camera in his Intelligence work in the 1960s. All I need now when I can afford is is a good condition Minox B or preferably C version. Oh happy days.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st September 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

37. Link to Post #199
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Will post what Disclosure material I have deemed suitable here shortly, first a bit of boring trivia which will be of no interest to anyone but it makes up a post, knowing my current health is keeping me away for up to 18 hours a day due to a very hard flare up.

I recently added to my camera collection a couple of 16mm sub miniature 'spy' cameras, 2 Minolta 16 models a P and an EE. One belonged to an ex Naval Intelligence Officer whom used the camera in his Intelligence work in the 1960s. All I need now when I can afford is is a good condition Minox B or preferably C version. Oh happy days.
    Can’t thank you without saying why, for this post.

Your enthusiasm for photography, and/in this cool niche in the discipline, is real interesting. Bubbling a bit here. Thanks.

Brings back my wonderful experiences with photography.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

SPIRIT WOLF (2nd September 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

39. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not withstanding the news I received a few days ago I shall be visiting an old haunt over the weekend, Warminster. Now there's a place of mystery and dare I say enchantment. Its heyday of course was during the 1960s and 1970s, and I can truthfully say its the place where, with others, we witnessed the infamous 'phantom motorcyclist' of Warminster during the weekend of October 9th/10th 1976. A bit of filming plus a chapter for the book will be in mind for this. Christmas day 1964 all hell broke loose in this small quiet town then they were plagued by all manner of strangeness. Its worth mentioning here that according to reports held within the Intelligence community was the secretive use of psychotronic devices by UK and invited US military within the confines of Salisbury plain, this unfortunately bled into other areas specifically Western parts of the plain and the authorities were left red faced by the effects their experiments had on the locale. Of course they could not own up to this even to this day its a hush hush topic and will be strongly denied if questioned. Forget FOIA requests this area of experimentation is strictly out of bounds.

I corresponded with Arthur Shuttlewood during the 70's, if you can get your hands on a cheap used copy of these paperbacks you will find MOI in there, one with our Phantom Motorcyclist sighting and another re my personal encounters of 1974 and 1976. His encouraging words kept me going in a dark period.

"The Flying Saucerers" and "Ufo magic in motion"
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 2nd September 2022 at 12:55.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (2nd September 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd September 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast