1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,696 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Mysterious Structure Found Near The Edge Of The Universe

• Mysterious Structure Found Near The Edge Of The Universe

The observable universe spreads across an expanse so big that it warps the imagination. And although there is a cosmic boundary we can see, many astronomers believe there could be much more out there in the darkness, billions and billions of light years away. And it seems there is something strange and mysterious out there with an immense gravity pulling on everything... Space is expanding at an accelerated rate, and giant space structures farther than we can see could be out there tearing space apart… And we may have found one of these in our own universe.

related?:
    • Huge Structure Found On Milky Way's Edge, But No One Knows What It Is:

--o-O-o--

All the above will be of interest when using:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd November 2021 at 20:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd November 2021), Brodie75 (24th November 2021), East Sun (22nd November 2021), Franny (24th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Hym (23rd November 2021), Inversion (23rd November 2021), Jambo (22nd November 2021), mountain_jim (23rd November 2021), O Donna (22nd November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), palehorse (23rd November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: Mysterious Structure Found Near The Edge Of The Universe

"Near The Edge Of The Universe"? Hmmmmm

Where is the center of the universe?

Looking up at a clear night sky, you see stars in every direction. It almost feels as if you're at the center of the cosmos. But are you? And if not, where is the center of the universe?

The universe, in fact, has no center. Ever since the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago, the universe has been expanding. But despite its name, the Big Bang wasn't an explosion that burst outward from a central point of detonation. The universe started out extremely compact and tiny. Then every point in the universe expanded equally, and that continues today. And so, without any point of origin, the universe has no center.

Continue reading here

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Hym (23rd November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), palehorse (23rd November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,696 times in 20,824 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    The universe, in fact, has no center.
    what he meant is ... what we are able to detect visually (including infrared/gamma detection) ... it was already explained ... he assumes it is much bigger than we are able to see/detect ... so it is not meant as a "literal edge" of the whole universe.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd November 2021 at 10:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brodie75 (24th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Hym (23rd November 2021), O Donna (26th November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), palehorse (23rd November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Edges of the observable universe makes sense, but the entire cosmos is probably infinity and in that case there is no edges at all.
    My best bet, it is a recursive similarity type of structure, as in the video it would probably be possible to find exactly clones of our universe somewhere else outside our own cluster or find all possible structures in the infinity possibilities.

p.s. I like the term flat universe in the first video. LOL
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), O Donna (26th November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Sorry. An explosive force that burst into nothingness, dragging space and time with it has a source point. That point is in fact the center of the universe.

Anything that has a beginning has a source, an initial point of manifestation.

And the expansion they speak of so assuredly, in order to fit the standard model of science, had an 'inflationary' period when the expansion itself was faster than the speed of light. Such models are just mind exercises with no actual truth to them. It might be the best we got, but it ain't that good, and it makes little sense.

The universe has a center because I've written about it:
    https://www.bookrix.com/book.html?bo...87#0,432,29052
    haha
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Brodie75 (24th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2021), meeradas (23rd November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

At the risk of being booked into the nearest "Funny Farm," I have "seen" several human forms, men, consisting of White Gas in these close pictures of galaxies. The last form I observed had a head wearing glasses, eyes, nose, mouth, neck and usual body down to his waist. In other shots I have identified other forms. This is software recognition I appear to have in my head, which does not mean that it is not actually in the galactic picture. It simply means that I am seeing a biological construct from the subatomic level to our biological forms. If you think this impossible, why do you and others who think believe that there is a Universe within us and WE also exist within Universes. In a Metaphysics where Space/Time is a mental construct of layering, ALL within ONE and vice versa exists. I constantly see recognizable forms in pictures of the Universe.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Brodie75 (24th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), Heart to heart (24th November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Interesting, Amor. Can you share any pics?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread