1. Link to Post #41
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    Yes You hit the nail on the head Barry it will be nothing like what we think it should be (disclosures) .

Something I have noticed since going down the rabbit hole in 2001 is there does not seem to be to many people like yourself like Eva Like Carolyn that are coming out with some type of experience anymore.
    there are a couple but nothing like it was. A lot of people who think they can make a buck it seems easy to see through them these days also.
    You get some here and there Mark on this thread is a good example. Maybe he felt at ease now to share his experience or maybe he could answer this question in the future here.

Yes I have also noticed the populace is very edgy and fast to anger. I think we might be having a little help with this behind the scenes also not sure how but it seems like it to me.

Just my 2 cents

The Axman
    It is very noticeable today, the lack of actual ufo reports from all sorts of people, globally. If anyone can recall the heyday of ufology from the 70's one journal in particular, although there were many, was FSR, Flying Saucer Review from here in UK. Within those pages were reports from all around the World, reports were very prominent, in fact 1977 was a flap year for sightings, at least here in UK, we were inundated with cases which meant I was working literally 24/7, phone would ring at all hours and see me setting off to do a field trip at say 2am or 3am, a call from police officers whom were with witnesses in rural Suffolk called to get me to investigate. That was not a one off.

What do we get today? No reports, only perhaps a photo or video plastered on youtube, no real cases anymore, no need for field investigations anymore. I travelled globally interviewing some very interesting people with equally very interesting cases, all thats gone. We do not get abduction reports anymore either, those and photo cases were my speciality.................oh dear, all in the distant past and only memories now. An interesting aside is that a little bird told me in that flap year of 1977 that the UK government were poised to release a statement which would have been as close to disclosure as we could possibly get. That was shelved by higher ups. 1997 again was a very close thing for official UK disclosure, again it was stonewalled.

I feel out of place, removed somewhat from todays reality, insofar as being an oldie with decades of on hands research but today its looked upon as very old hat and of very little significance by standards today with the younger generation. An old fossil with tales from the darkest past no one wishes to acknowledge!
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (10th December 2021), Alecs (10th December 2021), Axman (10th December 2021), Charles Harris (20th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th December 2021), Heart to heart (10th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	10.12.2021_02.19.45_REC.png
Views:	48
Size:	345.9 KB
ID:	48065 youtube rendlesham
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Axman (10th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	10.12.2021_02.25.14_REC.png
Views:	48
Size:	354.8 KB
ID:	48067

(click to enlarge)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10.12.2021_02.19.45_REC.png
Views:	42
Size:	345.9 KB
ID:	48066  
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (10th December 2021), Axman (10th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th December 2021), Mark (10th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

We all seem to cling to some illusory patterns, probably not out of conviction but out of habit.
    The type of clothing people wear. Gender, no gender, transgender. Appearance of big and small.

People seemed to be currently most preoccupied with “body culture” these days, in nearly obsessive manner. It’s about the fashion, diets, supplements, the way people carry themselves. Big show.

“Project Mannequin”, so fitting what we have seen all over the globe last couple decades. New kind of racism, eugenics, the world of “perfect people”, they are completely ready to believe they are hybrids, we are in 2021 now but 100 years ago perhaps the social climate was not different just on lesser peak.

We are still in that grey, dusty, smoky twilight zone between the world wars.

It’s about dirty politics and secret projects; but they can’t keep covering whatever has happened forever because it’s seeping through the mass of consciousness rapidly , like awakening from one dream to another.

I am the same Being as I were but I’m way ahead from where I was 20 years ago, even 6 years ago.

The acceleration we got to experience through these times of global connectivity only fostered the process ,
    yet: our own learning process is independent of that and contains whatever we have studied and learned in the Stars and here on Earth,
    if you lose internet connection again some day you may also but off load and realize there is no need for “more information”.

There is more need for most people to let it all settle in their heads and WORK IT OUT mentally in their brain. Make the brain to solve the problem for you.
    Make it happy.

Get closer to the finishing line. We are far ahead in time- in processing and information time- from when we started.

Even if this is “all that has happened” it may have left some curious imprint in humanity but no, much more has happened that will only transpire through human consciousness in future that we can’t see.

We are redundant in fact now. 😅 They don’t need an ET to get it right. I can assure you that they can fashion one human model to perform much better for “the show”.

ET watching a documentary “about ET” from the space station comes to but one or two conclusions; these humans are quite quack.

They’ll keep watching the show because they don’t want to trouble their brains with it.

That new fad quantum supplement will work it out better, sure it will.

Peace to all 🙏

Ultradilute Quantum Droplets ( Physics Today)

Remember the inner Being and whatever is called Mind does not have a Name. You can’t call me ‘a Name”. It has all names. It does not have a heart. It is your “heart, the true core.
    Is it solid in any manner ? Of course it is solid just more subtle state of matter.

Our bodies operate in quantum droplets, just because some can’t see them it does not mean they don’t exist.
    Last edited by Agape; 10th December 2021 at 14:06.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (10th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th December 2021), Heart to heart (10th December 2021), Mark (10th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (11th December 2021), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (10th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Is it just me but making observations globally since this pandemic took hold, are people becoming less patient, less supporting, less empathic, less tolerant, less considerate. More angry, more aggressive in everyday situations. I have witnessed this within my own observations in public, on the roads, in shops etc. What is happening to us? What is going wrong on such a large scale? Or maybe it is just me!
    I don't think so. Some would attribute that shift to the vaccine itself, and there was a stage at which I would have as well. I believe differently about it, now, but do share your conclusions that people are all of the above and it is not just you.

I believe it has more to do with the solar and cosmic energetic dispensation and the shift in our solar systemic location above the galactic plane, and everything that entails. I think the attribution of the shift in people's attitudes to worldly causes is purposeful and designed to continue to distract people from the larger happenstances we are experiencing as a planet.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Axman (10th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (12th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th December 2021), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (11th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (11th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    We float in Universe waved by strong and subtle forces. How tiny we are in size compared to the forces that create time and space, births of Suns and their death and transformations.
    How vulnerable we are, when temperatures drop down or rise too high, yet we are part of the force and it is part of us.
    That realization seems to be common with those who have the kinds of experiences this thread is concerned with. Perhaps it is something communicated to us, something deep and abiding and real and indisputable because it is direct experience.

To those with opened minds, we live in deeper dream we dream and a sea of possibilities.
    I sometimes wonder about those with 'open minds' it seems to be more the exception than the rule. When I think of that phrase, what it means to me is the ability to synthesize, the ability to think holistically and draw connections between seemingly unrelated phenomenon and come to a unique and piercing answer. That is an extraordinarily uncommon ability, apparently, and those who have it stand out separate from their peers and cohorts, no matter where or when they exist.

Folks with this ability seem to recognize each other also, in a preternatural manner.

I sometimes wonder, if it is an innate ability inherent to all of humanity, why is is so rare to find it expressed? Why does their seem to be something more to it, something deeper that connects people across cultures and races?

The power of our mind is more than an imagination. It’s also an powerful engine and intelligence that has once created the cosmos. In Vedas they compare this intelligence to the head of Brahma.

We say “I’m That”. “Thou art That”.

The pure creative power of the Universe is also the power of our minds.
    I teach 9th grade English. One of the things I do with all of my classes, in the very first week, is to teach them the power of Now by way of a discussion about procrastination and how the future and past are illusions and all we have is Now. As the year progresses, I remind them of this truth by asking randomly, "When is the only time we have to do anything???" And they chorus in response, "Now!"

I also ask them what they think the imagination is.

Then, I introduce them to the Multiverse theory, which is easy these days since Marvel has made it an extant common construct that is known far and wide.

I complete the lesson by asking them, in view of the Multiverse theory, what do you think the imagination is?

The resultant contemplation is meditative and metacognitive in nature and, for some, it puts them on a path that, I pray, their lives will prove out as they live lives they love and without boundary.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (11th December 2021), Axman (10th December 2021), Ben (18th April 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (12th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th December 2021), Patient (21st December 2021), pueblo (10th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (11th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), william r sanford72 (10th December 2021), Wind (11th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    Is it just me but making observations globally since this pandemic took hold, are people becoming less patient, less supporting, less empathic, less tolerant, less considerate. More angry, more aggressive in everyday situations. I have witnessed this within my own observations in public, on the roads, in shops etc. What is happening to us? What is going wrong on such a large scale? Or maybe it is just me!
    I don't think so. Some would attribute that shift to the vaccine itself, and there was a stage at which I would have as well. I believe differently about it, now, but do share your conclusions that people are all of the above and it is not just you.

I believe it has more to do with the solar and cosmic energetic dispensation and the shift in our solar systemic location above the galactic plane, and everything that entails. I think the attribution of the shift in people's attitudes to worldly causes is purposeful and designed to continue to distract people from the larger happenstances we are experiencing as a planet.
    Hi Mark, yes its possible the global rush to vaccinate with hastily contrived vaccines may play a part in how some people are most definitely acting differently from pre pandemic, the obvious signs of anger, rage, little patience little consideration for others is something I have seen over time. Whether its a cosmic shift or pollutants or the vaccines its still evident something is wrong here but the mass media will confuse us and keep us guessing as to the situation. I try not to be a conspirator re all this and try for rational explanations for what I'm seeing but at times I look at the anti-vaxxers and the anti-maskers brigade and think, is there something to their very peculiar beliefs?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Continuing with our theme of Disclosure, or lack of, these might be of interest..........

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2021), Axman (12th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (12th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (13th December 2021), william r sanford72 (12th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  ufo by sachs.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  55.0 KB

On a lighter note, which some of you will have a good giggle over is a bit of trivia.........................in the 1980 book "Ufo Encyclopedia" by Margaret Sachs (Corgi paperback) I have a number of mentions within its pages, its a largish book but very well set out. Myself and colleague at the time was Andy Collins, recall we were run off our feet with investigations during the late 70's covering cases for UFOIN and FSR magazine. Because of our massive workload and published reports we were strangely known as "The Starsky and Hutch of Ufology".......................
    Also the main reason for the coverage within the book was that I held the largest library and collection of Ufo related photographs and videos which I formed into an Archive for fellow researchers. A lot of work which resulted in the archive having copies of every single known photo and video, even copies of all official vids held by the US Archives in Washington DC which I purchased from them in 1977.

I still grin now at that term which will mean little or nothing to todays researchers I guess. Just a bit of silly trivia.
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 12th December 2021 at 22:46.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Axman (12th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (12th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (13th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), Vangelo (12th December 2021), william r sanford72 (12th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting to see if this proposed idea will actually be viable as transparency goes, but guess we shall see in due course. During the 90's within my files I detailed the UK RRT, who and where situated, no doubt over time these would have been updated/upgraded but I gave the heads up back then whrther the community wanted to listen or not.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...ientific-study
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Axman (13th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (13th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OLD but still very relevant today.......................

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2021), Axman (13th December 2021), Bluegreen (12th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (13th December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Voice, from summer 1980 recovering from a near fatal heart attack (induced) right up to modern times. Also showing an artists rendition of the CE2/3 close range occupant sighting I was witness to in May of 1974. The Spirit Wolf resides within and constantly watches over and protects. Very best seasons greetings one and all.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2021), aoibhghaire (20th December 2021), Axman (15th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), heretogrow (14th December 2021), Mark (13th December 2021), Matthew (13th December 2021), Sunray (16th December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry off topic but had to place quick note as its a bit worrying...............................Putin threatens Europe with nukes! Someone needs to take that guy out and pronto. Strangely I rewatched both The War Game (1965) and Threads (1984) last night, just finished The Day After (1983)...........................sabre rattling or not Putin needs some careful watching
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (20th December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Considering how close mankind is now to full AI I think the two below films might be of interest to members...................interesting both AI in the films are named AVA, perhaps it should be EVE?

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2021), aoibhghaire (20th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Mark (20th December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Small reminiscence of 2013 . Perhaps one of the last “good movies” ( as far as meaning goes) I watched before things turned turbulent.

Purify : simplify : sanctify 🙏🌟🙏

Return back to the original intent , the way, the meaning of things, beyond words, and actions.
    Whatever we are truly searching for can be found where we forgot it the first place. All our Knowing is locked in the gates: screens of our memories.

Though some do not give consent to knowing “too much”
    as knowing “too much”
    creates a wormhole ( not to call in world catastrophes) between this and another world

essentially twists the knower to a condition of time tunnel

There are but few individuals at each time who choose the path of ultimate knowing.

See it’s not a temptation for the faint of hearts

🐢💫

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Hym (21st December 2021), Mark (20th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (18th December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021), Yoda (21st December 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Sorry off topic but had to place quick note as its a bit worrying...............................Putin threatens Europe with nukes! Someone needs to take that guy out and pronto. Strangely I rewatched both The War Game (1965) and Threads (1984) last night, just finished The Day After (1983)...........................sabre rattling or not Putin needs some careful watching

I’ve pondered about that ferocious question for few days and this is the best answer I can come up with.

The War between Patriarchs and ancient warlords is ancient. These people representing their respective tribes and nations , the power, wealth and aggression they keep holding is historical power, from our today’s perspective it is redundant.

It’s a war of Patriarchs and by the holy rights of the Orthodox Church he is holding the same - or similar- ordination to about two people in the UK , that would be grandma Elisabeth the Queen of England and Archbishop of Canterbury .
    If those two can’t plot it out 😂 it’s a lost case.

Honestly. Don’t try that at home

🌈

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (22nd December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (18th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Some of the most uplifting disclosure initiatives of recent times.

Mr John Ramirez discusses whole variety of topics relevant to researchers such as radar readings and frequencies , alleged “alien DNA” experiments by military and intel agencies and much more that is coming slowly to public awareness.

So does Dr Greer in very good manner.

I think it’s important to realize that those “holy wars” targeting nations and groups of people whether they’re any sort of religious or not are barbarian and primitive ,
    so are the blindfolds some people put on their eyes in order “not to know”
    and no matter what ways those who stepped out to share some deal of rather benevolent information were treated,
    future humans will most certainly reject all of it.

As long as the “dreams they cherish” cover violence, acts of killing, acts of deception , manipulation of information in favor of egos and political games,
    any decent citizen of the Universe will consider them criminal and despicable.

As far as I’m concerned I’ve tried to stay impartial towards this mass kind of human disclosure as long as possible, listening( or reading) to both and all sides of information coming through

but my knowledge in this area has always been of my own provenance, as long as I could rely on that intelligence I was able to keep safe at least
    and it definitely corresponds with other people’s knowledge and intelligence on level appropriate to it though in reality , people “in the know” are but few and not all of them work for/with military or the intel apparatus.

I hold no political affiliations whatsoever, never did, not even by casual consent,
    no military or intel connections either

Most kindly, dear Spirit Wolf and friends on the Isles and elsewhere, include this among your indisputable facts and realize that no matter to what party I’m going to speak, my status remains the same. While any of your allegations in that area belong to realm of conspiracy theory and you risk other people’s lives and yours by believing in it

Which isn’t to ANY kind of granted advantage whatsoever because no one will look for me and there is no granted “safe place” in any type of “socialist paradise” for single individual without affiliations to “return to” or ever were.

That all and no matter how long this human life/body shall last grants me a freedom to devote myself completely to benevolent thought, free think, will and action,
    without being compromised or obliged to serve other people’s doctrines, systems and opinions.

This has always been my freedom and nature of my life mission such as openly known to my friends and people who care to know me in real life, long before internet became available and common means of communication.

In 2015/16, I was close to death, right there in Prague, all for my dedication to the “human cause” and ten years of service to my seniors who would do anything to prolong their lives “on tubes” even little longer.
    On the top of it, the whole “Project” seemed to take me on target right after James Rink was assassinated during the super soldier conference in Poland.

I’ve heard the most absurd and cynical allegations from the year 2007, when we met and met James Casbolt in Cornwall who was fairly normal individual back then,
    trying to “access his programming”.

Allegations of pseudo-political and pseudo-intelligence nature that come from some kind of Cold War manuals.

James Casbolt payed for the “mistake” of taking his deprogramming session too seriously and immersing himself in the pseudo-intel community with his mental health and 12 years in prison ( not sure he has been actually released in 2019 while I was in the UK or not).

It’s nearly impossible for most people to relate to some kind of unemotional unempathetic werewolves who reject every idea of friendship and reliability in human society and among intelligent beings across the Space likewise pretending they are somehow “safe and immune”.
    Whether those are rich magnates whose facades people copy or whether they claim to be intel operatives,

most people are being kept safe thanks to themselves alone and love and kind support of their friends and families.

For some family affiliation is “the unbreakable port of safety”, for some it’s their friends, work or carers.

It’s important to realise at all times that everyone and their situations are unique.

We did not rise and hail from “Labour Party” so to say.

Intelligence ( and I’m not referring to agencies) involved in this venue called “contact” between humans and others is universal , it is delicate , sophisticated and may be overwhelming for some who think they’re enough with “what school taught them”,
    any kind of school.

So no matter what you think you’re up to I think it’s important to stay open minded and as advanced as capable of.

Playing stupid, playing things down or inserting small “conspiratorial mistakes” on behalf of individuals just because internet allows such brief delusional acts to occur is harming the truth and in consequence, lives of many.

I tend to step back from writing ( anything) when I notice mistakes being inserted on my behalf in any manner but I do suspect high level of psychopathy on the other side of the game and decline in intelligence and empathy taking place before it eventually suffers collapse.

Thoughts alone I think are usually of no use in 0 degree Celsius of people who have been rendered “dead” by the human collective.

So please forgive me for feeling unwell of the ways my own attempt for ”dis-closure” has been handled till now,
    and due to level of current deception prevailing,
    together with new forms of illiteracy of information and intelligence decline.

Last edited by Agape; 20th December 2021 at 13:32.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Mark (22nd December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (21st December 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Eva, WOW, that was some posting there! Not sure as to your perceived course here or the reasons but I know you are in a bad way as far your situation and health. I have great empathy for you, always have and yes from time to time have pondered on hoping you keep safe and well, knowing you since around 2006, you maybe frail but your mind and spirit remains very strong. Since 2015/16 when the US changed administration I no longer had any say on any security or protection issues, Carolyn remained in my thoughts but could do absolutely nothing at that time, I was cut out of the loop and had no say or knowledge of what transpired. I wish you well as always, take care, a very Merry Xmas from me and the family.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Mark (22nd December 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Sorry to trespass. Forgive Max Spiers for his absence 🙏🌟🌈

I’ve always been on my mission, wherever Life and the bigger Purpose of things guided me to hence I can’t complain that life would be boring.

Wish you all likewise happy turn of the year 2021/22, may the power of Om /Hum/Aum/Amen defeats the power of Omicron ,
    may it not return 🙏💫🙏

Wish you likewise happy Christmas , peaceful times ahead, may your Star shine brightly.

Peace & Freedom to All and may Truth and Loving Kindness Prevail

🕊🕊💫

From the holy land of Himachal where Gods and Humans share the feast
    Pranams
    🙏

https://www.minds.com/manjuvajra/

PS: I have phone credit till about the end of December now, some days worth of food, anybody on grounds, in the village are hard working, in similar situation.

All contributions to survival are gratefully appreciated

Snow is on the way ..

🙏🌟😅
    Last edited by Agape; 21st December 2021 at 05:40.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (22nd December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

I heavily restrain myself here how deep I am in to (alleged) "Alien?" UFO Abduction Research as I have a "Love-Hate Relationship" with this very controversial topic >>> Being traumatized "on a certain level" (not completely) I still have issues discussing & sharing my insights as I know I can never ever "please everybody" there is always somebody who get angry/upset how I see things and why.
    ... and Happy New Year Everybody!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 2nd, 2022
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd January 2022 at 16:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blastolabs (3rd January 2022), boja (14th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I wonder how many genuine "alien"** abductions worldwide are similar to military abductions (MILABS) ad visa-versa ... connected to multiple different behavior modification control programs serving a specific agenda. Are MILABS (partially) mimicking genuine Alien Abductions?

I restrain myself heavily here how deep I am in to (alleged) "Alien?" Abductions Research because I have a "Love Hate Relationship" with this very topic >>> Being traumatized "on a certain level" (not completely) I still have issues discussing & sharing my insights as I know I can never ever "please everybody" there is always somebody who get angry/upset how I see things and why.
    • to be continued if need be.
    ... and Happy New Year Everybody!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 2nd, 2022

I would love you to continue, esp on the "restrained" aspects, maybe in members only ?

All the abductees I know or have interacted with have known the difference between MILABS & abductions despite all the confusion & trauma, and both clearly have behaviour modification / mind control/mental implants involved, sometimes interlinked.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Blastolabs (3rd January 2022), boja (14th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), Franny (1st April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast