+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: I hate people. Adults, that is.

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: I hate people. Adults, that is.

From reading this last page, I thought of some Castaneda/Don Juan. There are stalkers and talkers. The stalkers prefer quick action and have a kind of detachment to not give a damn what others think, which gives them freedom to act freely (Actors and athletes may tend to fit this doing style). I've noticed that those leaning toward the psychopathic spectrum have this trait.

Its the talkers who are more patient and empathic ( Like Don Juan, patiently explaining to Carlos with much dialogue). Those leaning toward that side of the spectrum are the ones who struggle most with feeling disgust toward others or what not. I guess they are struggling to deal with others energies since its those corrupt annoying energies we have to feel. Even if its impersonal, we can empathically feel the vibe thru the news and be affected greatly.

I recall Don Juan even admitting to Carlos that he Carlos's behavior made him sick to his stomach. As if, that was part of his karma, to train the annoying carlos to help him get over his repulsion for such behaviors of ignorant people.

So, I suspect Doug leans toward the empathic pole

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), O Donna (29th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Sadieblue (28th November 2021), thepainterdoug (28th November 2021), truthseek (28th November 2021), Tyy1907 (28th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Tyy 1907 / for me its 222 and 22. I see 222 so often, I dont look for it, its crazy. And you 11.11 and 111 and multiples of this. And we are heading into 2022.
    in fact I was writing a new song and while reviewing the first verse of it, looked at the note counter and there were 222 notes in it. can't plan that.

Merkaba, yes this speaks to me. And tonight i just returned from a dinner where a friend of mine , Paul, argued this point as to why i remain friends with a person Jon, he hates from sorted events in the past.
    I reasoned the same, Jon is my karma, a job or chore I need to do.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 28th November 2021 at 08:35.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), O Donna (29th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Sadieblue (28th November 2021), truthseek (28th November 2021), Tyy1907 (28th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I hate people. Adults to be specific. I have come to a point of my life where I have observed enough. People are cunning , strategic and dishonest at best, and ruthless and evil at their worst . And it's all getting worse.

Adults are liars and manipulative, in order to get what they want. Anyone surprised?

I love children. And help yourself perverts to what I will say, as you are in the category I mention above.

Children like animals are loving, expecting, forgiving , hopeful and beautifully innocent.
    And baby animals, like baby children, are perfect. They are all looking towards us adults to protect , guide and save them. And god damn those who don't!

I resent I cannot admire the beauty of children in public . I resent beauty is now on trial . I resent Im being asked to lie about everything.
    I am not racist. If I am , everyone is. Tribes have been around since day one we humans arrived, destroying each other for resources , food, water, fire, women and so on. Pure survival, so pure racism. Its not my plan.

So all people are tribal, meaning "racist" in todays manipulative and dishonest moment we live designed to divide and make money. Money the root of all ****ing evil for sure. .

I haven't had a hug from a women or a love relationship in close to 10 years. Yes, sorry Im a boring and predictable non sensational or newsworthy heterosexual .
    I hate how sex identity has been made into such a dividing thing . Its as if its the only identity a person has! IM LGBTQRSTUVW, and I demand etc. F*** you, stop leading with you sex organs. No one ****ing cares!

It's a no win situation because everyone is “ actualized” . All brainwashed, they need to win, be on top, don't yield rather than harmonize or compliment. Anyone happy as they google their answers?

Everyone desperately working out , treadmills, pumping and Pilates , all to loneliness, holding on to what is only fleeting and will eventually pass.
    I Have never seen more young women alone in packs at restaurants, 10 at a table. Without an attorney, no man dare approach.

Im just a little person, A meaningless person, yet I know my words resonate with many.

Im already very ready to die now, to die off and make room for these liars, these thieves of spirit and truth trying to inherit the planet.
    Perhaps I know nothing and Im an idiot? I don't know, and it doesn't matter.

Look around friends, 2022, going to be very hard.
    There are good people out there Doug, they need to be shown the way. Your post speaks to the level of corruption rampant in our world when left largely unchecked.

I heard something the other day that compared our world to a vacuum. How a bit of love in a vacuum is not enough. It'll get overrun quickly. This is exactly why we need higher realm help and we need it soon. They can leverage our outreach greatly if we but ask. Secularism only contributes to this vacuum we're in. This isn't religious doctrine I'm getting into, but reality.

The divine is our life line and with their help - requested by us - we can win. Call me naive if you want.

Your "reality sandwich" post here speaks to this urgency, for some. For others it speaks to those who have given up already.

All we can do is the best we know how. There's no judgment in the light.

I see 11:11 and 1:11 daily, all the time. I don't look for it ever. Someone has to be relaying this information and in this setting it's falling to me. Course we're all puzzle pieces here just like Dougs post attempting to shake the complacency out of us. And the many other TRULY awake members' posts in this thread.
    I'm right there with you Tyy1907. There is that higher realm and it's energizing us. We are part of it. We chose to be here at this time. (and for those who are open to it, we are starting to connect) It's true, the majority is fast asleep and looking to be led, but it is up to us who are wide awake to help spread the light energy and manifest a better world.

Btw, I also get reminded of the numbers 11 on a daily basis.
    Last edited by truthseek; 28th November 2021 at 13:57.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), O Donna (29th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (28th November 2021), Tyy1907 (28th November 2021), Vangelo (28th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

For me is : 55 or 555 from long time ago until today...

Some weird moments ( maybe for me only ...)

A) In the first Matrix movie... at the beginning... numbers run wild on the screen and stop by 555...

And I... what? WTF ?

B)First movie from "Lord of the rings" Frodo wake up in Rivendale and Gandalf say out of nowhere : it is 10 hours

AM on October 24... (my Birthday), I was born at 20 Hs PM, but somewhere I rod the soul come to the body few hours before birth ...

this one can I checked with all of you... if you heard the same date or not, if positive for you than it is just coincidence, or maybe you heard your own birthday...

What Gandalf say has no meaning in context with all 3 movies, where there are no dates at all, just : it is the 3th Era
    of Middle earth...

check yourself , maybe I must just adjust my day dreaming...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Harmony (29th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    What Gandalf say has no meaning in context with all 3 movies, where there are no dates at all, just : it is the 3th Era
    of Middle earth...
    check yourself , maybe I must just adjust my day dreaming...
    The Lord of the Rings are a series of books first, and in the books dates for certain events are provided, so this date has meaning. Frodo left the Shire on September 23rd, and he was assailed by Black Riders at the Ford of Bruinen on October 20th. So Gandalf's line, that "it is October 24th", is meant to illustrate that Frodo has been bedridden for 4 days. I suspect they used the line in the movie as a tip of the cap to the fans (like me) who would know these details.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Harmony (29th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (29th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), Vicus (29th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Attached Images  

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Ivanhoe (31st December 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (29th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), Vangelo (29th November 2021), Vicus (29th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    That is the thing though. It has evaded me to find that many people in my surroundings who gets it. It seems that I need the "petty tyrants" to beat the ego out of me and overcome self-importance.

I prefer to find a handful of people who get it and keep them close. I feel this would make it easier to accept those who don't. I remember a long time ago when i was madly in love. My god, i was beaming. At that time I only needed to be surrounded by her and I every time some crap happened, I would think......not a big deal, I get to go home to her in a few hours.

The real challenge is to achieve that with nobody outside yourself. So, how much of these insane people all around are our tests and keys to pounding down our own egos. lol

I guess its balance. Completely surrounded by ignoramuses will likely drag you down?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Alecs (6th December 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

I am lucky enough to have people around me who so called get the crap that is going down now.

Painter, the majority of people, adults, anyway, are very parinoid about all they see from the Main streem media, and the belief of that info they get from that info, they cannot fathom anything otherwise. It is not their fault in as much as some may believe.

I have found that the majority of people are driven by that which is presumed true, by the popular opinion,rather than facts, that ultimately form their direction of thought, and decision. Hope I am somehow making sense to you.

So, for me anyway, I cannot hate them, when I know thry are being fed a spoonful of crap, every second of their minutes of wakening in the a.m. of their everyday life.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (29th November 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I can choose to hate or dislike or even like different people. However I do not judge them. Thats a different animal all together

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Gemma13 (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Tyy 1907 / for me its 222 and 22. I see 222 so often, I dont look for it, its crazy. And you 11.11 and 111 and multiples of this. And we are heading into 2022.
    in fact I was writing a new song and while reviewing the first verse of it, looked at the note counter and there were 222 notes in it. can't plan that.

Merkaba, yes this speaks to me. And tonight i just returned from a dinner where a friend of mine , Paul, argued this point as to why i remain friends with a person Jon, he hates from sorted events in the past.
    Looks like 2022 is being emphasized to you greatly. You're being included in my prayers.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (6th December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)
    love or hate, what is the difference? Did one generate from the other.
    I never buy that hate is the opposite to love ...

you see, when you hate someone or something it is because you have a relate to someone or something...

you desire/want/need/wish/demand/expect something from it...

you hate your ex, boss, job ,media, government, politicians, people, whatever because don't fulfill your expectations and /or your needs...you have an attach to they/it.

How about this: the opposite from love is...wait for it..............INDIFFERENCE !!!

not matter what they /it do, say, proclaim, declare, actions, forbid or approve matter to you !

they/it are invisible to you, they/ it can drop death in front of you , and you are like ...uh? so what!

I wear a trench coat where all bullsh!t don't permeate...

I draw my red line and that's it!

I know, it is a hard training to it ! but than you are Buda like...

I never buy "turn the other chick"," embrace your enemy ", "all is love and flower power plus syrup, honey and milk..."

not in this world, maybe somewhere else...

I learned the hard way, like everyone else...
    are we still learning? If yes, let’s keep it that way.
    what I want or what I am.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (6th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    love or hate, what is the difference? Did one generate from the other.
    “Love is the absence of fear ... as evil is the absence of love.”
    Hate consumes own spiritual energy (burns eventually itself out) ... also a sign of total incompetence to go beyond it ... not knowing how to transform it >>> that is self-hate as well ... some forms of hate & anger is/are actually (ignoring) extreme sadness & sorrow!

cheers,
    John
    It seems to me that fear and evil are still having a party here. So is Love.

If one day they are really gone, love is gone too.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th December 2021), Heart to heart (9th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (6th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

It seems to me that fear and evil are still having a party here. So is Love.

If one day they are really gone, love is gone too.
    This is something I have thought alot about within the context of the emotional spectrum I described here and would like to share my thoughts within that context.

I agree for instance, that the emotions love and fear exist as opposites on the same emotional spectrum. From the previous post... "I see each emotion as existing only when it is paired with its equal and opposite emotion. Happy and sad are the easiest emotions to think of in this way. You can't have happy without sad nor can you have sad without happy. They define each other. I literally visualize happy and sad as existing within a spectrum where pure happiness is at one end of the spectrum and the depths of sadness exist on the other end of the spectrum. At each and every moment of the day I am at a specific spot along that happy/sad spectrum. ..."

If one of the emotions are gone, that means I am at the extreme of the other. And when I am at the extreme I have no means to measure the depth and degree of it. In other words, when I am in pure blissful happiness and am at the ultimate extreme, I am in ecstasy, only because I remember sadness. As time passes, and I stay at the extreme of happiness, I forget about sadness and eventually it truly disappears from my life experience. At that point, all that exists is happiness. Since all that exists is happiness, it is my norm. As my 'normal' there is nothing to tell me its impact on my life experience because it no longer exists at the extreme of an emotional spectrum. Instead, it is in the exact center with nothing at either ends of a spectrum of nothing. At this point it is no longer happiness as previously defined because it no longer has sadness from which to measure its impact.

All of this is simply to say that I believe we either embrace all of our emotions or we have none. The desire to only live life with the 'good ones' will eventually lead to a hollow life of discontent.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

lizhekb (30th December 2021), onawah (9th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), thepainterdoug (6th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Looks like 2022 is being emphasized to you greatly. You're being included in my prayers.
    I should clarify this wasn't meant to cause fear at all, but encouragement! You do a real service for everyone around you Doug
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,670 times in 20,819 posts

Time for a: "Constructive Anger Management Media Network"
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th December 2021), Tyy1907 (7th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Iota/ many thanks. Im sorry to hear that. You have also put your truth out to all of us in your recent post. Many thanks again, and to everyone here, we are all fractals of each other and we can all relate to each others experiences.

An old Werner Erhardt saying, resistance causes persistence. Sometime we just need to let all go and stop lying to ourselves. Theres the person I want to, or wish to be, and then the real me for better or worse.

none of us as children planned on coming to such a conclusion years later . by speaking something, you make it real , it's how you shed a skin and grow. by telling the truth . it's not so bad

thank you all
    Erhardt, huh? are you a graduate? if so? then you might be familiar with another premise of his i have personally found to be true:

there are 3 major causes of upsets:

1. undelivered communication

2. unfulfilled expectations

3. thwarted intentions

Doug, thank you for always caring .. don't worry ... i'm ok ... except when i'm not ...

i pretty much accept my feelings just as feelings to be acknowleged

also, i understand (even if it is much later AFTER the fact) my responses to the events i'm experiencing are only indicators of where i am at in THAT moment .. and then i let them go .... sigh ...

like you said .. "it's how we grow"

i wasn't going to share anymore, but the holidays are still upon us and maybe someone might find something useful in some of the conclusions i've drawn from life ... here are some of them:

feelings ARE NOT an accurate measure of reality

i don't hold the perspective of victim for myself

i've been through tremendous tragedy and challenges and each scar is my badge that says:

"i went on that journey, that quest ... and came out on the other side "

mostly, thankfully ... in one piece and better for the experience

it has connected me both to great compassion and inner strength i never imagined nor could have connected to otherwise

mine began at birth .. and gave me LOTS of practice in the "Swim in the mud" pools, throughout my life ... and my response? i have raised a glass and toasted more times that i can actually remember to say:

"Thank you! you contributed tremendously to who i AM today!"

(btw .. this is actually true .. and there are plenty i bought the shots for that can corraborate)

and about my ex? ... i wasn't suffering ... in the 30 yrs? it wasn't me begging for attention, and consider that another holding a different perspective? might have been flattered if in need of that experience or something

he loved me ... he adored me ... i did him as well ...we were soulmates ... i was just complete with or without him ... and to this day? i don't think he achieved that. ... but how can i hate or despise him or be angry for that?

he wanted what he wanted and went about trying to get it the best way he knew how ... don't we ALL do that?

it was just his very bad luck that at some point i evolved beyond those methods and went on to be interested in other things and other challenges .. it didn't make him bad, it didn't make me bad

it did make me pretty hard to manipulate and that i owe in part to all the practice he so generously provided me (grin) ... that is all ..

so i don't hate or despise nor look down on the people that journey besides me just because they have their own roads to travel or at different speeds ...

i understand that:

ALL of us have different objectives for our incarnations

NONE of us escapes heartache, or suffering or pain

ALL of us are CONTINUOUSLY tested and that the number one person watching? observing? grading?

is the one that stares back in the mirror daily.

how the heck can i gauge or judge what another is going through? or determine for THEM what is best for them?

i'm NOT them! they are NOT me.

they came here to be THEM ... i came here to be ME ...

Name:  you will be too much for some people.jpeg
Views: 27
Size:  58.6 KB

so far? so good on both points!! and ALL of it? was to measure OUR response to what we encountered.

it was never about THEM in the first place

what we learned? was about ourselves ...

yes .. ALL the observations about another? didn't "teach" us a darned thing about THEM

but it sure did teach us who WE are ... as opposed to who we THOUGHT we were or who we would like to actually BE ...

i'm pretty sure THAT was the point of the whole experience ...

one last conclusion i've drawn? people resist not the ideas we share BUT that WE do NOT accept others for being as they are ... that through words or vibes or expressions on our face or tone of voice or something

we are communicating .. > "you are SO wrong!" ... and maybe that we think they are idiots ...

the other version is a HUGE attachment to convince ... which again communicates"

"MY WAY is better than yours"

in either case the reason they don't listen and actually NEVER even hear the point we made?

the MAKE WRONG about THEM was way too loud so they couldn't hear anything else beyond that

and there IS a catch ... we CANNOT accept ourselves AS we are

when we CANNOT accept others AS they are

for some reason? i find the two are intertwined ... or that Source just has a warped sense of humor ... which i have always maintained to be a DISTINCT possibility ...

in the end? here's what i think ...

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th December 2021), Heart to heart (9th December 2021), Mashika (9th December 2021), Tyy1907 (9th December 2021), Vangelo (9th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing this.

I really believe the true “happiness / peace” is from “within / heart. “

When we truly embrace all the emotions, then there may not be any difference.

It is interesting to think about what we really have.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Heart to heart (30th December 2021), iota (31st December 2021), thepainterdoug (30th December 2021), Vangelo (31st December 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I so wish I could astral travel, just don't seem to be able to make that happen. I have just started entering my dreams on occasion, but they are not great places to be when I do...oh well.
    What has helped me with achieving OBEs/astral travel regularly is ORMUS and Orgonite. Ever looked into these, Pam?

Btw, it's always a good idea to (energetically) protect yourself before going off on such rides (or attempting to). Projecting symbols of protection for instance, surrounding you. That will make one more relaxed and less apphrehensive too. Of course one could also say prayers, use protective incense,gemstones,pendants etc... there's plenty of options.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Icare (31st December 2021), iota (31st December 2021), Pam (21st March 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    we CANNOT accept ourselves AS we are

[B]when we CANNOT accept others AS they are
    Just another version of "live and let live" both so very accurate. People who's hard / unforgiving to others also are hard and unforgiving to self. I also observe this to myself. We all move in a spectrum, bad and good spectrum included. No person is good or bad all the time. each is striving to be good to be loving because loving bring about a desirable experience. Despite being aware none seems to be constantly on the loving side of the spectrum all the time. That's one gem of coming to Avalon. Lots of people who have a good level of awareness and the ability to express them beautifully such that their words serves as a reminder to others. And for this beautiful reminder I thank you. " live and let live" love yourself love others.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Icare (31st December 2021), iota (31st December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4