+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emotional Mastery

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Emotional Mastery

Hi all,

With how things are. I feel it will be an incredible ally to appreciate the potential humanity has in mastering their emotions. Redirecting the life force cost into body nourishment, psychic defense, manifestation mechanics etc. Reality falsehood pushback etc

Emotional Mastery Pt1 - Feeling Is Prayer, Manifestation, Psychic Defense

🐉♾🙏 Hello You Mega Epic Soul 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 Emotional Mastery Pt1 - Feeling Is Prayer, Manifestation, Psychic Defense 🙏♾🐉

Welcome if you are new. Thank you for sticking with me if have been across my stuff how ever long it has been. I hope where ever you are. You are strong and despite everything, are feeling very empowered. Sparked deep within. Right when everyone else is flailing. Which has driven you to find me. Searching for a reason maybe that hasn't revealed it self totally. But are definitely wanting to be as ready as possible

Today i introduce another new theme which i have no doubt will be right what you need to know now. I have felt this theme brewing for a while. This is another very important component in the potentials we all have thus deserving it own focus going forth. That is more than likely not appreciated in its entirety yet by great majority of humanity as yet. But also many others including many who find me. Haven't recognised their innate mastery either. Which, by offering what i share. I aim to do just that for all who come by it no matter the present level of appreciation is. The fast track to awareness i share today. Will be enormously catalytic for whom ever invests their time to contemplating and integrating. Especially during these epic and crazy times as they unfold. That are is definitely likely to hold enormous uncertainty for us all. This teaching will aid you in enduring what ever it is.

No matter where we may be. Or what is unfolding in the region and us individually. The times we all find ourselves to be a part of. It is probably by now becoming more and more obvious are only likely to increase in the instability. Rather that somehow magically all resolve themselves with no impact to each of us. If you are here. You are probably more likely than most. Appreciating you have a part in what is unfolding. You are probably also getting that you and the people you know. Will all be touched and impacted in some way. So, with all that this new theme i feel will be a powerful ally for each of us to navigate troubled times.

I hope to give you another huge edge over the vast majority who don't have it in them to handle uncertainty. They shy away from it. Most who are here are probably masters of it as our lives tend to be training for these sorts of times. So, today will definitely complement what ever you have been through. To employ what you know from it in a more focused way. Offering many of the concepts, teachings and shifts i had to make during many of my own challenges. That proved to be enormous allies during my own tough times. In the many years of my own school of knocks. That primed me to be able to do all i have done. And, prepared me to be who i am now achieving all i will.

So, it is time i feel to focus on Emotional Mastery as a theme itself. It is time you see it as a potential you have in yourself as well. For it was definitely a foundational component i had to master. In order to still be here now able to offer all i do. Relative to the teachings and healing sessions. Also giving my the emotional Teflon to not be affected as much by things around me. To be the eye of my own hurricane always. And, pushing back a lot as i have been of late.

I don't share this with any joy in getting what is going on. Its more about accepting things how they actually are and what we do about it. It is time to own who we each are. To be able to endure the energetic marathon it may seem like. Mastering your emotions will enhance the endurance of things. Which may be the difference in very subtle ways at critical times where sound choices and actions may need to be taken. I share this, as with everything. With the aim to get you ready for what is to come. What ever it may be.

Thank you for being here now. Best of luck guys. We are the best of the best in the multiverse. Its time to Own It once and for all

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Ben (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), ClearWater (24th November 2021), Delight (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Ioneo (24th November 2021), Nasu (24th November 2021), O Donna (5th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2021), truthseek (24th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Emotional Mastery

Hi all

Emotional Mastery Pt2 - Expansion Mechanics, Enhanced Reality Interpretation 1

🐉♾🙏 Ready to Expand Your Awareness to New Levels? 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 Emotional Mastery Pt2 - Expansion Mechanics, Enhanced Reality Interpretation 1 🙏♾🐉

Hello You Epic Soul!!!

Welcome once again if you are familiar with my creations. If you are new...buckle up we are going for a ride into your unknown potential

Thank you for finding me, being here and having the courage to challenge all you know. And, trusting in yourself because of that attitude you no doubt live by. That there is more to you than you presently know. It just hasn't been discovered or understood yet. For what i feel will be an incredibly empowering release and an ally to that realisation potential. No matter where you may be along your journey here. On the amazing Earth Mother. It is time to engage all you are.

Expansion Mechanics. I hope this really inspires a deep stirring within you. As it did to me when i put them together. Today i invite you to engage your expansion in your sovereign Reality Interpretation. And, empower that Algorithm Technology you already employ. To levels and clarity you never through were possible for you. It is Infinite Potential Time for us all.

My aim is to get people up to speed ASAP to what ever level they have the potential to achieve. To assist in the navigation required as effortlessly as possible also. To achieve appreciation of what may be dormant right now. But are more than likely bubbling up and blooming also that probably aren't fully recognised. That quite possibly have been unrecognised allies most of your life. In an unfocused way. Talents, abilities, senses, skillets. All activated, firing and refocused to be engaged with full awareness force. So your potential that you may not even have any comprehension of right now. Just dormant until the coast is clear or finally recognised. That, simply require many of the operations we all afford the ability to run. Are mastered and no longer conflict with the talent realisation potential. That only required some of the things we innately, automatically and in some instances. Are programmed to do. Are cleared out the way. Resulting in by product that remains is you firing your awareness engines on cylinders.

All that was needed. Is some self recognition of processes we all run by default. Needed mastering. And, some courage and proactive life force investment in observing how we operated. That when recognised. Are taken care of. Afford what was already there. To function at levels we never know are possible. Until we have this courage to change.

This is why i feel this Emotional Mastery Series will be an enormous ally to the self mastery required to accurately engage and interpret many of these talents. That by being in Human DNA. Most of us all have. Emotional Mastery is also a enormously significant variable in that algorithm of our potential realised. That we each individually can manage and master. With no external support. The key though is life force investment required to proactively change. And, the time it may take to integrate the shifts. This is where investing in healing can be the greatest ally to fast tracking.

One of the most significant allies in my opinion. For this to be actualised in anyone courageous enough to self accept it is possible for them. That they to may have much on offer that just isn't recognised or self accepted right now. Is that who we presently is a reflection our talents are actually all working. They just aren't recognised or appreciated they actually are. The navigation, engagement and most importantly interpretation of these technologies. We have no instruction or training of their operational interpretation. If you however do get proactive on Emotional Mastery. I know based upon my experience. It will be one of your greatest investments for all this to be flipped.

One vital ingredient to achieving this can be such a challenge. And, what might be preventing it. Is how this world, our culture and experiences we have all been through. Contributes massively to the challenge of our Emotional Mastery actually is by design. Masterful talent engagement is not wanted at all in our world. The efforts to prevent it can be vast. Not just originating in this life. But countless others. Not only by our soul experience. But, by any soul that has had a life experience relative to ancestral lineages within the DNA technology we each presently reside in. All potentially have an impact on our absolute partnership with them. So, it can be opaque relative to our Talent Interpretation. This is where healing is a massive ally. And, why i am so open about the volume i have done and now offer. Through my modality and sessions. I am to assist people achieve they self mastery ASAP.

I hope this and the next in this series are enormous allies for you.

Thank you for being here now. Best of luck guys. We are the best of the best in the multiverse. Its time to Own It once and for all

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), O Donna (5th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread