+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast

Thread: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

While I have a ton of questions, one I wish to ask, in between your recounting of your 1978 event and those questions is...

Does the color red mean anything to you in regards to what you know? And more specifically, was any of those in the program marked in red somehow?

Thanks in advance.. more to ask as soon as I get some free time

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Franny (3rd June 2022), pabranno (2nd June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    While I have a ton of questions, one I wish to ask, in between your recounting of your 1978 event and those questions is...

Does the color red mean anything to you in regards to what you know? And more specifically, was any of those in the program marked in red somehow?

Thanks in advance.. more to ask as soon as I get some free time
    Hi Denise I have to hand it to you you are very astute in picking that little clue up, the color red does have a very significant value to me and as we progress here you will see why
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2022), Franny (3rd June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just in case anyone misses it I have resumed text on the previous August Bank Holiday post.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2022), Franny (3rd June 2022), Matthew (2nd June 2022), pabranno (3rd June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First off the bat: The color red is very significant: As I was released from Oaktree 1n 1967 age 15 my file was marked with a red PWS, I did not know and was not told what that stood for. All through to induction into Project Mannequin in November of 1972 the updated files also had in large red letters PWS. It was not until my 'meetings' in London that it was explained to me, and it left me totally shocked. PWS means Potential Weapons System.....................make of that what you will

July 1994, having known good friend Roy Lake for some 20 years he invited me to give a talk at one of his group meetings. This was arranged for his July meeting. I stayed at his Barking home overnight Friday to go over what my talk was going to be about and to make sure we could be driven to the venue by another group member. It was a very hot day, I recall that, even with windows open it was very close. My talk, which incidentally ran way over allotted time, was about my run-ins with MIB, detailing the NSA and the Green Mercedes. When it came to questions I was asked some by a very curious pair of people whom Roy later informed me that close of meeting they introduced themselves, the pair were directly involved with the Elite Files which had recently begun circulating among various UK Ufo researchers. (FYI copies of these Elite Files are available along with my files at checktheevidence.com). Another thing, this meeting was I was first introduced to Miles Johnston, and it was from this initial contact that he arranged the August 1994 Bases 1 interview here in a Chelmsford Park along with Lisa Williams. The rest is as they say, history.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), Franny (3rd June 2022), pabranno (3rd June 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Belated Appy BirThday to Spirit Wolf 🙏🌟🕊🌈

Somewhere over the rainbow...Be Barry.

Without the buzz of bees be beardy sweet
    and don’t forget to merry

And do not spill the beans for there are Kings in Queens
    who drank all the Champaign 👽

Now a GOOD question for you buddy , you like good questions, aren’t you.

Where is the 2:30 AM bus to Zeta Reticuli ?

We are on standby

therefore we stand by you

And as we say here in Dharma Masala, May All Beings Be Happy and never bus-understand each other’s meanings

The meaning of the Truth,
    the most precious

Ins’Allah

Ekata

Onness

Satyam Evam Jayate

Om

🙏💫🍵

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Hey there Barry!

Thank You for the time and effort you are putting into sharing again...

I wanted to address the psychic element of your survey and work... There is a lot of information regarding psychic agents, soldiers and the like... Can you tell us if the chair was used to highten those abilities? Having been in a situation where my own abilities were tapped, and remotely at that, I am curious, are there many humans now walking among us, whom have had abilities either introduced or amplified by means of the chair? Or in my case, remote training and fine tuning?

I asked about the red, as I was instructed to use red in a few ways after my own training in the program I was introduced to... And the reason given, was very similar to the markings on your file... Essentially it marked that in some way I was part of the program, and that this could be recognized by those looking for those markers, if needed. I was not only told to mark myself in some way... with red... But also my home. And I am sure you understand why...

As easy as it seemed to turn on psychic abilities, it seemed that they had the ability to turn them off as well.. Did you ever find that they did this with you? I believe that indeed you were able to move rain away from your tent... Once involved in these programs, things get insane... And you are not able to ignore that you can indeed interact with your environment in ways others could never imagine.

I suppose my next question would be more geared towards where the beings operating the craft were actually from... I get the sense that while those in positions of power would like us to believe they're all off planet intelligences... That many of them have been living among us for quite some time, and the result of their technologies failing on occasion, has brought awareness to their craft. And this includes their highly advanced, and equally cloaked drones...

I am personally convinced that we have a civilization, possibly broken into regions, living below us... This was told to me, and I absolutely believed it. I also believe that they have been having issues with humans, and others blocking their ability to come to the surface, and in many instances, killing them off as a result of gassing them, and closing their exits, as well as entering their areas, and literally killing them off using force. Are you aware of this?

The next series of questions are going to revolve around the NSA and their stranglehold on many nations, information, technology, and resources... They have certainly had a very long time to evolve the technologies they have at this point, to the point where most humans would probably feeling defeated in their own thoughts of ever breaking free of the slavery we are all now, extremely entrained in... I want to ask you if you are aware of any of the information that I was given... Whether under a program name, or just the description of what I was told.. I suppose I am looking for confirmation that it was being used then... And continues to advance and be used today...

The days of having to go to church and confess sins are gone, when they can remotely access the mind and seek your inner most thoughts and memories.... So this topic will be a bit sketchy as to what I will feel comfortable asking..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Spiral (19th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #167
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

I had some experiences with colours that is a bit unsettling and this seems like a good place to document it.

There were two paths. Red or Green. Red is a more aggressive personality [potentially evil], Green is a more thoughtful personality [potentially good].

Orange meant okay.
    Yellow meant caution.
    Blue meant training.
    Purple meant training for red. [Which is also associated with royalty which is red or black.]
    Maroon was a senior type of red.
    Grey meant senior or experienced.
    Black meant worse than red.

So during some unusual experiences, I found I was drawn toward green and avoided red or black like the plague.

I don't intend to be cryptic here; but colour has been a driving force in experiences for me since about 2oo9.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    I had some experiences with colours that is a bit unsettling and this seems like a good place to document it.

There were two paths. Red or Green. Red is a more aggressive personality [potentially evil], Green is a more thoughtful personality [potentially good].

Orange meant okay.
    Yellow meant caution.
    Blue meant training.
    Purple meant training for red. [Which is also associated with royalty which is red or black.]
    Maroon was a senior type of red.
    Grey meant senior or experienced.
    Black meant worse than red.

So during some unusual experiences, I found I was drawn toward green and avoided red or black like the plague.

I don't intend to be cryptic here; but colour has been a driving force in experiences for me since about 2oo9.
    Thank You for adding to the conversation!

I want to clarify for anyone who is reading this thread, I have been speaking to Barry in both PM as well as email, as we share many similarities in our life experiences... I was involved in a training program in 2014-2015, and found absolutely nothing about it openly shared, no matter where I looked. Until such time that I came upon the "Voices" files...

What I found was that his work not only mentioned a great deal about my own experiences, but his documents shared much information about the program I was involved in, as well as documented names of businesses, and organizations, along with affiliations of companies I am very well aware of, as family worked for such companies. In short, I knew for a fact the information, in those aspects was absolutely accurate...

Red, in my own situation, was a marker. I was trained, then told to both wear red, and mark my home in red to some degree.. I can't really give full details as to what it indicates, but I can say, if needed, those that need to find others in their community that have gone through this process, could easily recognize me, as having been trained for something.

Red in this case, in my humble opinion, was used not to mark personality, good or evil, or anything along those lines, just that I have been trained, and if ever needed, I could be tapped for something unusual.

I just assumed that Red was considered a power color, and most avoid wearing it... And this was why they chose the color...

While this may sound strange, remember the scene in the Matrix, where they placed a woman on the street wearing bold red? It did catch the attention of others... And I feel that is why they chose this color, nothing more. And like Barry, we both were marked with red in some way... He is already openly sharing... So he has no need to mark anything, whereas there are many of us who are not coming forward, and therefore the red does make a statement.. But silently.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 12th June 2022 at 17:51.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

JackMcThorn (12th June 2022), pabranno (12th June 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #169
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I wanted to address the psychic element of your survey and work... There is a lot of information regarding psychic agents, soldiers and the like... Can you tell us if the chair was used to highten those abilities? Having been in a situation where my own abilities were tapped, and remotely at that, I am curious, are there many humans now walking among us, whom have had abilities either introduced or amplified by means of the chair? Or in my case, remote training and fine tuning?
    I know someone who was trained to remote view from a very young age, seems that whomever took him told the family he had a very high IQ and was gifted.

I try not to pry into it despite my curiosity because it is clearly a sensitive subject and not many good memories from that time seem to exist.

Doesn't help too much with knowing how widespread this type of training actually is but one would think there are many thousands of people.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 20th June 2022 at 05:10.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), pabranno (12th June 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

My partner was trained to remote view from a very young age, seems that whomever took him told the family he had a very high IQ and was gifted.

I try not to pry into it despite my curiosity because it is clearly a sensitive subject and not many good memories from that time seem to exist.

Doesn't help too much with knowing how widespread this type of training actually is but one would think there are many thousands of people.
    I would have to agree with you. I am sorry that your partner had bad experiences with this. From what I am seeing, many had bad experiences with such things... In my case, it was done remotely... And it did throw me off for quite some time, which alerted my family. I made the mistake of talking about it openly and honestly.. And that was a mistake as it was so advanced and integrated into ever part of my daily life, I couldn't ignore it.

When my training started I was invited to participate, and given the opportunity to say "No Thank You""... Many do not get that choice, as I am learning...

If I were to give a clue as to what my training was, it was remote neural training, for communications and military aptitude training exercises... And although it was not spoken about publicly, I would have to guess that the operation was MASSIVE in scope, and that far more than just a few thousand were involved. Perhaps I am wrong, but given the refined nature of the exercises, I had to wonder how so any could just go back to daily life and never speak of such things...

Perhaps I am not supposed to be speaking of such things... But to ignore that others have this capability, in my mind, is a very dangerous thing... People need to know they can be influenced in such a way that they may not even recognize it.

And I suppose, given what I know is possible now, from my training, I suppose one could label me as a potential weapon as well.... As with any one who has been involved in these projects.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 12th June 2022 at 18:29.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (16th June 2022), pabranno (12th June 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (16th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps I can add here that regarding the above August Bank Holiday rain over tent episode, well that was just one of many 'weird ****' that happened around me which both Andy and Graham were present and witness to. Too many to mention lets just say 1978 was a very weird and paranormal year for us.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey there Barry!

Thank You for the time and effort you are putting into sharing again...

I asked about the red, as I was instructed to use red in a few ways after my own training in the program I was introduced to... And the reason given, was very similar to the markings on your file... Essentially it marked that in some way I was part of the program, and that this could be recognized by those looking for those markers, if needed. I was not only told to mark myself in some way... with red... But also my home. And I am sure you understand why...

As easy as it seemed to turn on psychic abilities, it seemed that they had the ability to turn them off as well.. Did you ever find that they did this with you? I believe that indeed you were able to move rain away from your tent... Once involved in these programs, things get insane... And you are not able to ignore that you can indeed interact with your environment in ways others could never imagine.

I suppose my next question would be more geared towards where the beings operating the craft were actually from... I get the sense that while those in positions of power would like us to believe they're all off planet intelligences... That many of them have been living among us for quite some time, and the result of their technologies failing on occasion, has brought awareness to their craft. And this includes their highly advanced, and equally cloaked drones...

I am personally convinced that we have a civilization, possibly broken into regions, living below us... This was told to me, and I absolutely believed it. I also believe that they have been having issues with humans, and others blocking their ability to come to the surface, and in many instances, killing them off as a result of gassing them, and closing their exits, as well as entering their areas, and literally killing them off using force. Are you aware of this?

The next series of questions are going to revolve around the NSA and their stranglehold on many nations, information, technology, and resources... They have certainly had a very long time to evolve the technologies they have at this point, to the point where most humans would probably feeling defeated in their own thoughts of ever breaking free of the slavery we are all now, extremely entrained in... I want to ask you if you are aware of any of the information that I was given... Whether under a program name, or just the description of what I was told.. I suppose I am looking for confirmation that it was being used then... And continues to advance and be used today...

The days of having to go to church and confess sins are gone, when they can remotely access the mind and seek your inner most thoughts and memories.... So this topic will be a bit sketchy as to what I will feel comfortable asking..
    Hi Denise, great set of questions. Firstly the trip seat is a multi-functional piece of equipment. This being covered in sensors and is connected directly to the computer system. Its use ranges from giving a full blown abduction fused directly into the minds of the guinea-pigs for release back into the world. It can literally wipe memories and replace with any number of given memories the controllers choose. When used by those with abilities this is for boosting existing abilities in order to carry on varying tasks, ranging from ARV, advanced remote viewing and ARI advanced remote influencing, this obviously has a range of degree of severity, be it hardware or software (machine or beings). It has to be stated here that ALL targets were legitimate cold war targets.

For those with inbuilt psy abilities yes these can be monitored and to a degree be controlled remotely by using high spec technologies of which I am sure you are aware of. Training as you have explained is actually tailored to the individual, this usually is initiated at an early age as a primer for later years when the training shifts up a gear to the levels you describe.I think the NSA need a section all to themselves to adequately describe their global grip and WHY!
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 19th June 2022 at 04:28.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th June 2022), Spiral (19th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)

July 1994, having known good friend Roy Lake for some 20 years he invited me to give a talk at one of his group meetings. This was arranged for his July meeting. I stayed at his Barking home overnight Friday to go over what my talk was going to be about and to make sure we could be driven to the venue by another group member. It was a very hot day, I recall that, even with windows open it was very close. My talk, which incidentally ran way over allotted time, was about my run-ins with MIB, detailing the NSA and the Green Mercedes. When it came to questions I was asked some by a very curious pair of people whom Roy later informed me that close of meeting they introduced themselves, the pair were directly involved with the Elite Files which had recently begun circulating among various UK Ufo researchers. (FYI copies of these Elite Files are available along with my files at checktheevidence.com).

The Elite Files from checktheevidence I couldn't get the embed thing to work so left a link instead

https://checktheevidencecom.ipage.co...te%20Files.pdf

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

LONG POST ALERT.. sorry, but I have a lot of questions..

I think it is fair to say that the technologies for the trip chair have gone wifi...

Satellites, signals, and the mapping and en-training abilities that the agencies have via this remote access now, into the human mind, is off the charts. And with the mind having no firewall, people need to be aware of the influences this technology now has upon the masses in a very serious way.

With the technologies now, facial recognition, all vehicles having tracking chips, remote cameras on nearly every corner, stop light, freeway marker posts, and on nearly every building in large town? There is no place someone can go, unless a satellite cannot reach them... But then we have the hovering drones, the flying insect drones, and everything else that we are unaware of, and the planet in already in a skynet situation.

With cell phones being so prevalent, technologies in the home, home security systems, etc... There is no place to hide anymore. With the tech to find heat signatures, disturbances in soils, and mobile drone tech, you cannot avoid being found in a rugged environment either. You would leave some signature they could find, surely... And they could convince you to lay down any weapon s, and give yourself up in mass, if they chose to. However.... using said tech in an environment where many would see the effect, would give up any advantages of using it, as your enemy would then know your latest trick...

So they use such things sparingly, and covertly.

I would say that most TI's would agree this technology, is absolutely in use, and as such would absolutely have military uses... As well as corporate uses.

Tapping into the mind is as dangerous as remote influencing... People seemed to graze over that information and not even dive deeper into it, and still haven't. Can you tell us Barry, what kind of influencing that you were tasked to do? Or do you prefer to let us just imagine the ways it was used?

You have given so much information over the years, such as:

The NSA web across the planet and many countries.. And The UK being close allies of the US in such affairs... (Most believe that America is free of "The Crown" influence, when indeed it is NOT.

The trafficking of human organs... and how that progressed into essentially an industry..

Reptilian interactions as well.. Do we know for sure who these beings are, or where they come from? Their intentions?

The growing of beings in vats, for many purposes, which baffle me, as where are they? What are they now being used for?

Technologies that can read and map the mind and advance certain abilities in some individuals.

Remote abilities to now influence the mind of anyone!

This would lead to the question of human cloning, and remote influence of "The others"... (The clones replacing those in positions of power and authority)

How many of those we believe are "free will" individuals are truly what some refer to as those "Others"... And who controls them? Are all larger countries under this control by perhaps a source we are just learning about? Certainly if they had that influence and technology to introduce to humans in our time, how long have these individuals been doing this? Hundreds, thousands of years?

That thought alone would be horrific.

Cann you speak to any of this? I am so curious to even get possibly your opinions on such things, if you have no actual tangible information or documentation of such things.

About craft recovery... Can you tell us whom you have encountered as far as species? Were they all greys? Drones? Humans? Have you ever experienced any that Linda Moulton Howe claims are in documentation she was shown? Was she misled?

There was a video of her showing an area that was essentially off limits, and she gave the impression et lived there, and it was some sort of protected space, I no longer can find it. Are you aware of any marked off places for some beings apart from humans?

When it comes to the things that "The Voice" was sharing in the past comes a need to recognize just how far they had already gone, and that was a long time ago... I know how shared Manniquin, Sentinel information, and Guardian information... What he was unable to do, or didn't get (to share openly) was the information that described, in detail, what these programs were/are... I say "Are", because they are still in operation, on a massive scale now...

When they were running "Jade Helm" in : Texas, Arizona, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, and Utah... They suggested their map included California, but that they didn't roll out the exercise there... They most certainly did.... I can attest to that... When they ran Jade Helm, they also ran a "Guardian" drill..

Jade Helm: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_H...iracy_theories

Guardian Type exercise:

For the record, there were videos online about the Guardian program that was running alongside Jade Helm in 2014-2015... But I could not find them, as they have been pushed down on the selection list, as a result of so many things having the same title. This video is a blanket video of what they claimed the exercise was... for comparison.

The program was noted as emergency response efficiency, over multiple agencies... For emergency situations.

ALL of the programs included advanced AI, and the ability to coordinate all resources from a central source that was more efficient than any one agency trying to reach out to another.. (Military included) ... This helps to combine all resources in an efficient manners, and work well with other agencies when needed. But there was so much more to the program than just training in urban environments.

Its my opinion southern states were prompted to start drama surrounding such things, to create a stir that there was ill will planned... as a means of hiding the fact that ALL agencies were working together during that time, for the whole, as one. Our enemies do not need to know that the police, and army work well together, and that even the militia was involved in such things.... Civilian's included if they felt they would be a good candidate fo such things...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2022), Blastolabs (21st June 2022), JackMcThorn (20th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th June 2022), pabranno (27th June 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th June 2022), Vangelo (20th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Denise, that certainly is one hell of a long post LOL, I shall do my best to answer what I feel comfortable with, keeping within my promise of total transparency. I think its only fair to say from the outset that it might appear as numerous random events in my life but if you closely follow the breadcrumb trail you will see that all dots are indeed connected, the timeline of my life from 1952 birth to the present. I was used simply because of my training, my abilities and my specific skill set. With that in mind I hope you all will see how the whole timeline makes sense. Disclosures had to be released in a certain piecemeal fashion over a long period of time, the saying 'do not put all your eggs in one basket' comes to mind here.

I am not unique, there are many like me out there, some have chosen to remain hidden, for good reason, whilst a few brave souls ventured into to public domain and endured scorn and ridicule, and the occasional threat or two. The tasks set for both ARV and ARI coupled to the computer system as a booster were solely used for cold war purposes, in those days any foreign nation and any national was within the tasking, the former USSR being the main target areas. All I can disclose here is we used tasking to directly physically influence both machines, vehicles and personnel equally. As you are probably aware the Russians were doing exactly the same in return.

As far as craft retrievals are concerned I do not feel very comfortable in going into any real detail here, its too open but I can say is that I was used primarily for my then skill set at each location if needed. Two of the 4 such retrievals were simply unmanned drones brought down, one was piloted by others and one was piloted by military personnel, you will get no more of that I am afraid as I think thats too much data as it is.

As the above posting is very long I wil respond in more than one posting if that is ok.

TO BE CONTINUED.............................
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (27th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th June 2022), pabranno (27th June 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Thanks Barry,

I wrote a lot because I have less and less time to write these days, so I wanted to cover as much as possible for you to reply to...

Feel free to chop it up, or dismiss anything that you feel needs to be cut out... I have so many questions!

Hope you are well and staying safe!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th July 2022 at 15:11.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (19th July 2022), Victoria (13th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Denise, before I continue with replies to your questions I need say one or two things. Senses indicate plus hints from a friend suggest there may be members here whom are perhaps a bit reluctant or afraid in coming forward with questions and/or advice, whether its concerning the training thats been mentioned here or regarding possible interaction with programs, I hesitate to detail here on the forum too much in depth data regarding Guardian, Sentinel, Warden (NO NOT the Warden bandied about by certain others) This is the UK version of the US Martial Law, which will become relevant during the course of these postings. If anyone wishes to speak with me for whatever reason please feel free to do so either in PM or by my email which is : maninblackuk@hotmail.com
    Anything said to me will be kept in complete and total confidence. I will not judge you as its not my place just as I do not expect others to judge me. A lot is happening, constant global changes will see numerous scenarios play out, I DO NOT do doom and gloom BUT big changes are on the way.

NOW, resuming my current situation................I have been extremely busy with many things, the book, the film which both are work in progress have consumed so many hours, with news on that in a moment. Sweltering in 40C temps here in England we are just not used to extreme heat or cold LOL. Its still 23C here at this time (4am) LOL.
    Now a curious thing happened to me on my way to a certain location ear-marked for some location filming, its a total Deja-Vu of an incident I had some years back. I will not give the actual location as this might give away my destination, suffice it to say it was a motorway. Travelling along minding my own business on this warm sunny morning, quite a bit of traffic which is usual I guess. I keep to the left lane only occasionally overtaking trucks then resuming left lane. In my rear view mirror I spot headlights coming up fast behind me, then I see the blues come on. Thinking nothing of it as it passed me on the right then entered the same left inner lane still with blues on. I caught another set of headlights in the mirror and blues on that one too. OK I thought there is trouble somewhere up ahead. Police car in front with blues, police car behind with blues, then I spot a third coming up fast in the next lane, headlights and blues. Frowning and thinking 'Oh crap, where have I seen this before?'.

A few softly spoken expletives as I watch the one in front put his hazards on as did the one behind, at same time the third police car was alongside me and I was instructed to pull over, they must have known a layby was coming up so I nodded and as being boxed in there was little choice but to follow the police into the layby, passing a couple of trucks parked there. Still one car in front within a few feet, rear one also a few feet behind, the third continued on and out of the layby. I sat there thinking all manner of things, heart racing but still keeping my cool as much as possible. After what seemed ages the police, front and rear exited their cars as I wound down my window. Asked to step out of the vehicle I stood there looking all around as 4 officers, two with me talking to me as two others looked around my car.

I reached into my pocket for my ciggies and lighter watched eagle eyed by them as one smiled and began to speak. Fearing the worst in my mind I was relieved greatly when the officer told me I had nothing to fear or worry about and I was requested to stop and be checked before I continued on my journey. It was only when the officer stated my actual planned destination for filming that I thought "Crap how the hell did they know where I'm going". I must have been frowning as he continued that he was requested to check up on me to make sure I was safe and not in any danger and report back that all was fine. Totally bloody confused I thanked him for looking out for me and started to blurt out a few questions, to no avail as all 4 officers swiftly returned to their cars and drove away. Leaving me well and truly gobsmacked. I must have has 3 or 4 ciggies standing there before I stopped trembling and resumed my journey. To round off yes I did get to my destination and managed a nice bit of filming, at least the weather was on my side.

NOW a change of course. During the 1990's I worked closely with the late Tony Dodd from Skipton (The UFO Detective). He ran Quest International, a similar investigative organisation similar to BUFORA, I was one of his Investigators. At one point we were working on trying to obtain more info on a possible Ufo crash here in the Northern UK, he had contacts that were piecing together data before we could fully track down and investigate. Another aspect was our covert investigations into UK Human Mutilation cases (YES HUMAN mute cases). Tony requested I check with my sources a possible holding facility in Kent which was thought to house the bodies the victims of mute cases. I managed to pin down one likely facility in Folkestone, heavily disguised of course but nontheless a government ran facility. Pushing deeper we suddenly met with threats and a complete dead ender. We could no longer continue that particular course of investigation. Tony completed his book as I continued with my disclosures and the rest is history. Nothing more was heard on the alleged UK Ufo crash nor further Human mute cases arrived on my desk. It was a interesting time though and was a pleasure working with Tony.
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 19th July 2022 at 04:24.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (20th July 2022), Blastolabs (20th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), pabranno (19th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #178
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

NOW, resuming my current situation................I have been extremely busy with many things, the book, the film which both are work in progress have consumed so many hours, with news on that in a moment. Sweltering in 40C temps here in England we are just not used to extreme heat or cold LOL. Its still 23C here at this time (4am) LOL.
    Now a curious thing happened to me on my way to a certain location ear-marked for some location filming, its a total Deja-Vu of an incident I had some years back. I will not give the actual location as this might give away my destination, suffice it to say it was a motorway. Travelling along minding my own business on this warm sunny morning, quite a bit of traffic which is usual I guess. I keep to the left lane only occasionally overtaking trucks then resuming left lane. In my rear view mirror I spot headlights coming up fast behind me, then I see the blues come on. Thinking nothing of it as it passed me on the right then entered the same left inner lane still with blues on. I caught another set of headlights in the mirror and blues on that one too. OK I thought there is trouble somewhere up ahead. Police car in front with blues, police car behind with blues, then I spot a third coming up fast in the next lane, headlights and blues. Frowning and thinking 'Oh crap, where have I seen this before?'.

A few softly spoken expletives as I watch the one in front put his hazards on as did the one behind, at same time the third police car was alongside me and I was instructed to pull over, they must have known a layby was coming up so I nodded and as being boxed in there was little choice but to follow the police into the layby, passing a couple of trucks parked there. Still one car in front within a few feet, rear one also a few feet behind, the third continued on and out of the layby. I sat there thinking all manner of things, heart racing but still keeping my cool as much as possible. After what seemed ages the police, front and rear exited their cars as I wound down my window. Asked to step out of the vehicle I stood there looking all around as 4 officers, two with me talking to me as two others looked around my car.

I reached into my pocket for my ciggies and lighter watched eagle eyed by them as one smiled and began to speak. Fearing the worst in my mind I was relieved greatly when the officer told me I had nothing to fear or worry about and I was requested to stop and be checked before I continued on my journey. It was only when the officer stated my actual planned destination for filming that I thought "Crap how the hell did they know where I'm going". I must have been frowning as he continued that he was requested to check up on me to make sure I was safe and not in any danger and report back that all was fine. Totally bloody confused I thanked him for looking out for me and started to blurt out a few questions, to no avail as all 4 officers swiftly returned to their cars and drove away. Leaving me well and truly gobsmacked. I must have has 3 or 4 ciggies standing there before I stopped trembling and resumed my journey. To round off yes I did get to my destination and managed a nice bit of filming, at least the weather was on my side.
    It’s nice when things turn out nice. Am glad your ticker kept ticking.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Blastolabs (20th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), pabranno (19th July 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (19th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

It’s nice when things turn out nice. Am glad your ticker kept ticking.
    LOL Yeah me too, there were moments LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), pabranno (20th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Last edited by Agape; 4th March 2023 at 07:17.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (20th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), pabranno (20th July 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (1st August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast