Thread: Hello, culled non-GMO humans...

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Default Hello, culled non-GMO humans...

GMO People Belong to Patent Holder

November 29, 2021

Will the vaccinated and their children belong to Pfizer?

Brandolino:
    "When you modify the genome with an adenovirus vaccine, that vaccinated person is already a transgenic-- a trans-human person. According to what is legally established in international law, it will be the property of the owner of the patent.

"But the most dramatic thing of all is that because when trans-human, that person will not be considered human according to the Human Rights we know. The situation is extremely serious and I have the feeling that people do not realize the seriousness of what we are facing.

"It is not only the diseases the vaccine is going to produce, often fatal, but also the fact that the survivors will have a modified genome and that this modification will be passed on to their descendants. Because their genome is modified, that modification is patented. Everything that is patented belongs to the patent holder."

"It's not a chip, but a nanoprocessor. Many people wondered for a long time whether the vaccine carried a chip or not. Some laughed at the idea, but while it's not technically a chip in its composition, it does carry something that makes those who have been inoculated have a unique identification code that can be detected with NFC technology. That is, with mobile phones manufactured within the last 2 years, specifically, when the Bluetooth nearby device detection feature is activated."
    In an interview that forensic doctor Chinda Brandolino gave for the Twitch channel Dignidad Colombia, she explained how this nanotechnology works, and how it relates to graphene oxide and 5G. Orwell City offers the key moments below.

Mónica Calcedo: The chip. Is that real or a lie?

Dr. Chinda Brandolino: It's a nanoprocessor. I say again that it is in plain view for those who want to see the micrographs of the electron microscope study made by Kalcker. It's clearly seen, in the magnification, a small, perfect, quadrangular, precise-edged, metallic corpuscle, which is the same as any nanoprocessor in nanotechnology-responsive devices.

That nanoprocessor is driven from a 4G Plus or 5G antenna. That is, all G technology is the same. The difference lies in that the packet of information that an antenna can transmit is much larger in 4G Plus and 5G, 6G, and 7G.

That is, all that compact information is handled by a nanoprocessor --in a device--, which will be just inside our cells. By having Morgellons in the polyethylene glycol, they're self-reproducing. That's to say, it's self-replicating. But because it's in graphene... Graphene is a catalyst and, as I explained to you, makes that cell resonate with the 5G antenna and the microwaves of human thought. Can you understand that? There's a nanoprocessor driven by a 5G antenna that goes directly to the workings of our brain.

On the other hand, I have seen that microchips are being inoculated in the northern hemisphere. In one of the hands of many business leaders. That would be annexed information. It would seem to be that this chip would be used... I have seen a lot of signed documents about how managers, high-ranking employees of companies use it as an identification card to open the door of the bank, etc. In it, they would have their medical history as well. That'is to say, all the summary data will be in that microchip, which is already a fact.

If you remember, they already wanted to impose it in our countries a few years ago. It was officially manufactured by Motorola in 2000, and already in the northern hemisphere, it is used by all companies.

But they are two different things: the microchip for the information and the nanoprocessor managed by the 5G antennas.

Diana Schroeder: Doctor, another question. A colleague did a test with wi-fi. He was in a shopping mall, and codes came up when he put the phone directly on the vaccinated person. Codes came up.

Dr. Chinda Brandolino: That's correct. It's like that.

I did the experiment with some inoculated family members of my patients. If you activate the Bluetooth option, which searches for devices, put it on the arm of the vaccinated person, you'll get a code of about 10 digits. It's always the same for that person. And if you put it on the other arm, that code appears again. I think that is the number of the nanoprocessor that was inoculated with the vaccine.

Diana Schroeder: So that's the person's identification number.

Dr. Chinda Brandolino: Of the nanoprocessor, of the person. Yes.

Related- https://www.orwell.city/2021/11/ID-tech.html

You can find this article permanently at:
    https://henrymakow.com/2021/11/gmo-p...nt-holder.html
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mRNA coding... self assembling nano particles... self replicating spike proteins... skin penetrating bio weapon...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2021), Arcturian108 (30th November 2021), avid (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (30th November 2021), Franny (29th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Ivanhoe (30th November 2021), meat suit (29th November 2021), Mike (30th November 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021), pabranno (29th November 2021), palehorse (29th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Peace in Oz (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), Victoria (3rd December 2021), wondering (29th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Hello, culled non-GMO humans...

This idea was posted a while ago - I tried it town and in a cafe and nothing came up on my phone

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Franny (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Ivanhoe (30th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (29th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), wondering (29th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

well, these on the pic are MAC addresses (Media Access Control), it is composed by a hexadecimal (0-9 A-F) string.
    All network cards has one, it can be easily spoofed with simple programs called MAC Spoof/Changer, and they are not very unique as claimed, they just can not be the same in the same network, otherwise collision would happen.
    I need to investigate the technical side of it, they are "tagging" people like cattle no doubt, why are they using MAC address like strings, why not use a hash or something that has no proven collision?
    It makes me scratch my head, perhaps the hex string is only the wireless card included in that microchip like those SOC (System On Chip), wireless stereo technology (WST) like those things used in Bluetooth audio/data app to transfer data.. ?

we already got it all, RFID, RF (remote control), MICS RF Tech (medical devices), IR, NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-FI, LoRa (long range), Sub-GHz, Zigbee, etc..

creepy!

=update=
    I asked someone that i know who took the pfizer toxic to allow me to scan him with a phone, I did not find anything using Bluetooth or NFC, nothing came up. With the NFC you have to almost touch the person's body, I scanned my passport just to have sure the thing was working and it does work, but nothing came from a human being.
    Last edited by palehorse; 29th November 2021 at 18:48.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Franny (29th November 2021), graciousb (4th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Ivanhoe (30th November 2021), Mark (29th November 2021), meat suit (30th November 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021), Open Minded Dude (29th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Peace in Oz (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), Victoria (3rd December 2021), wondering (29th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

looking for some more info about nano wireless and related and found articles back to 2001 and they already got things that time like nano dust among other techs.
    This one (RFID IC chip) developed by Hitachi is only 0.4mm X 0.4mm in size with a built-in antenna.

ref.:
    https://www.hitachi.com/New/cnews/030902.html

Another one developed by UC Berkeley, it is wireless, batteryless implantable sensors, here is their video. It is 0.3mm X 0.1mm in size.

"Marharbiz hit on the idea of ultrasound, and in 2013 published a paper with Carmena, Seo and their colleagues describing how such a system might work. “Our first study demonstrated that the fundamental physics of ultrasound allowed for very, very small implants that could record and communicate neural data,” said Maharbiz. He and his students have now created that system."

ref.: https://news.berkeley.edu/2016/08/03...ctroceuticals/

and here is the paper (PDF version) about the tech submitted in 2013 !
    https://arxiv.org/pdf/1307.2196

I just scratched the surface of it, there a lot more to learn about, they will probably use "smart dust" with the food industry if they are not already doing it.

I am looking now how these nano components can send/receive data to long distance, for now I found only RFD/NFC/Bluetooth stuffs which is intended to short range only which means it needs a reader of some sort to scan the area with the implant.

I found lots of 5/6G stuffs related to the subject but none goes into the specifics, actually the most specific info I found it knocks the door of big corp. and it is all patented techies which we have no access to blueprints, code, etc..

Years ago I was playing with ATMEGA microchips and found out they are just like INTEL and AMD all closed source, all we get is a public API for developers build applications around it, I bet you they all have a private API with is not intended to the general development of applications, things like backdoor/exploits for their own use.

All we have to do is to trust the bigcorp! My arse!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Journeyman (3rd December 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), Victoria (3rd December 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    This idea was posted a while ago - I tried it town and in a cafe and nothing came up on my phone
    my phone by itself doesnt show up anything either, but with the BT scanner app from the link below it does.
    you need location set to on to make it work.
    https://app.box.com/s/tmn0jz4gdq7q38fvhmumqxwys0qsmjcd

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Ivanhoe (30th November 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021), palehorse (1st December 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    my phone by itself doesnt show up anything either, but with the BT scanner app from the link below it does.
    My samsung phone didn't like the idea of downloading this app as they claim it might damage the phone or compromise data. Anyway I did manage to download this one - is this the same app?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15TL...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by yelik; 30th November 2021 at 12:19.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), palehorse (1st December 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... about the ostracizing and culling of non-GMO humanoids:

TAROT BY JANINE LOOKS AT HOW TO NAVIGATE THE COMING SEASON WITH FAMILY AND POTENTIAL EXCLUSIONS 19:47

Nov 29, 2021

Sending Ravens with Tarot by Janine

Tarot By Janine Looks into HOW DO WE NAVIGATE THE COMING SEASON WITH FAMILY...WHAT DOES THE UNIVERSE SAY IS OUR BEST COURSE OF ACTION?

Sending everyone ravens!

... do the "Double-jabbed" humanoids subconsciously know they became a big-pharma patented device?

Who to go after as a first priority: the smoking gun or the humanoid holding the gun?

I.e.: The humanoid performing the hypnotist commands or the hypnotist?... or the entity pulling the hypnotist's strings?

Related:

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), palehorse (1st December 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Graphene Oxide Wireless Network: Bioweapon Shots Contain Wireless Nanosensor

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//BKczE5RgqngR

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2021), avid (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), meat suit (30th November 2021), palehorse (1st December 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    My samsung phone didn't like the idea of downloading this app as they claim it might damage the phone or compromise data. Anyway I did manage to download this one - is this the same app?

yes thats the app, good to have anther download location.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), palehorse (1st December 2021), yelik (1st December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Moderna Patent Uncovers Horror: Nanocensor Contained in Bioweapon 13:19

Stew Peters Show
    Published December 3, 2021 15,999 Views

Rumble — Dr. Ariyana Love returns to the Stew Peters Show to expose her findings in the Moderna Vaccine patents, confirming the La Quinta graphine oxide study and the Globalist's plan to install nano-censors in every human body that they can.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vnk7zb

... also touches on court rulings re patented GMO humanoids...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), palehorse (6th December 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread