1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 times in 974 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Even if my “friends” decided that I’m so useless and not worth the support and life I will give whatever information I’ve ever gathered in precise chronological order to the most benevolent and advanced party who will respectfully come for it before I leave this life.
    Hi Agape. I hope for the best for you and Barry, that you will get along, eventually.

I chose this quote because I had an idea.

You both seem to cherish your knowledge, to the extent of being really defensive and expressing feeling really crappy. Why don’t you let that go, let that pillar wither, do life another way?

To my mind, whatever we think, is broadcast, shared via spirit. Holding ownership of knowledge is an earthly human thing. A way to be burdened, I say shrug it off.

Be well.

John

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (4th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,205 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Even if my “friends” decided that I’m so useless and not worth the support and life I will give whatever information I’ve ever gathered in precise chronological order to the most benevolent and advanced party who will respectfully come for it before I leave this life.
    Hi Agape. I hope for the best for you and Barry, that you will get along, eventually.

You both seem to cherish your knowledge, to the extent of being really defensive and expressing feeling really crappy. Why don’t you let that go, let that pillar wither, do life another way?

To my mind, whatever we think, is broadcast, shared via spirit. Holding ownership of knowledge is an earthly human thing. A way to be burdened, I say shrug it off.

Be well.

John

Dear friend, I don’t know your age category or life experience and you are fusing two entirely different testimonies by suggesting implications
    however.
    Most of our current human population would probably admit to feeling slightly crappy as opposed to “excited, great, huge”or another epitome of positivity bias so well associated with modern American culture that is pop and hip hop culture among else

so please tolerate that people turn serious about their fates and the fate of this planet and may not be always be present but their concerns will remain serious as they concern the fate of this Humankind ,

us older people consider our time, the words we share here, our audience and the rest , running of time, bandwidth and so forth worthy and precious.

99% of the truth can’t be explained to you or anyone in snap of fingers.

But I can encourage you not to give up on path of genuine research and free thought, we have been on this topic actively for two decades now, some more.

Nothing on my heart as of standing

🙏🥀🌟

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (4th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Docim369 (6th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (4th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

I believe the last few posts on the linked thread here will also achieve the result of members having some perhaps hidden facts about my past, I hope so anyways........................

A Timeline: Kari Lynn experiences

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...riences/page42
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (4th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Hi “Barry”. First but not last, you’ve never called me “Eva”. Nobody does, did, not even in family ( it was my late mother’s name ).
    Both you and Bill and others here under circumstances keep intimidating me meticulously with right from the start.

Knock, knock, anyone home ?

Who am I till now, any idea ? Just the same person I was since about 12 years of age. Same size, same mind. Not very different.

I have kindly asked you number of times to tame your anger and abstain from wrong name calling. There is no “Eva Braun” or “Eva Russian Nonsense” operating against anyone behind the bars you child molesters.

You’ve watched me being taken to South America and being beaten for all this sake, quite calmly. No need to fake another apology because you can’t care less about my situation till now.

Why on Earth should any Dr Greer care about yours ?

Albeit the way you also title him and attack him on forums ?

Secondly but also, like the rest of the self centered world you’re completely careless about my information and input.
    Both Camelot and Bases 16 interviews with my information were deleted because the YouTube channels of Kerry Cassidy and Miles Johnston were compromised during the Covid 19 pandemics.

They will be reuploaded , no problem, when safe , security situation considering.

Europe and the UK are neither very lawful or democratic at this point as people like to imagine since you are run by agendas and attack each other constantly.

Call it civilised or may I offer you some peace and good views instead ?

I will misunderstand forever that’s for sure as WHY did you force me down to victim role while I resisted for good ten years because I am not a victim of my ET Encounters.

I’m just another complicated Being quite like you who can define things quite well if that was even welcome but no. I fear that’s not the case.

Sorry buddy . You just can’t inject me and all the rest of us with lies and hatred.

And unfortunately for most, there is no “intelligence and humor in jab” either.

So scary you are with the “I’m grown up hard nut and angry” that no one will handle you appropriately and you know it,
    which makes anyone with ❤️ ( Heart) only sorry. Sincerely yours.

Or tell us when in your life you were not quite out of morals ? You say . 2007 ?
    My holy naïveté ? As in “pardon me”?

For James Casbolt whom your subtle suggestions landed NOT in hands of competent military or intel psychologist but in 12 years of imprisonment , just laying his life at your holy feet ?
    Or 2011 when you’ve taken me down the night before the Camelot interview, my first ever so I was perhaps some kind of “more complacent” and your daughters orthodontist was ever more important then ?

Do you have heart man ?

🌿
    BLOODY HELL!! Where did this come from? I'm sorry AGAPE if for whatever reason you have dis-owned your own name, but thats your business, I will refer to you from now on as AGAPE, so no longer an old time friend? I will continue to 'have a go' at Greer as you put it as thats a matter for me to deal with, could not give a damn who likes or dislikes it, too bad. Someone or something has put the spoke in with you and am sorry if you think I have anything to do with it. Force you down to victim? What do you mean? Where is this coming from? If you have some serious issues with me please kindly PM me with these. Are you blaming Kerry for our 2011 interviews too? PM me ASAP, lets see what has rattled you. (Do I have a heart? Time has that answer).

Still very much old friend if it ever matters to you 🙏

Unfortunately none of the above applies to events of previous 6-8 years and current sub-situation of mine that is direct and indirect result of events and their consequences , most of which are documented,
    get real: I am away since 2016.

No I’ve not lost anything or my mind. And true to T I don’t have place for an argument or struggle with anybody, your the least, neither I’m confused or searching for help, neither do I know how could you practically assist in my circumstances because this topic and repetition of is psychological game but nearly devoid of practical matters or relationship to others,
    so called “others” mostly followed the same protocol in course of time since they were not called ( or chosen) or taught and told any better than yourself,
    unlike the rest of those people I’ve not followed or been forced to follow any other course than refining and fixing my own definitions and our GPS coordinates in the larger Universe.

To me this ALL Disclosure argumentation turned frustratingly boring long ago,

and anyone with Life in them should try to fix it better ( but that’s a personal take on the matter).

To your question and believe me if I say that this is intimidating , socially disrespectful and void of true cultural enigma but yes that was also my mums name and no need to repeat the same fate twice,
    yes you read in my CV I’ve studied and practised in India since 19 years old,
    in spiritual and temple culture that is unknown to you though it’s ancient and open culture with countless traditions entwined ,
    the only reason why you’ve never heard about true history of India is because the way GB treated India for 150 years.
    This is hard reality reflection - NOT an argument.

So I’m completely entitled to use any of spiritual names given to me by my teachers, it’s normal, legitimate and it’s your “human right” to do so,

as another entity from elsewhere it is my right too.

Even though I rarely do so unless conventionally necessary because I’ve never experienced self as a name, I’m not a name and not calling others names either unless they asked for it.

We may be sharing snippets of precious information here: so true but I’m so sorry if both the truth and cultured manner is missing from these debates and disclosure initiatives

so many people opt out or stay in the back , I feel.

Because there’s no truth in it : practically I’m still stranded after 3 years without means, no one cares.

I’ve stopped talking to anyone in 2016 already but been in Japanese Zen temple in Uruguay for 2 years, had to get through Finland and the UK before being able to return to India, passed all kinds of tests, my professional resume is just fine and standing , no worries.

Other than that I’m not approaching humans unless I’m plum hungry for a fruit 😅 ,
    locally too they seem to hold this against me, everyone loves to play naively innocent you see, this world is like big kindergarten.

Please don’t interpret me any wrong , I hold no grudge , nothing back, just love and gratitude unless people start bullying me for wrong skin color or whatever else and other core nonsense ,
    I give you response with true emotion too, why not? This is human world, Barry buddy.
    It never bothered me to give people some more true emotion because/if they’re missing it in their lives or a run down but do I have heart,

very much. Everyone here and around knows all about it. In medical situation for 3 years now after all that has happened, running on empty.

No one will destroy the intelligence and information we are.

Provided there are still some advanced people in this world left 🙏🌟🙏

Thank you for your friendship and compassion.

There is lots of weird life here, out there, everywhere around and in us ,
    well choose your options.

The “spike” you try to insert is called “agnosticism” and is not on my side.
    From my perspective you don’t know where to go..

but please do forgive me if I’m 100% wrong.

Humble thanks

🥀
    Good to see you posting and can only apologise on behalf of everyone the ills and suffering you went through. You knew I was no longer in any position to help or assist you at those times. I had no say or controls as you know I stepped back and ended all my abilities to carry security and safety measures (you and Kari Lynn). I was in a bit of a health battle at the time which further pulled me away from former duties and assistance. Ah, Darker Realms, yes I believe we addressed you as Mew as you requested. So please do let me know other than Agape by which name I should call you?. I'm not your enemy, never have been never will be. My aim, my goal is FULL DISCLOSURE within Ufology, this you know. Lets carry on along that track please. With deepest regards, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (5th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Be well.

John
    Hi John, thanks for your kind post, there is no problem, worry, anger or animosity between us here, Agape has been a long time friend since around 2006 and other than my stepping away with no comms or able to assist her in those times there is not much I can say other than I'm sorry I could not assist her then. I hope we are still good friends.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (5th May 2022), Blastolabs (4th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th May 2022), pabranno (4th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

I believe the last few posts on the linked thread here will also achieve the result of members having some perhaps hidden facts about my past, I hope so anyways........................

A Timeline: Kari Lynn experiences

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...riences/page42
    Thank you for sharing that thread, I'd never read any of that (I've only been on Avalon 2 years)

Connected a lot of loose ends.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th May 2022), pabranno (4th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (5th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To tie up a few more loose ends and have the line of dots truly connected from the beginning........................I late 1998 I paid a pre xmas visit to my Dad. He looked very weak and a ghost of his former self, he had been thru a lot of late and had yet another operation due within a few weeks, he was so frail I had great concerns. After a while he pulled me to one side and said its about time we had the 'hidden past talk', I frowned but suspected many things I had wondered about all my life. I knew he was in WW2, in the Royal Engineers but that's all he would say. From around the age of ten I would sneak into parents bedroom when no one was around, make my way to the cupboard over the stairs, on top shelf was a D shaped red and cream vanity case, zipped around the curve. All during my teens I would regularly covertly go to that case and marvel at the masses of photographs, mixed, military scenes and of individuals, plus numerous medals and a silver cigarette case with a symbol etched on it. As a young child I did not know or recognise that symbol. Only older did I see it was the classic German eagle. I so wanted to know all about this and the photo's, but never got the opportunity to ask my Dad and he never brought it up, not until now, late 1998.

With tears in his eyes he told me he has a few things he needed to explain to me before it was 'too late'. He began by saying why I was rushed to hospital at age 2 with double pneumonia and that I miraculously came back to life minutes after I died. He began to detail the scene as we both almost word for word simultaneously described the scene, priest giving last rites the lot. We both cried. All thru my childhood it was a taboo subject to talk about why at age 5 I was inducted into Oaktree and all the procedures I would endure, the training, everything. It was completely a no go area for discussion even in my late teens and into adulthood. He simply would not talk about my past. He told me that on that fateful day my parents dressed me up in a sailor suit as we were going over to visit the new housing development we were going to move to. That area is next to part of the River Road Industrial complex with many small waterways or 'canals' running thru. All the waste, chemicals etc from these places found their way into these small toxic ridden 'canals'. It seemed I ran off from my parents and slipped and fell into one of these 'canals', recovered and in a state taken home but later became very ill.

After all these years I finally knew what happened to me on that day. Moving on he lit a ciggie and said 'lets walk around the garden, fresh air, freely talk'...........so off we slowly walked out the back door into the cool afternoon air.

He began by telling me he knew that I as a child kept looking at the contents of that vanity case, and laughed, he kept that quiet LOL. I had a hundred questions for him but he held his hand up and quietly said "I can only tell you a few things from that time, you do not need know or worry about other things". We slowly paced around the garden as he softly spoke. "You know I was with the Royal Engineers?", I nodded yes, he continued "Our unit along with some yanks were sent on a seek and secure into Germany. We found a hastily evacuated German site, inside was some very weird looking type of people, humans but not humans, a peculiar looking aircraft of some sort and papers all over the place, scattered. I cannot say more but was struck down with some illness or other which stopped me from coming home for a while, son I cannot tell you more sorry". He began crying again as I hugged him, we eventually went back indoors and had a drink.

Early January 1999 I received a phone call from my sister, Dad did not make it thru the surgery, he was too frail to survive it.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th May 2022), bluestflame (5th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Franny (9th May 2022), pabranno (5th May 2022), Spiral (5th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022), TrumanCash (6th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,205 times in 4,590 posts

I’m sorry about posting : on one hand, anything personal becomes intimidating sooner or later, on the other hand, on this level of “disclosure” only personal details, testimony and experiences serve us as point of genuine reference.

Not everyone is outgoing, woke or an activist or could be “made one”.

You may remember that I have waited for many years to join even this forum. I’m not on any other social media though I hold no kind of negativity and read people’s links happily.

I’m struggling with the same attitude from human society for most of my life and being frequently punished for absentism from social norm and for being introverted individual who does not enjoy personal exhibicionism and exposure,

I’ve never felt victimized by any of my ET encounters but yes I am made to suffer by normative humans whenever they choose. So sorry about that.

Emotions do not pass through B&W letters so being read correctly or convey where am I coming from internally can be difficult.

In the long spat of circumstances many of my friends would agree that genus homo is currently the most dangerous species on the planet.

I grew up small but level headed and human life did not offer me any other option than remaining small ( humble) and level headed.

I’ve never felt or wished to feel “like anybody else” in this world and believe me I’m not suffering internally for it.

It’s where internet turns so absurdly inaccurate for anyone with differential who are not willing to “upload themselves” to google servers so that “everyone can see”.

The last time I was quite unhappy was in my teenage but that’s long ago. Everyone knowing me “live” could probably testify that I’m happy being, seldom ask for help or complain and enjoy helping others around.

International situation is increasingly difficult for everyone nowadays so unless you are safe, protected by yourself and your family,
    all that matters is patience, tolerance, increasing your capacity to understand others , more understanding and compassion makes us capable to survive the day.

Other than that I can’t walk into your part world in any manner without reason and support, even while my last visit to the UK was part of the emergency I’ve been intentionally put through in Uruguay , it was not a ready made, adequate situation from life perspective and there is no meaning in repeating it.

I hope it does not surprise anyone that I also want to “return home” that is my family in Space.

I have good few medical circumstances requiring caution till now, broken shoes, two teeth opened to root waiting for extraction but no money for dentist. In lasting heatwave, I’m grateful for cold drinks, ice cream and apple juice ( we have much more but no money to operate with).

I do believe in miracles but sometimes they don’t happen. More so I don’t feel I’d deserve more stranded on planet where millions people are starving.

I wished to be of help. That’s all I ever wished.

The rest does not necessarily matter so I wish to get out too

I don’t want to “teach people lessons”, get “female therapy” or start a project. I don’t wish for anything too much if you ask other than I do some peace prayers and talk to people who want to be talked to ,
    about subjects of their interest as I ever did so we all can still learn something.

I hope I’m safe here in India and won’t be hunted for or captured for whatever reason because there is no solid reason as such,
    I’m not in any sort of off stand with anyone but it’s clear by now that psychological but also some physiological difference between any two of us is abysmal.

I’ve never forgotten you or anyone in my life and your confusions feel also quite distant t to me, this is not a “statement” and most certainly not “behavioral therapy”.

I’ll always remember you with gratitude and would wish you well but..checking my “life watch” I’m really uncertain how much time do you think “we have left” and me in particular so sorry for all the disappointment if you guessed that we will be here long yet and disclosing our “true ET IDs”.

In short: I don’t think it’s meant to happen. Just being a realist. Not a sad person with sad fate or anything even similar.

Jah Love as the Rastafarians would put it. Good luck 🙏🌸🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 5th May 2022 at 07:35.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), Heart to heart (9th May 2022), Spiral (5th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (5th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

I for one would welcome whatever you can share Barry, in whatever time frame suits you, tailored of course to your own time frame, and responsibilities. I thank you for sharing more about where you came from, what you experienced prior to becoming an advocate for disclosure... And I am glad to learn that your father told you some things prior to his passing.

To those who want information NOW, I get it. The thread was started... Perhaps you can review some of his past releases and ask specific questions about such things? This may spark some seriously interesting exchanges... It's my opinion that anyone in the disclosure field is taking big risks, and as such, I fully understand that it must be the right thing, at the right time, that they share. I plan to exercise some patience in this regard, and hope others do as well..

Barry didn't disclose reports of saucers flying in rural or urban areas, he disclosed things that were far more astonishing, more terrifying... And he was prompted prior to just "Blurt it all out"... When disclosing the human organ market... But because he stated it matter of factly, then was prompted to move on? No one really ever picked up that material, and examined it further. Almost like spoiled children, people said, "Oh, OK" then moved on as if they had Attention Deficit Disorder...

I felt for him, as most glazed over that as if he said he went out to have a sandwich...

I feel some trying to gain truth, fail to recognize the dangers some place themselves in, when they begin to talk of such things... Such as the phone call halting posting for a bit. I will not name names, but when one begins to speak of organ harvesting, programmable life forms, and other very serious considerations, prompting someone to "Hurry Up" because you do not feel as if the information is enough, fast enough? Seems really inappropriate... Perhaps you can come back as the thread progresses at a time frame which suits Mr. King..

The information he has already shared, if taken at face value, is quite remarkable, and really, should have woken quite a few people up as to the kinds of things that these people are trying to delicately share. I can understand that "Drips of information" in such cases, could represent the difference between life and death...

Barry, I do have a question... Are the greys, also the beings known as the Vril? Are they one and the same? Rumors tend to have some basis in fact. And in America, there are quite a few people now speaking of tubes with bodies in them, clone bodies...People being "Droned"... As well as places referred to as "Ranches", "Arenas", "Cloning Centers" and all kinds of other things where they are now making HUMAN pglfs... Were you ever aware of this disturbing trend when you were at the base?

I ask because I believe such claims, and do know that the human mind absolutely is programmable... And I believe it is a danger direction we as humanity are heading towards. The worry becomes who started this, and why... Do you have any insights that you can share about such things safely? Of course, when you are ready to discuss that topic, if ever...

Thank You ahead of time.

Denise

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th May 2022), Matthew (5th May 2022), pabranno (5th May 2022), Spiral (5th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (5th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    To those who want information NOW, I get it. The thread was started... Perhaps you can review some of his past releases and ask specific questions about such things?
    This thread is the first I had heard of Barry, or really any of the people associated with him.

Just want to repeat your recommendation for people to read related material that's here on Avalon and else where.

There is a LOT!

I think the reason that this information has kind of flown under the radar is due to it being organic, meaning it doesn't have the artificial PR push that disinformation likely has.

I could be wrong but it is rather odd that it has taken me this long to come across this information.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), pabranno (5th May 2022), Spiral (5th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (5th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Barry, your last post was very touching & gave a real insight into the path you have walked, any more along that vein would be very much appreciated.

My biggest questions relate to the psychic aspects of the ufo phenomena, esp as to why these things seem so much more important than science to these beings in relation to us.

It seems like the types of people who would have been the tribal medicine man or shaman once upon a time are todays abductees & contactees (I mean real contact not solely channelling) , people who survived death as an infant & were left with one foot in either world, people who were never physically robust or come from families known for mediumistic or similar abilities.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th May 2022), pabranno (6th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (5th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I for one would welcome whatever you can share Barry, in whatever time frame suits you, tailored of course to your own time frame, and responsibilities. I thank you for sharing more about where you came from, what you experienced prior to becoming an advocate for disclosure... And I am glad to learn that your father told you some things prior to his passing.

To those who want information NOW, I get it. The thread was started... Perhaps you can review some of his past releases and ask specific questions about such things? This may spark some seriously interesting exchanges... It's my opinion that anyone in the disclosure field is taking big risks, and as such, I fully understand that it must be the right thing, at the right time, that they share. I plan to exercise some patience in this regard, and hope others do as well..

Barry didn't disclose reports of saucers flying in rural or urban areas, he disclosed things that were far more astonishing, more terrifying... And he was prompted prior to just "Blurt it all out"... When disclosing the human organ market... But because he stated it matter of factly, then was prompted to move on? No one really ever picked up that material, and examined it further. Almost like spoiled children, people said, "Oh, OK" then moved on as if they had Attention Deficit Disorder...

I felt for him, as most glazed over that as if he said he went out to have a sandwich...

I feel some trying to gain truth, fail to recognize the dangers some place themselves in, when they begin to talk of such things... Such as the phone call halting posting for a bit. I will not name names, but when one begins to speak of organ harvesting, programmable life forms, and other very serious considerations, prompting someone to "Hurry Up" because you do not feel as if the information is enough, fast enough? Seems really inappropriate... Perhaps you can come back as the thread progresses at a time frame which suits Mr. King..

The information he has already shared, if taken at face value, is quite remarkable, and really, should have woken quite a few people up as to the kinds of things that these people are trying to delicately share. I can understand that "Drips of information" in such cases, could represent the difference between life and death...

Barry, I do have a question... Are the greys, also the beings known as the Vril? Are they one and the same? Rumors tend to have some basis in fact. And in America, there are quite a few people now speaking of tubes with bodies in them, clone bodies...People being "Droned"... As well as places referred to as "Ranches", "Arenas", "Cloning Centers" and all kinds of other things where they are now making HUMAN pglfs... Were you ever aware of this disturbing trend when you were at the base?

I ask because I believe such claims, and do know that the human mind absolutely is programmable... And I believe it is a danger direction we as humanity are heading towards. The worry becomes who started this, and why... Do you have any insights that you can share about such things safely? Of course, when you are ready to discuss that topic, if ever...

Thank You ahead of time.

Denise
    Hi Denise, good to see you. I hope Agape will forgive my 'distancing' as its not on purpose, merely my inability to be here as often as I'd like, and still have some important PMs that I will get around to replying to asap. Its not easy being whom I am and what I wish to relate whilst I still have time. The 'disturbing' phone call recently confirmed what time I have left, no worries folks, almost 70 I have reached the Bible's 3 score years and 10, I'm ready for when my creator calls.

Your question about human PGLF's is a very valid and important one. In my time frame at Peasemore there were no other clones or drones other than the small greys, BUT THERE WERE AREAS I COULD NOT ACCESS AND OF COURSE MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE 1981, who knows what diabolical agendas were in play during the past few decades. In the US you are probably aware already that the DoD with DARPA are working on enhanced humans, Human MK2 as I called it decades ago. They want Modified Combat Units, for very obvious reasons, they need Modified and Enhanced humans to man the ships to travel to far off destinations and work within some very hostile environments. Coupled to fusing with AI the plans for a (bad cliche coming up) Super Humans for the next evolutionary jump. Not having first hand knowledge of human cloning/droning but from what I have seen and heard, YES, totally feasible.

In the US you should keep a close eye of November Mike AKA the Manzano facility, Sandia, JPL, plus of course Dugway in Utah, that is where all the goodies Area 51 used to have are now housed. More soon.............................Barry

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Barry, your last post was very touching & gave a real insight into the path you have walked, any more along that vein would be very much appreciated.

My biggest questions relate to the psychic aspects of the ufo phenomena, esp as to why these things seem so much more important than science to these beings in relation to us.

It seems like the types of people who would have been the tribal medicine man or shaman once upon a time are todays abductees & contactees (I mean real contact not solely channelling) , people who survived death as an infant & were left with one foot in either world, people who were never physically robust or come from families known for mediumistic or similar abilities.
    Hi Spiral, thankyou for your insightful comments, I plan yes to continue with the timeline set out re my past
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (7th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (6th May 2022), pabranno (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another thing my Dad confirmed for me was that the silver ciggie case came from a deceased German SS officer, he kept that as a souvenir along with one or two other things, which I will detail now..... We had two sheds in our garden as kids, the one at the bottom of the garden was a metal curved roof, like an old WW2 Anderson shelter, we used it to store coal, the other was a fair sized wooden, more solid shed nearer the house. We stored our bikes in there and my Dad had an old motorcycle, busted front wheel but could start up the very noisy beast. Dad kept storage units filled with old wartime surplus stuff, as kids we would explore the 'treasures' in the shed until one day we got one hell of a bollocking (ooops sorry my bad) and we never snooped in there again. What I found whilst snooping and moving a few boxes around I stumbled upon something really odd. I frowned as I held an old dirty oil cloth and eyes popped as I opened the cloth.................there in my hands was a gun, a pistol, at that age I obviously had no idea what it was other than a pistol. I eagerly examined it and was playing silly buggers, you know, aiming it around the shed pretending to shoot LOL. That was until my Dad stood at the open door shouting at me, I almost dropped the thing. He took it from me clipped my ear and warned me to never snoop in the shed ever again. That moment is etched in my mind as if it were yesterday.

Years later, having an interest in guns, I joined a gun club at 15 and at that 'mature' age LOL I found out that the pistol in my Dad's shed was a WW2 Luger. When we had our heart to heart chat in late 1998 Dad confessed it was another souvenir he managed to bring home, he said it was a dangerous and silly thing he did but managed with assistance from one or two mates he brought it home, a fully working Luger (no, no ammo). Over the years he decided to lose it just in case so he threw it in the Thames at Barking Creek so now it sits somewhere under the water.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th May 2022), pabranno (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Thank you Barry for replying about the pglf's.

What a funny coincidence... Today a gentlemen brought me a watch... He asked if we repaired watches as the family owns a jewelry store. "We do not sell watches, therefore, we also do not service them", I said to him...

He asked if I could at least "set the time" on the watch, as it did work, but he was unable to set it... I said I would "have a look", as I used to sell watches years ago elsewhere...

He gave me quite the "Apology" prior to handing it over to me... Stating that the watch was "questionable" in nature, and he was afraid to take it elsewhere... And then he handed it over... Either he was feeling confident I would either not be aware of the nature of it due to my age, or that he trusted me not to judge him, based upon our exchanges... the moment came where of course, we would discuss it... And as I examined it, I was stunned... The watch was EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL, AND HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL AS SUGGESTED!!!.... It also, was a spoil of war... (Or so he said)

The man had no idea that the "random girl" he had just handed his watch over to, was highly involved in the study of The Nazi's and the war...

It was a silver watch, a pocketwatch... It had been his grandfathers, and it was a nice Swiss made watch. The face of the watch was chalk full of Nazi emblems... And when I flipped it over in my hand, the back, had a tremendously large Nazi Eagle, in gold, on the back... I quickly did the math in my mind and figured that his grandfather would have been too old to merely be a new recruit young pilot in 1941. No, he was of high rank...

I was told that the watch was awarded to pilots just as they had finished flight school and entered service. The date on the face of the watch was 1941... 81 years ago... and 2 generations? This was no young pilot indeed...
    I didn't want to tell him, that I knew that this watch was just not awarded to any new "pilot", it was a highly prized Luftwaffe watch.. Presented to those of high ranking positions...

I have several gold pocketwatches... And I am very astute in working with them, but this one had a broken part, so I could not set it... We spoke for quite some time, until we were interrupted, and had to end our conversation. According to him, the pilot had gone down, and that was how this man had gotten his hands on the watch... So he claimed... I humored him... But knew better...

We spoke of "PaperClip", (My way of acknowledging that I knew Germans fled to America)... we spoke of the advanced technologies the Germans had... We were really enjoying our conversation. I can only imagine the conversations that you could have had with your father, had the opportunity presented itself...

No doubt both the battle field, as well as Germany itself was looted, as soldiers tried in earnest, to salvage some pieces of what they found while there, and I am glad they did. As it is really a snapshot into our history on this planet, including conflicts, tales of riches, relocations, technology advancements, and the like. This man, no doubt, was either the offspring of the soldier that found the watch, OR the man who was presented the watch, of that I am sure... I would suggest the latter, after our conversation however.

As we finished our conversation, and we both knew that I had to help someone else at the counter, I leaned over and told him quietly... "Do you see that red iron cross on the bottom of your watch?"... He replied "Yes?".. I said, "Well, the U2 spy plane has those same iron crosses on their tails, in red, just as your watch, four of them actually, on each bird"... and I winked... He said "Really?" And I replied, "I have seen them with my own eyes......"

What does THAT tell you? I really think the man had hoped I could fix that watch lol.. And that we could talk for the rest of the afternoon... I wish we could have as well honestly... It only takes the right people, at the right time, connecting... to put the pieces together....

I can only imagine how ornate that gun must have been...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 6th May 2022 at 02:40.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (7th May 2022), pabranno (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (6th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022), Yoda (12th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Denise, before I respond to your post I neglected to add one or two bits of information re my Dad and the Seek and Secure mission his unit were ordered. Its already out there that my Dad came upon strange looking humans and a strange looking aircraft in that facility. BUT what I have NOT divulged so far is to CONFIRM within Disclosure, that the beings were smaller than normal humans, had bigger heads with big eyes, But were otherwise 'human' in general appearance.And that the 'aircraft' was cause for much concern between the British Engineers and the Americans, it was ovoid in shape, very shiny metallic to the touch...................and felt warm to the touch.

To be continued................
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 6th May 2022 at 07:18.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Orph (7th May 2022), pabranno (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022), Yoda (12th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

as an endnote on this my Dad knew I wanted that WW2 stuff in the vanity case and more than once promised me I could have the lot when he passes. This is where it gets a little awkward and unpleasant. When I left the Dagenham home in order to move in at my new home in the Cotswolds as recently married, I did not take everything that belonged to me, too much to load into the car, so decided to get the rest another time. I never managed to do that so what remained in Dagenham, books, furniture, lots of stuff, remained there. Visiting my Dad in late 1998 as described above we touched upon the WW2 stuff, again he said I would make good use of it all and said its all mine. As mentioned my Dad passed away in January 1999 and I attended the funeral and the family meet afterwards at my Dads home.

Dads family from Newcastle were there too and it was great meeting them, I was having a ciggie in the back garden, quiet moments when my kid brother came over. I need mention here he was my Dads carer and the two lived there and constantly being visited by my sister and her husband whom lived nearby, this you will see becomes relevant. My brother said outright that he 'got the house and everything', OK, this threw me for a moment and was about to say something along the lines of 'well I will collect all my stuff plus what Dad promised me' when he shrugged and walked off. In a quiet conversation with my kid brother and sister with her hubby they arrogantly told me Dad had changed his will and decided to leave everything to my kid brother. I was told about Dads will all along over the years that being the eldest son I would receive my rightful inheritance (whatever that may have been).

I drove home not a little miffed. Later I was sent a copy of Dads will and noticed the date, this now angered me as it was written within days of coming out of hospital after his last surgery and he was not in a fit mental or physical state, I certainly had misgivings that he actually knew what he was doing. Speaking quite assertively I told both my brother and sister that OK i would put up with that but stated my feelings that Dad could not have known fully what he was doing, being very ill. Of course that caused the 3 of them (I call them the 3 witches, kid brother, sister and her husband) to arrogantly shout that Dad knew what he was doing, I retaliated by telling them I suspected the 3 of them manipulated a very ill man to change his will (yes they were/are very capable of that). I said if I do not get the chance to collect ALL of my stuff at the very least I would seek legal advice. Tons of expletives from the witches telling me I could have nothing.

Advise was sought and I was legally able to contest the will and seek a rightfully due amount of the house proceeds but my wife was sick and tired of the 3 witches nasty phone calls and letters so I did not proceed. Cutting this short, kid brother sold my Dads house, sister and hubby sold theirs and together the rather tidy sum was used to buy and fancy big house in Suffolk where all three now reside. I was done out of around £35,000 which would have been my 20% share of my dads house sale. Needless to say I have disowned my kid brother and sister and hubby and have not spoken to them since 1999. That's why I did not get what my Dad promised, all that WW2 stuff in the vanity case, lost all my own stuff too. Lessen in life, there will always be nasty greedy selfish people in the World, unfortunately I had nasty siblings.

Sorry for all that but was necessary in order to explain my Dads WW2 stuff and why I did not receive it all.

This is what it is like living as a freak, even your siblings have no hesitation in doing the dirty on you!
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 7th May 2022 at 04:31.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (7th May 2022), Orph (7th May 2022), pabranno (7th May 2022), Spiral (7th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was in two minds as to whether I should place this pdf file here from my time on Ufo Casebooks in 2005 but decided it can either assist or crash the narrative, either way is gonna be ok as I stated full transparency.........................
    Seems the 7Mb file is too big to upload.............................??? ANY IDEAS ANYONE?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), pabranno (8th May 2022), Yoda (12th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I was in two minds as to whether I should place this pdf file here from my time on Ufo Casebooks in 2005 but decided it can either assist or crash the narrative, either way is gonna be ok as I stated full transparency.........................
    Seems the 7Mb file is too big to upload.............................??? ANY IDEAS ANYONE?
    Put it on a file sharing site & post a link.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), pabranno (8th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (9th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cheers Spiral, now why did my old brain not think of that? will see what I can arrange, regards, Barry

Thanks again Spiral, link is below........................

https://www.udrop.com/6B7T/TheVoiceHISTORY.pdf
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 9th May 2022 at 07:17.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (10th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Spiral (11th May 2022), Yoda (12th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have guys, I'll do my best to answer them, in the meantime a little offbeat music for you...........

Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 11th May 2022 at 03:54.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th May 2022), Spiral (11th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast