Thread: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

1. Link to Post #61
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Hi everyone here at Avalon. Many thanks Bill for that closing thread post re "Coming soon........" and thank you for those kind words and advice, fully taken on board. As I'm now fairly medically stabilised, not about to pop my cloggs just yet LOL, I will reflect and decide on how I wish to continue with both disclosure from my personal perspective, and touching upon some controversial topics as and when they may interact with said disclosure. Remember please that this comes from my own personal experiences and may differ from you all, but I'm sure between us we can move disclosure a little forward. Many thanks all for understanding, I fully appreciate it. See you VERY SOON

Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2022), Alecs (14th February 2022), aoibhghaire (14th February 2022), Axman (11th March 2022), Bill Ryan (13th February 2022), ClearWater (13th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Franny (13th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th February 2022), Mashika (13th February 2022), pabranno (14th February 2022), Spiral (13th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), Sunray (10th March 2022), T Smith (14th February 2022), Vangelo (13th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FYI the medical stabilising refers to my M.E. flare ups and my annoying angina, am getting old and these days I find I have to limit all activities, after suffering a near lethal cardiac arrest in May of 1980 and several mini strokes since I am wary and taking things a lot easier, I'm doing OK. I'd love to go a bit retro and briefly go over a few things from my past, experiences etc which shaped my life forever, hoping you may find that of some interest. Anyways I will close for now as its almost 5am here, time to toddle off to bed, night night Avalonians.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2022), Axman (11th March 2022), Bill Ryan (13th February 2022), Chip (28th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th February 2022), pabranno (14th February 2022), Patient (13th February 2022), Spiral (13th February 2022), Strat (13th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), Sunray (10th March 2022), Vangelo (13th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Easing you into my varied and often traumatic past, I will start with a personal first hand but multi-witness sighting of what can be described in today's terms as a UFO.

Since the age of around 5 I have witnessed/been subject to, numerous instances of what can be descibed as paranormal events. Over time, if allowed without boring you all to death, I will recount many of these instances and offer up to you openly WHY, since age of 2 my life was shaped to accept in life all that has since that age happened to me.

Back to the UFO event. Saturday 11th May 1974, evening. Location was Sewardstone road, Chingford, Essex, looking over towards Barn Hill. Myself, fellow BUFORA investigator Ian, 2 passer by young girls plus a guy standing outside his home facing us, witnessed a very close range structured object (see attached artists impression).

This event also included the sighting of 'beings' observed at the tree line/ridge. which was the initial observation of the UFO above tree tops. We observed the 'beings' through binoculars. The UFO sat above the tree tops initially before slowly rising and then heading our way gaining altitude as it passed overhead giving us a very clear view of it, it was low and BIG. It headed slowly Westwards and eventually droped out of sight.

It was silent except for a two tone pinging sound, very similar to a ships sonar. Upon inspection the next day we noted tree top damage where the UFO hovered. Colour pics were taken and formed part of a full report made to not only our BUFORA NIC Ken Phillips, but to the UK MOD. Copies of this report with pics was likewise sent to CUFOS in the US. This case was listed in the 1976 Physical Traces Catalog by USA researcher Ted Phillips on behalf of CUFOS.

There was a 'follow on' event to this which involved myself on August 10th 1974 which I will detail later on. This concerned the sighting of the 'being' observed at Barn Hill in May, but this time it was at very very closr range, my back garden.

Below is an artists impression used in John Hansons 'Haunted Skies' book covering the year 1974 (fully recommended, check it out at Amazon).

To be continued...........

Name:  ching1.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  13.7 KB
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2022), Alecs (14th February 2022), aoibhghaire (14th February 2022), Axman (11th March 2022), Bald (14th February 2022), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), boja (14th February 2022), Chip (28th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (14th February 2022), Mark (14th February 2022), Orph (14th February 2022), pabranno (14th February 2022), Patient (14th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), Strat (14th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), Sunray (10th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Are you saying that that artist’s impression represents what you saw?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Harmony (14th February 2022), pabranno (14th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Are you saying that that artist’s impression represents what you saw?
    Hi, its a pretty good representation, although the actual object was more rounded, I think I have a second artists impression which differs from this one but is too rounded. If I can locate I will post.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ADDENDUM TO ABOVE..............

The distance from our position roadside to the treeline, ridge, was measured as approx. 450yds. We judged the craft to be approx. 50ft across using the trees that it hovered above. The height as it passed directly over our heads was no more than 300ft, the thing was massive. We both carried, as part of usual field kit, binoculars, mine were 10x50 Ians were 8x30. We both also carried cameras, in those days a simple Kodak 126 Instamatic, not the ideal but useful. Ian tried taking shots as the craft approached and whilst overhead. Later examination by Omar Fowler dashed our hopes of capturing the object on film. Evidently the film jammed in the camera. I have scolded myself since for not also using my camera.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2022), Bald (14th February 2022), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (14th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th February 2022), pabranno (14th February 2022), Spiral (14th February 2022), Sunray (10th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is the second artists impression after I informed John Hanson to please look again at my original 1974 sketch. This unfortunately looks way too thin, the actual object was spherical in centre with cone shaped each side, but though this looks more like the actual ufo we witnessed, it is too thin.

Name:  Chingford-London-1974-C-Ne1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  16.7 KB
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th March 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), Sunray (10th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I stepped back for a day or so thinking, what the hell am I doing here relating all this, then again I thought, well, its letting people know me and my past a bit better, even though I guess some of you already know of some of my life's experiences, so might as well carry on with the dialogue. I mentioned above that there was a follow on event from the Barn Hill sighting, a very harrowing follow on event to me which left me at the time rather traumatised.

August 10th 1974, night. It was a warm night, I had the main window wide open as I sat on my bed which was under the window, watching for perseids meteors. It was quiet that time of night, the house had gone to bed and I sat there with a good chance of spotting the meteor shower at its peak. My attention was drawn to a small red light moving slowly across the sky, low down in elevation. My bedroom window looks out at the school and playing field, the back garden was relatively small at maybe 40ft or so in length, the school buildings maybe 200 yds distant. It seemed this little red light was above those buildings and size maybe was that of a soccer ball at that distance.

As the light meandered across it stopped suddenly and reversed its course, now that was weird I thought, as the light continued slowly in the opposite direction. By now my curiosity got the better of me so I grabbed the large torch (flashlight) and shone it towards the light, it stopped, weirder, I then had the crazy idea to flash the light a couple of times, to my amazement the light bobbed up and down a couple of times then resumed its meander across the sky. Grinning like a cheshire cat I thought 'this is a great game'. The light stopped and reversed direction again going across from right to left as it neared almost directly in front of me I flashed the torch 3 times, well bugger that the light then bobbed up and down 3 times. Brilliant I thought crazy man flashing a crazy light at night LOL.
    Unfortunately it seemed the light had tired from the game and simply dissolved on the spot, gone!.

Disappointed I lit a cigarette and continued my vigil for meteors. After a couple of minutes I heard a rustling sound in the back garden, thinking it was maybe a cat I grabbed the torch in order to spotlight the little beggar but what was caught in the beam froze me, and panic started to set in. The tall faceless being we watched in amazement at Barn Hill at a safe distance, was now just yards away, at the end of the garden next to the old shed. In slow motion the being started to move, and move towards the house, I dropped the now dead ciggie butt out of the window, torch dropped on the bed I scrambled off the bed and hid at the end of the bed by the wall. Curled up in panic, eyes firmly shut hoping the thing would simply go away. Minutes I guess passed and eventually got the courage to slowly get up and peek out the window. Scanning the whole garden I was very relieved no sign of the being, heart still thumping I sat and calmed down with another cigarette.

Sufficiently calmed I retired to bed and slept a very troubled sleep, very glad when the bedside alarm clock/radio buzzed 8am. I sat deep in thought concerned about the previous night but determined to keep that completely quiet, no one was going to know about this. Barn Hill was bad enough, we caught some flack from people when we tried to detail those events, but this was way off the scale, I'm keeping quiet, no one would believe me and I did not look forward to any further ridicule. I let it rest awhile.

Some time afterwards, with the help of the trusty old 126 instamatic, made a reconstruction pic of what I observed with the being next to the shed. This old piccie is somewhere around and will post it if I can locate it.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Blastolabs (17th February 2022), Chip (28th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), Strat (17th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), Sunray (10th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Sorry off topic but had to place quick note as its a bit worrying...............................Putin threatens Europe with nukes! Someone needs to take that guy out and pronto. Strangely I rewatched both The War Game (1965) and Threads (1984) last night, just finished The Day After (1983)...........................sabre rattling or not Putin needs some careful watching

I’m starting to consider that option in wee morning hours.

“In every war, truth is the first casualty”.

🌈

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2022), Bill Ryan (10th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2022), Harmony (28th March 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (27th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies for not being here for some weeks but I have been busy with stuff, a bit hectic and chaotic at times but it will all settle soon enough. I am treating you all with a couple of teasers, projects that will surface in time publicly.

Excerpt from "A LIFETIME WITHIN UFOLOGY".......................
    I hated my childhood, really hated it. The constant medical procedures, the name calling, FREAK, WEIRDO, etc, not only by other kids at school but by my own siblings. The nasty cold stares from the teachers at school, I felt alone and afraid for much of the time. I often sat alone and cried, asking God why I was going through all of this. I was grateful in a small way when my time within Oaktree did me well, when my long time school bullies were finally given payback one sunny day as they lay on the ground in pain, they never touched me again.
    My feelings of self hate continued into my early teens, right up till the time I was released from Oaktree and allowed to live my own life at 15. Sure I still had to live by certain protocols but at least I could find a job and be like everyone else.The inner hatred stayed with me till around the age of 21 when I finally managed to put the past behind me and look forward to I hoped, would be a great future. I had my main pastime, more than a hobby, to keep me going through the boring routines of life, Ufology, Ufo"s and Aliens, LOL, yeah what a wild and weird interest, but its been mine since I was 14 in 1966.
    "A LIFETIME WITHIN UFOLOGY" Copyright BMK 2021 (once fully edited and passed for clearance this will be made freely available).

I do not have a TV face, I do not have a Radio voice so you might well know the famous voice whom narrated the below video production.This also once fully edited and passed for clearance, will be made freely available................

Click image for larger version

Name:	Space-Art-Wallpaper-space-7076586-1920-1200.jpgVERSION 2.pppVERSION 2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	549.8 KB
ID:	48675
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (4th April 2022), Bill Ryan (27th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th March 2022), Spiral (27th March 2022), Sunray (31st March 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I tried to place a number of links here regarding my interview with Mel Fabregas but it seems most of these user friendly links have vanished so I'm relying on old clips and screenshots mostly. In March of 2010 I participated in a straight 4 hour interview with Mel Fabregas for the Veritas Show. This was aired over two weekends, parts 1 and 2 show 1, and parts 1 and 2 show 2. Mel put up a long and detailed blurb with the vids which detailed a lot of my time within ufology and much more. Its now not possible to view those pages on Veritas with the blurb. Parts 1 of each show were available to all non members of Veritas but part 2 of each show were restricted to members only. I noticed the many parts of show 1 part 1 and part 1 of show 2 which were on youtube are no longer there so I cannot now link those. I can only place what you see below.......................
    Links for Veritas Show...................BMKing Interviews

https://www.veritasradio.com/radio-s2.php

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=barry+king+ (NOT VERITAS)

https://podcastaddict.com/episode/114914778 show 1 part 1

https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/14...-show-2-part-1

Name:	moi veritas two shows.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	48702

Name:	moi veritas manticor vids - Copy.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	48703

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (4th April 2022), Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), Blastolabs (2nd April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st April 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (1st April 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), Sunray (31st March 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Nice to see you back Barry! Can't wait to hear and see more...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (13th April 2022), Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), Franny (1st April 2022), Harmony (1st April 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st April 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (1st April 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

I found this Bitchute video Barry.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pdc1SovEjQaJ

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), Bill Ryan (1st April 2022), Blastolabs (2nd April 2022), bluestflame (2nd April 2022), ClearWater (1st April 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd April 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (1st April 2022), Vangelo (1st April 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, many thanks, yes this Randy Maugans interview was a few years back but hope its of some interest to you guys.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2022), Blastolabs (2nd April 2022), bluestflame (2nd April 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd April 2022), Harmony (2nd April 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE APRIL 4TH 2022 I received an email from Dr Steven Greer regarding a new witness he has whom will allegedly speak on ARV's and PLF's, I have screenshot a few images for your reference below. As you all know Dr Greer began the Disclosure Project and CSETI, he is to be congratulated for those and the Press Club events, BUT he has a dark side, many of you will already be familiar with that aspect of this ego driven individual.
    Around 2001 Greer stated he had around 350 witnesses, some of course were filmed at the initial Press Club in 2001, many others were unknown to the public and media, they were simply numbers. By mid 2000's he stated he had around 550 witnesses, some of course known by everyone but very many unknown, no names, testimonies, zilch, again simply numbers stated. Of late we are told he has somewhere in the region of 750 witnesses, and as usual no names or details, however brief, were given.

From mid 2000's Greer made a big deal of disclosing ARV's and PLF's, along with Psychotronics, these elements he pushed hard onto the ufo community stating these disclosures were his own, from his own witnesses, he even went as far as to give locations where these PLF's were manufactured, he said he has seen the evidence for himself. NOW, lets play the timeline game....................
    In 1993/4 I began a series of Global Disclosures called THE VOICE FILES. These ran from 1994 till 2000 when I was informed I needed to no longer produce and distribute the files as my very detailed testimony was now within the domain of The Disclosure Project as a witness to same. HOWEVER, over time it became obvious that Greer threw me under the bus. He ditched my disclosures BUT what infuriated me was the fact, THE FACT, that he took my ORIGINAL SOURCE disclosures on PLF's and used them as his own, HE STOLE MY EVIDENCE AND TESTIMONY and used it as if HE came upon the data himself and continues to this day with that mindset. In any other sphere that would be called Plagiarism. Unfortunately within this business of Ufology that term cannot be used even though its totally correct, Greer is guilty of this but no one gives a damn.

Well news for you Greer, a segment of the above detailed Video features Dr Greer, both good and bad, and highlights the theft of the PGLF/PLF disclosures. If I had the resources available to me I would have no hesitation but to bring about a lawsuit against Greer, with the help of a couple of US friends and the one or two friends I have here in the UK within the Intelligence community. NO, its no joke, Greer nicked my data, my disclosures for which I suffered a great deal of grief over the years whilst he smugly, grinning like a cheshire cat, takes credit. BANG OUT OF ORDER.
    Click on the images below to enlarge and check out the channel vid I put up some months ago.

Name:	GREERWITNESSNEWREPLF1.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	48726

Name:	GREERWITNESSNEWREPLF2.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	48727

Name:	GREERWITNESSNEWREPLF3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	48728

Name:  REGREERREPLFNEWWITNESSSTOLENDATA.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  30.4 KB

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (6th April 2022), aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), Bill Ryan (4th April 2022), Blastolabs (6th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2022), Harmony (5th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022), Olam (11th April 2022), pabranno (4th April 2022), Spiral (4th April 2022), ulli (5th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I’ve listened to Steven Greer’s latest announcement about upcoming whistleblower testimony on identical topics, crash retrievals of both ET and manmade crafts and humanly generated “programmed life forms”.
    It seems that the testimony will be revealed shortly during their upcoming conference at the end of this week.

Dr Greer now invites all involved individuals willing to contribute information , on their terms to contact him immediately , through the Sirius Disclosure website and specific line has been set for you to do that.

In my best opinion, your testimony was “lost in the pipeline” together with thousands of testimonies being submitted to them in the same timeframe they had to stir through and pick pieces that were fit for public disclosure for starters.

Your testimony was obviously one of the most advanced of its time but even if others “knew”, it did not find matching counterparts in the same time frame.

Similarly to my testimony I’ve given probably far ahead of time , they’re now discussing all those “scout ships” of fancy shapes. But again, there are people in the know yet the time has not come.

There could have been other reasons and people in the game we don’t know about protecting the information based on UK soil with “iron glove”.

We will never know who they are or when they enter the game and set people’s opinions “just fine”.

In either case, the time is pertinent now.

So again I’d suggest , also on behalf of all our likeminded community here to kindly recontact the Project as they are now eagerly awaiting your contribution 🙏💧🙏

From the eagles perspective and I wish you go ahead

🌿
    Last edited by Agape; 6th April 2022 at 15:03.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Blastolabs (6th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2022), Franny (9th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th April 2022), Olam (11th April 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (8th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Eva, many thanks for the above post and your logical comments, but alas its not a case of my data, disclosures, being 'lost in the pipeline' as Greer had my written testimony (600+A4 pages) sent to him via a special courier his team arranged in Summer of 2000. Before any of the so called witness testimony they may have had to deal with. NO, Dr Greer has NO EXCUSES, many know this, even Miles stated several times that Greer took my info and used it as his own, throwing me under the bus. Its a case of principals here, I have lived my life with these 3 principals............TRUTH JUSTICE FREEDOM. Truth and Justice I require from Greer and will continue to push for this.

All Dr Greer has to do, one simple thing, is acknowledge and state openly and publicly that he received the ORIGINAL GLOBAL SOURCE material from a guy in England.............MOI. Only then will I let this rest.

Until such time I will make little direct comments on any youtube vid of his in order to make him see this little terrier will not ever let go.

Name:	GREERVIDCOMMENTS.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	48747
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th April 2022), Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2022), Franny (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Hi Eva, many thanks for the above post and your logical comments, but alas its not a case of my data, disclosures, being 'lost in the pipeline' as Greer had my written testimony (600+A4 pages) sent to him via a special courier his team arranged in Summer of 2000. Before any of the so called witness testimony they may have had to deal with. NO, Dr Greer has NO EXCUSES, many know this, even Miles stated several times that Greer took my info and used it as his own, throwing me under the bus. Its a case of principals here, I have lived my life with these 3 principals............TRUTH JUSTICE FREEDOM. Truth and Justice I require from Greer and will continue to push for this.

All Dr Greer has to do, one simple thing, is acknowledge and state openly and publicly that he received the ORIGINAL GLOBAL SOURCE material from a guy in England.............MOI. Only then will I let this rest.

Until such time I will make little direct comments on any youtube vid of his in order to make him see this little terrier will not ever let go.

Attachment 48747

What is it you are hoping to achieve Barry?

Do you think your messages will penetrate the impregnable wall of Greer's ego and cause it to crumble?

Surely the information is more important than one mans ego.......... No?
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2022), Franny (9th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I think the point is, that Dr. Greer is profiting heavily each time he holds one of these events, and one can only see or hear the material if they pay to, or pay to attend his events, and they're not cheap! When the information was freely shared by Barry years ago...

He never asked Barry if he could present his disclosure "for profit..." And he never given him even verbal recognition for who did the actual disclosure of his information, which is still cutting edge in the disclosure arena... Instead, he refers to Barry as one of hundreds of nameless, faceless "Whistleblowers"... as he has nothing unique and of value on his own to offer up...

In fact, aside from his app, appearances, and these retreats, he has been saying the same thing since the 90's... And affording himself a very nice lifestyle. And all of it, the information others shared with him freely. In this case he didn't have permission to claim it as his own and profit from it... And it is a lowdown thing to do to dismiss the one person that originally did the hard work.

I am sorry this is continuing Barry. The AI is progressing, cloning, and synthetics are more well known now, and I believe he waited until he felt the public wouldn't push it way as fantasy... And I am sure it will go over well now... At your expense all these years.

Have some comfort in knowing many of us do know where it came from ... and the truth in it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Franny (9th April 2022), Spiral (9th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Hi “Barry”. First but not last, you’ve never called me “Eva”. Nobody does, did, not even in family ( it was my late mother’s name ).
    Both you and Bill and others here under circumstances keep intimidating me meticulously with right from the start.

Knock, knock, anyone home ?

Who am I till now, any idea ? Just the same person I was since about 12 years of age. Same size, same mind. Not very different.

I have kindly asked you number of times to tame your anger and abstain from wrong name calling. There is no “Eva Braun” or “Eva Russian Nonsense” operating against anyone behind the bars you child molesters.

You’ve watched me being taken to South America and being beaten for all this sake, quite calmly. No need to fake another apology because you can’t care less about my situation till now.

Why on Earth should any Dr Greer care about yours ?

Albeit the way you also title him and attack him on forums ?

Secondly but also, like the rest of the self centered world you’re completely careless about my information and input.
    Both Camelot and Bases 16 interviews with my information were deleted because the YouTube channels of Kerry Cassidy and Miles Johnston were compromised during the Covid 19 pandemics.

They will be reuploaded , no problem, when safe , security situation considering.

Europe and the UK are neither very lawful or democratic at this point as people like to imagine since you are run by agendas and attack each other constantly.

Call it civilised or may I offer you some peace and good views instead ?

I will misunderstand forever that’s for sure as WHY did you force me down to victim role while I resisted for good ten years because I am not a victim of my ET Encounters.

I’m just another complicated Being quite like you who can define things quite well if that was even welcome but no. I fear that’s not the case.

Sorry buddy . You just can’t inject me and all the rest of us with lies and hatred.

And unfortunately for most, there is no “intelligence and humor in jab” either.

So scary you are with the “I’m grown up hard nut and angry” that no one will handle you appropriately and you know it,
    which makes anyone with ❤️ ( Heart) only sorry. Sincerely yours.

Or tell us when in your life you were not quite out of morals ? You say . 2007 ?
    My holy naïveté ? As in “pardon me”?

For James Casbolt whom your subtle suggestions landed NOT in hands of competent military or intel psychologist but in 12 years of imprisonment , just laying his life at your holy feet ?
    Or 2011 when you’ve taken me down the night before the Camelot interview, my first ever so I was perhaps some kind of “more complacent” and your daughters orthodontist was ever more important then ?

Do you have heart man ?

🌿
    Last edited by Agape; 9th April 2022 at 09:12.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Blastolabs (9th April 2022), Spiral (9th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)

Attachment 48747

What is it you are hoping to achieve Barry?

Do you think your messages will penetrate the impregnable wall of Greer's ego and cause it to crumble?

Surely the information is more important than one mans ego.......... No?
    Hoping to achieve? Well for starters its a PRINCIPLES issue, I have principles and seems Dr Greer obviously does not. The information is very important and has been sufficiently important to have been the cause of a number of direct threats to me and my family in the past. Greer mentions it is the area of disclosure where he receives the most threats, or so he says. Its a pure case of:
    QUOTE: Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition. END QUOTE

So WHY should Greer be allowed this? His ego knows no bounds, taking someone else's work and rebranding it as his own will forever piss me off, but hey, I'm one old guy up against Greer and his followers. But this little old terrier will never give up
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

40. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast