1. Link to Post #81
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 times in 928 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Hi “Barry”. First but not last, you’ve never called me “Eva”. Nobody does, did, not even in family ( it was my late mother’s name ).
    Both you and Bill and others here under circumstances keep intimidating me meticulously with right from the start.

Knock, knock, anyone home ?

Who am I till now, any idea ? Just the same person I was since about 12 years of age. Same size, same mind. Not very different.

I have kindly asked you number of times to tame your anger and abstain from wrong name calling. There is no “Eva Braun” or “Eva Russian Nonsense” operating against anyone behind the bars you child molesters.

You’ve watched me being taken to South America and being beaten for all this sake, quite calmly. No need to fake another apology because you can’t care less about my situation till now.

Why on Earth should any Dr Greer care about yours ?

Albeit the way you also title him and attack him on forums ?

Secondly but also, like the rest of the self centered world you’re completely careless about my information and input.
    Both Camelot and Bases 16 interviews with my information were deleted because the YouTube channels of Kerry Cassidy and Miles Johnston were compromised during the Covid 19 pandemics.

They will be reuploaded , no problem, when safe , security situation considering.

Europe and the UK are neither very lawful or democratic at this point as people like to imagine since you are run by agendas and attack each other constantly.

Call it civilised or may I offer you some peace and good views instead ?

I will misunderstand forever that’s for sure as WHY did you force me down to victim role while I resisted for good ten years because I am not a victim of my ET Encounters.

I’m just another complicated Being quite like you who can define things quite well if that was even welcome but no. I fear that’s not the case.

Sorry buddy . You just can’t inject me and all the rest of us with lies and hatred.

And unfortunately for most, there is no “intelligence and humor in jab” either.

So scary you are with the “I’m grown up hard nut and angry” that no one will handle you appropriately and you know it,
    which makes anyone with ❤️ ( Heart) only sorry. Sincerely yours.

Or tell us when in your life you were not quite out of morals ? You say . 2007 ?
    My holy naïveté ? As in “pardon me”?

For James Casbolt whom your subtle suggestions landed NOT in hands of competent military or intel psychologist but in 12 years of imprisonment , just laying his life at your holy feet ?
    Or 2011 when you’ve taken me down the night before the Camelot interview, my first ever so I was perhaps some kind of “more complacent” and your daughters orthodontist was ever more important then ?

Do you have heart man ?

🌿
    BLOODY HELL!! Where did this come from? I'm sorry AGAPE if for whatever reason you have dis-owned your own name, but thats your business, I will refer to you from now on as AGAPE, so no longer an old time friend? I will continue to 'have a go' at Greer as you put it as thats a matter for me to deal with, could not give a damn who likes or dislikes it, too bad. Someone or something has put the spoke in with you and am sorry if you think I have anything to do with it. Force you down to victim? What do you mean? Where is this coming from? If you have some serious issues with me please kindly PM me with these. Are you blaming Kerry for our 2011 interviews too? PM me ASAP, lets see what has rattled you. (Do I have a heart? Time has that answer).
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 10th April 2022 at 23:58.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2022), Axman (13th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I originally came here today with the idea of placing another excerpt or two from the book, seems I got waylaid by the above, never to mind, hope all that can be sorted out.

Anyways.............the excerpts here are not in any chronological order, they will be randomly placed, back and forth in time..................................

" 1977, that was for sure a very weird and wonderful year full of ups and downs. It began in February with the beginnings of the Ufo Investigators Network (UFOIN), backed by FSR magazine. Myself, Andy Collins, Tim Good and Omar Fowler made up the South East region team. As soon as it was set up I put into place the Worlds first 24/7/365 Ufo Reporting Hotline. Boy over the course of that flap year alone my phone did indeed become HOT. Andy and I were run off our feet at times, I was literally putting in 24 hours a day, getting calls at all times of the day and night, when Andy was not available to assist I went out on field trips myself, Essex, Kent, Suffolk, London, all over.
    I began in that year to accumulate photo's and film of ufos, the Ufo Archives took hold and by 1979 was one of the most detailed and largest collections of its kind, I even had all the Project BlueBook films held at the National Archives in Washington DC. They sent them all in a large round 16mm film can LOL. These included the famous Great Falls Montana and Tremonton Utah movies.

1977 was also the year I had my first 'meeting' with 'the authorities'. They explained in very brief terms why they wanted to see me in person, they passed onto me a card pass for the underground carpark I was supposed to park in and a date and time was set. London after dark is a brilliant and often exciting place but all I felt was extreme nerves as I drove around trying to find where I was supposed to go, lucky the small London AtoZ mapbook came to my rescue and as I drove down the small ramp I almost overshot the barrier and had to brake hard then reverse in order to place the card into the small machine. I was even more nervous than I thought LOL. I sat awhile, having a ciggie trying to calm down, when I nearly jumped out of my skin as someone loudly tapped on the passenger door window. The suit introduced himself, smiling, and said something to the effect 'hope you found us without too much trouble' , I nodded and followed him to the lift. Led along a corridor and was ushered into a room on the left, inside were 3 other suits, addressed by the older of the 3 "Mr King I presume?" as he gestured to a chair at a small desk."
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th April 2022), Axman (13th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Harmony (11th April 2022), Spiral (11th April 2022), Sunray (11th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"The very colourful and often painful 1990's..............................It all began with contact with a researcher I had no prior knowledge of, and soon became embroiled with a bizarre conspiracy..........Mary Seal, 1993. Looking back if I had not kept all of her letters, all received within a layer of tinfoil, as I had to respond in kind, I would not have believed that time was a reality. At that time she lived in the Midlands, not too far from another researcher I came to know and communicate with, Nick Redfern.

I cannot recall now how my first communication with Mary Seal began, without looking through that pile of letters stored away in a box somewhere, but it soon became clear she was informed of my upcoming disclosures and as she steered away from those and began pushing her own. More and more I became very confused by her theories and the actions she was prepared to undertake, one in particular worried me intensely. She was adamant that a mind controlling signal was being beamed out to the populace of Birmingham and wanted to take action on that target, literally. Her letter within tinfoil arrived with a £5 note stating she was paying for my train fare to travel up and stay at her home whilst we put together a plan to 'blow-up' the BT tower! YES, she wanted me there with her to target the tower. I could not believe the words she wrote let alone the idea of committing a criminal act. Yes I was terrified the woman was actually going to go through with such an action, worse still drag me into it. Needless to say I returned the £5 with my reply, also in tinfoil, stating that I could not under any circumstances take part in any such terrorist activity and politely asked if our comms could end. Luckily she did change her mind and stated she had a different course of action. Our comms trailed off and by start of 1994 all contact with her ceased (my lucky escape LOL).

Over the course of the 90's whilst my disclosures were being sent out every two months, growing from certain researchers within ufology in the beginning, and branching out much wider and by the time I 'hung up my boots' as it were in 2000 the subs list topped over 200, globally, it was a very very expensive time but I deemed it essential to get the word out so sacrifices were made. I made a point of recording all phone calls onto cassettes from 1994 right up till 2000, for safety and security reasons, by the time I ended the files release I accumulated hundreds of C60 and C90 tapes, all were placed in boxes for posterity until such time they may be needed, Unfortunately in late to mid 2000's these were systematically removed by suits and never returned.

Hundreds of phone calls, from other researchers, members of the public whom got to hear of my files and/or my work either requesting copies of the files or wishing to share their experiences with me. The odd radio interview, plus visitors simply showing up at my front door urgently needing to speak with me, some very colorful characters at times. Researcher Matthew (I make crop circles) Williams phoned one day and stated he would only speak with me over the phone if I could answer one question, raised eyebrows but OK I went along with it. His question was "Where does the tunnel from Box (Rudloe Manor) go to?" I immediately answered "Boscombe Down", that seemed to satisfy him so a conversation began.

Another time a guy knocked on my front door demanding to see me as he had vital information on the 'coma hospitals' data I released. I let him in and we proceeded to have an hours chat, I cannot mention here the name of the hospital he had data on but it did tally with what I knew and disclosed, only his info covered a lot more 'targets' in that one particular location. I thanked him for his time and data, he relaxed and seemed at ease, a burden off his shoulders he said, off he went, never seen again.

TO BE CONTINUED........................
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th April 2022), Axman (13th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Spiral (11th April 2022), The Moss Trooper (11th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Barry:

"Where does the tunnel from Box (Rudloe Manor) go to?" I immediately answered "Boscombe Down"

Box rail tunnel, or.......................?
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Axman (13th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Barry:

"Where does the tunnel from Box (Rudloe Manor) go to?" I immediately answered "Boscombe Down"

Box rail tunnel, or.......................?
    Hi, allegedly the train (rail) runs from Box to London (exact location not known) was to be used in times of war as Corsham has facilities to house VIPs, one can speculate if this rather old system was upgraded during cold war era. No the tunnel system Matthew was referring to is an actual secure tunnel which runs from Box to (on its journey) Boscombe Down, then onto Central London (CLC facility, another cold war relic). Of course a separate system runs from (but does not begin there) Warminster in Wiltshire (Warminster 1 and 2 ) thru the maze complex beneath Salisbury plain, connecting to both Boscombe and Porton then onto London. Hope that clears things up? or muddies things even more LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th April 2022), Axman (13th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Spiral (13th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

January 1998 Rapido TV crew crammed into my front room one evening to film my MIB segment for the currently running TV series "Fortean TV". Filmed in Silhouette and was told voice would be disguised, guess the whole thing took an hour or so, once completed they packed up equipment thanking me for my time and courage!. All went well as I mentioned in one of the files that filming was completed and C4 producer said all was ready to go, gave a date for the MIB episode, so we all waited anxiously. The night before airing the C4 producer phoned to say all set my segment was to be in the second half on the programme.

Evening of the programme, I'm told many sat in front of their TV's VCR machines ready to tape, first half was very interesting, then commercial break, second segment began and finished without me!!
    Totally confused, my piece was not shown. Received a number of calls from those eagerly awaiting my MIB experiences, all left wondering what the hell went wrong. The next day C4 called to say they had to 'pull' my segment at the very last minute and substituted it with the 1960's Jim Templeton case!!! Naturally I was a bit perplexed and asked why my segment was pulled, he sounded very flustered and blurted out something about they had no choice but to pull it at the last minute. He apologised and hoped I would not be deterred with my work. So that was that, oh well LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th April 2022), Axman (13th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Spiral (13th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Next thrilling instalment LOL...........................1974, LUFOS, Pole Hill skywatch, Roy Lake and friends as I joined their team.........................1978 Myself and Andy watch the press showing in Leicester Square of the film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"................visits to their press office, being sent tons of media materials including a massive lobby poster, July 1978 Dagenham Town Show stand of mine entitled "Scientific Ufology"...............regular summer event attracting over 50,000 visitors, and we had our fair share too, civilian and military..............................keep watching this page
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th April 2022), Blastolabs (16th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Spiral (13th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A rather disturbing phone call has forced me to delay further writings, hopefully I will be able to resolve those issues ASAP, thankyou for your support and patience, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (16th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), Spiral (16th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

@SpiritWolf have you considered that part of the UFOs are from the future and the "greys" could be a result of "trans-humanism" (cloning/genetic engineering/nano-tech/quantum-A.I.) going wrong ...
    • Realizing if you can some-how bent time & space with (earth based) anti-gravity & over-unity technology (suppressed inventions) ... That changes everything how we perceive "reality" ... If it is eventually possible than part of the UFOs could be us (transhumans) from the future! ... We have something they lack!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2022 at 11:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, yes I have mused over this aspect and its as good as any I guess, but if we go by the majority of reports that describe greys then its a vast transformation needed on the part of mankind in the future. The interesting aspect of course are the reports of humanoid occupants, perhaps they are our future selves?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2022), Harmony (27th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Everyone, not wishing to add to the already anxious state of the planet and how its affecting us all but I wish to state one or two things here. This thread is about Disclosure, something I have in my humble capacity, to encourage and promote over the past few decades. I have seen many things, experienced many things, some that no person should see or experience, but that is my lot in life, dictated from birth and cannot change or alter its course as it continues to my end. I have faced my demons, I have cheated death a number of times. Death has no fear for me, at times I welcome the release it would offer. Of course I would have regrets, places I have not been to, people I have not met, regrets of leaving a family behind to cope with this increasingly stressful World. The conflict in Ukraine with the ever present danger of madman Putin to wreak global havoc, the crisis in the cost of living, here in England the energy bills have doubled for everyone, food costs rising, petrol at a ridiculously high cost, many are literally facing a 'heat or eat' situation, this is disgraceful in 2022 Britain, 12 years of austerity by the tory government continues to cripple the most vulnerable in society, long live capitalism!!

In June of last year I decided to step back into the breach and return here, at the back of my mind it shouted NO, but in the hopes of some sort of global Ufo Disclosure, I made the move to return. I have always spoke my mind and told it like it is, releasing truths that never should have been covered up and held secret, I've paid the price for that for decades and would continue to do so. I have no fears for myself but do of course fear for my family, maybe that's why I am a little careful these days. I am not a big well known name within Ufology, and never intended to be, I'm that little old guy from England, but do not judge me for that, I do have my ways and means and my wits about me. Maybe one of history's forgotten veterans?

I urge you all to keep well and safe, be vigilant in all you do, keep asking questions, push for answers from the secret keepers, one day you will succeed.

Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), Orph (27th April 2022), Spiral (3rd May 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Hi, yes I have mused over this aspect and its as good as any I guess, but if we go by the majority of reports that describe greys then its a vast transformation needed on the part of mankind in the future. The interesting aspect of course are the reports of humanoid occupants, perhaps they are our future selves?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th April 2022 at 00:51.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (29th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

QUESTION 1: You have the chance to take part in an ARV (Advanced Remote Viewing) event where you are connected via computer to safely view, without being seen or heard, any Ufo sighting or event from the past.......................What event and why would you choose?

QUESTION 2...................Under same parameters what past global event would you like to safely view, and why?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th April 2022), Spiral (30th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Barry,
    I have the highest respect for you. I’ve followed fie quite awhile. I understand you have good days and bad days. Honestly, I sometimes feel toyed with in this thread. I get all dressed up with nowhere to go. It gets downright frustrating. Don’t lose your message in tantalizing, frustrating dribbles. Hope you understand what I’m trying to say, and hope I didn’t offend you.

Pamela

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th April 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (30th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, no offense taken, I understand where you are coming from and apologise to members if it looks wishy-washy in these posts. Yes I have good and really bad days but I'm trying not to let that interfere with my postings. I will tell you this, if you would prefer to read more of my life within ufology, about me, what my life has been like etc, then by all means I will 'Cut to the Chase' as they say. No problem, but do not blame me if any of the material I lay open here upsets or angers members. My life has been lets say, very colorful in so many ways, let me know and I will Switch Tracks. Best regards, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), Orph (30th April 2022), pabranno (30th April 2022), Spiral (30th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I find your response a bit bewildering tbh Barry, considering how you introduced the concept of PLFs, or Programmable Life Forms, as being the grays. Something that fits very well with countless testimonies of abductees & isn't a long way off what Derrel Simms says either.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), pabranno (30th April 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (30th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I find your response a bit bewildering tbh Barry, considering how you introduced the concept of PLFs, or Programmable Life Forms, as being the grays. Something that fits very well with countless testimonies of abductees & isn't a long way off what Derrel Simms says either.
    Apologies if my post sounded confusing. To clarify, yes I opened the can of worms to the World re PLFs but they are not to be confused with actual small greys, or indeed tall whites for example. Ufology is a very strange and perplexing subject, many aspects do baffle the mind. We are dealing with created beings or drones and also being visited by off planet intelligences which have varied agendas. Its a very awkward situation I find myself in, being a long time researcher/investigator of the subject as well as being physically involved by way of my interactions with OPI (off planet intelligences), and being an abductee also. The whole thing is one hell of a crazy mix and I have been trying my best to disclose all aspects of my life here openly. Again, sorry for any confusion caused.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Alecs (30th April 2022), Blastolabs (30th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), pabranno (1st May 2022), Spiral (1st May 2022), TrumanCash (1st May 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 1,348 posts

I am not familiar with the "PFLs" but it doesn't surprise me that the secret military mad scientists would clone Grays and anything else they can get their hands on. I can only comment on my own experiences with Grays that have followed me and other abductees from lifetime to lifetime. They are indeed ETs or as some would call them "interdimensional beings" or whatever label one would prefer to use. They travel through time and space so that creates a whole other can of worms as to where or when they come from. Phil Schneider, for example, said they came from another dimension via the early atom bomb testing and he had a photograph of a flying saucer next to a mushroom cloud which was clearly not faked (as I got to look at it close up).

My encounters with Grays began over fifteen thousand years ago when I was working with the Thelosians to stop tall Grays from abducting Earth humans. I was abducted as a woman in the Alps two thousand years ago and they took a hybrid (half human/half Gray) baby from me. Apparently, they have been conducting the same abduction hybrid operations for thousands of years which led me to believe that they can time travel.

The Grays with which I and others have had contact (i.e., abductions) are not just biological robots; they are spiritual beings just like us. I have had many telepathic encounters with them. They can perceive discarnate beings, which I personally discovered when I died in a past life experience in England. I was out of body (of course) and I went face to face, so to speak, with a tall Gray in a typical flying saucer.

Going way back in time, I found a lifetime as a tall Gray when Grays had families and more of a human-like, social lifestyle (though their bodies would be described as tall Grays).

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), pabranno (2nd May 2022), Spiral (1st May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (2nd May 2022), Sunny (3rd May 2022), Tyy1907 (2nd May 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As requested and advised, in order as not to confuse or perplex members, nor get their hopes up of 'goodies' to be disclosed then simply go off at tangents, I will for now go along the main issue of my life within ufology with goal of Disclosure. Here goes........................................Boring bit first

BIO..............

Name: Barry Malcolm King ( Barney Martin Kavanaugh)
    D.O.B : Late Tuesday afternoon 10th June 1952 at 5 Felton Road, Barking, Essex, England
    Hair: Yes, Grey
    Eyes: 2 of Hazel
    Height: 5ft 8ins
    Weight: 8stone 7lbs
    Birth sign: Gemini

Instead of my placing separate pics and vids here re my life/history I will simply give links to my Youtube channel where all vids and explanations are freely available to all, see where we go after that guys. Thankyou for your time and patience, Barry (Barney)

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOIC...CLOSURE/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOIC...SURE/playlists

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOIC...OSURE/featured

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOICEOFDISCLOSURE/about
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd May 2022), Blastolabs (2nd May 2022), ClearWater (4th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2022), Orph (2nd May 2022), pabranno (2nd May 2022), Spiral (3rd May 2022), Strat (3rd May 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Hi “Barry”. First but not last, you’ve never called me “Eva”. Nobody does, did, not even in family ( it was my late mother’s name ).
    Both you and Bill and others here under circumstances keep intimidating me meticulously with right from the start.

Knock, knock, anyone home ?

Who am I till now, any idea ? Just the same person I was since about 12 years of age. Same size, same mind. Not very different.

I have kindly asked you number of times to tame your anger and abstain from wrong name calling. There is no “Eva Braun” or “Eva Russian Nonsense” operating against anyone behind the bars you child molesters.

You’ve watched me being taken to South America and being beaten for all this sake, quite calmly. No need to fake another apology because you can’t care less about my situation till now.

Why on Earth should any Dr Greer care about yours ?

Albeit the way you also title him and attack him on forums ?

Secondly but also, like the rest of the self centered world you’re completely careless about my information and input.
    Both Camelot and Bases 16 interviews with my information were deleted because the YouTube channels of Kerry Cassidy and Miles Johnston were compromised during the Covid 19 pandemics.

They will be reuploaded , no problem, when safe , security situation considering.

Europe and the UK are neither very lawful or democratic at this point as people like to imagine since you are run by agendas and attack each other constantly.

Call it civilised or may I offer you some peace and good views instead ?

I will misunderstand forever that’s for sure as WHY did you force me down to victim role while I resisted for good ten years because I am not a victim of my ET Encounters.

I’m just another complicated Being quite like you who can define things quite well if that was even welcome but no. I fear that’s not the case.

Sorry buddy . You just can’t inject me and all the rest of us with lies and hatred.

And unfortunately for most, there is no “intelligence and humor in jab” either.

So scary you are with the “I’m grown up hard nut and angry” that no one will handle you appropriately and you know it,
    which makes anyone with ❤️ ( Heart) only sorry. Sincerely yours.

Or tell us when in your life you were not quite out of morals ? You say . 2007 ?
    My holy naïveté ? As in “pardon me”?

For James Casbolt whom your subtle suggestions landed NOT in hands of competent military or intel psychologist but in 12 years of imprisonment , just laying his life at your holy feet ?
    Or 2011 when you’ve taken me down the night before the Camelot interview, my first ever so I was perhaps some kind of “more complacent” and your daughters orthodontist was ever more important then ?

Do you have heart man ?

🌿
    BLOODY HELL!! Where did this come from? I'm sorry AGAPE if for whatever reason you have dis-owned your own name, but thats your business, I will refer to you from now on as AGAPE, so no longer an old time friend? I will continue to 'have a go' at Greer as you put it as thats a matter for me to deal with, could not give a damn who likes or dislikes it, too bad. Someone or something has put the spoke in with you and am sorry if you think I have anything to do with it. Force you down to victim? What do you mean? Where is this coming from? If you have some serious issues with me please kindly PM me with these. Are you blaming Kerry for our 2011 interviews too? PM me ASAP, lets see what has rattled you. (Do I have a heart? Time has that answer).

Still very much old friend if it ever matters to you 🙏

Unfortunately none of the above applies to events of previous 6-8 years and current sub-situation of mine that is direct and indirect result of events and their consequences , most of which are documented,
    get real: I am away since 2016.

No I’ve not lost anything or my mind. And true to T I don’t have place for an argument or struggle with anybody, your the least, neither I’m confused or searching for help, neither do I know how could you practically assist in my circumstances because this topic and repetition of is psychological game but nearly devoid of practical matters or relationship to others,
    so called “others” mostly followed the same protocol in course of time since they were not called ( or chosen) or taught and told any better than yourself,
    unlike the rest of those people I’ve not followed or been forced to follow any other course than refining and fixing my own definitions and our GPS coordinates in the larger Universe.

To me this ALL Disclosure argumentation turned frustratingly boring long ago,

and anyone with Life in them should try to fix it better ( but that’s a personal take on the matter).

To your question and believe me if I say that this is intimidating , socially disrespectful and void of true cultural enigma but yes that was also my mums name and no need to repeat the same fate twice,
    yes you read in my CV I’ve studied and practised in India since 19 years old,
    in spiritual and temple culture that is unknown to you though it’s ancient and open culture with countless traditions entwined ,
    the only reason why you’ve never heard about true history of India is because the way GB treated India for 150 years.
    This is hard reality reflection - NOT an argument.

So I’m completely entitled to use any of spiritual names given to me by my teachers, it’s normal, legitimate and it’s your “human right” to do so,

as another entity from elsewhere it is my right too.

Even though I rarely do so unless conventionally necessary because I’ve never experienced self as a name, I’m not a name and not calling others names either unless they asked for it.

We may be sharing snippets of precious information here: so true but I’m so sorry if both the truth and cultured manner is missing from these debates and disclosure initiatives

so many people opt out or stay in the back , I feel.

Because there’s no truth in it : practically I’m still stranded after 3 years without means, no one cares.

I’ve stopped talking to anyone in 2016 already but been in Japanese Zen temple in Uruguay for 2 years, had to get through Finland and the UK before being able to return to India, passed all kinds of tests, my professional resume is just fine and standing , no worries.

Other than that I’m not approaching humans unless I’m plum hungry for a fruit 😅 ,
    locally too they seem to hold this against me, everyone loves to play naively innocent you see, this world is like big kindergarten.

Please don’t interpret me any wrong , I hold no grudge , nothing back, just love and gratitude unless people start bullying me for wrong skin color or whatever else and other core nonsense ,
    I give you response with true emotion too, why not? This is human world, Barry buddy.
    It never bothered me to give people some more true emotion because/if they’re missing it in their lives or a run down but do I have heart,

very much. Everyone here and around knows all about it. In medical situation for 3 years now after all that has happened, running on empty.

No one will destroy the intelligence and information we are.

Even if my “friends” decided that I’m so useless and not worth the support and life I will give whatever information I’ve ever gathered in precise chronological order to the most benevolent and advanced party who will respectfully come for it before I leave this life.

Provided there are still some advanced people in this world left 🙏🌟🙏

Thank you for your friendship and compassion.

There is lots of weird life here, out there, everywhere around and in us ,
    well choose your options.

The “spike” you try to insert is called “agnosticism” and is not on my side.
    From my perspective you don’t know where to go..

but please do forgive me if I’m 100% wrong.

Humble thanks

🥀

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (4th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast