1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Cheers Spiral, now why did my old brain not think of that? will see what I can arrange, regards, Barry

Thanks again Spiral, link is below........................

https://www.udrop.com/6B7T/TheVoiceHISTORY.pdf
    I think this should be added to the Avalon library, with your permission of course.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), pabranno (12th May 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022), Spiral (15th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (12th May 2022), Tintin (19th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Cheers Spiral, now why did my old brain not think of that? will see what I can arrange, regards, Barry

I think this should be added to the Avalon library, with your permission of course.
    Hi Strat, well I'm not sure if that is actually worthy of library inclusion, guess that's up to members and Bill Ryan of course. I could say though it would be great if the large pdf report from 2010 penned by Agape and myself re her Bodhgaya event was included in the library, perhaps Bill can let us know? Regards, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), pabranno (12th May 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022), Spiral (15th May 2022), Sunray (12th May 2022), Tintin (19th May 2022), Yoda (12th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

It’s available here:

https://issuu.com/manjuvajra/docs/the_bodhgaya_report

Most of the interview I gave to Kerry Cassidy and Miles Johnston were taken down together with their creators channels during the pandemic.

If it not for you coming back I have already reconciled with being sent MIA -> gone MIA but there’s always the option to reupload them from back up.

🙏🌟🙏

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (13th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (15th May 2022), Spiral (15th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (15th May 2022), Tintin (19th May 2022), Yoda (13th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Agape,

I have watched nearly all of Miles and Kerry's earlier videos and I am not sure I saw yours... What name did they use when you did that interview? I am just wondering if I have already seen it, and just do not recognize that this was your story? Could you elaborate?

And Thank You for the link! I had never seen this report...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2022), Blastolabs (13th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), pabranno (15th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (15th May 2022), Strat (13th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Agape,

I have watched nearly all of Miles and Kerry's earlier videos and I am not sure I saw yours... What name did they use when you did that interview? I am just wondering if I have already seen it, and just do not recognize that this was your story? Could you elaborate?

And Thank You for the link! I had never seen this report...
    Hi Denise, I can answer on behalf of Agape till she replies directly. The Original May 2011 Interview with Kerry Cassidy used to be on Youtube with the original full blurb but I do not think that is the case now, same goes for my interview done same time with full blurb, that too is I believe no longer there. Kerry has her own site for her vids but there again no blurb accompanies the interviews. Agape interview was under the name of Eva Zemanova (she will hit me for saying that!). Agape had numerous Bases vids done by Miles Johnston, I believe Bases 16, but these too seem to have disappeared along with the majority of early Bases vids (I think Miles had some technical issues and moved material to another site). ALL of these interviews are on my HDD but it may take awhile putting them on file sharing site.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (15th May 2022), aoibhghaire (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), Tintin (19th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Barry for replying about the pglf's.

What a funny coincidence... Today a gentlemen brought me a watch... He asked if we repaired watches as the family owns a jewelry store. "We do not sell watches, therefore, we also do not service them", I said to him...

He asked if I could at least "set the time" on the watch, as it did work, but he was unable to set it... I said I would "have a look", as I used to sell watches years ago elsewhere...

He gave me quite the "Apology" prior to handing it over to me... Stating that the watch was "questionable" in nature, and he was afraid to take it elsewhere... And then he handed it over... Either he was feeling confident I would either not be aware of the nature of it due to my age, or that he trusted me not to judge him, based upon our exchanges... the moment came where of course, we would discuss it... And as I examined it, I was stunned... The watch was EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL, AND HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL AS SUGGESTED!!!.... It also, was a spoil of war... (Or so he said)

The man had no idea that the "random girl" he had just handed his watch over to, was highly involved in the study of The Nazi's and the war...

It was a silver watch, a pocketwatch... It had been his grandfathers, and it was a nice Swiss made watch. The face of the watch was chalk full of Nazi emblems... And when I flipped it over in my hand, the back, had a tremendously large Nazi Eagle, in gold, on the back... I quickly did the math in my mind and figured that his grandfather would have been too old to merely be a new recruit young pilot in 1941. No, he was of high rank...

I was told that the watch was awarded to pilots just as they had finished flight school and entered service. The date on the face of the watch was 1941... 81 years ago... and 2 generations? This was no young pilot indeed...
    I didn't want to tell him, that I knew that this watch was just not awarded to any new "pilot", it was a highly prized Luftwaffe watch.. Presented to those of high ranking positions...

I have several gold pocketwatches... And I am very astute in working with them, but this one had a broken part, so I could not set it... We spoke for quite some time, until we were interrupted, and had to end our conversation. According to him, the pilot had gone down, and that was how this man had gotten his hands on the watch... So he claimed... I humored him... But knew better...

We spoke of "PaperClip", (My way of acknowledging that I knew Germans fled to America)... we spoke of the advanced technologies the Germans had... We were really enjoying our conversation. I can only imagine the conversations that you could have had with your father, had the opportunity presented itself...

No doubt both the battle field, as well as Germany itself was looted, as soldiers tried in earnest, to salvage some pieces of what they found while there, and I am glad they did. As it is really a snapshot into our history on this planet, including conflicts, tales of riches, relocations, technology advancements, and the like. This man, no doubt, was either the offspring of the soldier that found the watch, OR the man who was presented the watch, of that I am sure... I would suggest the latter, after our conversation however.

As we finished our conversation, and we both knew that I had to help someone else at the counter, I leaned over and told him quietly... "Do you see that red iron cross on the bottom of your watch?"... He replied "Yes?".. I said, "Well, the U2 spy plane has those same iron crosses on their tails, in red, just as your watch, four of them actually, on each bird"... and I winked... He said "Really?" And I replied, "I have seen them with my own eyes......"

What does THAT tell you? I really think the man had hoped I could fix that watch lol.. And that we could talk for the rest of the afternoon... I wish we could have as well honestly... It only takes the right people, at the right time, connecting... to put the pieces together....

I can only imagine how ornate that gun must have been...
    Hi Denise, This looks very much like a case of synchronicity, the Nazi eagle angle at least, and I have the feeling this man did not randomly approach you with the watch, he knew exactly what he was doing bringing that to you, do you remember what he looked like by chance?.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), pabranno (15th May 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Thank you Barry for replying about the pglf's.

What a funny coincidence... Today a gentlemen brought me a watch... He asked if we repaired watches as the family owns a jewelry store. "We do not sell watches, therefore, we also do not service them", I said to him...

He asked if I could at least "set the time" on the watch, as it did work, but he was unable to set it... I said I would "have a look", as I used to sell watches years ago elsewhere...

He gave me quite the "Apology" prior to handing it over to me... Stating that the watch was "questionable" in nature, and he was afraid to take it elsewhere... And then he handed it over... Either he was feeling confident I would either not be aware of the nature of it due to my age, or that he trusted me not to judge him, based upon our exchanges... the moment came where of course, we would discuss it... And as I examined it, I was stunned... The watch was EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL, AND HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL AS SUGGESTED!!!.... It also, was a spoil of war... (Or so he said)

The man had no idea that the "random girl" he had just handed his watch over to, was highly involved in the study of The Nazi's and the war...

It was a silver watch, a pocketwatch... It had been his grandfathers, and it was a nice Swiss made watch. The face of the watch was chalk full of Nazi emblems... And when I flipped it over in my hand, the back, had a tremendously large Nazi Eagle, in gold, on the back... I quickly did the math in my mind and figured that his grandfather would have been too old to merely be a new recruit young pilot in 1941. No, he was of high rank...

I was told that the watch was awarded to pilots just as they had finished flight school and entered service. The date on the face of the watch was 1941... 81 years ago... and 2 generations? This was no young pilot indeed...
    I didn't want to tell him, that I knew that this watch was just not awarded to any new "pilot", it was a highly prized Luftwaffe watch.. Presented to those of high ranking positions...

I have several gold pocketwatches... And I am very astute in working with them, but this one had a broken part, so I could not set it... We spoke for quite some time, until we were interrupted, and had to end our conversation. According to him, the pilot had gone down, and that was how this man had gotten his hands on the watch... So he claimed... I humored him... But knew better...

We spoke of "PaperClip", (My way of acknowledging that I knew Germans fled to America)... we spoke of the advanced technologies the Germans had... We were really enjoying our conversation. I can only imagine the conversations that you could have had with your father, had the opportunity presented itself...

No doubt both the battle field, as well as Germany itself was looted, as soldiers tried in earnest, to salvage some pieces of what they found while there, and I am glad they did. As it is really a snapshot into our history on this planet, including conflicts, tales of riches, relocations, technology advancements, and the like. This man, no doubt, was either the offspring of the soldier that found the watch, OR the man who was presented the watch, of that I am sure... I would suggest the latter, after our conversation however.

As we finished our conversation, and we both knew that I had to help someone else at the counter, I leaned over and told him quietly... "Do you see that red iron cross on the bottom of your watch?"... He replied "Yes?".. I said, "Well, the U2 spy plane has those same iron crosses on their tails, in red, just as your watch, four of them actually, on each bird"... and I winked... He said "Really?" And I replied, "I have seen them with my own eyes......"

What does THAT tell you? I really think the man had hoped I could fix that watch lol.. And that we could talk for the rest of the afternoon... I wish we could have as well honestly... It only takes the right people, at the right time, connecting... to put the pieces together....

I can only imagine how ornate that gun must have been...
    Hi Denise, This looks very much like a case of synchronicity, the Nazi eagle angle at least, and I have the feeling this man did not randomly approach you with the watch, he knew exactly what he was doing bringing that to you, do you remember what he looked like by chance?.
    I would recognize him if I were to see him again... But it would be difficult to describe him, other than to say that he looked European, as the Nazi's did.. I consider all of us who are pale skinned, to be of nordic descent to some degree...

At the time he was obviously trying to downplay any German heritage... I believe he may have been wearing a cap, and he was using a walking stick... (The man was older than myself, and I am going to be 53 this year... I would venture a guess that he was at the very least 10 years if not closer to 20 years older than myself... ) This indicated to me that perhaps it was not his grandfather but perhaps his father that had passed the watch along to him...

My grandfather, whom was in WW2 at a young age, passed fairly young at just around 75... My mother born in 1950 herself...

I no longer believe in synchronicity as I once used to... I believe this man knew full well that I am aware that the Nazi's came to America and are very well established here, as well as in many other countries. I think he felt "Safe" bringing the watch to me... And with the technology they have this is easy to have known, especially given what you and I discuss in PM.

There is so much people do not know about what happened AFTER the war... While the public face of the Nazi regime surely was "defeated" in the history books... WW2 actually serve to spread the Nazi population all over the world... And not one country was spared when it came to infiltration, and new systems ,as a result of the knowledge and technology, as everyone wanted it. Rather than ending anything? It merely spread it, and made it more difficult to detect in mass...

The tests the American's soon began doing after the war... on mind control specifically, are a testament to that.

I have seen all of your videos as far as I remember, even the Camelot one... I believe the sound was fairly bad but I watched it multiple times to hear what you had to say at the time... I will do some research as I find it important that the story of Agape also be considered...

Seems the information at the time was more relevant, even to this day, as the disclosure movement has been heavily influenced since those beginning days, almost to a point of ridiculousness, in my opinion.

I can actually speak to Miles directly and see if he has back ups of those videos he did. As I have his phone number and a way to speak to him directly.. Thank You!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th May 2022 at 02:03.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (15th May 2022), aoibhghaire (15th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), pabranno (15th May 2022), Spiral (15th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Before I will post you with some links and I believe that the 5 hours of Bases 16 videos ( plus two important extras we did from Finland in 2018 after I’ve returned in emergency from Uruguay) with Miles Johnston can be reuploaded from back ups though I don’t have all the back ups at hand and working from iPhone for 6 years now, I don’t have place to call “home” nowadays and our WiFi here in the Himalayas may be insufficient for me to do it alone ( and I’m nowhere close to Bill Ryan situation concerning resources for this mission, so far all the argument and situation stress is about surviving it all physically on very little, with no regards towards my actual circumstances, medical or otherwise)

please have patience and pardon my emotion for a while🙏

My vision has literally brightened to seeing in color as before ( not sure I’ve noticed it ever faded) since Barry has recalled and posted this bit
    and though I’m non alcoholic ,
    I wanted to go drink to this yesterday . I’m struggling to hold the tears and the laughter but can’t do either, we are in heatwave still and my situation requires I keep self well contained.

It’s been long mission since 2016, not all can be explained in brief, some information was definitely shared in the updated parts of Bases 16 with Miles when I arrived in Finland .

But I was threatened life for giving more “disclosure” and publicity to my information down in Uruguay and had to stay as put as possible about the nature of this mission both in Finland and the UK. If I did not “promise” I’m not concerned with my ET testimony the pressure on me would be far worse , crude attempts to redirect me to something/somewhere else were made in almost 4 countries including the Czech Republic - the first place for which I will never forget , the rejection is sufficient between me and all concerning parties .

https://projectcamelotproductions.co.../bodhgaya.html

https://disclosurechronicles.com/201...-the-ancients/

It will take me some time to wipe my eyes and reconsider what could I do for you even possibly though my working speed is insufficient at the moment, someone can request back ups from Kerry and Miles and reupload them to YouTube.

The “prophecy” for humanity and amount of ET concerning information we have discussed in Uruguay was vast and not all can be turned to disclosure.

Similarly for now, I’m working on cutting edge options for ET contact and looking far ahead to our human future, here in India without the constant threat of being socially ostracized tho I’m in pickle for many other reasons ( unable to buy all their cakes ).

Thank you so much for patience.

I think I’m going to give up on Confucius ..
    But Confucius may not necessarily
    give up on me

🙏🍵😊

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th May 2022), Blastolabs (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022), pabranno (15th May 2022), Spiral (15th May 2022), Strat (15th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

The most serious problem we are currently facing are master minds of Syndicate issuing countless threats and carrying subversive actions against humanity,
    equipped by high tech technologies and based in advanced individuals and cultivation of future super race of humans to declare themselves the true custodians and owners, even progenitors of humanity .

My information on advanced origin of humanity stands in contradiction and floats their plans and reason ms to declare millions perhaps billions of people usable, misusable or simply discardable at time they choose to press a button.

My very words could be disputed by the foolish but those with back access to various “programs” all around the globe would know who are the people behind most of the academic chairs and religious institutions supported by governments
    and who are their wealthy patrons.

Their brains frozen in time , they pride themselves as “creators” of the human age,
    to whom no truth is holy than the truth they’ve proclaimed

for there’s no real , absolute truth other
    than truth that’s been declared.

I may but say that by the Law of the Universe that protects intelligent life actions of every evil syndicate will fail to manifest because they fail to give out a meaning.

All that fails to give a meaning to humanity can not prove itself in long term future.

💧

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (15th May 2022), Spiral (15th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Being kept busy with the book and lots of location filming so here only when and can. AGAPE, I have never seen or been able to locate at that time the interviews with Miles you did in Finland. Are these located somewhere?. I will email Miles and see if he still has back-ups. Lots to do, so much to do so little time.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), The KMan (19th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,459 times in 3,209 posts

Refresher from 2011...

Randy Maugans interviews Barry King on Offplanet Radio

Barry King, from the UK, is one of the most credible and documented witnesses on the subjects of government projects, paranormal experience, UFO investigations, and direct contact with Off Planet Intelligences (OPI). As a child, Barry died, and claims he was returned as a "walk-in" soul, who then went on to be inducted into the UK's own "super soldier" programs of the 1960s. He later became involved in UFO research, crash retrievals, and was employed in the underground NSA faciltity at Peasemore where he was party to government experiments on abducted human subjects.

Himself a subject of the experiments, as well as a witness to the proceedings; he has first-hand knowledge and contacts in the clandestine projects of western Europe and in the US. Barry reveals many details of the projects, their victims; the "fringe" science that has been hidden from the public for forty years, and direct evidence of ET involvement, including human-ET genetics projects.

He continues to disclose critical information about the past, present, and future, as humanity collides with a reality they are ill-prepared to face. While some of the information has been revealed in his prior interviews, and certain subjects remain closed for him to discuss, Barry drops details in this interview that pull together crucial pieces of the puzzle to what we call "disclosure."
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (17th May 2022), Spiral (16th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th May 2022), The KMan (19th May 2022), Violet3 (16th August 2022), Yoda (16th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Refresher from 2011...

Randy Maugans interviews Barry King on Offplanet Radio

Barry King, from the UK, is one of the most credible and documented witnesses on the subjects of government projects, paranormal experience, UFO investigations, and direct contact with Off Planet Intelligences (OPI). As a child, Barry died, and claims he was returned as a "walk-in" soul, who then went on to be inducted into the UK's own "super soldier" programs of the 1960s. He later became involved in UFO research, crash retrievals, and was employed in the underground NSA faciltity at Peasemore where he was party to government experiments on abducted human subjects.

Himself a subject of the experiments, as well as a witness to the proceedings; he has first-hand knowledge and contacts in the clandestine projects of western Europe and in the US. Barry reveals many details of the projects, their victims; the "fringe" science that has been hidden from the public for forty years, and direct evidence of ET involvement, including human-ET genetics projects.

He continues to disclose critical information about the past, present, and future, as humanity collides with a reality they are ill-prepared to face. While some of the information has been revealed in his prior interviews, and certain subjects remain closed for him to discuss, Barry drops details in this interview that pull together crucial pieces of the puzzle to what we call "disclosure."
    WOW, very many thanks for this, I'd almost forgot this from years ago and then remembered the small interview Randy did to commemorate my 60th birthday, with many thanks to all including Randy himself, I must drop him a line soon.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Helvetic (17th May 2022), pabranno (17th May 2022), The KMan (19th May 2022), Violet3 (16th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Being kept busy with the book and lots of location filming so here only when and can. AGAPE, I have never seen or been able to locate at that time the interviews with Miles you did in Finland. Are these located somewhere?. I will email Miles and see if he still has back-ups. Lots to do, so much to do so little time.
    Well, there’s a record of them on this page:

https://disclosurechronicles.com/201...-the-ancients/

and Miles had them on their Underground Bases Project as Bases 16 ( including parts 6 and 7, titled the Return of the Ancients where we discussed all kinds of plans and possible emergency scenarios concerning human future while my immediate situation is also briefly mentioned, from Turku/Finland , hosted by Finnish linguist and orientalist prof Alpo Ratio ).
    Miles would rather probably have all 7 parts on his HD so if someone can ask him for reupload it may not be too difficult to get them back.

I have never requested that my materials were taken down from the internet or deleted, as some people do, there is no reason for it.

I also have copies of the original 5 parts and Camelot Project interview on HD of friends here in India from years ago so in case I’m in emergency I would be able to share them - as proof of testimony , what kind of work we have done previously - and can’t be accused as liar - by claiming we have not done any such interviews, for example and in Miles videos anyone can see what way did I live in Prague,
    that’s before anyone can invent some kind of absurd nonsense.

I’ve also collected a statement of law on absence of any criminal misconduct or activity before going down to Uruguay twice ( 2016, 2018) , it’s generally recommended to have one if traveling far even if it’s not needed,

the apartment my parents rented where I lived went to reconstruction ( unlike yours we did not own it ) and my obligations to it were legally dissolved while in Uruguay,
    likewise things I could donate to other people like books and clothings were mostly given as I had large library since childhood with lots of specific literature of interest,
    something was saved by landlords in cellar.
    It’s a costly part of Prague nowadays ( everything in the capital is ) and there is no way I could return there without invite and sponsor, for starters.

I am legally responsible for my claims under international law that includes India which is very advanced in those matters nowadays or rather “forward looking”.

So it’s important to me to say that I’m fully committed to my testimony on my Bodhgaya sighting and whatever information I’ve given or will , anytime

and I’ve made clear that I’m not standing in contradiction with human laws in this life, did not leave debts or obligations behind or any ailing relatives.

Sounds very human and “correct” of me to say perhaps but the reality of Life and the mission we have is much wider, wilder , seems unknown to most individuals reading the internet of today I feel...

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 17th May 2022 at 06:41.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (17th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (17th May 2022), The KMan (19th May 2022), Violet3 (16th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Thank You all for sharing those links, they were created prior to my own experiences... So I am very glad that they are being reshared at this time. (I feel it is important that they remain available to the masses)

I will post more after I have been able to listen to them...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (17th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (18th May 2022), The KMan (19th May 2022), Violet3 (16th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank You all for sharing those links, they were created prior to my own experiences... So I am very glad that they are being reshared at this time. (I feel it is important that they remain available to the masses)

I will post more after I have been able to listen to them...
    I emailed Miles about those earlier vids (Finland ones) but no reply yet. I did have his phone number on my old ohone but forgot to place it in contacts on current phone, can you pass that on to me Denise? Many thanks, Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (19th May 2022), aoibhghaire (19th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Thanks to all of you for not giving up on me 🙏🌟🙏

Yes it would be crucial to find those videos and put the whole Bases 16 sequence (7 parts) back up as such.

This has happened during the second year of the Covid pandemic I believe and I can’t believe my eyes to see it all being submerged .

It’s unwise for me to pass comments on to whom this agenda serves the best so I better won’t .

Enough to say there are 3rd party intels who have got accustomed to reading us on Project Avalon though they seldom post who are of rather low character,
    they’re “old guards” of materialistic science and today’s psy-ops and digital world “brute crackers”. ( they read and crack codes , as such ) but lack ideas and any sort of interest where it concerns ET life.

Most fortunately though : Indian digital and non-digital intelligence on these matters is vast and sophisticated.

We all are in favour of communicating with living beings rather than arguing with internet servers.

For sell:

Artificial ego = perfect ego 🥚 [ 100 $ carbon copy of perfected purified ego to boost your confidence at public presentations and social media] .
    Buy dozen 😂

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st May 2022), The KMan (19th May 2022), Violet3 (16th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Sent the information in pm...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 19th May 2022 at 02:41.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st May 2022)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Here I found a link to the Project Camelot interview with Kerry Cassidy:

and it’s fairly possible that Miles Johnston’s Bases 16 series too will be found after some diligent search because many people re-upload videos to their channels.
    Can not locate a copy from our Google servers so far but someone may have it.

🙏

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Olam (20th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st May 2022), Yoda (19th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #139
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,610 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

Hi Strat, well I'm not sure if that is actually worthy of library inclusion, guess that's up to members and Bill Ryan of course. I could say though it would be great if the large pdf report from 2010 penned by Agape and myself re her Bodhgaya event was included in the library, perhaps Bill can let us know? Regards, Barry
    Well, the librarian could let you know just as well

For sure, I see no good reason why it can't or shouldn't be included. I see Agape has posted a link to it on post number 123
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st May 2022)

39. Link to Post #140
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,610 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It’s available here:

https://issuu.com/manjuvajra/docs/the_bodhgaya_report

Most of the interview I gave to Kerry Cassidy and Miles Johnston were taken down together with their creators channels during the pandemic.

If it not for you coming back I have already reconciled with being sent MIA -> gone MIA but there’s always the option to reupload them from back up.

🙏🌟🙏
    Many thanks, but it isn't downloadable from that site, understandably.

If it isn't too large a document then it may be able to be emailed to tintin@projectavalon.net or sent via WeTransfer as an alternative
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Agape (20th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (21st May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast