Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Contact through dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Contact through dreams

Hi all,

I just thought to start this thread to see if anyone wanted to talk about their experiences about having contact with higher evolved light beings in their dreams.

The familiar experiences include the greys, reptilians, mantids, abductions, etc.

These are legitimate good stories, but I am more interested to hear about benevolent contact with higher evolved human like, light beings, etc. There are many of them around us assisting with the changes that are happening. I'm curious to find out how many of you share similar experiences.

My experience: I've had a few where I'm usually riding along in a "speeder" -- 2 or 4 person ship -- and we go to different areas on earth including other dimensions and timelines. They are mostly the same beings.

Michael
    Last edited by truthseek; 23rd November 2021 at 13:48.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th November 2021), Ben (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), bobme (23rd November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Gracy (27th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Inversion (29th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Mercedes (24th November 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th November 2021), Ravenlocke (28th November 2021), selinam (24th November 2021), SpookyMulder (23rd November 2021), thepainterdoug (24th November 2021), Violet3 (26th November 2021), wondering (28th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Contact through dreams

I tend to remember the form of negative entities only. Positive ones always seem to be slightly out of sight... they're there, and they're influencing things, and I can feel them, but they're not directly involved.

One exception: I had a dream where I was on a field and somewhat lucid. I realized that I could sort of dance/fly across the field. Two beings appeared and I showed them my progress. Later, I was in a room and I was naked. The same two beings appeared and I told them I needed clothes. They said nothing. Then I realized I was in control of whether I had clothes or not. I turned to the side and there was a closet full of clothes there.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), Inversion (29th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Mercedes (24th November 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), SpookyMulder (23rd November 2021), truthseek (23rd November 2021), Violet3 (26th November 2021), wondering (28th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Contact through dreams

Many many times when I had a "Lucid Dream" experience I noticed that my "total awareness complex" sees many things as "normal" but but my limited earth ego-complex that "woke up" within the dream knows that is dreaming having strong feelings of familiarities & knowing many "strangers" not only feeling blessed by them but very strong soul connection ... and they expect me to "know" who they are ... my "awakened" observer ego has no rational knowledge/insights ... what is left are echos of deep feelings & emotions are 100% authentic real ... It feels 100% safe but this is still very frustrating to me not knowing who they are.

And every time I wake up, I remembers a long journey of feelings & emotions that loses all images connected to those feelings fading away ... and I can not remember what happened. Then I start using a list of possibilities in my mind of what I was doing and hope to feel more and sense more when the "key" experience in my list resonates ... Then all of a sudden it unfolds to me and I remember the dream. This happens maybe once in 10 times.

I realize now that I have a "over soul" and my current ego-complex on Earth is part of something bigger ... this means my current "personality complex" has totally different priorities & goals than when I "re-join" to my "over-soul" complex when I die.

Maybe it sounds strange but if you give your "over soul" permission to share deeper insights (via dreams) why you are here ... it will eventually communicate with you through "re living" past or future experiences from multiple perspectives ... So should all first find out who they truly are before you connect with aliens? ... For me that is a big yes ... but I can imagine to some it seems ridiculous.

Lets assume we all have a much wiser spirit within having its own dynamic that is beyond duality thinking ... you can call it intuition, "spirit guide" or whatever ... it may also be all you but more complete more whole ... having seen/experienced many challengers in past lives ... Maybe we all eventually fuse with our "over soul" becoming whole again. And if you try to fight it you eventually go insane?

One of my personal "ET Contact" experience via dreams were "interdimensional golden light beings" from Sirius who shared me a feeling from them being my "Soul-Parents" this was very profound and changed almost everything to me ... from that day on I had my weird paranormal experiences, "coincidents" & synchronicities.

cheers,
    John

• Sirius, One Of The Closest Stars To Our Earth:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th November 2021 at 17:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Forest Denizen (25th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (30th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th November 2021), pueblo (24th November 2021), Ravenlocke (28th November 2021), truthseek (24th November 2021), Violet3 (26th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Many many times when I had a "Lucid Dream" experience I noticed that my "total awareness complex" sees many things as "normal" but but my limited earth ego-complex that "woke up" within the dream knows that is dreaming having strong feelings of familiarities & knowing many "strangers" not only feeling blessed by them but very strong soul connection ... and they expect me to "know" who they are ... my "awakened" observer ego has no rational knowledge/insights ... what is left are echos of deep feelings & emotions are 100% authentic real ... It feels 100% safe but this is still very frustrating to me not knowing who they are.

And every time I wake up, I remembers a long journey of feelings & emotions that loses all images connected to those feelings fading away ... and I can not remember what happened. Then I start using a list of possibilities in my mind of what I was doing and hope to feel more and sense more when the "key" experience in my list resonates ... Then all of a sudden it unfolds to me and I remember the dream. This happens maybe once in 10 times.

I realize now that I have a "over soul" and my current ego-complex on Earth is part of something bigger ... this means my current "personality complex" has totally different priorities & goals than when I "re-join" to my "over-soul" complex when I die.

Maybe it sounds strange but if you give your "over soul" permission to share deeper insights (via dreams) why you are here ... it will eventually communicate with you through "re living" past or future experiences from multiple perspectives ... So should all first find out who they truly are before you connect with aliens? ... For me that is a big yes ... but I can imagine to some it seems ridiculous.

Lets assume we all have a much wiser spirit within having its own dynamic that is beyond duality thinking ... you can call it intuition, "spirit guide" or whatever ... it may also be all you but more complete more whole ... having seen/experienced many challengers in the past lives ... Maybe we all eventually fuse with our "over soul" becoming whole again. And if you try to fight it you eventually go insane?
    I have had a number of similar experiences. Being together in a place with people you know (but you really can't remember who they are) but they are important to you.

One of these stands out much stronger in my memory than most. We were in a large tent with mostly open sides. Very colourful. There were other tents as well. It was a large gathering - I think it was for some type of race event but what was more important was the people around me. I saw things that were similar to our older stereos, with large music discs and speakers that looked at bit odd. Ornately carved wood furniture. I remember small bronze type things around as well. Some people there were using small technical types of things, not sure what for. It was like a mix of old and new.

The feeling there was one that I will always want to rejoin. It seemed like we were having a great time comparing our musical tastes and comparing stories - like we were all in the same position - like we were all back together.

I recall how upset I was that I awoke from that dream - and the fact that how upset I was really made me wonder.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Forest Denizen (25th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th November 2021), pueblo (24th November 2021), Ravenlocke (28th November 2021), truthseek (24th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Listkov's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not quite an evolved light being, but I believe I had a mutual dream with another human a few months back.
    He was a driver from Africa, with a vaguely British accent. At least he claimed to be. We both realized what was happening on a school bus he was driving. Went for a few drinks so we could chat about life. Nice guy.

If only I got his contact information this would be a real story. My state of consciousness didn’t allow for that. I had the autonomy and the intelligence of a lucid dream, without the lucidity - the recognition of the dream state. Although I have no hard proof for his existence, I had the strong sense that a kindred soul was present. Absolutely unique from any other dream of mine.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Listkov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), Forest Denizen (25th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), mizo (24th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th November 2021), pueblo (24th November 2021), truthseek (24th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

As an artist I regularly work with images that of a pareidoliac nature. A few weeks ago I had quite a profound dream- that I had been called until I awoke and was pulled out of my bed and then hastened towards my closed bedroom door.

I entered into and through the wooden bedroom door panel. I then was materialised into a surreal smoke filled ethereal realm with 3 triangular tents and numerous small burning log campfires. I then silently communed with three ancients -for want of a better expression Native Americans.

There was limited- albeit, a knowing chant like conversation that I understood at the time.
    I was then taken rapidly skyward by in a circle of joined hands until I was shown a fragile pulsing blue halo of light surrounding Earth.

The moon was in front of the earth and spinning far too rapidly.

Earth was not rotating and the halo dissipated very quickly, the Earth suddenly vaporised and vanished . I was left entirely alone and somewhat afraid in a dark unlit inky-black void- I woke suddenly feeling agitated and felt extremely perturbed.

The following morning I took a photo of the door panel, I believe you may perceive what I can see - there's are a pareidolia images of faces in the wood grain.

Name:  blk.png
Views: 26
Size:  214.8 KB

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Agape (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th November 2021), Patient (24th November 2021), truthseek (24th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Lets assume we all have a much wiser spirit within having its own dynamic that is beyond duality thinking ... you can call it intuition, "spirit guide" or whatever ... it may also be all you but more complete more whole ... having seen/experienced many challengers in the past lives ... Maybe we all eventually fuse with our "over soul" becoming whole again. And if you try to fight it you eventually go insane?

One of my personal "ET Contact" experience via dreams were "interdimensional golden light beings" from Sirius who shared me a feeling from them being my "Soul-Parents" this was very profound and changed almost everything to me ... from that day on I had my weird paranormal experiences, "coincidents" & synchronicities.

cheers,
    John

• Sirius, One Of The Closest Stars To Our Earth:
    Geweldig man! Wow, thanks for sharing that. I totally can identify with what you said. Trust in your higher self and trust that you are protected, after all this is a team experience on this planet. There is also work to do, and as we're waking up we'll get inspiration. Personally I'm getting in synch with my higher self and hence am experiencing more and more of these dreams. Some of the signs in the physical are that I get reminded of a certain number. Each time I do something that is significant to me during the day, I look at the clock and the same number shows up. I wanted to start this thread in the hopes that those interested in participating in it will come out of their shell and start remembering who they are. Namaste! I should also warn people (myself included) to stay grounded throughout the process...

Cheers, Michael
    Last edited by truthseek; 24th November 2021 at 14:11.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Regarding reconnection to the HS: I just started reading William Buhlman's book "Higher Self Now", seems recommendable. I have read all of his other books as well, he is one of the most famous OBE explorers and also connected to the Monroe Institute (doing seminars there). Nice chap.

https://astralinfo.org/

I was once kissed on the forehead during a dream/projection by my Higher Self in the form of a former incarnation, a lady from France in the 1600s. It was a 'motherly' gesture of love and I love to remember that. I really could feel it on my forehead physically, so it was a kind of elements of a 'etheric body' projection involved. Or a mix between 'astral' and 'etheric' projection.

Regarding contact in dreams I had a lot of dream telepathy experiments (with other forum people on other forums) and some dream telepathy events happening. Dreams are 'real' folks! All is real.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Merkaba360 (29th November 2021), mizo (25th November 2021), truthseek (25th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: Contact through dreams

• The Multidimensional Game
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (25th November 2021), truthseek (25th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Great, thanks! These books are going on my Christmas list.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (25th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (25th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I have had such experiences, both prior to sleep and during.. I have also had the same type experiences within a meditative state. I have been trying to answer questions I have myself for years... I cringe when people suggest that it is "Higher self" or multi dimensional beings, or any assertion that is "Sure" of what the phenomenon truly is or could be...I find it rather "off putting" when people begin to assure others that they have any answers in these regards, when truly we do not know... How could we without being able to ascertain how it is being manifested?

It could be simple technological dream manipulation, and it could have certainly been happening from the beginning of our time here on Earth, as there is proof that there was prior civilizations that indeed had high technology, on this planet.

Having said that, I have interacted with beings seemingly telepathically, had them appear in my presence, interacted with them in a very lucid state, some of which started in my waking state, in which I had asked questions, only to walk through them in my very lucid dream state, in which some of those answers were given to me by way of this type of experience, while I slept at night.... I have woken up in different places from where I fell asleep, which gave me the impression I was either sleep walking as well, or I truly had left.. Even then, I can't be certain of which truly happened. I address such things with a lack of ego, because I want the truth of such things, not speculations.

I describe what I experienced as far as details, but can only guess as to how it manifested, and * believe this is the healthiest way to look st such things... But that is my opinion.

While I do not wish to suggest someone is "Wrong" in their interpretation of what this truly is.... I just choose to remain a bit more grounded in acknowledging that I do not have the answers, so I hesitate to claim as much, and I feel those that do, are doing the general public a huge disservice. And sometimes, in their "Wisdom" create a divide between the rational "3D" masses, as most are called, and those that are being touted as "not well".. To me that would be like seeing a ufo and having had zero experience in technology, just assuming what kind of power source it had... You cannot know unless you examined it fully, and knew about said technologies personally. Guessing leads to misinformation and confusion.

One good example of this, is the massive amounts of people who make claims that they are the same reincarnation. Many believe that they were Jesus... As far as I know, this is impossible. If indeed some reincarnated, they certainly wouldn't do it into 1,000 bodies... (Just a random number to make a point)... Perhaps these individuals are tapping into one stream of information or state of awareness, and they perceive it, as if they are that person, rather than taking the wisdom from that experience, it seems that most wish to self associate it with them personally, as if they "Saw it from that perspective therefore, it was THEM personally who lived it prior... ". As I said, there are many probable explainations.. None of which I could or would claim to be the ultimate answer to such strange things...

I know WHAT I experienced, but not how it manifested... I can describe what I saw and experienced, but not how it happened... And I feel that is the most logical and rational way.. and HONEST way to move forward with my experiences..

But the subject fascinates me to be sure! I hope many share their own experiences on this thread...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), mizo (25th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (25th November 2021), truthseek (27th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    Great, thanks! These books are going on my Christmas list.
    Early Christmas books...

https://1lib.us/s/William Buhlman Books
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    How could we without being able to ascertain how it is being manifested?

It could be simple technological dream manipulation, and it could have certainly been happening from the beginning of our time here on Earth, as there is proof that there was prior civilizations that indeed had high technology, on this planet.
    I see where you are coming from and certainly ackknowledge your healthy skepticism since I have this myself and apply it to myself too. I also do analyze a lot my experiences in this area and consider alternatives (e.g. deliberate deceptions or manipulations, or own thought forms vs. encounters of 'others' ... or whatever). A dream or projection journal with an analysis part which I did for years also helps.

Everyone of course must decide for themselves in the end what the background is. There are methods to get there but they are still subjective - simply because ALL is subjective. For us there are probably no objective truths available in our human state. So yes, we can never be 100% sure of anything. Btw, my definition of 'being human' is actually 'not really knowing a f..... thing'.

This being said I also believe there are (many) ways to get out of the physical as well as astral 'Control Matrix' at least temporarily during these 'paranormal' experiences and that this happens and happened to everyone once in a while, be it by (lucid) dreams, mental / astral projections, epiphanies, visions or just psychic or 'intuitive' knowledge that comes to you.

Saying that 'all is (dream) manipulation' actually and ironically for me constitutes the same problem that it tries to address. It is even in some cases more 'woo-woo' for me than accepting the thing it 'appeared' to be since you also were working hard to get there and "intent" is very important since we are in the realm of consciousness and universal mind here. That is why I am also a bit 'skeptical of skepticism' again.

Also on an argumentative level where we cannot prove either side you can always use 'infinite denial' tactics to support your position. That means you just make the claim to each and everything that it is or was all 'an illusion / a trick / a deception' played by the bad guy(s).

Fundamentally religious people actually do the same imv by applying their constant 'mantra': "It's all a trick of the devil". Regardles of how much you want to convince them that your experiences are different and you are a free spririt who can have their own free expereinces, even 'melt' back into Source/God, ... but whatever you say ... it's all deception of the evil guy(s) for them, be they demons or evil reptile aliens or the Archonts or whoever. This way of arguing is a real party pooper and conversation stopper because there are no points left to exchange anymore. Just say 'no, it's all a trick' and you're done with the discussion, if there was any in the first place.

One good example of this, is the massive amounts of people who make claims that they are the same reincarnation. Many believe that they were Jesus... As far as I know, this is impossible. If indeed some reincarnated, they certainly wouldn't do it into 1,000 bodies... (Just a random number to make a point)... Perhaps these individuals are tapping into one stream of information or state of awareness, and they perceive it, as if they are that person, rather than taking the wisdom from that experience, it seems that most wish to self associate it with them personally, as if they "Saw it from that perspective therefore, it was THEM personally who lived it prior... ". As I said, there are many probable explainations.. None of which I could or would claim to be the ultimate answer to such strange things.
    This is new to me. I have read a lot of transcripts for hypnotic regressions and books about it (I am also a regressionist myself, at least in training now), e.g Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, or Dolores Cannon, just to name three of them.

Sure there were some experiences with incarnations who lived at that time and place and claim to remember witnessing e.g. Jesus' speeches or his execution or whatever. But I have not seen or heard about a case of Jesus himself.

Are you sure you mean incarnations and not channellings? Many mediums and psychics claim to channel Jesus or Arch-Angels or Aliens or any famous personality that lived on Earth, but not having been them as incarnations.

And like you I would indeed be highly skeptical of anyone claiming to have lived as this or that famous person as well as I am even more skeptical of channelings of famous persons or entities. Some of these people might be outright liars because ego often gets in the way of people's development. Or they are somehow mistaken.

Maybe if they believe their 'memories' to be real or if they even had a regression as that person you made a good point about tapping into that time or person's energy and then wanting to be them and yes, maybe they just read their 'Akashic records' and went into their 'perspective' then. Like an ego-shooter pc game.

Dolores Cannon, an author who regressed thousands of clients and wrote many books over decades also mentions in one chapter of her books the possibiltiy of 'imprints'. That is when you really, even before incarnating, got information about the time and place before you went there (including famous personalties)and then you tap into it again later on. It is like you read the life up in an Akashic library and then you experience it also from this person's perspective. This might explain why some people experience themselves as a 'famous' one without having been them although they actually lived a life during that time ... maybe a way too boring one.

Dolores Cannon and many other regressionists however also debunk the common misconception that there are many of these 'celebrity cases' (everyone being Kleopatra, Cesar, Tesla, etc.). She said that the very greatest part (maybe 99%) of correctly done regression hypnosis cases were so-called simple 'potato-digging' lives (as she called them) chosen by the subconscious / Higher Self to see, learn from and solve some karmic issues from that life.

So it is just not true that everyone wants to be a famous or powerful person. Imv what is possible though is that oftentimes lives are chosen by the subconscious / Higher Self to be shown where you had some responsibility or authority over people and how (good) you dealt with it or how you misused your power. That is why we get indeed some examples with lives as political or religious leaders, lords, tribal chiefs or kings, business owners, bosses, etc.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021), truthseek (27th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    How could we without being able to ascertain how it is being manifested?

I see where you are coming from and certainly ackknowledge your healthy skepticism since I have this myself and apply it to myself too. I also do analyze a lot my experiences in this area and consider alternatives (e.g. deliberate deceptions or manipulations, or own thought forms vs. encounters of 'others' ... or whatever). A dream or projection journal with an analysis part which I did for years also helps.

Everyone of course must decide for themselves in the end what the background is. There are methods to get there but they are still subjective - simply because ALL is subjective. For us there are probably no objective truths available in our human state. So yes, we can never be 100% sure of anything. Btw, my definition of 'being human' is actually 'not really knowing a f..... thing'.

This being said I also believe there are (many) ways to get out of the physical as well as astral 'Control Matrix' at least temporarily during these 'paranormal' experiences and that this happens and happened to everyone once in a while, be it by (lucid) dreams, mental / astral projections, epiphanies, visions or just psychic or 'intuitive' knowledge that comes to you.

Saying that 'all is (dream) manipulation' actually and ironically for me constitutes the same problem that it tries to address. It is even in some cases more 'woo-woo' for me than accepting the thing it 'appeared' to be since you also were working hard to get there and "intent" is very important since we are in the realm of consciousness and universal mind here. That is why I am also a bit 'skeptical of skepticism' again.

Also on an argumentative level where we cannot prove either side you can always use 'infinite denial' tactics to support your position. That means you just make the claim to each and everything that it is or was all 'an illusion / a trick / a deception' played by the bad guy(s).

Fundamentally religious people actually do the same imv by applying their constant 'mantra': "It's all a trick of the devil". Regardles of how much you want to convince them that your experiences are different and you are a free spririt who can have their own free expereinces, even 'melt' back into Source/God, ... but whatever you say ... it's all deception of the evil guy(s) for them, be they demons or evil reptile aliens or the Archonts or whoever. This way of arguing is a real party pooper and conversation stopper because there are no points left to exchange anymore. Just say 'no, it's all a trick' and you're done with the discussion, if there was any in the first place.

One good example of this, is the massive amounts of people who make claims that they are the same reincarnation. Many believe that they were Jesus... As far as I know, this is impossible. If indeed some reincarnated, they certainly wouldn't do it into 1,000 bodies... (Just a random number to make a point)... Perhaps these individuals are tapping into one stream of information or state of awareness, and they perceive it, as if they are that person, rather than taking the wisdom from that experience, it seems that most wish to self associate it with them personally, as if they "Saw it from that perspective therefore, it was THEM personally who lived it prior... ". As I said, there are many probable explainations.. None of which I could or would claim to be the ultimate answer to such strange things.
    This is new to me. I have read a lot of transcripts for hypnotic regressions and books about it (I am also a regressionist myself, at least in training now), e.g Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, or Dolores Cannon, just to name three of them.

Sure there were some experiences with incarnations who lived at that time and place and claim to remember witnessing e.g. Jesus' speeches or his execution or whatever. But I have not seen or heard about a case of Jesus himself.

Are you sure you mean incarnations and not channellings? Many mediums and psychics claim to channel Jesus or Arch-Angels or Aliens or any famous personality that lived on Earth, but not having been them as incarnations.

And like you I would indeed be highly skeptical of anyone claiming to have lived as this or that famous person as well as I am even more skeptical of channelings of famous persons or entities. Some of these people might be outright liars because ego often gets in the way of people's development. Or they are somehow mistaken.

Maybe if they believe their 'memories' to be real or if they even had a regression as that person you made a good point about tapping into that time or person's energy and then wanting to be them and yes, maybe they just read their 'Akashic records' and went into their 'perspective' then. Like an ego-shooter pc game.

Dolores Cannon, an author who regressed thousands of clients and wrote many books over decades also mentions in one chapter of her books the possibiltiy of 'imprints'. That is when you really, even before incarnating, got information about the time and place before you went there (including famous personalties)and then you tap into it again later on. It is like you read the life up in an Akashic library and then you experience it also from this person's perspective. This might explain why some people experience themselves as a 'famous' one without having been them although they actually lived a life during that time ... maybe a way too boring one.

Dolores Cannon and many other regressionists however also debunk the common misconception that there are many of these 'celebrity cases' (everyone being Kleopatra, Cesar, Tesla, etc.). She said that the very greatest part (maybe 99%) of correctly done regression hypnosis cases were so-called simple 'potato-digging' lives (as she called them) chosen by the subconscious / Higher Self to see, learn from and solve some karmic issues from that life.

So it is just not true that everyone wants to be a famous or powerful person. Imv what is possible though is that oftentimes lives are chosen by the subconscious / Higher Self to be shown where you had some responsibility or authority over people and how (good) you dealt with it or how you misused your power. That is why we get indeed some examples with lives as political or religious leaders, lords, tribal chiefs or kings, business owners, bosses, etc.
    spot on! We started this thread to let folks share their experiences without judgement.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th November 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 times in 231 posts

One dream I recall is of entering a square room in the sky where I met with a “spaceman” with a helmet similar to an old fashioned divers helmet. We had a deep and meaningful conversation of which I have no recall whatsoever of the content, apart from him telling me his name was “Ray”. The time came for us to return to our respective “homes” and he began to dematerialise before my eyes into golden sparks of light. I was very distressed and attempted to “put him back together” all to no avail!
    I have had dreams of seeing craft and knowing at the time they were familiar to me yet have no recall of when or why.
    It seems I am totally blocked.
    But I have also woken with marks and three finger bruises on my body. I did photograph these as they were so strange.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), janette (27th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th November 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021), Ravenlocke (28th November 2021), truthseek (28th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thank You Open Minded Dude... for understanding my skepticism, as I am an experiencer, and I am just trying to express that we don't know what sparks such things... And I would love an explaination for a change that can be challenged, or proven, rather than something we just accept, yet cannot validate.

I am not trying to judge anyone, as Truth Seeker suggested, and I am sorry if you thought I was Truth Seeker... I was just trying to distance myself from what many already believe, and trying to figure out other ways to calidate and understand the phenomenon, as thus far we have no method of proving any explanation anyone gives, aside from believing their opinion is accurate. And if we don't question that, and toss out ideas as to what it could be? We will never get closer to answers that can be more accurate. To be clear, I was describing my frustrations with the community about the topic.. To a part of the community that I felt would understand the lack of true explanations of such things, as they are vast.

I will happily share some of my experiences, they were fascinating... But I cannot tell you what they truly were... only how they presented..

For example one experience I had..

I was shown myself from an outside perspective, in a past life. It was implied I was watching myself die... But I hesitate to ever suggest that it was truly me, because I do not remember that life, or anything about it, including the gal that was supposed to be me... She was in a four seater vehicle that seemed to fly and had windows all around.. and something happened which caused the vehicle to explode.

I was shown another life.. Just who I was. I was never told my name just shown the being I was. But I have no idea if the messages were true, or where they came from honestly, only to say images were sent to my mind in the form of a video playing around the area in my forehead... and my actual eyes did not watch it, my mind did...

as I do not remember either life, or recognize the person shown to me as myself? I AM skeptical.

Thank You Open Minded Dude for understanding my skepticism...

Another example..

I once walked outside into my yard and saw two rather large glowing orange balls of light, with lights racing around the center of them.. It was evening, and right before bedtime.. One was lower than the other in the sky, but they were right over my home, hanging motionlessly in the air... I stayed there for awhile, thinking that "I would really love to take a tour inside of one of them"..

As soon as I fell asleep that evening, I woke inside what appeared to be a room, which looked very foreign to me... I was lucid, I was aware, and I was allowed to walk around freely... My awake thought manifested in my sleep... In massive and incredible interactive detail. Every thought I had while in that lucid state, prompted something I was witnessing with my own eyes, to change with my thoughts.

I walked into a room I seemingly knew to go into, to see a man standing in that room beside a small stand that looked like a podium. I asked who he was, and a wooden wheel, appeared out of thin air, it looked like a wooden ship wheel, and instantly, the thought "Navigator" came to my mind. Much more happened, but I finally left that craft, and woke up moments later in the wrong place on my bed, with my head on the wrong end of the bed, and I was on the wrong side as well.. This never happens.. I sleep in one spot and never move...

Did I leave my house? I have no idea, but it sure seemed like it! And when I woke up in the strange place on my bed, I was convinced I had... But I do not know if I truly did, so I never would claim to be certain.

I had experiences for a long period of time, many that have been described as "This or That" given how they presented, by others in the community... Upon telling them of the experiences.. usually they would immediately state "You were channeling, or you were...", and I couldn't disagree more... But that's all they have ever pondered or heard of to describe such things. I was just trying to suggest we try again to figure this out, as a community. And of course I came here to share and learn of the experiences of others..

Sorry if it didn't come off that way, it can get frustrating when you feel you're not getting answers after a long time of looking.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th November 2021), truthseek (28th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Thank You Open Minded Dude... for understanding my skepticism, as I am an experiencer, and I am just trying to express that we don't know what sparks such things... And I would love an explaination for a change that can be challenged, or proven, rather than something we just accept, yet cannot validate.

I am not trying to judge anyone, as Truth Seeker suggested, and I am sorry if you thought I was Truth Seeker... I was just trying to distance myself from what many already believe, and trying to figure out other ways to calidate and understand the phenomenon, as thus far we have no method of proving any explanation anyone gives, aside from believing their opinion is accurate. And if we don't question that, and toss out ideas as to what it could be? We will never get closer to answers that can be more accurate. To be clear, I was describing my frustrations with the community about the topic.. To a part of the community that I felt would understand the lack of true explanations of such things, as they are vast.

I will happily share some of my experiences, they were fascinating... But I cannot tell you what they truly were... only how they presented..

For example one experience I had..

I was shown myself from an outside perspective, in a past life. It was implied I was watching myself die... But I hesitate to ever suggest that it was truly me, because I do not remember that life, or anything about it, including the gal that was supposed to be me... She was in a four seater vehicle that seemed to fly and had windows all around.. and something happened which caused the vehicle to explode.

I was shown another life.. Just who I was. I was never told my name just shown the being I was. But I have no idea if the messages were true, or where they came from honestly, only to say images were sent to my mind in the form of a video playing around the area in my forehead... and my actual eyes did not watch it, my mind did...

as I do not remember either life, or recognize the person shown to me as myself? I AM skeptical.

Thank You Open Minded Dude for understanding my skepticism...

Another example..

I once walked outside into my yard and saw two rather large glowing orange balls of light, with lights racing around the center of them.. It was evening, and right before bedtime.. One was lower than the other in the sky, but they were right over my home, hanging motionlessly in the air... I stayed there for awhile, thinking that "I would really love to take a tour inside of one of them"..

As soon as I fell asleep that evening, I woke inside what appeared to be a room, which looked very foreign to me... I was lucid, I was aware, and I was allowed to walk around freely... My awake thought manifested in my sleep... In massive and incredible interactive detail. Every thought I had while in that lucid state, prompted something I was witnessing with my own eyes, to change with my thoughts.

I walked into a room I seemingly knew to go into, to see a man standing in that room beside a small stand that looked like a podium. I asked who he was, and a wooden wheel, appeared out of thin air, it looked like a wooden ship wheel, and instantly, the thought "Navigator" came to my mind. Much more happened, but I finally left that craft, and woke up moments later in the wrong place on my bed, with my head on the wrong end of the bed, and I was on the wrong side as well.. This never happens.. I sleep in one spot and never move...

Did I leave my house? I have no idea, but it sure seemed like it! And when I woke up in the strange place on my bed, I was convinced I had... But I do not know if I truly did, so I never would claim to be certain.

I had experiences for a long period of time, many that have been described as "This or That" given how they presented, by others in the community... Upon telling them of the experiences.. usually they would immediately state "You were channeling, or you were...", and I couldn't disagree more... But that's all they have ever pondered or heard of to describe such things. I was just trying to suggest we try again to figure this out, as a community. And of course I came here to share and learn of the experiences of others..

Sorry if it didn't come off that way, it can get frustrating when you feel you're not getting answers after a long time of looking.
    wow!, thanks for sharing. I have a good friend who constantly has orange and yellow lights on his personal radar, he is definitely an experiencer from his own testimonies.

I know there are many, many, of us out there who have different dream experiences whether spiritual or extra terrestrial, I figured by having people share these in a thread, it might trigger something within us which helps us all in our continuing quest for truth. The answers to our questions sometimes simply come through observation...
    Last edited by truthseek; 28th November 2021 at 13:28.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th November 2021), ulli (28th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,395 times in 9,976 posts

Hello everyone,
    I just want to share, more like I feel compelled, but recently within the last few weeks I heard my guardian angel sing in my dream.
    I remember being in a place very, very brightly lit and hearing a choir of beautiful voices singing, and I wished I could hear my guardian angel voice sing and instantly I heard one beautiful voice stick out from the choir. I could make out her beautiful and kind face as well. The others I couldn’t make out clearly, but they were there. Shortly after I woke up and I wondered if it was real. I could hardly believe what I had seen and heard. Interestingly I was able to hum the tune that morning but not anymore I can’t remember anymore even though I’d thought I’d remember it, but her voice I do remember.
    And then a few days ago I heard the song “O Holy Night” playing and I was so deeply moved, especially when I heard the part of the song, “fall on your knees to hear the angel voices”. It was like I was truly hearing it and understanding it at once for the first time in my life...the message..it’s powerful..to me.
    That’s my latest encounter. Take care everyone👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻❤️🌹

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), mizo (28th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (29th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)

wow!, thanks for sharing. I have a good friend who constantly has orange and yellow lights on his personal radar, he is definitely an experiencer from his own testimonies.

I know there are many, many, of us out there who have different dream experiences whether spiritual or extra terrestrial, I figured by having people share these in a thread, it might trigger something within us which helps us all in our continuing quest for truth. The answers to our questions sometimes simply come through observation...
    I have had being play videos directly to my mind, play back to me, things I have seen out of my own eyes, later on my television screen... I have had them pull me out of my body and place me in places merely for me to watch the series of events that unfolded. To say that there are things going on around us that lack special understanding is an understatement.

I try very hard to put the pieces of the puzzle together, yet it is difficult to be certain! I would like to share more about some of the more odd experiences I had... And I promise to keep them short. Thus far I have yet to find anyone in the community that can explain these things in such a way that truly can be tested and verified as the means by which it is happening, or what it truly is... I suppose this is why most call it paranormal type activity.

I once had a woman appear beside me in my home while I was typing an email, and she asked me to add some things into my email... Messages she wanted to send via me, to 3 others. Fortunately the 3 people studied such things so when I explained what had happened and why I was writing those things in the email, they listened. After the 3 got the messages, rather than laughing and implying I was insane, they all asked, "What else did she say?".. I later found out that the questions and commentd all surrounded something they themselves were absolutely seeking, and somehow this woman knew... So they were really stunned when a stranger with no experience in such things, sent them their answers, and I was relieved that my new friend didn't assume I was completely insane!

One of those people was a fairly well known remote viewer himself, someone I respect in their field! The other made videos about the topic, and the third did what most call channeling. All fascinating to me! I went from a novice curiosity to being dumped into the deep end rather quickly... And still I wonder about it all daily...

I would love to know more about your friend with the orbs or lights. I have only seen those 2 oranges glob es twice, both times at my house. They were rather large... I would say at least 30 plus feet wide, perfectly round...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 29th November 2021 at 05:09.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (29th November 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (29th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

It's been awhile, but in the past i had an occasional recurrent dream of being in a hotel and moving from room to room. But rooms were more like entering into new realities. To me, it is a representation of inter-dimensionality. Not much different to the matrix in the hall of doorways. but each hotel room seemed to have different connections of people i knew. I remember these dreams to be quite positive and exciting. Like a big party where i can shift around mingling with so many people i enjoy., currently know or somehow know in the larger picture.

Similarly, I recall some kind of block parties. Like a street with many houses. People all around inside and outside. I walk around chatting with people. Many people i recognize and don't recognize in this life, yet somehow I know them and am so glad everyone is there. I congregation of sorts spread out into a neighborhood inside and outside the houses.

I guess it is a kind of a contact in my dreams. Like my dreams are a 3D/4D reality of my huge list of interdimensional contacts I have saved throughout many lifetimes.

I would imagine some others have had very similar dreams. anyone? If not, I imagine you can relate to this fascinating dream pattern.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 29th November 2021 at 19:31.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Heart to heart (29th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (29th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast