Thread: Contact through dreams

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Contact through dreams

Regarding 'ET contact' in dreams as asked for in the thread title here is one example.

I had a dream in a normal human city but I was aware of someone watching this scene with me on an upper level (benign being, but it was displayed to me as a 'grey alien'). This happens often to me as I can view my own dreams sometimes like a movie and comment or get comments. Anyway, here is the dialogue from my log file literally transcribed (August 2012) later when I woke up and had memorised it.
    "Me" is the dream-Me and "IV" stands for "Inner Voice" as I called it then, it might also be Higher Self Voice or Helper/Guide or whatever commented and answered. (Note: I had another encounter with three of them via Astral Projection just a week before that, that's why I said 'again'):

Me: "Oh no, not one of them again!"
    IV: "It's a woman."
    Me: "A woman? Oh. I thought they were sex-less."
    IV: "No."
    Me: "What else? What does 'she' do?"
    IV: "She logs on to the net sometimes."

My takeaway from it was that "they" CAN literally 'monitor' our dream world or even consciousness, which is not a concept too frightening to me. yeah I know I'm strange ..., don't know why but it is NOT. I accept it as a given. However, I don't believe that "she" (the watcher ET lady who logged into my dream) was in any way manipulating or evil, possibly not even really a grey but just metaphorically rendered as one. Maybe she had a guiding function like "IV" telling me about her or just (my bet) an observing function, like a researcher gathering Earth dream life data? I also thought that I knew her from before, just like "IV". Well. Or maybe I am or was a grey too, LOL.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), truthseek (30th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,652 times in 9,592 posts

I have had two disturbing lucid dreams that I’d like to share..
    The first happened in 2016. At that time I felt that an invisible war was taking place that we humans on earth are not privy to and I had no proof just a feeling.
    Then one night I had this lucid dream, I was outside at night and I heard my guide say, “We are now at war” and I felt really frightened and I walked over to a nearby white building and I crouched down next to it and looked up at the sky, expecting to see bombs rain down but instead I saw the sky covered in round disks, like flying saucers. There were so many I couldn’t see the stars and I thought, “ oh no the nazis are back but we haven’t had a world war since my parents were young children”. And then I woke up. To this day I don’t know if the war is being waged in the invisible but that dream felt very real. How can we protect ourselves from an unseen war if it is really going on?
    In 2018, I had a lucid dream where I was outside looking at the nighttime sky full of stars so crystal clear. I thought with all these stars there has to be good aliens.
    Immediately I found myself on a balcony looking ahead at the sky, there was a wispy cloud and there were a group of stars like a star constellation. My sideway vision was blocked by what appeared to be tall white towers one on each side.
    I seemed to be in a man’s body and gazing at this star constellation except all the stars disappeared but one remained. It was the brightest one of the stars. Right then I started seeing space ships dog fighting in the sky and I was in one of these fighter ships. I was a pilot and there was like a clear glass dome so I could see outside. One enemy craft came close and the face I saw was like a description of a grey alien. Roundish, hairless head, small mouth and big almond shape black eyes. I felt this beings emotions, he hates humans and he wants us all gone. And then my craft started breaking up in pieces and I saw the pilot guy unconscious in space and he had a silver chord attached to him, but I couldn’t see where the other end of this beautiful, silvery, like a hollow tube, chord was attached to.
    Then my guide showed up and two human looking beings that seemed to be dressed in dark grey jumpsuits and they had their backs to me. My guide seemed upset at them, my impression at that time was that maybe these beings were breaking some rule? Then I noticed the star in the background but this was not a star but huge dark metallic sphere.
    I was looking at all of them now and my guide and the humanoids knew I was there too. Then we were all inside the sphere in a darkish room with a metallic platform in the center and some light was shining on it and the unconscious pilot was on the platform. I couldn’t see the beings’ faces and I couldn’t hear what my guide was saying to them. I think my guide was upset that they let me see them but it’s only my speculation. I wondered also if she was negotiating my release with them because soon after I woke up and wondered how she got them to let me go. (but lately I realized that actually they weren’t holding me there, I wasn’t a prisoner), I don’t believe I was supposed to see what I saw. I do know that I was glad that I woke up and glad to be back in my bed, so glad I got out of bed and woke myself up before going back to sleep. I even looked at the clock it was just after 3:00 am, and I didn’t want to go back there in my sleep.
    I still wonder about all this and the possibility that a war is also going on in the unseen but I don’t know the whys and who is behind this all. What is this war about?
    Has anyone experienced similar dreams? I still think there are good aliens out there but who knows....
    Take care everyone and be safe.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), mizo (30th November 2021), truthseek (30th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,078 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Has anyone experienced similar dreams? I still think there are good aliens out there but who knows....
    I regularly have dreams about large spacecraft that suddenly emerge from the sea. They're usually huge ships and quite forbidding and seemingly hostile in size and appearance.
    I'm always rooted to the spot unable to run or hide - the craft makes gravity defying moves and swoops towards me before it ascends into the clouds.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Patient (2nd December 2021), Ravenlocke (1st December 2021), truthseek (30th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The first happened in 2016. At that time I felt that an invisible war was taking place that we humans on earth are not privy to and I had no proof just a feeling.
    Then one night I had this lucid dream, I was outside at night and I heard my guide say, “We are now at war” and I felt really frightened and I walked over to a nearby white building and I crouched down next to it and looked up at the sky, expecting to see bombs rain down but instead I saw the sky covered in round disks, like flying saucers. There were so many I couldn’t see the stars and I thought, “ oh no the nazis are back but we haven’t had a world war since my parents were young children”. And then I woke up. To this day I don’t know if the war is being waged in the invisible but that dream felt very real. How can we protect ourselves from an unseen war if it is really going on?
    In 2018, I had a lucid dream where I was outside looking at the nighttime sky full of stars so crystal clear. I thought with all these stars there has to be good aliens.
    Immediately I found myself on a balcony looking ahead at the sky, there was a wispy cloud and there were a group of stars like a star constellation. My sideway vision was blocked by what appeared to be tall white towers one on each side.
    I seemed to be in a man’s body and gazing at this star constellation except all the stars disappeared but one remained. It was the brightest one of the stars. Right then I started seeing space ships dog fighting in the sky and I was in one of these fighter ships. I was a pilot and there was like a clear glass dome so I could see outside. One enemy craft came close and the face I saw was like a description of a grey alien. Roundish, hairless head, small mouth and big almond shape black eyes. I felt this beings emotions, he hates humans and he wants us all gone. And then my craft started breaking up in pieces and I saw the pilot guy unconscious in space and he had a silver chord attached to him, but I couldn’t see where the other end of this beautiful, silvery, like a hollow tube, chord was attached to.
    Then my guide showed up and two human looking beings that seemed to be dressed in dark grey jumpsuits and they had their backs to me. My guide seemed upset at them, my impression at that time was that maybe these beings were breaking some rule? Then I noticed the star in the background but this was not a star but huge dark metallic sphere.
    I was looking at all of them now and my guide and the humanoids knew I was there too. Then we were all inside the sphere in a darkish room with a metallic platform in the center and some light was shining on it and the unconscious pilot was on the platform. I couldn’t see the beings’ faces and I couldn’t hear what my guide was saying to them. I think my guide was upset that they let me see them but it’s only my speculation. I wondered also if she was negotiating my release with them because soon after I woke up and wondered how she got them to let me go. (but lately I realized that actually they weren’t holding me there, I wasn’t a prisoner), I don’t believe I was supposed to see what I saw. I do know that I was glad that I woke up and glad to be back in my bed, so glad I got out of bed and woke myself up before going back to sleep. I even looked at the clock it was just after 3:00 am, and I didn’t want to go back there in my sleep.
    I still wonder about all this and the possibility that a war is also going on in the unseen but I don’t know the whys and who is behind this all. What is this war about?
    Thanks for sharing! I have had one dream where I was in a city with white and glass buildings and lots of people around like a parade. My ship was a silver shiny fighter jet and standing in the middle of the crowds. There have been lots of wars and no doubt are interdimensionally still going on.

My experiences with the humanoid beings (also wearing jump suits) have been very peaceful. They always treated me with great respect and as part of the team. However, I can never remember a conversation, lol. In my most recent one I did get a name, but have not seen him in awhile. Are we crazy? Is what is happening in our world today the "definition" of sane? Namaste.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Ravenlocke (1st December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

No not crazy we just wanna know the truth and we can travel in our sleep😁

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), mizo (1st December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I regularly have dreams about large spacecraft that suddenly emerge from the sea. They're usually huge ships and quite forbidding and seemingly hostile in size and appearance.
    I'm always rooted to the spot unable to run or hide - the craft makes gravity defying moves and swoops towards me before it ascends into the clouds.
    Wow Mizo that sounds formidable yet I wonder if the swoop towards you is “their” way of acknowledging your presence?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), mizo (1st December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,078 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Wow Mizo that sounds formidable yet I wonder if the swoop towards you is “their” way of acknowledging your presence?
    It's either that ... or maybe they want me to poop my pants

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

It has been debated whether it is our own subconscious reaching out to us, or if we are receiving messages from elsewhere.

I believe that it can be both and sometimes you yourself can discern the difference and at other times it can be more difficult to know.

It doesn't matter where it comes from, but it is how you respond and how you allow it to affect you.

I have been on a roller coaster lately fighting through this battle we are all faced with. At times, my dreams are me battling the enemies that I sense are around me on a daily basis as they try to keep me from elevating and helping more. My dreams show me that although they are fighting harder, I continue to stand against them. Due to the dreams I awaken without having a full night's sleep. Thus I am here at 4:30 -5am reading posts and beginning my day early. I will get some sleep in the afternoon.

The sunrise is still ahead this morning. I expect it to be uplifting - perhaps I was awakened to see it to remind myself that whatever darkness we might walk in, we are always walking toward the light. As the world changes around us and many strong people are moving off it is more important for those of us who are still here walking on the earth to carry the staff and help to shine light together.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Open Minded Dude (2nd December 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd December 2021), truthseek (2nd December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Thank you for relating your dreams Ravenlocke! I have had a few similar type of dreams, but not with seeing the violence of the battle, but knowing that there is something big going on. On 3 occasions over the last couple of years, I have had dreams where I have looked into a large blue sky filled with all types of beautiful crafts and other translucent objects that I felt were entities themselves.

These all left me with such a feeling of joy and wonder and happiness - I believe although we might not be the majority here on this earth, we are here and finding each other just to share our experiences is important.

One day we will know more.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd December 2021), truthseek (2nd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2