+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Royce White And Jason Whitlock Break It All Down

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Default Royce White And Jason Whitlock Break It All Down

Jason Whitlock is a former espn and fox sports pundit turned podcaster who is now tackling the political and the spiritual in an uncompromisingly honest and raw way. His stuff is fantastic and I highly recommend him.

Here he hosts Royce White, a former basketball phenom turned political activist who was essentially forced out of the NBA for insisting that the league develop a comprehensive mental health protocol. White is a man of principle, honor and integrity, and has a fierce intellect running parallel with all that. Also, he is very, very informed.. not just on politics and matters of mental health, but also the intricacies of the New World Order, the globalist agenda, and the unholy alliance between big tech, big pharma, the military, and the central banks.

He's a big picture guy, and single-handedly obliterates the stereotype that athletes can't be intellectuals. He talks briefly of his career, his mental health struggles, then gets into his unlikely friendship with Steve Bannon that got him going down his current path. He talks about BLM - who he marched with in Minnesota - the black panthers, Trump, Marxism, the culture wars, "sellout" Lebron James, the NWO, Rittenhouse, covid, vaccines, and a few other things.

It's only about an hour long. I wish it was longer; I could listen to this dude all day long:
    Last edited by Mike; 25th November 2021 at 09:14.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (25th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), genevieve (25th November 2021), Hym (25th November 2021), Ioneo (25th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th November 2021), Pam (25th November 2021), samsdice (26th November 2021), Satori (25th November 2021), selinam (25th November 2021), SpookyMulder (25th November 2021), toppy (25th November 2021), wondering (25th November 2021), yelik (25th November 2021), ZenBaller (25th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Royce White And Jason Whitlock Break It All Down

Very knowledgeable, smart moral guy that is a threat to the establishment.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Hym (25th November 2021), Mike (25th November 2021), SpookyMulder (25th November 2021), toppy (25th November 2021), Vangelo (25th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,516 times in 4,313 posts

I might have passed this by as I don't follow basketball, and didn't know who Royce White was, but that you posted it Mike and gave it your endorsement was enough for me to click 'play' and give it a watch, and I did watch all of it. It's rare to see a sportsman talk like this. He doesn't come across as your typical athlete at all. He's totally based, articulate, and fearless. It's little wonder he was, as he said, blackballed. Proof positive that sport is comped, although I didn't need any more evidence.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Hym (25th November 2021), Mike (25th November 2021), SpookyMulder (25th November 2021), toppy (25th November 2021), Vangelo (25th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I might have passed this by as I don't follow basketball, and didn't know who Royce White was, but that you posted it Mike and gave it your endorsement was enough for me to click 'play' and give it a watch, and I did watch all of it. It's rare to see a sportsman talk like this. He doesn't come across as your typical athlete at all. He's totally based, articulate, and fearless. It's little wonder he was, as he said, blackballed. Proof positive that sport is comped, although I didn't need any more evidence.

Star and yelik thanks for listening! I rarely post any videos over 10 mins long - people have busy lives and it's unrealistic to expect anyone to devote an hour to a vid posted by someone else. But I figured that even if one or two people watched it, it would be worth posting.

I think Royce White will be a future internet star, whether he just appears on other people's podcasts or does his own eventually. I would really like to see him in a longer dialogue ..with someone like Joe Rogan maybe.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Hym (25th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th November 2021), Sadieblue (26th November 2021), SpookyMulder (25th November 2021), toppy (25th November 2021), Vangelo (26th November 2021), yelik (26th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I'm only half way through, also thanks to your endorsement Mike, and no regret so far. Dare I say, without having finished, that if Steve Bannon is impressed he may be grooming him as a political candidate sometime in the near future.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

toppy (26th November 2021), yelik (26th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Forgot to mention that Jason Whitlock, the interviewer – also smart, made a very subtle comment when he mentioned the gifting of blankets laced with the smallpox pathogen.

He was referring to the British Royals that attempted to wipe out the Native American Indians by gifting these blankets to keep them safe and warm in the winter, how thoughtful of them.

Reminds me of when people rush for their Covid Vaccine gift where many are proud of themselves and believe they are safe – little do they know what technological evil is hidden in these modern day blankets disguised as a vaccine.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th November 2021), toppy (26th November 2021), Vangelo (26th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread